Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,608 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

Exposing The Marine Kingdom, Water Spirit. - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Exposing The Marine Kingdom, Water Spirit. (52771 Views)

Deliverance From Water Spirit Series / 21 Signs You Have Mammi Water {water Spirit} / Is There A "Marine Kingdom" Cult? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exposing The Marine Kingdom, Water Spirit. by aribisala0(m): 12:29pm On Mar 26, 2017
walls01:

what evidence do you want? I have one on one contact with the spirit this you will not believe, but look at the world closely and deeply you will know somebody made all this.
you guys that have strong minds look at your assumption that a dot expanded and give rise to the universe which gave rise to man and animals that are well organised even without prove or considering how unthinkable it sounds
That is your imgination,there is no difference between you and Boko Haram

1 Like

Re: Exposing The Marine Kingdom, Water Spirit. by walls01: 12:30pm On Mar 26, 2017
ExInferis:

You lost me when you said you have one on one contact with god's spirit.

I did not lost you. you guys don't believe this and termed anyone that has had contact with the spirits delusional and unwell
Re: Exposing The Marine Kingdom, Water Spirit. by aribisala0(m): 12:31pm On Mar 26, 2017
walls01:

I did not lost you. you guys don't believe this and termed anyone that has had contact with the spirits delusional and unwell
You CLAIM you have contact just like many other lunatics ,what is the difference?

2 Likes

Re: Exposing The Marine Kingdom, Water Spirit. by walls01: 12:31pm On Mar 26, 2017
aribisala0:
That is your imgination,there is no difference between you and Boko Haram

haha
Re: Exposing The Marine Kingdom, Water Spirit. by Setaje(f): 12:32pm On Mar 26, 2017
vicardino:
I think the problem with humanity is that most humans don't even know that they are spiritual beings. A man is a tripartite being which could be defined to be "A spirit, having a soul and living in a body". With a man's spirit, we connect with happenings in the spirit world and this is the basic of man's existence. I seriously get disturbed when man tries to explain things of the spirit logically. You need not believe or argue, there's a test which i'd beseech those condemning or claiming the nonexistence of the spirits, marine spirits in this case to carry out.

Just open ur heart and body alone at home and speak out for marine spirits to fill u cos u don't believe they exist and u need proof. A man should call out for "spirit wife" and a woman should call out for "spirit husband". Do this and u will have your proof whether they exist or not.

Secondly, u can go on an excursion to MFM prayer city or any deliverance ministry during deliverance sessions, just sit and once they are casting spirits out, just be responding by saying "Enter into me, i'm available"' I'm sure you'll have your proof.

If you ain't doing any of these, then don't claim what u have no proof of.

grin. Thanks for this. Very funny. Don't mind this idiots always trying to compare us to the Western world. Just two days ago on E entertainment. I watched a celebrity medium. We say they don't believe in this things yet I saw how this medium assist many American entertainers connect wiv their loved ones who are dead. The guy is as accurate as #uck! He brings direct messages from their dead relatives and friends. Biblically it's wrong but to them it's brings a form of closure. Yet so called africans who want to be behave whiter than the white are calling it rubbish. Let them go to MFM, like u said, as they are driving away evil spirits, they should be saying " Enter me" Enter me" or come to me".......... tsheeeew

2 Likes

Re: Exposing The Marine Kingdom, Water Spirit. by walls01: 12:35pm On Mar 26, 2017
aribisala0:
You CLAIM you have contact just like many other lunatics ,what is the difference?

I know that is what you will say. but clearly a lunatic is a lunatic and you can tell from his behaviour, I have children I live in abuja and many people take advice from me in fact am a big boss
Re: Exposing The Marine Kingdom, Water Spirit. by vicardino(m): 12:36pm On Mar 26, 2017
Mysterious LIVE beings not visible to naked eyes and can do what the flesh/terrestrial man can't do. One can define SPIRITS differently based on the context such fellow is talking about but I have just tried to sum it all up in few words. Thanks
aribisala0:
What is spirit ,EXACTLY . What does that mean?
Re: Exposing The Marine Kingdom, Water Spirit. by aribisala0(m): 12:36pm On Mar 26, 2017
walls01:

haha
Seriously what is the difference
you both hold on strongly to peculiar unverifiable and irrational delusions. Here you are claiming to be in contact with some deity of your imagination

1 Like

Re: Exposing The Marine Kingdom, Water Spirit. by Nobody: 12:37pm On Mar 26, 2017
I wish i could but the details are dirty, very traumatic & too volumnous, even a whole day ain't enough to spill my ''NEAR DEATH'' ordeal!
If it was something i saw in a movie, i'll SURE comment in utter dis-believe like most ignorants on the thread.

I'll just advice sane folks to avoid those diabolic/destiny destroyers!
A word is enough!
I'm still licking my wounds tho.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exposing The Marine Kingdom, Water Spirit. by ExInferis(m): 12:37pm On Mar 26, 2017
walls01:

I have a pet troll and i speak with fairies.

Do you believe me?

If you do, then you're crazy than i thought.

If you don't then you're biased and bigoted.

This is your dilemma.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Exposing The Marine Kingdom, Water Spirit. by aribisala0(m): 12:37pm On Mar 26, 2017
vicardino:
Mysterious LIVE beings not visible to naked eyes and can do what the flesh/terrestrial man can't do. One can define SPIRITS differently based on the context such fellow is talking about but I have just tried to sum it all up in few words. Thanks
In short imaginary friends such as a 6 year old child would create in fantasy?

1 Like

Re: Exposing The Marine Kingdom, Water Spirit. by egbabiekperemo1: 12:38pm On Mar 26, 2017
Billyonaire:
Christianity makes plasma entities who feed on negative energies look like mysteriously more powerful than humans that they need of a Sky Daddy to assist. This is the same perspective that makes the pastors very emboldened to rip the ignorants off.

I am not saying there are no entities, in fact there are more entities in our universe than the population of humanoids, not just on Earth, but every humanoid species existing in all galaxies.

To understand how to work with or how to dissuade these entities, you have to first of all admit that these entities do not only live longer than Earth humans, but they in fact play a very vital role in our evolution and theirs.

You can not kill the entities, they have longer life span, some running into thousands, tens of thousands and some live millions of years, because they are not enamoured with the exposure that our physical spacesuit comes with. The fact remains, that when we die physicaly (The process of dropping a diseased, accidented, or aged Earth spacesuit and going for a new one) we become like these same entities we are so scared of.

If an entity is disturbing you, then you need to negotiate their evictions or simply scare them away the same way you scare away mosquitoes and other lions, tigers and poisonous. You do not need a pastor to rip you off.

Some of you will think the entities affect your finances and lifestyles, you are right, but the fact that you 'believe' (which is actually a magnetism of thought, that keeps you attractive to the entities) then the entities will stay with you.

To get rid of these entities, you need to understand that some of them are attached to certain things in your homes, or they find a disorder within your etheric grid to latch their interfaces and sojourn in and out of this dimension and density via the individual and the victim may not even know that his organism is where the entities broadcast from.

To know how to dissuade these entities, you must first of all study them and know their nature, then you device a very simple strategy to keep any of such entities from criss-crossing from your neighbors who might actually have these entities as ethereal messengers.

Let me also state here that so far, there is no indication that we were engineered by the same intelligence that created the void. Seems from my research, that we can actually travel to distant galaxies and look for a planet and we can install circuits, acoustic devices, solenoids etc and power a planet up, and then using DNA technology we can grow a colony of our clones that will eat up the elements to convert whatever substances there to oxygen, and we can now put a pair of humans there, a man and woman and we will start creating our own planet, and monitor the planet from here, and we can install hardwares and softwares on our clones and program their DNAs remotely while broadcasting signals at certain frequencies to pass a message to them. And when they evolve to a point that they become a threat to us, we turn the hurricanes and tsunamis to anihilate them, then we fly back there to develop yet another colony, for our practice, harvest of plasma,amusement. We are a food source for higher intelligence and these entities could just be the messengers propagated to harvest energies for the cosmic interstellar machines.

You are not on top of the food chain, there is something you all need to know. What you do to cattles and goats, you are also a victim, you all are lucky that they don't need your flesh. It is just your sweat, tears and blood. In what you think is a quest for success, a goal that has no meaning when considering how long you have to live on top of a giant spaceship called Mothership Earth, your bodies are merely spacesuit, and this planet is moving across space at the speed of 30 kilometers per second, I repeat, our Mothership Earth is moving at speed of 30 kilometers per second across the cosmos.

Open your eyes and read latest researches on science. We are on the verge of capacities to create new planets and sequence DNAs and you guys are here crying about entities which can be waive a way with a flip of a finger.

Stop the fear mongering, if you believe there is an entity in your own. Try this, go home, clean up all parts of your rooms, all. Open all the windows and take out everything including curtains, every pin. Keep everything outside, let the sun shine on them, and allow sunlight and breeze to blow through the apartments. Throw away anything that is not used in the home. Cos entities hang on to unused items and other dirty places just like bacteria, yet their effect can ground entire families and even nations.

Then say this vocally: "This is my space, and I do not welcome any entity within my home". Say this whenever you feel that there is something you can't physically see. This solves these stuff. Stop being deceived by these pastors who themselves know nothing about entities apart from the fears mongering.

This is my final input on this subject.

You want spoil market for Naija pastors? I laugh in swahili

1 Like

Re: Exposing The Marine Kingdom, Water Spirit. by walls01: 12:40pm On Mar 26, 2017
ExInferis:

Now you're meandering into the refuge of the illogical, unreasoning, deluded cults of god.

Spirits...god....bible.

These are works of fiction you cannot prove.

Scientific facts are measurable, replicable, and evident.

That the universe is expanding is fact that requires simply a powerful telescope. You may take a trip to an observatory to see for yourself.

Light from cataclysmic events in the past travel billions of miles to us, carrying the information of their origin. Everything you see before you is in the past, even when you wave your hand before your very eyes because light traveled the distance between your hand and your face. Nothing is instantaneous.

The light traveling from space to us carry information about events billions of years ago. Because we know the speed of light is a constant and we measure its spectral shift since we know the doppler effect.

Now if light traveled from billions of years ago when two supermassive blackholes collided, and we see it amd measure it here, it means the universe is far older than your biblical creationist drivel.

I will not begrudge you your beliefs, but stop propagating it as knowledge or fact. If you cannot prove gods and monsters and angels and spirits exist, then don't bandy your delusions as the only viable explanation of life.

Like i said earlier the fruits of scientific knowledge is all around you, even in the device you're using now to view this thread.

Show me the fruits of your religion beyond mental enslavement and bigotry.

so you believe that the universe expanded from a dot and give rise to all we see, you call that science? no that is a believe not science

2 Likes

Re: Exposing The Marine Kingdom, Water Spirit. by walls01: 12:43pm On Mar 26, 2017
ExInferis:

I have a pet troll and i speak with fairies.

Do you believe me?

If you do, then you're crazy than i thought.

If you don't then you're biased and bigoted.

This is your dilemma.

you will know when you see a crazy person certainly not me. I am happily married with kids, I am a top engineer in my company, I head so many other things. learn to differentiate

3 Likes

Re: Exposing The Marine Kingdom, Water Spirit. by walls01: 12:46pm On Mar 26, 2017
aribisala0:
Seriously what is the difference
you both hold on strongly to peculiar unverifiable and irrational delusions. Here you are claiming to be in contact with some deity of your imagination

unverified cause you don't believed. have you taken your time to investigate different miraculous claims personaly to know if it is true or lie?

1 Like

Re: Exposing The Marine Kingdom, Water Spirit. by aribisala0(m): 12:48pm On Mar 26, 2017
walls01:

you will know when you see a crazy person certainly not me. I am happily married with kids, I am a top engineer in my company, I head so many other things. learn to differentiate
There is such a thing as encapsulated madness. It is like something stored in a cupboard that is released only for occasional use. Such an individual can function normally in other domains of their life but when poked ,prodded and probed the signs are there just like a program running in the background

3 Likes

Re: Exposing The Marine Kingdom, Water Spirit. by aribisala0(m): 12:50pm On Mar 26, 2017
walls01:

unverified cause you don't believed. have you taken your time to investigate different miraculous claims personaly to know if it is true or lie?
That is a job for a psychiatrist not me. We all know there are 7 days in a week ,so when you come and say there are 8 and ask me to verify if I start verifying will they not admit both of us together?

3 Likes

Re: Exposing The Marine Kingdom, Water Spirit. by Rogersmith(m): 12:51pm On Mar 26, 2017
All this scientific explanation self...the world is very deep and spiritual. The devil hide under aegis of atheism to deceive you guys that God doesn't exist so that you may do whatever things you want to do and go with it.

"Scientists " can you explain the situation where a guy just finished having sex with his girlfriend then after like an hour on the same night he had wet dream?

1 Like

Re: Exposing The Marine Kingdom, Water Spirit. by ExInferis(m): 12:51pm On Mar 26, 2017
walls01:

Hans Frank had a law degree, had a wife and kids.

Dr. Mengele had a degree in medicine.

Josef Goebbels was well educated and had a wife and kids.

Heinrich Himmler was once a chicken farmer. Chicken farmer!

So what's your point?

1 Like

Re: Exposing The Marine Kingdom, Water Spirit. by walls01: 12:51pm On Mar 26, 2017
ExInferis:

Now you're meandering into the refuge of the illogical, unreasoning, deluded cults of god.

Spirits...god....bible.

These are works of fiction you cannot prove.

Scientific facts are measurable, replicable, and evident.

That the universe is expanding is fact that requires simply a powerful telescope. You may take a trip to an observatory to see for yourself.

Light from cataclysmic events in the past travel billions of miles to us, carrying the information of their origin. Everything you see before you is in the past, even when you wave your hand before your very eyes because light traveled the distance between your hand and your face. Nothing is instantaneous.

The light traveling from space to us carry information about events billions of years ago. Because we know the speed of light is a constant and we measure its spectral shift since we know the doppler effect.

Now if light traveled from billions of years ago when two supermassive blackholes collided, and we see it amd measure it here, it means the universe is far older than your biblical creationist drivel.

I will not begrudge you your beliefs, but stop propagating it as knowledge or fact. If you cannot prove gods and monsters and angels and spirits exist, then don't bandy your delusions as the only viable explanation of life.

Like i said earlier the fruits of scientific knowledge is all around you, even in the device you're using now to view this thread.

Show me the fruits of your religion beyond mental enslavement and bigotry.

the years you are talking about is imaginary.
religion has no good fruit, what we are discussing is weather life came about itself or someone did all this.
am also against religion
Re: Exposing The Marine Kingdom, Water Spirit. by ExInferis(m): 12:53pm On Mar 26, 2017
walls01:

so you believe that the universe expanded from a dot and give rise to all we see, you call that science? no that is a believe not science

The big bang has evidence sprewn across the cosmos.

Galaxies are expanding.

The cosmic background radiation exists.

What does religion have?

1 Like

Re: Exposing The Marine Kingdom, Water Spirit. by vicardino(m): 12:54pm On Mar 26, 2017
If she truly told you that she was initiated from childhood, then there's a chance she may wanna be delivered. U have to ask her in love, don't even try mounting pressure on her for deliverance because if she doesn't wanna be delivered, a combination of all GODLY ministers in this whole world can't deliver her but if she wants to be delivered, trust me that's d first step to victory.

If she wants to be delivered, just ensure you take her to a deliverance ministry not necessarily a "one on one" deliverance session but if she prefers a "one on one" deliverance session, look for a deliverance minister,,,, I suggest you go to any mfm branch or better still, go to "MFM PRAYER CITY" for her deliverance. Deliverance is by choice not by force. She will do the rest herself if truly she wants to be delivered. Don't blame or hate her, don't dislike her, don't be negative about her. At d deliverance session, certain things will be revealed and instructions will be given to u on what to do so as to seal every openings through which she may wanna be revisited. It is well with you, your wife and your unborn baby.
vikyno:
I believe they really exist.

I have a girl who told me she was initiated into in from childhood.

The problem I have now is that she is pregnant for me and the pregnancy.

I was really scared but I believe it's a challenge that's not beyond solution to me.

I will appreciate any valuable advice from people who had had similar experiences and how they where able to get out of it.

1 Like

Re: Exposing The Marine Kingdom, Water Spirit. by walls01: 12:57pm On Mar 26, 2017
ExInferis:

The big bang has evidence sprewn across the cosmos.
Galaxies are expanding.
The cosmic background radiation exists.
What does religion have?
big bang as no evidence just assumptions, religion have nothing but God left so much evidence around us
Re: Exposing The Marine Kingdom, Water Spirit. by ExInferis(m): 12:58pm On Mar 26, 2017
walls01:

the years you are talking about is imaginary.
religion has no good fruit, what we are discussing is weather life came about itself or someone did all this.
am also against religion

Cancer.

66% of cancer occurrence is random bad luck.

The sperm that fuses with and fertilizes an egg is random chance.

If someone made the universe, what's the point of all that space and all that junk? What's the essence of stars and meteors and comets and asteroids and nebulae and 7 other planets (pluto is no longer a planet) in this solar system?

If everything is due to intelligent design, why the vastness of space and all the junk in it strewn across billions of miles?

Awful wate of time and resources if you ask me.

No wonder your god needed to rest!
Re: Exposing The Marine Kingdom, Water Spirit. by walls01: 12:59pm On Mar 26, 2017
ExInferis:

Hans Frank had a law degree, had a wife and kids.

Dr. Mengele had a degree in medicine.

Josef Goebbels was well educated and had a wife and kids.

Heinrich Himmler was once a chicken farmer. Chicken farmer!

So what's your point?

you said am a lunatic, which means a mad person. and a mad person is either found in hospital or in the bush eating trash.
Re: Exposing The Marine Kingdom, Water Spirit. by Nobody: 1:01pm On Mar 26, 2017
walls01:

please how can you contact the families of Faraday and other scientists
look! That was your examples. okay, now I am sure we can trace their families or their descendants if required. Now can we trace the descendants of the the men who wrote the son called bible? Besides how do we know that Faraday ever existed? We are only going by what we were made to believe in the case of the history of the bible and chritianity and other religions
Re: Exposing The Marine Kingdom, Water Spirit. by ExInferis(m): 1:03pm On Mar 26, 2017
walls01:

you said am a lunatic, which means a mad person. and a mad person is either found in hospital or in the bush eating trash.

You missed my nazi analogy.

Otherwise brilliant people -doctors, professors, economists, lecturers, chicken farmers - rose to be the leaders of one of the most powerful, educated. And technologically advanced countries in the world...and proceeded to plunge the world into world war 2 where over 50 million lost their lives.

The chicken farmer alone murdered over 11 million, including 6 million jews.

The medical doctor performed horrible experiments on human beings.

The little lawyer in poland massacred millions. And Frank was an ardent believer in the christian god.

Point is: mad men are not always in asylums.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exposing The Marine Kingdom, Water Spirit. by walls01: 1:04pm On Mar 26, 2017
ExInferis:

Cancer.

66% of cancer occurrence is random bad luck.

The sperm that fuses with and fertilizes an egg is random chance.

If someone made the universe, what's the point of all that space and all that junk? What's the essence of stars and meteors and comets and asteroids and nebulae and 7 other planets (pluto is no longer a planet) in this solar system?

If everything is due to intelligent design, why the vastness of space and all the junk in it strewn across billions of miles?

Awful wate of time and resources if you ask me.

No wonder your god needed to rest!

in the design of your house why do you have to leave so much space around your stuffs?

the sperm cell cannot form by mistake but the designer makes the journey so cause he don't want pregnancy all the time. nothing is effective without control

1 Like

Re: Exposing The Marine Kingdom, Water Spirit. by walls01: 1:06pm On Mar 26, 2017
ExInferis:

You missed my nazi analogy.

Otherwise brilliant people -doctors, professors, economists, lecturers, chicken farmers - rose to be the leaders of one of the most powerful, educated. And technologically advanced countries in the world...and proceeded to plunge the world into world war 2 where over 50 million lost their lives.

The chicken farmer alone murdered over 11 million, including 6 million jews.

The medical doctor performed horrible experiments on human beings.

The little lawyer in poland massacred millions. And Frank was an ardent believer in the christian god.

Point is: mad men are not always in asylums.

from your own point you too might be a mad man?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exposing The Marine Kingdom, Water Spirit. by ExInferis(m): 1:07pm On Mar 26, 2017
walls01:

big bang as no evidence just assumptions,
religion have nothing
but God left so much evidence around us

Kindly rationally and logically disprove cosmic inflation. Don't just make offhanded statements.

Next, show me proof of your god, demons and angels. Show me evidence a supposedly higher being created this world.

Your book says your god made man in his image.

This means your god has eyes, nose, mouth, spleen and pancreas.

Sounds like your god is a mortal being who needed a mouth to eat, nose to breathe and pancreas to make insulin.

1 Like

Re: Exposing The Marine Kingdom, Water Spirit. by ExInferis(m): 1:08pm On Mar 26, 2017
walls01:

from your own point you too might be a mad man?

Oh it's quite possible.

Probable even.

Thus i can identify your own illness.
Re: Exposing The Marine Kingdom, Water Spirit. by walls01: 1:10pm On Mar 26, 2017
gypsey:
look! That was your examples. okay, now I am sure we can trace their families or their descendants if required. Now can we trace the descendants of the the men who wrote the son called bible? Besides how do we know that Faraday ever existed? We are only going by what we were made to believe in the case of the history of the bible and chritianity and other religions

Faraday handiwork is clear for everyone to see, certainly electricity did not just came to pass by itself.
so also God's handiwork speaks for itself.
beside his spirit testify all the time

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

2019 Prophecies: Paul Enenche Reveals What God Told Him Will Happen In Nigeria / Adeboye Retires 20 Senior Pastors / Tithe Against Poverty Challenge By Daddy Freeze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.