Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,482 members, 7,819,757 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

90-Year-Old Woman Risks Her Life To Save N300 Potatoes In Maiduguri - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 90-Year-Old Woman Risks Her Life To Save N300 Potatoes In Maiduguri (29756 Views)

Air Force Destroys Boko Haram's Vehicle After Attack In Maiduguri. Photos / Osinbajo Risks Impeachment As Senate Asks Him To Withdraw Statement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 90-Year-Old Woman Risks Her Life To Save N300 Potatoes In Maiduguri by goslowgoslow(m): 5:52pm On Mar 22, 2017
Tunami:
were gidi ni e, oponu oshi.
Omo ale, omo rada rada, didirin, akin dani dani.
Re: 90-Year-Old Woman Risks Her Life To Save N300 Potatoes In Maiduguri by Tunami(m): 5:56pm On Mar 22, 2017
goslowgoslow:

koni da fun irankiran baba re.
Re: 90-Year-Old Woman Risks Her Life To Save N300 Potatoes In Maiduguri by rhektor(m): 6:26pm On Mar 22, 2017
These lines got me thinking
.....getting back her food was of paramount importance........
“I am very hungry”

Truly there's hunger in the land. How did we get this far? Buhari o
Gej
Una no try o
Re: 90-Year-Old Woman Risks Her Life To Save N300 Potatoes In Maiduguri by simpleseyi: 6:50pm On Mar 22, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Buhari has finished Nigerians with Hunger

Goatluck started Nigeria with Hunger, so it is good if Buhari is finishing what Goatluck started afterall Buhari has finished the Kaduna - Abuja rail line and is about finishing the Lagos-Ibadan expressway both of which Goatluck started.
Re: 90-Year-Old Woman Risks Her Life To Save N300 Potatoes In Maiduguri by SalamRushdie: 6:53pm On Mar 22, 2017
simpleseyi:

Goatluck started Nigeria with Hunger, so it is good if Buhari is finishing what Goatluck started afterall Buhari has finished the Kaduna - Abuja rail line and is about finishing the Lagos-Ibadan expressway both of which Goatluck started.

My friend its past six leave that data centre and go home
Re: 90-Year-Old Woman Risks Her Life To Save N300 Potatoes In Maiduguri by sshalom(m): 6:57pm On Mar 22, 2017
GOD is about to do something new in our Nation and all these violence will give way to peace.
Re: 90-Year-Old Woman Risks Her Life To Save N300 Potatoes In Maiduguri by DateMynd44(m): 6:57pm On Mar 22, 2017
nawa4naija:
Sometimes when i see no reason to thank God, i thank him for the fact that am not from the North
me too o.
I shall forever remain grateful to God that I'm not a northerner and also worst of all a Muslim

1 Like

Re: 90-Year-Old Woman Risks Her Life To Save N300 Potatoes In Maiduguri by DateMynd44(m): 6:59pm On Mar 22, 2017
goslowgoslow:

afonjas fighting themselves after now they'll all jump inside Lagos lagoon.
Re: 90-Year-Old Woman Risks Her Life To Save N300 Potatoes In Maiduguri by KardinalZik(m): 7:17pm On Mar 22, 2017
Poverty and hunger at their peak
Re: 90-Year-Old Woman Risks Her Life To Save N300 Potatoes In Maiduguri by simpleseyi: 7:18pm On Mar 22, 2017
SalamRushdie:

My friend its past six leave that data centre and go home

I am working for my money.
Re: 90-Year-Old Woman Risks Her Life To Save N300 Potatoes In Maiduguri by SalamRushdie: 7:19pm On Mar 22, 2017
simpleseyi:

I am working for my money.

Okay carry on but try dey close quick
Re: 90-Year-Old Woman Risks Her Life To Save N300 Potatoes In Maiduguri by Malawian(m): 7:32pm On Mar 22, 2017
Nairaland has really ruined me. On saturday, one little Yoruba girl doing her homework brought out 10 naira to give the Hausa begger who passed infront of my cafe, i was disarmed because i know for certain there was no chance in hell i was going to drop anything for the Abokkki. And i have money!!! Quite a bit to spare.
Re: 90-Year-Old Woman Risks Her Life To Save N300 Potatoes In Maiduguri by ChiefSweetus: 8:15pm On Mar 22, 2017
thunderbabs:
Must be thinking d bomb blast helped her roast the potatoes
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin angry

1 Like

Re: 90-Year-Old Woman Risks Her Life To Save N300 Potatoes In Maiduguri by AlphaStyles(m): 8:16pm On Mar 22, 2017
damn
Re: 90-Year-Old Woman Risks Her Life To Save N300 Potatoes In Maiduguri by Nobody: 10:04pm On Mar 22, 2017
See weyti Bubu coz

1 Like

Re: 90-Year-Old Woman Risks Her Life To Save N300 Potatoes In Maiduguri by charlesucheh(m): 4:24am On Mar 23, 2017
Morals of the day: " do not underestimate the power of anything"m see ordinary potatoes (sweet) of yester, is now raising shoulders! chai! #potatoeoflife!
Re: 90-Year-Old Woman Risks Her Life To Save N300 Potatoes In Maiduguri by nawa4naija(m): 4:49am On Mar 23, 2017
grin grin but this your username sef. U wan date mynd44?
DateMynd44:
me too o.
I shall forever remain grateful to God that I'm not a northerner and also worst of all a Muslim
Re: 90-Year-Old Woman Risks Her Life To Save N300 Potatoes In Maiduguri by Nobody: 7:25am On Mar 23, 2017
weldone bloggers.
Re: 90-Year-Old Woman Risks Her Life To Save N300 Potatoes In Maiduguri by mhizsandy(f): 7:57am On Mar 23, 2017
sum pple sef wh...so if she had died nko
Re: 90-Year-Old Woman Risks Her Life To Save N300 Potatoes In Maiduguri by grodt999: 11:21am On Mar 23, 2017
eph123:

I see your point with regards to people have children they can cater for, but to assume that is a total cure for poverty is getting it wrong. Even China with the 1 child policy still has its poor areas.

You made my point exactly.

1, china adopted the 1 child policy after their population was near billion - with economic success and child policy it was too late.
2, Nigerians already created lack of family planning and overpopulation in many families so the after effects are still being felt today even with people having less kids.

In Eastern Europe there is poverty but it has less impact because for centuries families have 1/2 kids average!!!

The biggest cause of poverty is lack of family planning and over population - AKA not enough to go round.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Arraign Dickson Akoh, Peace Corps Boss After 11 Days In Detention / Fulani Herdsmen To Be Accommodated As Indigenes In Kogi / Proscription Of Bandits: We Are Now Determined To Crush Them - Malami Boasts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.