Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,075 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

" Our President Is Rulling Us With NEPA BILL As Certificate"- Lere Olayinka - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / " Our President Is Rulling Us With NEPA BILL As Certificate"- Lere Olayinka (47308 Views)

Lere Olayinka Analyzes Photos Of President Buhari With Oyegun & Governors / Lere Olayinka Drinks With Friends As Sheriff Loses At Supreme Court (Photos) / Mo Abudu Suspected To Be Amaechi's Girlfriend - Lere Olayinka (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: " Our President Is Rulling Us With NEPA BILL As Certificate"- Lere Olayinka by anitapreeti(f): 5:36pm On Mar 22, 2017
gbegemaster:
Because we are in the era of Idi Amin abi?

Like seriously..... U hit the point.

7 Likes

Re: " Our President Is Rulling Us With NEPA BILL As Certificate"- Lere Olayinka by IYANGBALI: 5:37pm On Mar 22, 2017
Davidblen:

see ya life
all zombies are jst like their president
to slap you just dey hungry me

1 Like

Re: " Our President Is Rulling Us With NEPA BILL As Certificate"- Lere Olayinka by anonimi: 5:37pm On Mar 22, 2017
LawdOfNairaland:
Read below, the words of the man that presented Buhari his WAEC certificate:

I was the first substantive Nigerian Assistant Registrar . I took over the control of the examination from the University of Cambridge. I took examiners to Cambridge for training across 10 years and trained them in Nigeria . I had the opportunity of issuing WAEC certificates to three former Heads of State : Buhari, Abacha and Babangida in the 60s .

http://punchng.com/issued-buharis-waec-certificate-ex-registrar-86/

Did he say that in court when the dullard hired 30 SANs with our empty treasury money to defend him?
Did he say that before or after the dullard bribed the judge handling the case

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2442363_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2168547_boko_jpegb68e1f99d87674891f8bb5b8e27161d0

7 Likes

Re: " Our President Is Rulling Us With NEPA BILL As Certificate"- Lere Olayinka by gbegemaster(m): 5:38pm On Mar 22, 2017
anitapreeti:

Like seriously..... U hit the point.
Like seriously?
Re: " Our President Is Rulling Us With NEPA BILL As Certificate"- Lere Olayinka by IYANGBALI: 5:38pm On Mar 22, 2017
Burgerlomo:

This one pass me o
what?did he went to university?
Re: " Our President Is Rulling Us With NEPA BILL As Certificate"- Lere Olayinka by anitapreeti(f): 5:38pm On Mar 22, 2017
Since our 'dear' president has set the standard that it's not by certificate.... Anything goes.

5 Likes

Re: " Our President Is Rulling Us With NEPA BILL As Certificate"- Lere Olayinka by LawdOfNairaland: 5:39pm On Mar 22, 2017
Billyonaire:
Even if Buhari presents NEPA bill he is our President - APC
Dino did not graduate from the University, he is not fit to be Senator - APC

APC - Association of Confused People.

You are all getting everything wrong. He is not being accused of not being eligible for the position he occupies but for falsely declaring that he has a degree that he probably doesn't have.

1 Like

Re: " Our President Is Rulling Us With NEPA BILL As Certificate"- Lere Olayinka by LawdOfNairaland: 5:42pm On Mar 22, 2017
anonimi:

Did he say that in court when the dullard hired 30 SANs with our empty treasury money to defend him?
Did he say that before or after the dullard bribed the judge handling the case

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2442363_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2168547_boko_jpegb68e1f99d87674891f8bb5b8e27161d0

The court case was not because of doubts of his possessing a WAEC certificate but of falsifying a document (a statement of result).
Re: " Our President Is Rulling Us With NEPA BILL As Certificate"- Lere Olayinka by senitorspeaker(m): 5:42pm On Mar 22, 2017
APC is fighting Dino even when he is an APC member. and why is it that it is after the MAGU'S case that they will know that he didn't graduate? so since then Sahara Reporters knows and kept quiet. after they will say fighting corruption when corruption began with them. Even Ali says he wnt honor senate call that he has the backing of Buhari.

5 Likes

Re: " Our President Is Rulling Us With NEPA BILL As Certificate"- Lere Olayinka by Nobody: 5:44pm On Mar 22, 2017
LawdOfNairaland:

You are all getting everything wrong. He is not being accused of not being eligible for the position he occupies but for falsely declaring that he has a degree that he probably doesn't have.

So, he didn't have Certificate ? Just like Buhari ?

If Dino is not qualified, then Buhari isn't qualified. APC just elected very dumb people.

We will correct this mistake in 2019.

6 Likes

Re: " Our President Is Rulling Us With NEPA BILL As Certificate"- Lere Olayinka by Splashme: 5:45pm On Mar 22, 2017
Chuksonyeike:

Dino resemble pesin wey you fit tame? shooo you no de look face? David Mark has never been a noise maker

Tell them.
They chose the wrong person

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: " Our President Is Rulling Us With NEPA BILL As Certificate"- Lere Olayinka by castel428: 5:47pm On Mar 22, 2017
LawdOfNairaland:

He showed his statement of result. Cambridge never denied that he wrote the exams. The certificate is meant to be with the Army board but at least, Cambridge never denied that he sat for the exams.
BMC new recruit trying hard to impress

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: " Our President Is Rulling Us With NEPA BILL As Certificate"- Lere Olayinka by LawdOfNairaland: 5:47pm On Mar 22, 2017
Billyonaire:

So, he didn't have Certificate ? Just like Buhari ?

If Dino is not qualified, then Buhari isn't qualified. APC just elected very dumb people.

We will correct this mistake in 2019.

But I just explained it and yet you are still getting it all wrong.

Dino's qualification for the Senate is not being questioned here but his claims that he has a degree. It is his claim that is being disputed here not his competence or his qualifications in respect to his position as a senator.
Re: " Our President Is Rulling Us With NEPA BILL As Certificate"- Lere Olayinka by LawdOfNairaland: 5:49pm On Mar 22, 2017
castel428:
BMC new recruit trying hard to impress
Be honest, have I written any lie?
Re: " Our President Is Rulling Us With NEPA BILL As Certificate"- Lere Olayinka by Nobody: 5:49pm On Mar 22, 2017
LawdOfNairaland:

But I just explained it and yet you are still getting it all wrong.

Dino's qualification for the Senate is not being questioned here but his claims that he has a degree. It is his claim that is being disputed here not his competence or his qualifications in respect to his position as a senator.

What is there to understand, I just accepted that fact, and I am asking both Dino and Buhari to step down, both are parading themselves with fake certificates and results, Dino's case is better, at least he attended University, Buhari didn't even complete his secondary Education, his case is worst.

They should both be forced to step down and step out.

6 Likes

Re: " Our President Is Rulling Us With NEPA BILL As Certificate"- Lere Olayinka by Buharimustgo: 5:52pm On Mar 22, 2017
YeyeDeySmell1:

Does political career die in Nigeria?. If you want to make it in today's Nigerian politics, be a criminal you'll be celebrated. Is it not in Nigeria that a criminal was brought from prison and made a president?, is it not in Nigeria that an unrepentant dictator a man who overthrew Democratically elected government and return Nigeria to military rule of corruption was elected as president even without school cert. Is it not in Nigeria that you have a thief as senate president, shuttling from senate chambers to court.
If a young man of 30yrs and above will be jubilating that a man who doctors check reveals that he's above 80yrs is his president, then Nigeria is DEAD.

YEYEDEYSMELL IN DEED.

Bros there is no better saying than this

3 Likes

Re: " Our President Is Rulling Us With NEPA BILL As Certificate"- Lere Olayinka by Nobody: 5:53pm On Mar 22, 2017
alizma:
THIS ONE DOESNT KNOW THAT HIS BOSS IS ALREADY SINGING A SONG THAT SHOWS THERE IS NO HOPE IN PDP AGAIN.
HE IS JUST KILLLING HIS POLITICAL CAREER BY THE DAY
For all the schools you go na this trash with capital letters you dey yab. Well, go back and face your jamb your time is up!

2 Likes

Re: " Our President Is Rulling Us With NEPA BILL As Certificate"- Lere Olayinka by emi14: 5:53pm On Mar 22, 2017
YeyeDeySmell1:

Does political career die in Nigeria?. If you want to make it in today's Nigerian politics, be a criminal you'll be celebrated. Is it not in Nigeria that a criminal was brought from prison and made a president?, is it not in Nigeria that an unrepentant dictator a man who overthrew Democratically elected government and return Nigeria to military rule of corruption was elected as president even without school cert. Is it not in Nigeria that you have a thief as senate president, shuttling from senate chambers to court.
If a young man of 30yrs and above will be jubilating that a man who doctors check reveals that he's above 80yrs is his president, then Nigeria is DEAD.

YEYEDEYSMELL IN DEED.

A country where 60yrs old man is called youth hence ...leaders of tomorrow.

4 Likes

Re: " Our President Is Rulling Us With NEPA BILL As Certificate"- Lere Olayinka by layss: 5:53pm On Mar 22, 2017
Ignorant aide and selfish

Re: " Our President Is Rulling Us With NEPA BILL As Certificate"- Lere Olayinka by ozoneboy(m): 5:57pm On Mar 22, 2017
Lol,APC
Re: " Our President Is Rulling Us With NEPA BILL As Certificate"- Lere Olayinka by osita76(m): 5:59pm On Mar 22, 2017
alizma:
THIS ONE DOESNT KNOW THAT HIS BOSS IS ALREADY SINGING A SONG THAT SHOWS THERE IS NO HOPE IN PDP AGAIN.
HE IS JUST KILLLING HIS POLITICAL CAREER BY THE DAY
DBuhari should lead by example

4 Likes

Re: " Our President Is Rulling Us With NEPA BILL As Certificate"- Lere Olayinka by lukaf17(m): 6:05pm On Mar 22, 2017
anonimi:

Even Lagelu Local Government, the dullard cannot rule, he will ruin it as he has ruined our country in two years grin embarassed

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2960441_engineer_jpeg_jpegebed2913b1866e57e9bf9b70a2c7ad50

Show us your own success story since you have Harvard certificate so we can vote for you as governor of your state.

1 Like

Re: " Our President Is Rulling Us With NEPA BILL As Certificate"- Lere Olayinka by michoim(m): 6:07pm On Mar 22, 2017
Lere you know get sense. How did he get the certificate for advanced military he had in the U.S.A.
Re: " Our President Is Rulling Us With NEPA BILL As Certificate"- Lere Olayinka by tollyboy5(m): 6:10pm On Mar 22, 2017
GreenMavro:
Yoruba girl will wear one pant for 3 monthsThen she'll finally take it off....Are you thinking she wants to wash it?She will turn the back and wear it again....Comman beat me, am in my house
lolz I be wan reply you first but after going through your past comment grin I will just say be careful, though if you talk am 4 street I go just laugh but 4 nairaland never
Re: " Our President Is Rulling Us With NEPA BILL As Certificate"- Lere Olayinka by anonimi: 6:11pm On Mar 22, 2017
lukaf17:
Show us your own success story since you have Harvard certificate so we can vote for you as governor of your state.

If I decide to run for office it will be as a LGA councillor first.
I advice you do the same.
In the interim I am working with others to raise the conversation towards that objective and volunteers for a better political process.
Cheers.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2855782_imaginationwallpaper10708146_jpeg8ab611433e315906637ee14df7014eeb

4 Likes

Re: " Our President Is Rulling Us With NEPA BILL As Certificate"- Lere Olayinka by Nobody: 6:11pm On Mar 22, 2017
Bros Dino! This is how they will be clapping for you till you get yourself roped in real shit.
Read 1 Kings 22 from verse 19 and you will see how these people operate.
#touchnotmyanointed
Don't say i never did anything for you. cheesy
Re: " Our President Is Rulling Us With NEPA BILL As Certificate"- Lere Olayinka by anonimi: 6:13pm On Mar 22, 2017
michoim:
Lere you know get sense. How did he get the certificate for advanced military he had in the U.S.A.

A certificate of ATTENDANCE is different from a certificate of knowledge tested and acquired.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3084794_DumbPeople_jpg287f2b4d3ead2f536f99f92cbca9c590

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: " Our President Is Rulling Us With NEPA BILL As Certificate"- Lere Olayinka by daryoor03(m): 6:13pm On Mar 22, 2017
This people don't have our interest.
Re: " Our President Is Rulling Us With NEPA BILL As Certificate"- Lere Olayinka by anonimi: 6:14pm On Mar 22, 2017
akpasubi777:
Bros Dino! This is how they will be clapping for you till you get yourself roped in real shit.
Read 1 Kings 22 from verse 19 and you will see how these people operate. #touchnotmyanointed
Don't say i never did anything for you. cheesy

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4160988_image_jpeg_jpeg6f95b5e7a24ad4fc0808d6698fd37362

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4138528_fbimg1471362711749_jpeg32428b294a57b4debde63e3fd7301227

4 Likes

Re: " Our President Is Rulling Us With NEPA BILL As Certificate"- Lere Olayinka by anyebedgreat: 6:16pm On Mar 22, 2017
"I have been cleared by INEC to contest elections. Anyone who feels I am not qualified can go to court and stay there"- PMB.

The Nigerian Army under the hero commander in chief, hid Buhari's certificate. (smh). Few days after elections, they brought it out. But since jealous haters prefer to believe Buhari never had a certificate, we go leave them with their mumu..

1 Like

Re: " Our President Is Rulling Us With NEPA BILL As Certificate"- Lere Olayinka by titiakins: 6:20pm On Mar 22, 2017
GreenMavro:
Yoruba girl will wear one pant for 3 monthsThen she'll finally take it off....Are you thinking she wants to wash it?She will turn the back and wear it again....Comman beat me, am in my house
exactly the way your mother does it cheesy cheesy cheesy

Otherwise how would you have known
Re: " Our President Is Rulling Us With NEPA BILL As Certificate"- Lere Olayinka by Aburi001: 6:22pm On Mar 22, 2017
Nne5:
True

Bubu show us your waec cert first.

Shush it.

Stop writing in upper case

He is above 18 years. He has the right to write anyway or anyhow he desires tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APC Reschedules Presidential Primary Election / Drone Photos Of Benin Stadium, Secretariat Buildings In Edo / Hilarious Tweet By Ben Murray-bruce & People Can't Stop Talking About It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.