Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,590 members, 7,820,122 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

" Our President Is Rulling Us With NEPA BILL As Certificate"- Lere Olayinka - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / " Our President Is Rulling Us With NEPA BILL As Certificate"- Lere Olayinka (47309 Views)

Lere Olayinka Analyzes Photos Of President Buhari With Oyegun & Governors / Lere Olayinka Drinks With Friends As Sheriff Loses At Supreme Court (Photos) / Mo Abudu Suspected To Be Amaechi's Girlfriend - Lere Olayinka (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: " Our President Is Rulling Us With NEPA BILL As Certificate"- Lere Olayinka by 2mNaira: 10:36pm On Mar 22, 2017
LawdOfNairaland:

Read below, the words of the man that presented Buhari his WAEC certificate:

I was the first substantive Nigerian Assistant Registrar . I took over the control of the examination from the University of Cambridge. I took examiners to Cambridge for training across 10 years and trained them in Nigeria . I had the opportunity of issuing WAEC certificates to three former Heads of State : Buhari, Abacha and Babangida in the 60s .

http://punchng.com/issued-buharis-waec-certificate-ex-registrar-86/

If this testimony were true,buhari would have gotten an attestation or certified true copy from WAEC or cambridge along time ago. In case you don't know,this Nigeria where corruption hold sway. Anyone could be bribed to.give false testimony.
Re: " Our President Is Rulling Us With NEPA BILL As Certificate"- Lere Olayinka by 2mNaira: 10:37pm On Mar 22, 2017
LawdOfNairaland:

Read below, the words of the man that presented Buhari his WAEC certificate:

I was the first substantive Nigerian Assistant Registrar . I took over the control of the examination from the University of Cambridge. I took examiners to Cambridge for training across 10 years and trained them in Nigeria . I had the opportunity of issuing WAEC certificates to three former Heads of State : Buhari, Abacha and Babangida in the 60s .

http://punchng.com/issued-buharis-waec-certificate-ex-registrar-86/

If this testimony were true,buhari would have gotten an attestation or certified true copy from WAEC or cambridge along time ago. In case you don't know,this Nigeria where corruption hold sway. Anyone could be bribed to.give false testimony. At least, we have heard that a judge gave a testiminy to the veracity of that claim.
Re: " Our President Is Rulling Us With NEPA BILL As Certificate"- Lere Olayinka by ajawara(m): 11:15pm On Mar 22, 2017
alizma:
THIS ONE DOESNT KNOW THAT HIS BOSS IS ALREADY SINGING A SONG THAT SHOWS THERE IS NO HOPE IN PDP AGAIN.
HE IS JUST KILLLING HIS POLITICAL CAREER BY THE DAY
Is it all about party affiliation and personal gain OR the future of our great nation, Nigeria. Please do away with party sympathy and deal with real issue.
Re: " Our President Is Rulling Us With NEPA BILL As Certificate"- Lere Olayinka by shegra58: 11:18pm On Mar 22, 2017
veekid:
I agree with Lere Olayinka joooooor, Buhari no fit rule Oyo state successfully with the kinda brain he has #yeye
and here is him rulling the whole Nigeria for the second time#seetheworkofGod#
Re: " Our President Is Rulling Us With NEPA BILL As Certificate"- Lere Olayinka by Pavarottii(m): 2:02am On Mar 23, 2017
evansjeff:
Abeg, my question is: why is it that anyone that seems to be against this administration automatically becomes a friend to PDP? even if the person is an APC member? Even up to the president's wife, saraki, Dino, jubril, just to mention a few

PDP are really desperate for relevance

As for this idiot, I hope no one will complain when he's picked up by DSS?
So u know that's d only work of DSS? U r smart den.
Re: " Our President Is Rulling Us With NEPA BILL As Certificate"- Lere Olayinka by anonimi: 5:55am On Mar 23, 2017
akpasubi777:
I'm agnostic, sorry

Did you just say that you are agnostic

akpasubi777:
Bros Dino! This is how they will be clapping for you till you get yourself roped in real shit.
Read 1 Kings 22 from verse 19 and you will see how these people operate.
#touchnotmyanointed
Don't say i never did anything for you. cheesy

1 Like

Re: " Our President Is Rulling Us With NEPA BILL As Certificate"- Lere Olayinka by Kingspin(m): 6:07am On Mar 23, 2017
YeyeDeySmell1:

Does political career die in Nigeria?. If you want to make it in today's Nigerian politics, be a criminal you'll be celebrated. Is it not in Nigeria that a criminal was brought from prison and made a president?, is it not in Nigeria that an unrepentant dictator a man who overthrew Democratically elected government and return Nigeria to military rule of corruption was elected as president even without school cert. Is it not in Nigeria that you have a thief as senate president, shuttling from senate chambers to court.
If a young man of 30yrs and above will be jubilating that a man who doctors check reveals that he's above 80yrs is his president, then Nigeria is DEAD.

YEYEDEYSMELL IN DEED.
Maybe we should call Buhari, Papa Nigeria going by this age.
Re: " Our President Is Rulling Us With NEPA BILL As Certificate"- Lere Olayinka by Nobody: 6:40am On Mar 23, 2017
anonimi:

Did you just say that you are agnostic

It doesn't matter. How old are you?
Re: " Our President Is Rulling Us With NEPA BILL As Certificate"- Lere Olayinka by RillJ(m): 6:44am On Mar 23, 2017
Except for bigotry and hypocritical foolery, why should the govt raise this issue with Dino?
Re: " Our President Is Rulling Us With NEPA BILL As Certificate"- Lere Olayinka by Ejanla07: 8:42am On Mar 23, 2017
adioolayi:

"Even if Dino Melaye presents TOILET PAPER as certificate, we like it like that.
After all, our President is rulling us with NEPA BILL as certificate.
#Dazzol"

This Lere guy is so boring and not making sense anymore....he should undergo some trainings from the guy behind EFCC's twitter handle..

Oponu sombori.

E pain am.

He is boring we like him like dat

Re: " Our President Is Rulling Us With NEPA BILL As Certificate"- Lere Olayinka by Ejanla07: 8:42am On Mar 23, 2017
evansjeff:
Abeg, my question is: why is it that anyone that seems to be against this administration automatically becomes a friend to PDP? even if the person is an APC member? Even up to the president's wife, saraki, Dino, jubril, just to mention a few

Go pick am for dem na
Re: " Our President Is Rulling Us With NEPA BILL As Certificate"- Lere Olayinka by ayobamiakinrind(m): 9:04am On Mar 25, 2017
evansjeff:

You're already anticipating his arrest? That shows how selective this administration is.
Re: " Our President Is Rulling Us With NEPA BILL As Certificate"- Lere Olayinka by rickyrex(m): 8:13pm On Mar 29, 2018
alizma:
THIS ONE DOESNT KNOW THAT HIS BOSS IS ALREADY SINGING A SONG THAT SHOWS THERE IS NO HOPE IN PDP AGAIN.
HE IS JUST KILLLING HIS POLITICAL CAREER BY THE DAY
. The truth pain you, no be so?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Drone Photos Of Benin Stadium, Secretariat Buildings In Edo / Hilarious Tweet By Ben Murray-bruce & People Can't Stop Talking About It / Governor Joy Ezechikamnayo Visits School, Intellectual Giant Christian Academy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.