Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,164 members, 7,818,535 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

What Words Do You Give Sexual Meanings To Even If People Say Them Innocently? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Words Do You Give Sexual Meanings To Even If People Say Them Innocently? (742 Views)

What Words To Use When Toasting A Lady? Steps That You Should Follow When Toasti / What Words To Use When Toasting A Lady? See The Magic Steps! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Words Do You Give Sexual Meanings To Even If People Say Them Innocently? by Nobody: 4:39pm On Mar 22, 2017
Fun time. When I was in university for my second degree, I gave sexual connotations to some expressions despite the fact that my classmates then used these expressions innocently. One day someone said, ''yesterday, I was caught up in the rain and I was so wet!''. Then, I was like, ''did you then call your boyfriend?''. On another day someone said, ''I'm coming'' and I was like, ''there are some words you don't use in public. You are what again?''. The girl said, ''Sola, you have started again.'' Has this thing ever happened to you before? Share your experiences.
Re: What Words Do You Give Sexual Meanings To Even If People Say Them Innocently? by Nobody: 4:45pm On Mar 22, 2017
I want to help myself- I want to jackoff
Help me- lipsrsealed (i go slap dat nigga o)
Kpomo- female vjay
Canda- Male own
Re: What Words Do You Give Sexual Meanings To Even If People Say Them Innocently? by Nobody: 4:46pm On Mar 22, 2017
beardlessdude:
I want to help myself- I want to jackoff
Help me- lipsrsealed (i go slap dat nigga o)
Kpomo- female vjay
Canda- Male own
Kpomo indeed.
Re: What Words Do You Give Sexual Meanings To Even If People Say Them Innocently? by geopreneur(m): 4:46pm On Mar 22, 2017
Fork, cucumber.
Re: What Words Do You Give Sexual Meanings To Even If People Say Them Innocently? by Nobody: 4:53pm On Mar 22, 2017
solasolasola:
Kpomo indeed.
undecided
Re: What Words Do You Give Sexual Meanings To Even If People Say Them Innocently? by wtfCode: 5:05pm On Mar 22, 2017
Kpomo~pussay.
Shimor~to bang.
Re: What Words Do You Give Sexual Meanings To Even If People Say Them Innocently? by QueenSuccubus(f): 5:06pm On Mar 22, 2017
grin

I gone explode...plz don't stop me angry

Wow! That meat looks huge... tongue
Re: What Words Do You Give Sexual Meanings To Even If People Say Them Innocently? by Nobody: 5:08pm On Mar 22, 2017
QueenSuccubus:
grin

I gone explode...plz don't stop me angry

Wow! That meat looks huge... tongue
You will not spoil my holy mind this evening. Lol.
Re: What Words Do You Give Sexual Meanings To Even If People Say Them Innocently? by TosinDru: 5:13pm On Mar 22, 2017
There's actually an eatery in my friend's school called 'fork and finger'.
I wonder what I'll say if I'm going there without people giving me the 'I'm judging you' look
Re: What Words Do You Give Sexual Meanings To Even If People Say Them Innocently? by Nobody: 5:15pm On Mar 22, 2017
Give me your thing.

what is the thing?
Re: What Words Do You Give Sexual Meanings To Even If People Say Them Innocently? by Nobody: 5:15pm On Mar 22, 2017
grin
Re: What Words Do You Give Sexual Meanings To Even If People Say Them Innocently? by NevetsIbot(m): 11:18pm On Mar 22, 2017
ouch - moaning Come V

(1) (Reply)

Romance Story Must Read: My I.T Sex Escapades (18+) Complete Season 4 / Sex Talk / Read This Hilarious Story and kindly advice her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.