Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,911 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

" Our President Is Rulling Us With NEPA BILL As Certificate"- Lere Olayinka - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / " Our President Is Rulling Us With NEPA BILL As Certificate"- Lere Olayinka (47311 Views)

Lere Olayinka Analyzes Photos Of President Buhari With Oyegun & Governors / Lere Olayinka Drinks With Friends As Sheriff Loses At Supreme Court (Photos) / Mo Abudu Suspected To Be Amaechi's Girlfriend - Lere Olayinka (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: " Our President Is Rulling Us With NEPA BILL As Certificate"- Lere Olayinka by thunderbabs: 6:28pm On Mar 22, 2017
Nne5:
True

Bubu show us your waec cert first.

Shush it.

Stop writing in upper case

Nne, you re a damsel.dnt be mean to d guy na, hahaa
Re: " Our President Is Rulling Us With NEPA BILL As Certificate"- Lere Olayinka by spartan117(m): 6:29pm On Mar 22, 2017
ekensi01:
[color=#990000][/color]was he talking to Buhari or who am confuse. If na buhari, ok but no be him. :Pwas he talking to Buhari or who am confuse. If na buhari, ok but no be him.
What d hell are u saying
Re: " Our President Is Rulling Us With NEPA BILL As Certificate"- Lere Olayinka by ipobbigot7: 6:29pm On Mar 22, 2017
Then i can only say Lere should cover his face in shame that his degree certificates is not good enough to make rule the country.

On the other hand, he can contest against Buhari in the coming election and let's see how his degrees will qualify him for a win.
Re: " Our President Is Rulling Us With NEPA BILL As Certificate"- Lere Olayinka by Nobody: 6:33pm On Mar 22, 2017
Re: " Our President Is Rulling Us With NEPA BILL As Certificate"- Lere Olayinka by Bizibi(m): 6:54pm On Mar 22, 2017
Where re those BMC coconut heads?
Em dey meeting?

2 Likes

Re: " Our President Is Rulling Us With NEPA BILL As Certificate"- Lere Olayinka by samijay8(m): 7:08pm On Mar 22, 2017
This one self I'm sure he too only get primary school certificate
Re: " Our President Is Rulling Us With NEPA BILL As Certificate"- Lere Olayinka by Bennycollins: 7:09pm On Mar 22, 2017
Fine. Then why is it an issue that Dino Melaye did not graduate??
ipobbigot7:
Then i can only say Lere should cover his face in shame that his degree certificates is not good enough to make rule the country.

On the other hand, he can contest against Buhari in the coming election and let's see how his degrees will qualify him for a win.

2 Likes

Re: " Our President Is Rulling Us With NEPA BILL As Certificate"- Lere Olayinka by kikake: 7:15pm On Mar 22, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
Even if na fake toilet paper, we love Dino Melaye tongue tongue

No body has right to question Dino's qualification since Nigeria had no gut to question President Buhari's qualification.

3 Likes

Re: " Our President Is Rulling Us With NEPA BILL As Certificate"- Lere Olayinka by 2016v2017: 7:23pm On Mar 22, 2017
Splinz:
NEPA BILL President... cheesy
Re: " Our President Is Rulling Us With NEPA BILL As Certificate"- Lere Olayinka by 2016v2017: 7:23pm On Mar 22, 2017
Davidblen:
where buhari waec certificate ? atleast we have proof that dino melaye went to university
Re: " Our President Is Rulling Us With NEPA BILL As Certificate"- Lere Olayinka by Pecca: 7:26pm On Mar 22, 2017
adioolayi:

"Even if Dino Melaye presents TOILET PAPER as certificate, we like it like that.
After all, our President is rulling us with NEPA BILL as certificate.
#Dazzol"

This Lere guy is so boring and not making sense anymore....he should undergo some trainings from the guy behind EFCC's twitter handle..

Oponu sombori.
...and, from ur point of view, it is even more clearer why this country is where it is today. You made a whole lotta sense, mister.
Re: " Our President Is Rulling Us With NEPA BILL As Certificate"- Lere Olayinka by ItsMeAboki(m): 7:30pm On Mar 22, 2017
MissEdified:
This is coming from the popular aide to the Ekiti state governor, Lere Olayinka to defend the recent certificate scandal of senator, Dino Melaye....

In His words:

Even if Dino Melaye presents TOILET PAPER as certificate, we like it like that.

#Dazzol

http://www.newshelm.com/2017/03/our-president-is-rulling-us-with-nepa.html

And see as him wey get certificate no sabi spell, lailai - rubbish.
Re: " Our President Is Rulling Us With NEPA BILL As Certificate"- Lere Olayinka by KardinalZik(m): 7:32pm On Mar 22, 2017
Even if Dino has no certificate, he has brain.

Buhari is both certificate-less and brainless.

3 Likes

Re: " Our President Is Rulling Us With NEPA BILL As Certificate"- Lere Olayinka by fusyman(m): 7:53pm On Mar 22, 2017
Omo ale will surely behave like omo ale...... What is this senseless bigot saying? Buhari that went through screening and passed. Despite the hate brodcast by AIT then and some stupid and biased media houses, even waec came to his defence and the principal of the school he finished testified to it. Then what evidence are you looking for "Omo ale". Because they've perceived dangers on their way, they are now attacking first. Go and ask Obanikoro and Omisore, ask Dasuki and others....... This is not how to oppose in a Democratic setting and mind you, by the time your mangoes ripe to pluck, your pay master will deny you. Continue you this senseless fool who reasons like Volkswagen beetle that has his brain at the back
Re: " Our President Is Rulling Us With NEPA BILL As Certificate"- Lere Olayinka by fusyman(m): 7:55pm On Mar 22, 2017
Even if Dino has no certificate, he has brain.

Buhari is both certificate-less and brainless.

At his age, he is far better than your entire generation...... Son of hates
Re: " Our President Is Rulling Us With NEPA BILL As Certificate"- Lere Olayinka by tolexy007(m): 7:56pm On Mar 22, 2017
adioolayi:

"Even if Dino Melaye presents TOILET PAPER as certificate, we like it like that.
#Dazzol"

This Lere guy is so boring and not making sense anymore....he should undergo some trainings from the guy behind EFCC's twitter handle..

Oponu sombori.

the thing real pain you

2 Likes

Re: " Our President Is Rulling Us With NEPA BILL As Certificate"- Lere Olayinka by tolexy007(m): 7:57pm On Mar 22, 2017
evansjeff:
Abeg, my question is: why is it that anyone that seems to be against this administration automatically becomes a friend to PDP? even if the person is an APC member? Even up to the president's wife, saraki, Dino, jubril, just to mention a few

PDP are really desperate for relevance

As for this idiot, I hope no one will complain when he's picked up by DSS?

Oga tell me y DSS need to pick the guy up?
Re: " Our President Is Rulling Us With NEPA BILL As Certificate"- Lere Olayinka by Emassive(m): 8:12pm On Mar 22, 2017
This is a gooner youth. How can you wish someone to be picked up for speaking his mind?
evansjeff:
Abeg, my question is: why is it that anyone that seems to be against this administration automatically becomes a friend to PDP? even if the person is an APC member? Even up to the president's wife, saraki, Dino, jubril, just to mention a few

Re: " Our President Is Rulling Us With NEPA BILL As Certificate"- Lere Olayinka by ekensi01: 8:27pm On Mar 22, 2017
spartan117:
What d hell are u saying
up side down.
Re: " Our President Is Rulling Us With NEPA BILL As Certificate"- Lere Olayinka by nwakibie3(m): 8:28pm On Mar 22, 2017
evansjeff:

Pick him up for saying the truth
Re: " Our President Is Rulling Us With NEPA BILL As Certificate"- Lere Olayinka by Mona4: 8:42pm On Mar 22, 2017
Hahahaahaaa people get mouth shaaa
Re: " Our President Is Rulling Us With NEPA BILL As Certificate"- Lere Olayinka by babajero(m): 8:52pm On Mar 22, 2017
evansjeff:

and why will dss pick him up if I may ask?
Re: " Our President Is Rulling Us With NEPA BILL As Certificate"- Lere Olayinka by ndcide(m): 9:00pm On Mar 22, 2017
evansjeff:

The same reason ANYONE who is outspoken in this buhari's regime is silenced one way or the other. Whether APC or PDP. Only a dumb zombie or an ass kisser even if the person is looting is left to be in peace.
Re: " Our President Is Rulling Us With NEPA BILL As Certificate"- Lere Olayinka by JOHNGLO: 9:16pm On Mar 22, 2017
Dino speaks out on serious matters even when the prof from Ondo state sit there and say nothing. Shame on you all...
Re: " Our President Is Rulling Us With NEPA BILL As Certificate"- Lere Olayinka by USE4A: 9:21pm On Mar 22, 2017
This is what you get in a country that will never go digital to keep records.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: " Our President Is Rulling Us With NEPA BILL As Certificate"- Lere Olayinka by Kissyharks(f): 9:23pm On Mar 22, 2017
evansjeff:

Re: " Our President Is Rulling Us With NEPA BILL As Certificate"- Lere Olayinka by demitola(m): 9:25pm On Mar 22, 2017
Lol! PDP? This is the kind of opposition they can play.
Re: " Our President Is Rulling Us With NEPA BILL As Certificate"- Lere Olayinka by otitokoroleti: 9:29pm On Mar 22, 2017
martineverest:
well done sir...2018 is not too far.your year of reckoning
abeg find way to 3rd mainland bridge & end it all
Re: " Our President Is Rulling Us With NEPA BILL As Certificate"- Lere Olayinka by 2mNaira: 10:25pm On Mar 22, 2017
LawdOfNairaland:

He showed his statement of result. Cambridge never denied that he wrote the exams. The certificate is meant to be with the Army board but at least, Cambridge never denied that he sat for the exams.

Cambridge never admittef he sat for the exam either.

By the way,Cambridge/WAEC does not issue certificate to even everyone who sits for waec. Those whose result are woeful only get a statement of result but not a certificate.

Also please note that neither buhari.nor APC affirmed that the result posted online was Buhari's so.as to.create possible.deniability.

Further more, a statement of result becaomes untenable once the certificate is ptoduced.

Buhari 'secondary school lost the right to produce a statement of result for him from the moment WAEC/ Cambrdge produced his set's certificate. At this stage, the only institutions that can produce any recognisable document as it relates to Buhari's result are Cambridge and WAEC. His secondary schoop lost the right to so do, decades ago.

If buhari indeed lost his certificate, he should request WAEC/ Cambrigde to issue an attestation or a certified true copy for him.If someone like myself can get sucha document in a day, how much more buhari.

I put it to you.that buhari does not have a waec certificate.

1 Like

Re: " Our President Is Rulling Us With NEPA BILL As Certificate"- Lere Olayinka by emperorAY(m): 10:28pm On Mar 22, 2017
evansjeff:

Because. They ar all former PDP members if u hav noticed
Re: " Our President Is Rulling Us With NEPA BILL As Certificate"- Lere Olayinka by Miradamian: 10:35pm On Mar 22, 2017
Why? Bc he said the truth?
adioolayi:

#Dazzol"

Oponu sombori.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Drone Photos Of Benin Stadium, Secretariat Buildings In Edo / Sanwo-Olu Visits Helicopter's Crash Site, Promise To Renovate Buildings (Photos) / Jaruma Calls Out Maryam Atiku Over Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.