Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

" Our President Is Rulling Us With NEPA BILL As Certificate"- Lere Olayinka - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / " Our President Is Rulling Us With NEPA BILL As Certificate"- Lere Olayinka (47310 Views)

Lere Olayinka Analyzes Photos Of President Buhari With Oyegun & Governors / Lere Olayinka Drinks With Friends As Sheriff Loses At Supreme Court (Photos) / Mo Abudu Suspected To Be Amaechi's Girlfriend - Lere Olayinka (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: " Our President Is Rulling Us With NEPA BILL As Certificate"- Lere Olayinka by Splashme: 5:12pm On Mar 22, 2017
Buahahahahaha............Lere Playing . . . . . LWKMD
Re: " Our President Is Rulling Us With NEPA BILL As Certificate"- Lere Olayinka by queencalipso(f): 5:12pm On Mar 22, 2017
MagicEmpire:
That's what you get when the foundation is weak

That's it my dear, the presidency have no moral right to question the authenticity of any one's certificate, bcz the president him self have none to present. Ed..

12 Likes

Re: " Our President Is Rulling Us With NEPA BILL As Certificate"- Lere Olayinka by akphrat(m): 5:12pm On Mar 22, 2017
Na u know oooo cheesy grin grin grin cheesy

6 Likes

Re: " Our President Is Rulling Us With NEPA BILL As Certificate"- Lere Olayinka by Antoeni(m): 5:13pm On Mar 22, 2017
When u keep quiet at times,pple wouldn't remember u exist ,Dino needs to be tamed,take a look at David Mark, nobody even remember that he is a present serving Senator,

1 Like

Re: " Our President Is Rulling Us With NEPA BILL As Certificate"- Lere Olayinka by blaqroy: 5:13pm On Mar 22, 2017
Nigeria can make mouth, they always know the truth but can't action, rubbish
Re: " Our President Is Rulling Us With NEPA BILL As Certificate"- Lere Olayinka by Chuksonyeike: 5:15pm On Mar 22, 2017
Antoeni:
When u keep quiet at times,pple wouldn't remember u exist , Dino needs to be tamed, take a look at David Mark, nobody even remember that he is a present serving Senator,

Dino resemble pesin wey you fit tame? shooo you no de look face? David Mark has never been a noise maker

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: " Our President Is Rulling Us With NEPA BILL As Certificate"- Lere Olayinka by Nobody: 5:17pm On Mar 22, 2017
haha

2 Likes

Re: " Our President Is Rulling Us With NEPA BILL As Certificate"- Lere Olayinka by ekensi01: 5:17pm On Mar 22, 2017
veekid:
I agree with Lere Olayinka joooooor, Buhari no fit rule Oyo state successfully with the kinda brain he has #yeye
When he is outdated everything has to follow

2 Likes

Re: " Our President Is Rulling Us With NEPA BILL As Certificate"- Lere Olayinka by ruggedized1: 5:17pm On Mar 22, 2017
This is a sucker punch cheesy

7 Likes

Re: " Our President Is Rulling Us With NEPA BILL As Certificate"- Lere Olayinka by LawdOfNairaland: 5:18pm On Mar 22, 2017
Ehi07:
Izzzzzit not true? Buhari should show us his certificate before Dino does. Lead by example tongue grin

He showed his statement of result. Cambridge never denied that he wrote the exams. The certificate is meant to be with the Army board but at least, Cambridge never denied that he sat for the exams.
Re: " Our President Is Rulling Us With NEPA BILL As Certificate"- Lere Olayinka by Whoeppme(m): 5:20pm On Mar 22, 2017
When I say make dino look for buhari ask am how e take solve him own certificate saga people thought I was joking now its about to play out......just watch and see what's about to play in the Nigeria senate concerning this issue.

LTC boss from the back Akpos how you dey reason me self

4 Likes

Re: " Our President Is Rulling Us With NEPA BILL As Certificate"- Lere Olayinka by HARDDON: 5:21pm On Mar 22, 2017
there was once a country!

#smh

3 Likes

Re: " Our President Is Rulling Us With NEPA BILL As Certificate"- Lere Olayinka by anonimi: 5:21pm On Mar 22, 2017
Nne5:
Shush it.

Stop writing in upper case?

An illiterate follower of a dullard won't know the difference. grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3251622_image_jpeg_jpeg6f95b5e7a24ad4fc0808d6698fd37362

9 Likes

Re: " Our President Is Rulling Us With NEPA BILL As Certificate"- Lere Olayinka by Kiakia(m): 5:21pm On Mar 22, 2017
MissEdified:
This is coming from the popular aide to the Ekiti state governor, Lere Olayinka to defend the recent certificate scandal of senator, Dino Melaye....

In His words:

Even if Dino Melaye presents TOILET PAPER as certificate, we like it like that.

After all, our President is rulling us with NEPA BILL as certificate.
#Dazzol

http://www.newshelm.com/2017/03/our-president-is-rulling-us-with-nepa.html

Who are the 'we'? I hope this bootlicker is not referring to the generality of Nigerians in his most useless and nonsensical post. His Dino claimed to possess a University degree. Does this have any correlation with toilet paper certificate? This is a joke taken too far by this Fayose boy.

1 Like

Re: " Our President Is Rulling Us With NEPA BILL As Certificate"- Lere Olayinka by Nobody: 5:22pm On Mar 22, 2017
Buhari has still not shown us his certificate also.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: " Our President Is Rulling Us With NEPA BILL As Certificate"- Lere Olayinka by dahunsy(f): 5:22pm On Mar 22, 2017
Coughs*** clears throat#....i said it before n again.....2A sheet signed by another dullard
Re: " Our President Is Rulling Us With NEPA BILL As Certificate"- Lere Olayinka by Kiakia(m): 5:23pm On Mar 22, 2017
alizma:
THIS ONE DOESNT KNOW THAT HIS BOSS IS ALREADY SINGING A SONG THAT SHOWS THERE IS NO HOPE IN PDP AGAIN.
HE IS JUST KILLLING HIS POLITICAL CAREER BY THE DAY
Don't mind the hypocritical praise singer. He won't even know when the bus leaves him behind. Dimwit.

1 Like

Re: " Our President Is Rulling Us With NEPA BILL As Certificate"- Lere Olayinka by femmy123(m): 5:25pm On Mar 22, 2017
i am just tired of this country with confuse president and citizen. how can certificate help this country in time of crisis??

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: " Our President Is Rulling Us With NEPA BILL As Certificate"- Lere Olayinka by Kiakia(m): 5:25pm On Mar 22, 2017
Davidblen:
where buhari waec certificate ? atleast we have proof that dino melaye went to university
Without obtaining a degree? Or even a 'toilet paper' certificate?

1 Like

Re: " Our President Is Rulling Us With NEPA BILL As Certificate"- Lere Olayinka by anonimi: 5:27pm On Mar 22, 2017
LawdOfNairaland:
He showed his statement of result. Cambridge never denied that he wrote the exams. The certificate is meant to be with the Army board but at least, Cambridge never denied that he sat for the exams.

Which Cambridge?
The one at Oluwole abi?
Why did the dullard hire 30 SANs with our money inside recession and bribed the judge to quash the case

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3356469_screenshot20160131120000_jpeg639beaec46d4ced684f639998a489af2

lalasticlala:
Buhari gave ‘corrupt’ Nigerian judge N500,000 during certificate controversy, Witness tells court

A witness in the corruption trial of Justice Adeniyi Ademola has alleged that President Muhammadu Buhari gave the embattled judge N500,000 while his certificate controversy was pending before Mr. Ademola.

Some persons had filed a suit challenging Mr. Buhari’s candidacy prior to the 2015 elections, alleging the president had no secondary school certificate as required by law.

The witness said the money was given through Mr. Buhari’s former lawyer, Kola Awodeyin.
The witness, however, said he does not consider the money a bribe.
Mr. Ademola is being prosecuted by the Nigerian government for alleged corruption. He has denied the charges and requested accelerated hearing at the trial in Abuja‎.

The federal judge is being prosecuted alongside his wife, Olubowale, and a Senior Advocate of Nigeria, Joe Agi.

Details later…

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/224133-breaking-buhari-gave-corrupt-nigerian-judge-n500000-certificate-controversy-witness-tells-court.html

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: " Our President Is Rulling Us With NEPA BILL As Certificate"- Lere Olayinka by anonimi: 5:29pm On Mar 22, 2017

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: " Our President Is Rulling Us With NEPA BILL As Certificate"- Lere Olayinka by theophorus(m): 5:29pm On Mar 22, 2017
...Sincerely, this people just dey fall my hand. Na like this dem dey play opposition?

Abeg make I go join Kowa joor.

1 Like

Re: " Our President Is Rulling Us With NEPA BILL As Certificate"- Lere Olayinka by Nobody: 5:29pm On Mar 22, 2017
Nigerian politicians are immature, this is the bane of our problems. We need to take lectures on maturity before entering politics, every tom, dick and Harry find their way and misbehaves. Am afraid!. No respect for constituted authority, judiciary is compromised, everybody misbehaves. Infact, Nigeria future is doomed!

3 Likes

Re: " Our President Is Rulling Us With NEPA BILL As Certificate"- Lere Olayinka by LawdOfNairaland: 5:31pm On Mar 22, 2017
anonimi:

Which Cambridge?
The one at Oluwole abi?
Why did the dullard hire 30 SANs with our money inside recession and bribed the judge to quash the case

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3356469_screenshot20160131120000_jpeg639beaec46d4ced684f639998a489af2

Read below, the words of the man that presented Buhari his WAEC certificate:

I was the first substantive Nigerian Assistant Registrar . I took over the control of the examination from the University of Cambridge. I took examiners to Cambridge for training across 10 years and trained them in Nigeria . I had the opportunity of issuing WAEC certificates to three former Heads of State : Buhari, Abacha and Babangida in the 60s .

http://punchng.com/issued-buharis-waec-certificate-ex-registrar-86/

3 Likes

Re: " Our President Is Rulling Us With NEPA BILL As Certificate"- Lere Olayinka by Burgerlomo: 5:31pm On Mar 22, 2017
Oh boy! see finishing see a very deadly upper cut grin

5 Likes

Re: " Our President Is Rulling Us With NEPA BILL As Certificate"- Lere Olayinka by IYANGBALI: 5:32pm On Mar 22, 2017
Davidblen:
where buhari waec certificate ? atleast we have proof that dino melaye went to university
who tolded you that Dino went to university? I doesn't believe that story

1 Like

Re: " Our President Is Rulling Us With NEPA BILL As Certificate"- Lere Olayinka by Akaujaa(m): 5:33pm On Mar 22, 2017
I thought Dino Melaye was of APC...

1 Like

Re: " Our President Is Rulling Us With NEPA BILL As Certificate"- Lere Olayinka by anonimi: 5:33pm On Mar 22, 2017
veekid:
I agree with Lere Olayinka joooooor, Buhari no fit rule Oyo state successfully with the kinda brain he has #yeye

Even Lagelu Local Government, the dullard cannot rule, he will ruin it as he has ruined our country in two years grin embarassed

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2960441_engineer_jpeg_jpegebed2913b1866e57e9bf9b70a2c7ad50

4 Likes

Re: " Our President Is Rulling Us With NEPA BILL As Certificate"- Lere Olayinka by Burgerlomo: 5:34pm On Mar 22, 2017
IYANGBALI:
who tolded you that Dino went to university? I doesn't believe that story

This one pass me o
Re: " Our President Is Rulling Us With NEPA BILL As Certificate"- Lere Olayinka by Lordsocrates: 5:35pm On Mar 22, 2017
take him to court naa
Re: " Our President Is Rulling Us With NEPA BILL As Certificate"- Lere Olayinka by Nobody: 5:35pm On Mar 22, 2017
Even if Buhari presents NEPA bill he is our President - APC
Dino did not graduate from the University, he is not fit to be Senator - APC

APC - Association of Confused People.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: " Our President Is Rulling Us With NEPA BILL As Certificate"- Lere Olayinka by Davidblen(m): 5:36pm On Mar 22, 2017
IYANGBALI:
who tolded you
see ya life all zombies are jst like their president

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Drone Photos Of Benin Stadium, Secretariat Buildings In Edo / Sanwo-Olu Visits Helicopter's Crash Site, Promise To Renovate Buildings (Photos) / Jaruma Calls Out Maryam Atiku Over Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.