Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,716 members, 7,816,948 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

Exposing The Marine Kingdom, Water Spirit. - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Exposing The Marine Kingdom, Water Spirit. (52728 Views)

Deliverance From Water Spirit Series / 21 Signs You Have Mammi Water {water Spirit} / Is There A "Marine Kingdom" Cult? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exposing The Marine Kingdom, Water Spirit. by Viking007(m): 8:06pm On Mar 27, 2017
vicardino:
I think the problem with humanity is that most humans don't even know that they are spiritual beings. A man is a tripartite being which could be defined to be "A spirit, having a soul and living in a body". With a man's spirit, we connect with happenings in the spirit world and this is the basic of man's existence. I seriously get disturbed when man tries to explain things of the spirit logically. You need not believe or argue, there's a test which i'd beseech those condemning or claiming the nonexistence of the spirits, marine spirits in this case to carry out.

Just open ur heart and body alone at home and speak out for marine spirits to fill u cos u don't believe they exist and u need proof. A man should call out for "spirit wife" and a woman should call out for "spirit husband". Do this and u will have your proof whether they exist or not.

Secondly, u can go on an excursion to MFM prayer city or any deliverance ministry during deliverance sessions, just sit and once they are casting spirits out, just be responding by saying "Enter into me, i'm available"' I'm sure you'll have your proof.

If you ain't doing any of these, then don't claim what u have no proof of.
This is very scary, sorry for anybody who attempts @bolded.
Re: Exposing The Marine Kingdom, Water Spirit. by Viking007(m): 8:08pm On Mar 27, 2017
aribisala0:
And how do you know all this . What exactly do you mean by that word "spiritual" . All this you have written about MFM is just stupid really. So if I need you phone number all I need to do is switch on my phone and Say "Enter my phone it is available". Or if I need money I do the same command and money will enter my bank account.Do you see how stupid that sounds?. You probably won't

Re: Exposing The Marine Kingdom, Water Spirit. by Viking007(m): 8:20pm On Mar 27, 2017
Seenyo:
I wish i could but the details are dirty, very traumatic & too volumnous, even a whole day ain't enough to spill my ''NEAR DEATH'' ordeal!
If it was something i saw in a movie, i'll comment in dis-believe like most ignorants on the thread.

I'll just advice sane folks to avoid those diabolic creatures!
I'm still licking my wounds tho.
cheesy I just come here to lmao at those who see all this stuff as BS. Experience they say is the best teacher. I don't even want to remember mine.

1 Like

Re: Exposing The Marine Kingdom, Water Spirit. by Viking007(m): 8:25pm On Mar 27, 2017
aribisala0:
That is a job for a psychiatrist not me. We all know there are 7 days in a week ,so when you come and say there are 8 and ask me to verify if I start verifying will they not admit both of us together?
Your comments will not kill me today. Lmao! cheesy
Re: Exposing The Marine Kingdom, Water Spirit. by Nobody: 8:29pm On Mar 27, 2017
Spots on!...but certain scenarios are better imagined than experienced!...few in my shoes are lucky to be alive to narrate their ordeals, trust me!

1 Like

Re: Exposing The Marine Kingdom, Water Spirit. by Nobody: 9:09pm On Mar 27, 2017
ExInferis:

Now you're meandering into the refuge of the illogical, unreasoning, deluded cults of god.

Spirits...god....bible.

These are works of fiction you cannot prove.

Scientific facts are measurable, replicable, and evident.

That the universe is expanding is fact that requires simply a powerful telescope. You may take a trip to an observatory to see for yourself.

Light from cataclysmic events in the past travel billions of miles to us, carrying the information of their origin. Everything you see before you is in the past, even when you wave your hand before your very eyes because light traveled the distance between your hand and your face. Nothing is instantaneous.

The light traveling from space to us carry information about events billions of years ago. Because we know the speed of light is a constant and we measure its spectral shift since we know the doppler effect.

Now if light traveled from billions of years ago when two supermassive blackholes collided, and we see it amd measure it here, it means the universe is far older than your biblical creationist drivel.

I will not begrudge you your beliefs, but stop propagating it as knowledge or fact. If you cannot prove gods and monsters and angels and spirits exist, then don't bandy your delusions as the only viable explanation of life.

Like i said earlier the fruits of scientific knowledge is all around you, even in the device you're using now to view this thread.

Show me the fruits of your religion beyond mental enslavement and bigotry.

fantastically well said. What a knock out.

1 Like

Re: Exposing The Marine Kingdom, Water Spirit. by lastchild: 10:42pm On Mar 27, 2017
Excell360:
check ur pm
at where?
Re: Exposing The Marine Kingdom, Water Spirit. by selfmadeboss: 3:27am On Mar 28, 2017
which kain igbo you smoke na?
Re: Exposing The Marine Kingdom, Water Spirit. by dj5naira(m): 7:20pm On Jun 23, 2017
Billyonaire:
Christianity makes plasma entities who feed on negative energies look like mysteriously more powerful than humans that they need of a Sky Daddy to assist. This is the same perspective that makes the pastors very emboldened to rip the ignorants off.

I am not saying there are no entities, in fact there are more entities in our universe than the population of humanoids, not just on Earth, but every humanoid species existing in all galaxies.

To understand how to work with or how to dissuade these entities, you have to first of all admit that these entities do not only live longer than Earth humans, but they in fact play a very vital role in our evolution and theirs.

You can not kill the entities, they have longer life span, some running into thousands, tens of thousands and some live millions of years, because they are not enamoured with the exposure that our physical spacesuit comes with. The fact remains, that when we die physicaly (The process of dropping a diseased, accidented, or aged Earth spacesuit and going for a new one) we become like these same entities we are so scared of.

If an entity is disturbing you, then you need to negotiate their evictions or simply scare them away the same way you scare away mosquitoes and other lions, tigers and poisonous snakes. You do not need a pastor to rip you off.

Some of you will think the entities affect your finances and lifestyles, you are right, but the fact that you 'believe' (which is actually a magnetism of thought, that keeps you attractive to the entities) then the entities will stay with you.

To get rid of these entities, you need to understand that some of them are attached to certain things in your homes, or they find a disorder within your etheric grid to latch their interfaces and sojourn in and out of this dimension and density via the individual and the victim may not even know that his organism is where the entities broadcast from.

To know how to dissuade these entities, you must first of all study them and know their nature, then you device a very simple strategy to keep any of such entities from criss-crossing from your neighbors who might actually have these entities as ethereal messengers.

Let me also state here that so far, there is no indication that we were engineered by the same intelligence that created the void. Seems from my research, that we can actually travel to distant galaxies and look for a planet and we can install circuits, acoustic devices, solenoids etc and power a planet up, and then using DNA technology we can grow a colony of our clones that will eat up the elements to convert whatever substances there to oxygen, and we can now put a pair of humans there, a man and woman and we will start creating our own planet, and monitor the planet from here, and we can install hardwares and softwares on our clones and program their DNAs remotely while broadcasting signals at certain frequencies to pass a message to them. And when they evolve to a point that they become a threat to us, we turn the hurricanes and tsunamis to anihilate them, then we fly back there to develop yet another colony, for our practice, harvest of plasma,amusement. We are a food source for higher intelligence and these entities could just be the messengers propagated to harvest energies for the cosmic interstellar machines.

You are not on top of the food chain, there is something you all need to know. What you do to cattles and goats, you are also a victim, you all are lucky that they don't need your flesh. It is just your sweat, tears and blood. In what you think is a quest for success, a goal that has no meaning when considering how long you have to live on top of a giant spaceship called Mothership Earth, your bodies are merely spacesuit, and this planet is moving across space at the speed of 30 kilometers per second, I repeat, our Mothership Earth is moving at speed of 30 kilometers per second across the cosmos.

Open your eyes and read latest researches on science. We are on the verge of capacities to create new planets and sequence DNAs and you guys are here crying about entities which can be waive a way with a flip of a finger.

Stop the fear mongering, if you believe there is an entity in your home. Try this, go home, clean up all parts of your rooms, all. Open all the windows and take out everything including curtains, every pin. Keep everything outside, let the sun shine on them, and allow sunlight and breeze to blow through the apartments. Throw away anything that is not used in the home. Cos entities hang on to unused items and other dirty places just like bacteria, yet their effect can ground entire families and even nations.

Then say this vocally: "This is my space, and I do not welcome any entity within my home". Say this whenever you feel that there is something you can't physically see. This solves these stuff. Stop being deceived by these pastors who themselves know nothing about entities apart from the fear mongering.

This is my final input on this subject.

...now that's Faith!
Re: Exposing The Marine Kingdom, Water Spirit. by Electrochemistry(m): 7:03am On Jan 02, 2021
ExInferis:

Don't apply logical reasoning?

Why you poor hapless dogmatic soul.

Man is a creature of logic.

Evolution may be questionable but the big bang is real. Its evidence is scattered all over the cosmos. Read up on cosmic inflation.

Your very existence is draped with the fruits of science and logic.

But give me one substantial proof of the influence of religion in your life, without ethereal mumbo jumbo.

The scope of science is limited. It cannot explain everything. Science can never tell us about the purpose of life. Science is limited to the measurables. Science is in the realm of the physical and why I hate it is that it delves into matters outside it's sphere. Many things cannot be explained by science because not all things are physical. For instance science can never tell how something emerges out of nothing, or why people smile. These are deeper than science. Religion is in the realm the meta- physical and it revolves around faith.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

10 Ways Nigerian Christians Are Killing Christianity But Don’t Know / Masquerade Uses Statue Of Jesus Christ For His Performance. See Reactions / When You Try To Take A Selfie In Church (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.