Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,489 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

"I Regret Wasting My University Being A Virgin, Each Time I've Orgasm" - Lady - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I Regret Wasting My University Being A Virgin, Each Time I've Orgasm" - Lady (98160 Views)

Am I Wasting My Beauty And Youth? / I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? / Lady Gives Her Boyfriend's Phone Number To Her Toasters, Each Time They Ask (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Regret Wasting My University Being A Virgin, Each Time I've Orgasm" - Lady by Nobody: 8:04pm On Mar 22, 2017

Re: "I Regret Wasting My University Being A Virgin, Each Time I've Orgasm" - Lady by McBrooklyn(m): 8:05pm On Mar 22, 2017
gbegemaster:
Nawao, I've been duly informed. It is well with you my brother.

Lol, just playing around jawe... No tell me say you bin wan toast me before?? cheesy
Re: "I Regret Wasting My University Being A Virgin, Each Time I've Orgasm" - Lady by Limpo(m): 8:05pm On Mar 22, 2017
sex is not for the unmarried like you but for they that are married in accordance with God's will. any time you engage in sexual act, you are violating the law of God; i guess you know the consequence?

2 Likes

Re: "I Regret Wasting My University Being A Virgin, Each Time I've Orgasm" - Lady by McBrooklyn(m): 8:06pm On Mar 22, 2017
alex81:

word of the century! luv ds mhen
Lol, thank you sire... cheesy

1 Like

Re: "I Regret Wasting My University Being A Virgin, Each Time I've Orgasm" - Lady by gbegemaster(m): 8:06pm On Mar 22, 2017
McBrooklyn:

I know... But the the way you used it earlier and your subsequent reply to those guys doesn't really attest to that meaning and you know that... undecided

Mind how you express yourself next time abeg... Ciao...!!! angry
utter fockery. who be those guys? angry
Re: "I Regret Wasting My University Being A Virgin, Each Time I've Orgasm" - Lady by McBrooklyn(m): 8:07pm On Mar 22, 2017
lammsohiman:
so some babes still get wide pussy with all this pussy tightening creams, soap and ornaments? anyway Sha if she lyk mk she get orgasm all her lyf na her problem.

Lol, her problem is problem... cheesy
Re: "I Regret Wasting My University Being A Virgin, Each Time I've Orgasm" - Lady by Ishilove: 8:07pm On Mar 22, 2017
McBrooklyn:

I know... But the the way you used it earlier and your subsequent reply to those guys doesn't really attest to that meaning and you know that... undecided

Mind how you express yourself next time abeg... Ciao...!!! angry
I am solely responsible for what I post here but that caveat doesn't extend to your understanding of the said posts

1 Like

Re: "I Regret Wasting My University Being A Virgin, Each Time I've Orgasm" - Lady by Ishilove: 8:08pm On Mar 22, 2017
gbegemaster:
My love, esigbo fuckery o

1 Like

Re: "I Regret Wasting My University Being A Virgin, Each Time I've Orgasm" - Lady by pocohantas(f): 8:09pm On Mar 22, 2017
ollah2:

Ur eyes don see sheyge ooo
We need warn babes that sex isn't love. So that you guys won't deceive them, and use them to test your manhood. tongue
Re: "I Regret Wasting My University Being A Virgin, Each Time I've Orgasm" - Lady by McBrooklyn(m): 8:10pm On Mar 22, 2017
gbegemaster:

Nigga, if you scroll up very well you'll see you ain't the only one she was tryna tell that... I just hate how she delivered her statement like WTF was that supposed to mean... angry

So, kindly stay outta this, Nigga... undecided
Re: "I Regret Wasting My University Being A Virgin, Each Time I've Orgasm" - Lady by Whoeppme(m): 8:11pm On Mar 22, 2017
McBrooklyn:
She probably doesn't know that a big dick is a pride to its owner BUT a wide pussy is a shame to its owner... The choice is yours, Be Guided...!!! cool

This is too much for us, Akpos let us comman be going grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Regret Wasting My University Being A Virgin, Each Time I've Orgasm" - Lady by cerowo(f): 8:13pm On Mar 22, 2017
amiablesystems:

she's d foolishest fool iv ever seen

How is Shiloh 2017 preparation, funny ur preparing already by March. How's Delta, Ashaka, Ozoro, Ethiope or where ?
Dont mind her....
Shiloh 2017 isnt near
until early december
Delta state is fine, same with it's local government
it seems you knw delta state very well?
Re: "I Regret Wasting My University Being A Virgin, Each Time I've Orgasm" - Lady by ollah2: 8:13pm On Mar 22, 2017
pocohantas:

We need warn babes that sex isn't love. So that you guys won't deceive them, and use them to test your manhood. tongue

Writing from EXperience
Re: "I Regret Wasting My University Being A Virgin, Each Time I've Orgasm" - Lady by McBrooklyn(m): 8:14pm On Mar 22, 2017
Ishilove:

[s] I am solely responsible for what I post here but that caveat doesn't extend to your understanding of the said posts[/s]

Mtcheeeew... Whatever you say... Ion give a flying _fuck anymore... angry

PS: I'll still appreciate it if you don't _fucking poke nose for my matter henceforth... You feel me?? undecided

2 Likes

Re: "I Regret Wasting My University Being A Virgin, Each Time I've Orgasm" - Lady by Nobody: 8:14pm On Mar 22, 2017
I can still disvirgin u.....biologicall

Prof Miganigal
Re: "I Regret Wasting My University Being A Virgin, Each Time I've Orgasm" - Lady by Omoluabi16(m): 8:14pm On Mar 22, 2017
Her life. if orgasms mean the world to her, then all well and good.
Re: "I Regret Wasting My University Being A Virgin, Each Time I've Orgasm" - Lady by PrinzCarter(m): 8:14pm On Mar 22, 2017
pocohantas:
LOL. Funny girl...
Keep some things off the internet.

Seems she met better guys, not all these endtime boyfriends that will be coordinating 3 chicks at the same time.
Bending all of them to different right angle on top bed. They will just make you curse the day you off pant. grin

She should continue o...na she go tire.
u HV spoil #i belong to d right angle gang
Re: "I Regret Wasting My University Being A Virgin, Each Time I've Orgasm" - Lady by Hamid7(m): 8:15pm On Mar 22, 2017
Why post it ? That's entirely your business
Re: "I Regret Wasting My University Being A Virgin, Each Time I've Orgasm" - Lady by jiksman3: 8:16pm On Mar 22, 2017
Nkechi I don catch you, so this is what you are tweeting
Come home and meet daddy cry cry cry
Re: "I Regret Wasting My University Being A Virgin, Each Time I've Orgasm" - Lady by Ishilove: 8:20pm On Mar 22, 2017
McBrooklyn:

Mtcheeeew... Whatever you say... Ion give a flying _fuck anymore... angry

PS: I'll still appreciate it if you don't _fucking poke nose for my matter henceforth... You feel me?? undecided
Carry your wahala away.
Re: "I Regret Wasting My University Being A Virgin, Each Time I've Orgasm" - Lady by Whoeppme(m): 8:21pm On Mar 22, 2017
LTC still dey game

With the way u are orgasming now if you had started back then even akpos know say by now na cotton wool for they fill up the excess part wey for make your bleeping machine overly widest not even wide.

Yeye girl see her face like olden days pot for abraka
Re: "I Regret Wasting My University Being A Virgin, Each Time I've Orgasm" - Lady by gbegemaster(m): 8:24pm On Mar 22, 2017
McBrooklyn:

Nigga, if you scroll up very well you'll see you ain't the only one she was tryna tell that... I just hate how she delivered her statement like WTF was that supposed to mean... angry

So, kindly stay outta this, Nigga... undecided
Yo! That's my woman nigGA!

1 Like

Re: "I Regret Wasting My University Being A Virgin, Each Time I've Orgasm" - Lady by samwise99(m): 8:25pm On Mar 22, 2017

Re: "I Regret Wasting My University Being A Virgin, Each Time I've Orgasm" - Lady by McBrooklyn(m): 8:27pm On Mar 22, 2017
gbegemaster:
Yo! That's my woman nigGA!

Nigga, then you should sit your woman down and teach her how to mind her _fucking business henceforth... undecided
Re: "I Regret Wasting My University Being A Virgin, Each Time I've Orgasm" - Lady by doskie(m): 8:32pm On Mar 22, 2017
pocohantas:
LOL. Funny girl...

Seems she met better guys, not all these endtime boyfriends that will be coordinating 3 chicks at the same time.
Bending all of them to different right angle on top bed. They will just make you curse the day you off pant. grin

hmm be like say you get experience for the matter. Hafa which corner dem bend you na

Re: "I Regret Wasting My University Being A Virgin, Each Time I've Orgasm" - Lady by cerowo(f): 8:34pm On Mar 22, 2017
Flexherbal:
Be careful what you take to the public. Some people may use it against you, some day.

Very correct
Re: "I Regret Wasting My University Being A Virgin, Each Time I've Orgasm" - Lady by robosky02(m): 8:34pm On Mar 22, 2017
Perhaps if you know what sexually transmitted disease and complication it has saved you from you will be grateful to God.
By the way here are 5 benefits of what Abstinence

1. Learn Self Control
More than on a physical level, we battle with self-control when it comes to our emotions.
Practicing abstinence allows us to develop more patience as we are less inhibited to act out in an irrational manner.

2. Balanced Relationships
Instead of focusing on the sexual aspect of a relationship, we have the time to better cultivate our personal relationships.
There is more thought and a deeper connection with a significant other or friend.

3. Decreased Health Risks
No sex means less likely to contract sexually transmitted diseases (STD’s). It also removes the pressure of an unwanted pregnancy.
Studies show that abstaining from sexual activity can also boost your immune system and improve your memory.

4. Patience for the Right Relationship
There is less worry and stress on jumping into a relationship before you are ready. You take the time to get know and love yourself, and your boundaries. When the right person or relationship comes your way, you can get to know them without any pressure.

5. Inner Confidence and Peace
Abstinence is more than just a halt on sex, but an emotional and spiritual journey. You can gain peace of mind, joy, and a confidence you may not have had before.

3 Likes

Re: "I Regret Wasting My University Being A Virgin, Each Time I've Orgasm" - Lady by Nobody: 8:35pm On Mar 22, 2017
pocohantas:
LOL. Funny girl...

So if he is an endtime boyfriend that coordinates 3 chicks simultaneously at angles 120° apart in the direction X,Y,Z on the Cartesian plane....where does that leave the Gf....a function of Time,t?!
Cus all i can visualize is a 3D platform of the Bending Equation ma'am undecided
Re: "I Regret Wasting My University Being A Virgin, Each Time I've Orgasm" - Lady by LePrezident(m): 8:35pm On Mar 22, 2017
Michellla:
Team virgen# grin

1 Like

Re: "I Regret Wasting My University Being A Virgin, Each Time I've Orgasm" - Lady by jaafree: 8:36pm On Mar 22, 2017
ednut1:
do pple actually forget internet never forgets
. She go regret'am wella wen her 18yr old pikin in the future come see this thread, I guess the pikin no go wan regret like her mama then the foolish mama will become grandmama at her early age then she wld stupidly regret making such thread here on the internet.
Re: "I Regret Wasting My University Being A Virgin, Each Time I've Orgasm" - Lady by pocohantas(f): 8:40pm On Mar 22, 2017
Boj2:

So if he is an endtime boyfriend that coordinates 3 chicks simultaneously at angles 120° apart in the direction X,Y,Z on the Cartesian plane....where does that leave the Gf....a function of Time,t?!
Cus all i can visualize is a 3D platform of the Bending Equation ma'am undecided
What's this na? angry
You tell me, you look like a bender.
Re: "I Regret Wasting My University Being A Virgin, Each Time I've Orgasm" - Lady by ekensi01: 8:42pm On Mar 22, 2017
if all what we post and things we do on social media are give to our parent i know that by now only people 'disowned' will be left on social media.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

₦40,000 Per Hour, Inside Germany's First Sex Doll-Only Brothel(Photos) / “I Can’t Sit On Any Dick Less Than 450k Per Night” – Nigerian Lady Declares / Ladies And Guys Having Fun In Benin Club (pics, Videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.