Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,808 members, 7,810,108 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:54 PM

"Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A (46603 Views)

Nigerian Soldiers Rape Starving Women –amnesty International / Police Tells Saraki Not To Interfere In Investigation Of Gang Of Hired Assassins / Photo Evidence That Anti Amnesty Protesters Were Hired. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by SalamRushdie: 5:01pm On Mar 22, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

How more daft can you be? Were you also hired to comment nonsense on Nairaaland?

Bro iam just showing you irrefutable evidence na

7 Likes

Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by Totti9(m): 5:01pm On Mar 22, 2017
This is how they rented igbo for buhari solidarity rally in abuja hmmm am so ashamed to be call a Nigerian

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by ekwii: 5:02pm On Mar 22, 2017
charliboy654:

the problem is not actual apc n pdp, anybody can become a member of apc n pdp. The problem is nigerians. This hired protecters made themselve available to be used. And its dsame everywhere in the country. No one really cares abt the country. Everyone is about their pocket. There are very few patriotic nigerians.
I do not agree with you, the problem is Leadership. If Nigeria happens to have a good leader to lead this country, all this shameless act will disappear

4 Likes

Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by bedspread: 5:03pm On Mar 22, 2017
venai:
Bursted!
THIS IS REALLLL BUSTED!!!

6 Likes

Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by dignity33: 5:04pm On Mar 22, 2017
Is obvious Buhari cannot defeat Boko Haram and now want use IA report as an Excused

7 Likes

Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by YeyeDeySmell1: 5:05pm On Mar 22, 2017
Sarrki NgeneUkwenu omenkalives Madridguy passingshot what do you have to say?.

11 Likes

Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by AbbeyvanPersie(m): 5:05pm On Mar 22, 2017
Fake news everyday

Mtcheeeeew...

Your fabricated story still won't change the fact that Buhari is the president...

So just chill till the end of his time in office
Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by dadavivo: 5:05pm On Mar 22, 2017
O boy see evidence

4 Likes

Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by YeyeDeySmell1: 5:07pm On Mar 22, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

How more daft can you be? Were you also hired to comment nonsense on Nairaaland?

E see yaa life?.

8 Likes

Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by Inspectorsuga(m): 5:08pm On Mar 22, 2017
Ngeneukwenu !
Sarrki!
Madridguy!
Ipodexposed!
Antiwailer!

Where @ thou oh APChit/ Buhari e warriors? Ur Field Agents have bn spotted n are under attack n in need of back up...
Get to ur keyboards all u bubu/apc unscrupulous e warriors and defend ur propaganda mercenaries......
Bunch of Lunatics

14 Likes

Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by Newmanluckyman(m): 5:09pm On Mar 22, 2017
... Very shameful!

5 Likes

Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 5:13pm On Mar 22, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Bro iam just showing you irrefutable evidence na

So you believe this people were paid to protest but never believe Tuface was also paid to do same.. hahahha

The joke is on you...
Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by heysquare(m): 5:16pm On Mar 22, 2017
onnenka:
How will Yoruba Muslims defend this?
your issue has gone beyond recession cos what im taking note in u wt ds ur comment is depression. by thr Regular Trade Mark we shall spot them. #HateSpeech #RTM
Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 5:18pm On Mar 22, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Why will a govt with clean hands pay protesters against Amnesty International? Its clear Amnesty international still infiltrated their ranks with a hidden camera and got more pics to be used as evidence at the hague when the date arrives

And what proof that this people were not paid by PDP? This might be the handwork of Akpabio, Fayose, Wike and PDP so as to blackmail Govt..

This is something i can plan myself and take pictures to blackmail someone haha..

Despite how your mothers are being paid to protest for Diezani, PEJ, Metuh, Kanu etc did anyone see pictures where they are sharing money?

This is propaganda but was perfectly plan..
Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by GrandGarcon: 5:22pm On Mar 22, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

And what proof that this people were not paid by PDP? This might be the handwork of Akpabio, Fayose, Wike and PDP so as to blackmail Govt..

This is something i can plan myself and take pictures to blackmail someone haha..

Despite how your mothers are being paid to protest for Diezani, PEJ, Metuh, Kanu etc did anyone see pictures where they are sharing money?

Please Just Shut up. Don't you see tge placards and The T-shirt Polos They are wearing? Is it not the same the so called protesters wore at the gate of AI office? Chaaaaiiiii!

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by ngmgeek(m): 5:22pm On Mar 22, 2017
Interesting!

1 Like

Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by ehissi(m): 5:22pm On Mar 22, 2017
Nonsense and Ingredient of a government........ angry

But wait Oooh! undecided

If na so them dey do for common protest, imagine wetin go happen during elections........ shocked

Na to prepare to collect my share of this cake Oooh, after all when I wan vote, na only me go know wetin i vote..... undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 5:22pm On Mar 22, 2017
YeyeDeySmell1:

E see yaa life?.

LOL what happen to you life? Hope you are not planing to go jump inside lagoon?

1 Like

Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by ngmgeek(m): 5:26pm On Mar 22, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

You need to start looking for someone else to stand with. I pity folks like you

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by Aajiirebi: 5:26pm On Mar 22, 2017
onnenka:
How will Yoruba Muslims defend this?
were!. You are still on the mission to divide the yoruba. You will fail till thy Kingdom come,the way your forefathers did.
Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by SalamRushdie: 5:26pm On Mar 22, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

You are becoming a dangerous character i must say ..so it was Akpabio that stopped the police from protecting Amnesty international from these paid goons who held them hostage fro the last 3 days

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 5:30pm On Mar 22, 2017
GrandGarcon:
Please Just Shut up. Don't you see tge placards and The T-shirt Polos They are wearing? Is it not the same the so called protesters wore at the gate of AI office? Chaaaaiiiii!

And how long will it take to print T-Shirt? OMG No wonder Politicians can easily fool you guys..
Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 5:32pm On Mar 22, 2017
ngmgeek:

You need to start looking for someone else to stand with. I pity folks like you

Who i stand with is none of your problem, Your likes are loyal to the mumu of otuoke did anyone question you on who you pay your allegiance to?

Sai Buhari
Sai Baba..

If you like go join your likes inside lagoon..
Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by IYANGBALI: 5:34pm On Mar 22, 2017
Useless people from a useless country
Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 5:35pm On Mar 22, 2017
SalamRushdie:

You are becoming a dangerous character i must say ..so it was Akpabio that stopped the police from protecting Amnesty international from these paid goons who held them hostage fro the last 3 days

Guy when politics is consign you can blackmail you papa for political reason.

Tell me who take those pictures of where they are sharing money? So they hire them to protest and they still pay them openly after protesting and allow people to take pictures? hahaha sorry only daft people think that way..
Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by Candyrain(m): 5:36pm On Mar 22, 2017
caracas:
Zombies n afonjas will not like this news
grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I'm surprised sarrki and Co haven't showed up till now. Pls check if they've gone to the market

6 Likes

Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by bantudra: 5:37pm On Mar 22, 2017
uno and ai must vacate nigeria...

our army is beating criminals up at last and this devils have nothing other to do than accuse our warriors day and night..

where were they when boko haram was killing us like flies..??..

where were they when kanu was insulting the ol nation on videos..??..

where were they when exxon and shell did not give a bleep about the damage they created in the delta..??..

nigeria must leave uno,icc and ai...its very clear that they dont care about nigerians but want those that care about nigerians destroyed..
Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by lexy2014: 5:38pm On Mar 22, 2017
queencalipso:
Why is this government wasting our scared resources organizing irrelevant protests angry

They can rent crowd organizing fake protests till thy kingdom come, it won't change the failure the whole world knows they are..

Failed presidency trying too hard to sell what they are not.
govts as useless as d type we have in Nigeria thrive as long as Nigerians are ready 2 mortgage their rights 4a few naira notes.that's y someone once said that we deserve d leaders we have

1 Like

Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by lexy2014: 5:40pm On Mar 22, 2017
bantudra:
uno and ai must vacate nigeria...

our army is beating criminals up at last and this devils have nothing other to do than accuse our warriors day and night..

where were they when boko haram was killing us like flies..??..

where were they when kanu was insulting the ol nation on videos..??..

where were they when exxon and shell did not give a bleep about the damage they created in the delta..??..

nigeria must leave uno,icc and ai...its very clear that they dont care about nigerians but want those that care about nigerians destroyed..

I agree with everything u have said but y would d govt hire people 2 protest against AI?

4 Likes

Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by bantudra: 5:41pm On Mar 22, 2017
lexy2014:
govts as useless as d type we have in Nigeria thrive as long as Nigerians are ready 2 mortgage their rights 4a few naira notes.that's y someone once said that we deserve d leaders we have

their is no such thing as paid protesters.....transport is not free...

somebody must finance the transport..

if its realy about money,their would be much more protesters......
Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by tifany89(m): 5:42pm On Mar 22, 2017
2cato:
I see sarrki vedxacool madridguy and caselles
Please stop mentioning those names coz they r demonic. No soul n no conscience. Evil dead zombies personified

4 Likes

Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by bayelsaowei(m): 5:42pm On Mar 22, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

shut up and comment on the issue...

angry

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Osun Governorship Election Rerun Holds In These Polling Units / Sunday Dare: We Need N81 Million To Cut Abuja Stadium Grass / Dino Melaye Carries Saraki Up, Moments After CCT Cleared His Charges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.