Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,433 members, 7,830,175 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

"Hameed Ali Is Over-Aged & Unfit', Senate Demands Resignation Of Customs Boss - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Hameed Ali Is Over-Aged & Unfit', Senate Demands Resignation Of Customs Boss (47453 Views)

Senate Demands Return Of Mace In 24 Hours After Thugs Invade National Assembly / Senate Demands Reinstatement Of Obiano’s Security Aides, Condemns IGP / Senators Hold Close Door Meeting With Customs Boss Hameed Ali. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Hameed Ali Is Over-Aged & Unfit', Senate Demands Resignation Of Customs Boss by seguno2: 3:58pm On Mar 22, 2017
ReachHard:
HMM.. AFTER DIS RESIGNATION, I SEE DINO MELAYE'S NEW SET OF "SPIDER" SPORTS CARS WAITING TO BE OFFLOADED FROM THE PORTS, FOC

...DJIBITI PEOPLE. BUNCH OF 419 FELLOWS

Whose fault is that?

1 Like

Re: "Hameed Ali Is Over-Aged & Unfit', Senate Demands Resignation Of Customs Boss by wasuka14(m): 3:58pm On Mar 22, 2017
Excecutive want to fight corruption, Legislature have earnomost resources and power to stop it. We the masses can't be unlookers. We have to pitch our tent to the side we think serve our best interest. Because any side that win now, is what will determine our future.
Ivegotsolutions:
Who is watching Nigeria Senate Live? They have declared Customs Boss Hameed-Ali unfit in view of this resolution, they have called for his resignation.

Gbege for the man!

http://www.newshelm.com/2017/03/hameed-ali-is-over-aged-unfit-senate.html

1 Like

Re: "Hameed Ali Is Over-Aged & Unfit', Senate Demands Resignation Of Customs Boss by seguno2: 3:59pm On Mar 22, 2017
duchilock:
Parastatals are guided by the public service rule too.

Kindly provide legal references.
Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: "Hameed Ali Is Over-Aged & Unfit', Senate Demands Resignation Of Customs Boss by greatermax77(m): 3:59pm On Mar 22, 2017
Ivegotsolutions:
Who is watching Nigeria Senate Live? They have declared Customs Boss Hameed-Ali unfit in view of this resolution, they have called for his resignation.

Gbege for the man!

1 Like

Re: "Hameed Ali Is Over-Aged & Unfit', Senate Demands Resignation Of Customs Boss by tpapi: 3:59pm On Mar 22, 2017
yeyeboi:
This Ali needs to resign really , I never knew he was the CG of Customs until this matter. He should either go or wear the uniform once and for all
u must b based in europe

2 Likes

Re: "Hameed Ali Is Over-Aged & Unfit', Senate Demands Resignation Of Customs Boss by osimataylor(m): 4:00pm On Mar 22, 2017
Aliyeous:
It has begun
Yes Oo .when you ride on the back of a tiger to devour your enemy........
Re: "Hameed Ali Is Over-Aged & Unfit', Senate Demands Resignation Of Customs Boss by Telemon(m): 4:01pm On Mar 22, 2017
Just cant wait to see that Ali in that chamber. Senate go use am do pepper soup inside that chamber....

1 Like

Re: "Hameed Ali Is Over-Aged & Unfit', Senate Demands Resignation Of Customs Boss by deomello: 4:02pm On Mar 22, 2017
[s]
Billyonaire:

I will strongly advise that you stop quoting me. Na beg I dey beg you Mr. Jesus Christ of Nazareth. I do not think you are aware of your personal ignorance on this issue but let me state as follows;

1. This thread is NOT about Ibori, how you smuggled my perspective on the Ibori issue into this thread calls to question your motive to memorizing my opinions and following me around and retorting the same gibberish here and there, stop it. I promise you a loaf of bread.

The position of any constitution, even the Christian doctrine is, when you commit a sin or crime, and you are punished for that crime, you have fulfilled the constitutional karma and you are free. Ibori was convicted, he served his jail term and is now a free man. On what fuccking crime as you prosecuting him ? Use your common-sense.

2. I asserted that if this Ali of a man, is truly above the civil service age, he should be fired and Buhari should see to it. This is constitutional mandate and I promote the constitution.

3. I have a personal opinion, and I do not care about the opinion of others, because every one is qualified to have an opinion, no matter how different it is from the popular opinion.

4. Buhari promised changes, and he has exhausted his ideas, but it is pyrrhic victory. He is won the battle, but lost the war. There is no other time in Nigeria that people have committed so much suicide on account of inability to feed and survive. I think I prefer corruption as long as Nigerians are able to feed and cloth themselves, and have a job. Of what use is anti-corruption when all the recovered loot has been recycled back into the pockets of the new sets of politicians.

I will advise you not to make yourself look bad, cos I will make you look bad very soon if you do not stop attacking my perspectives.

Life is a beautiful place. Focus on your perspectives and stop trying to make yourself relevant when you clearly can not handle the responsibilities that comes with criticising Billyonaire.

Go and warm the remaining Indomie and eat, I am not the cause of your hunger.
[/s]

I'll take you seriously when you stop supporting crooks, corrupt people and ex convicts.

1 Like

Re: "Hameed Ali Is Over-Aged & Unfit', Senate Demands Resignation Of Customs Boss by thunderbabs: 4:03pm On Mar 22, 2017
Senate don go gym finish, na to flex muscle remain.

2 Likes

Re: "Hameed Ali Is Over-Aged & Unfit', Senate Demands Resignation Of Customs Boss by Eruditor: 4:05pm On Mar 22, 2017
grin grin grin grin

He has called their bluff. Next thing third class quasi-graduate Daniel Jonah Melaye thinks he can raise another flimsy reason to discount a political appointee? LOL.

And I can see didinrins here posting rubbish talking about a Uniform and what not.

1 Like

Re: "Hameed Ali Is Over-Aged & Unfit', Senate Demands Resignation Of Customs Boss by lereinter(m): 4:07pm On Mar 22, 2017
useless senators

1 Like

Re: "Hameed Ali Is Over-Aged & Unfit', Senate Demands Resignation Of Customs Boss by mywells: 4:09pm On Mar 22, 2017
How would he looks like in the uniform, gambari.
Re: "Hameed Ali Is Over-Aged & Unfit', Senate Demands Resignation Of Customs Boss by deomello: 4:10pm On Mar 22, 2017
seguno2:

Age applies for civil service retirement.
Does it apply for the parastatals of Nigerian Railways and Nigerian Ports Authority?
I hope that you are capable of discussing that logically.

The Nigerian customs and Nigerian Railways and Nigerian Ports Authority are all agencies under specific ministries so what's your point or exactly what's the difference?
Re: "Hameed Ali Is Over-Aged & Unfit', Senate Demands Resignation Of Customs Boss by Jesusloveyou: 4:10pm On Mar 22, 2017
ganye1:
Is that all they can do? If Hameed Ali refuses to resign what would they do?
Nothing

1 Like

Re: "Hameed Ali Is Over-Aged & Unfit', Senate Demands Resignation Of Customs Boss by seguno2: 4:11pm On Mar 22, 2017
Eruditor:
grin grin grin grin

He has called their bluff. Next thing third class quasi-graduate Daniel Jonah Melaye thinks he can raise another flimsy reason to discount a political appointee? LOL.

And I can see didinrins here posting rubbish talking about a Uniform and what not.

Dino is way better than Buhari who has no primary school certificate.
Instead of showing his certificate, he used our tax money to hire 30 SAN lawyers.
The Comptroller General of Customs is a civil service position that has a retirement age.
Obviously, illiterate Buhari does not know that.
His followers also don't know.
They all want us to continue in lawless dictatorship after 18 years of democracy.
Are we foolish?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Hameed Ali Is Over-Aged & Unfit', Senate Demands Resignation Of Customs Boss by deomello: 4:12pm On Mar 22, 2017
Eruditor:
grin grin grin grin

Abio, the man call den bluff, now senators don enter age and thuggish mode.

The clowns know they are losing..

3 Likes

Re: "Hameed Ali Is Over-Aged & Unfit', Senate Demands Resignation Of Customs Boss by seguno2: 4:13pm On Mar 22, 2017
lereinter:
useless senators

.....elected on the platform of a useless party along with a useless, lawless dictator pretending to be a democrat.

1 Like

Re: "Hameed Ali Is Over-Aged & Unfit', Senate Demands Resignation Of Customs Boss by ReachHard: 4:14pm On Mar 22, 2017
seguno2:

Whose fault is that?
...your guess is as good as mine
Re: "Hameed Ali Is Over-Aged & Unfit', Senate Demands Resignation Of Customs Boss by seguno2: 4:18pm On Mar 22, 2017
deomello:
The Nigerian customs and Nigerian Railways and Nigerian Ports Authority are all agencies under specific ministries so what's your point or exactly what's the difference?

Please note carefully below:

- Nigerian Railway CORPORATION.
- Nigerian Ports AUTHORITY.
- Nigerian Customs SERVICE.

1 Like

Re: "Hameed Ali Is Over-Aged & Unfit', Senate Demands Resignation Of Customs Boss by Jesusloveyou: 4:18pm On Mar 22, 2017
tpapi:
u must b based in europe
who dash europe, the guy is staying in village. no light, no network.

1 Like

Re: "Hameed Ali Is Over-Aged & Unfit', Senate Demands Resignation Of Customs Boss by Jesusloveyou: 4:22pm On Mar 22, 2017
seguno2:

Dino is way better than Buhari who has no primary school certificate.
Instead of showing his certificate, he used our tax money to hire 30 SAN lawyers.
The Comptroller General of Customs is a civil service position that has a retirement age.
Obviously, illiterate Buhari does not know that.
His followers also don't know.
They all want us to continue in lawless dictatorship after 18 years of democracy.
Are we foolish?
yes

1 Like

Re: "Hameed Ali Is Over-Aged & Unfit', Senate Demands Resignation Of Customs Boss by Aliyeous(m): 4:23pm On Mar 22, 2017
osimataylor:
Yes Oo .when you ride on the back of a tiger to devour your enemy........
well said
Re: "Hameed Ali Is Over-Aged & Unfit', Senate Demands Resignation Of Customs Boss by Kiakia(m): 4:26pm On Mar 22, 2017
Ivegotsolutions:

Gbege for the man!

This Dino sef! Does this man understand court process atall? The appearance of Ali before the Senate is now subjudice and cannot be actualised till the determination of the case pending in court on the subject matter.

1 Like

Re: "Hameed Ali Is Over-Aged & Unfit', Senate Demands Resignation Of Customs Boss by Nobody: 4:27pm On Mar 22, 2017
deomello:
[s][/s]

I'll take you seriously when you stop supporting crooks, corrupt people and ex convicts.

You don't take me serious, yet you follow me from thread to thread, from posts to posts like a housefly following a toddler on shiit.

I do not think you can define the word, corruption. I challenge you to define the word 'corruption'.

And if you google it, you are setting up yourself for failure, cos latent definition of corruption is what you have totally been ignorant of.

I am waiting.
Re: "Hameed Ali Is Over-Aged & Unfit', Senate Demands Resignation Of Customs Boss by solonazzy: 4:34pm On Mar 22, 2017
deomello:

No, it's not and it doesn't come with any uniform. It's a position fit for any Nigerian to occupy as desired by the president of Nigeria as dictated by the Nigerian constitution.

Mr Ali is a political appointee, not a customs officer and there is no law within the Nigerian constitution that says Mr Ali or any political appointee must wear uniform regardless the agency they head or direct.

Education is what many of you need, including the Nigerian senate.

i think most ppl kno....d issue was uniform...he didnt appear today its nw his age ......dis ppl r confused God knows

1 Like

Re: "Hameed Ali Is Over-Aged & Unfit', Senate Demands Resignation Of Customs Boss by deomello: 4:35pm On Mar 22, 2017
seguno2:

Please note carefully below:

- Nigerian Railway CORPORATION.
- Nigerian Ports AUTHORITY.
- Nigerian Customs SERVICE.

Are they not all federal agencies under specific ministries? Yes Or No?

1 Like

Re: "Hameed Ali Is Over-Aged & Unfit', Senate Demands Resignation Of Customs Boss by seguno2: 4:35pm On Mar 22, 2017
Kiakia:
This Dino sef! Does this man understand court process atall? The appearance of Ali before the Senate is now subjudice and cannot be actualised till the determination of the case pending in court on the subject matter.

You should have noticed that our senators are not talking about his appearance anymore.
He is on a civil service position that has a retirement age, which he has passed already.
Our illiterate president needs to make him resign or sack him.
It is called checkmate in the game of chess.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Hameed Ali Is Over-Aged & Unfit', Senate Demands Resignation Of Customs Boss by seguno2: 4:37pm On Mar 22, 2017
deomello:
Are they not all federal agencies under specific ministries? Yes Or No?

The same way that the Nigerian Army is under the ministry of defence? Yes.

2 Likes

Re: "Hameed Ali Is Over-Aged & Unfit', Senate Demands Resignation Of Customs Boss by deomello: 4:37pm On Mar 22, 2017
Billyonaire:

You don't take me serious, yet you follow me from thread to thread, from posts to posts like a housefly following a toddler on shiit.

I do not think you can define the word, corruption. I challenge you to define the word 'corruption'.

And if you google it, you are setting up yourself for failure, cos latent definition of corruption is what you have totally been ignorant of.

I am waiting.

You mean Ibori the ex convict wasn't or isn't corrupt?

What a joker..
Re: "Hameed Ali Is Over-Aged & Unfit', Senate Demands Resignation Of Customs Boss by kwalakwala123(f): 4:37pm On Mar 22, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
yes
I blame you two for not contesting for the post of a president during the last election naa. By now you wouldn't need to be telling us all this. Rather you would been the one leading this country with all this your wisdom, education and analysis. Make sure you both become the president by this forthcoming election. So as to cut all this long stories of yours short okay. Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: "Hameed Ali Is Over-Aged & Unfit', Senate Demands Resignation Of Customs Boss by deomello: 4:38pm On Mar 22, 2017
seguno2:

The same way that the Nigerian Army is under the ministry of defence? Yes.

What exactly is your point before we go any further.?
Re: "Hameed Ali Is Over-Aged & Unfit', Senate Demands Resignation Of Customs Boss by Nobody: 4:42pm On Mar 22, 2017
deomello:

You mean Ibori the ex convict wasn't or isn't corrupt?

What a joker..

So, you can not define the word, 'corruption'. The stop quoting me, you have no purpose and no mission, just wasting my productive time.

I think you need get adequate education on how to mind your business and if you do not have any business to mind, then go mining for common-sense, you need it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

UK Doctor Obinna Obeta Charged For Conniving With Ekweremadu Over Kidney Harvest / Nigerians Hold Vigil In Front Of Abuja House, London, Chant "Buhari Go Home" / Tinubu In Kano, Goes On A Ride With Ganduje (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.