Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

90-Year-Old Woman Risks Her Life To Save N300 Potatoes In Maiduguri - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 90-Year-Old Woman Risks Her Life To Save N300 Potatoes In Maiduguri (29757 Views)

Air Force Destroys Boko Haram's Vehicle After Attack In Maiduguri. Photos / Osinbajo Risks Impeachment As Senate Asks Him To Withdraw Statement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 90-Year-Old Woman Risks Her Life To Save N300 Potatoes In Maiduguri by bunchyproject(m): 4:37pm On Mar 22, 2017
ExpiredNigeria:
Can you imagine what we signed-up for
You and who
Re: 90-Year-Old Woman Risks Her Life To Save N300 Potatoes In Maiduguri by smartty68(m): 4:38pm On Mar 22, 2017
So sympatheticembarassed
Re: 90-Year-Old Woman Risks Her Life To Save N300 Potatoes In Maiduguri by adeoba2008(m): 4:39pm On Mar 22, 2017
Poverty in the land...

Re: 90-Year-Old Woman Risks Her Life To Save N300 Potatoes In Maiduguri by Nobody: 4:40pm On Mar 22, 2017
madridguy:
This is serious.
Noo its not
Its just a fabricated story to make Buhari look bad. IDPs live well. They eat meat 3 times a day, have icecream for dessert and shìt
Im fact there was no explosion its just PDp and IPOB lies

2 Likes

Re: 90-Year-Old Woman Risks Her Life To Save N300 Potatoes In Maiduguri by grodt999: 4:41pm On Mar 22, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Buhari has finished Nigerians with Hunger

Nope, Nigerians having children they cannot feed has finished themselves with hunger.

I have the exact small number of children I can feed so no hunger in my house, Buhari or not!
Re: 90-Year-Old Woman Risks Her Life To Save N300 Potatoes In Maiduguri by SalamRushdie: 4:42pm On Mar 22, 2017
grodt999:

Nope, Nigerians having children they cannot feed has finished themselves with hunger.

I have the exact small number of children I can feed so no hunger in my house, Buhari or not!

How many do you have ?
Re: 90-Year-Old Woman Risks Her Life To Save N300 Potatoes In Maiduguri by Kenshinmunac(m): 4:42pm On Mar 22, 2017
grin

Re: 90-Year-Old Woman Risks Her Life To Save N300 Potatoes In Maiduguri by eph123(f): 4:43pm On Mar 22, 2017
This is what Nigeria has turned to? cry
Re: 90-Year-Old Woman Risks Her Life To Save N300 Potatoes In Maiduguri by eph123(f): 4:46pm On Mar 22, 2017
grodt999:

That is you. There are several other people even without children who are in a dire state in Nigeria. Let's stop using our individual circumstances as a yardstick for the general populace. Poverty is very real to several people right now.

2 Likes

Re: 90-Year-Old Woman Risks Her Life To Save N300 Potatoes In Maiduguri by burkingx(f): 4:49pm On Mar 22, 2017
Donshegxy10:
pictures or I don't believe. . .
meanwhile the government should take care of them abeg
....Gbammm cool

Re: 90-Year-Old Woman Risks Her Life To Save N300 Potatoes In Maiduguri by ifyalways(f): 4:50pm On Mar 22, 2017
Goes to show the kind of corruption and hunger going on at the camps.
Re: 90-Year-Old Woman Risks Her Life To Save N300 Potatoes In Maiduguri by lazsnaira(m): 4:50pm On Mar 22, 2017
buhari
Re: 90-Year-Old Woman Risks Her Life To Save N300 Potatoes In Maiduguri by Jabioro: 4:51pm On Mar 22, 2017
The of East religion had kill more than any epidemic, causing havoc, panic more than Ebola in whole west Africa ..it is no longer serves your God in peace but dying fighting for hour hapless God..
Re: 90-Year-Old Woman Risks Her Life To Save N300 Potatoes In Maiduguri by Danialuone: 4:52pm On Mar 22, 2017
God please help the poor and weak one......this suffering is to much ooo
Re: 90-Year-Old Woman Risks Her Life To Save N300 Potatoes In Maiduguri by olaszydaruma(m): 4:52pm On Mar 22, 2017
Hunger bad
RIP to the dead

In other news I thought the federal government said they have defeated the boko boys.
Were the bomb dropping from the sky? grin
Re: 90-Year-Old Woman Risks Her Life To Save N300 Potatoes In Maiduguri by Dareomo(m): 4:53pm On Mar 22, 2017
This is serious.
Re: 90-Year-Old Woman Risks Her Life To Save N300 Potatoes In Maiduguri by Sylva2147: 4:53pm On Mar 22, 2017
I was expecting to see the 90 years old woman running to said bomb blast scene only to the see the potatoes, so how do we believe this news.
Re: 90-Year-Old Woman Risks Her Life To Save N300 Potatoes In Maiduguri by grodt999: 4:53pm On Mar 22, 2017
eph123:

That is you. There are several other people even without children who are in a dire state in Nigeria. Let's stop using our individual circumstances as a yardstick for the general populace. Poverty is very real to several people right now.

The people without children who are in dire economic state are MOSTLY children of people born decades ago without planning for feeding and for future, get it right.

If Nigerians started planning their offsprings from time with provisions for what they can immediately afford there will not be millions (not thousands) in poverty!

1 Like

Re: 90-Year-Old Woman Risks Her Life To Save N300 Potatoes In Maiduguri by sholay2011(m): 4:54pm On Mar 22, 2017
This is heartbreaking.
Re: 90-Year-Old Woman Risks Her Life To Save N300 Potatoes In Maiduguri by rusher14: 4:54pm On Mar 22, 2017
Nigeria is not in recession.
Re: 90-Year-Old Woman Risks Her Life To Save N300 Potatoes In Maiduguri by Whoeppme(m): 4:55pm On Mar 22, 2017
Akpos abeg go check wetin this mama bin dey carry for class cos I just can't figure this one shuuuuuuuuuu wetin na mama
Re: 90-Year-Old Woman Risks Her Life To Save N300 Potatoes In Maiduguri by AbbeyvanPersie(m): 4:55pm On Mar 22, 2017
undecided We gotta hear from the woman
Re: 90-Year-Old Woman Risks Her Life To Save N300 Potatoes In Maiduguri by goslowgoslow(m): 4:55pm On Mar 22, 2017
[quote author=Tunami post=54840429]lol, its not serious. Abi na now u knw say hunger dey the land? All thanks to dullardinnho.[/quote
Olodo]
Re: 90-Year-Old Woman Risks Her Life To Save N300 Potatoes In Maiduguri by eph123(f): 4:56pm On Mar 22, 2017
grodt999:

The people without children who are in dire economic state are MOSTLY children of people born decades ago without planning for feeding and for future, get it right.

If Nigerians started planning their offsprings from time with provisions for what they can immediately afford there will not be millions (not thousands) in poverty!

I see your point with regards to people have children they can cater for, but to assume that is a total cure for poverty is getting it wrong. Even China with the 1 child policy still has its poor areas.
Re: 90-Year-Old Woman Risks Her Life To Save N300 Potatoes In Maiduguri by goslowgoslow(m): 4:56pm On Mar 22, 2017
Tunami:
lol, its not serious. Abi na now u knw say hunger dey the land? All thanks to dullardinnho.
Olodo
Re: 90-Year-Old Woman Risks Her Life To Save N300 Potatoes In Maiduguri by Timijo(m): 4:57pm On Mar 22, 2017
stan567:

Payafrica Is New And Reliable by stan567(m): 3:32pm
Hello fellow Nairalanders..I usually don't do Ponzi or support Ponzi schemes, but when my friend who stays in US told me about Payafricans.com I made up my mind to join...and I noticed something about them. They are so organized, they will send email notification when you register, sending you your login details so that when you forget you can easily go to email and retrieve it. This guy funny sha. Your friend who stays in US told about payafricans, and you decided to join because they are organised. I doff my cap for, respect. Anyway, I hope that your site dey do automatic merging for all packages? If e dey do, abeg pass the script to me make I quickly design my own ponzi site and call it payamericans.com.
Yeye, den no even fit edit the write up, colours and slider pictures. Shey you go make me site admin make I do am for you.

Guys, payafricans.com just came into Nigeria few days ago...lets go and make money there.

Visit: www.payafricans.com and thank me later.

Bye.
Re: 90-Year-Old Woman Risks Her Life To Save N300 Potatoes In Maiduguri by Tunami(m): 4:57pm On Mar 22, 2017
goslowgoslow:
Olodo
were gidi ni e, oponu oshi.
Re: 90-Year-Old Woman Risks Her Life To Save N300 Potatoes In Maiduguri by BISIXCLUSIVE: 4:58pm On Mar 22, 2017
I don't know why people keep diverting their attention to BBN and abandoned Jennifer's diary and on the other hand......I thank God for my existence.
Re: 90-Year-Old Woman Risks Her Life To Save N300 Potatoes In Maiduguri by Timijo(m): 5:00pm On Mar 22, 2017
stan567:

Hello fellow Nairalanders..I usually don't do Ponzi or support Ponzi schemes, but when my friend who stays in US told me about Payafricans.com I made up my mind to join...and I noticed something about them. They are so organized, they will send email notification when you register, sending you your login details so that when you forget you can easily go to email and retrieve it.

Guys, payafricans.com just came into Nigeria few days ago...lets go and make money there.

Bye.
Guy, shey you go make me site admin make I edit the site for you. Every setting on your website is still default settings. You could not even change the slider pictures.
Re: 90-Year-Old Woman Risks Her Life To Save N300 Potatoes In Maiduguri by justjify(m): 5:02pm On Mar 22, 2017
stan567:

Hello fellow Nairalanders..I usually don't do Ponzi or support Ponzi schemes, but when my friend who stays in US told me about Payafricans.com I made up my mind to join...and I noticed something about them. They are so organized, they will send email notification when you register, sending you your login details so that when you forget you can easily go to email and retrieve it.

Bye.
angry

Re: 90-Year-Old Woman Risks Her Life To Save N300 Potatoes In Maiduguri by ekensi01: 5:06pm On Mar 22, 2017
Is this something to talk much about? instead of the government to give her lot of money they went on to promise, someone that is crying for that day food you want her to stay hungry till she die abi. sai baba rubbish
Re: 90-Year-Old Woman Risks Her Life To Save N300 Potatoes In Maiduguri by anonimi: 5:08pm On Mar 22, 2017
grodt999:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen To Be Accommodated As Indigenes In Kogi / EFCC, ICPC Go After Okowa, Official Invitations Sent / Proscription Of Bandits: We Are Now Determined To Crush Them - Malami Boasts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.