Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,070 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

"I Regret Wasting My University Being A Virgin, Each Time I've Orgasm" - Lady - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I Regret Wasting My University Being A Virgin, Each Time I've Orgasm" - Lady (98106 Views)

Am I Wasting My Beauty And Youth? / I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? / Lady Gives Her Boyfriend's Phone Number To Her Toasters, Each Time They Ask (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Regret Wasting My University Being A Virgin, Each Time I've Orgasm" - Lady by Oskidoo(m): 9:22pm On Mar 22, 2017
Hmmm...such is life
Re: "I Regret Wasting My University Being A Virgin, Each Time I've Orgasm" - Lady by funstufz: 9:28pm On Mar 22, 2017
Shemoan or what was her name again.
It is never late, JAMB Form is still on sale, all she needed to do is obtain form for a new degree paying with her new boyfriend ATM Card, by that she will have full dose of whatevr when the new boyfriend visit her...

Better still, let her get accomodation in a mixed 'hostel' this will help her move the ministry to permanent orgasm as fusion unfolds in her newfound degree...

What am trying to say is:
Why is she telling us now?
Re: "I Regret Wasting My University Being A Virgin, Each Time I've Orgasm" - Lady by gbegemaster(m): 9:29pm On Mar 22, 2017
McBrooklyn:

Nigga, then you should sit your woman down and teach her how to mind her _fucking business henceforth... undecided
Lawd! She ain't come to your damn house dude. I see this forcked up comment like all the time dude and I'm pissed off like totes.

This is a public forum. How does someone mind their business in a forcking public forum? It's free for all dude. F^ckracious!
Re: "I Regret Wasting My University Being A Virgin, Each Time I've Orgasm" - Lady by buffalowings: 9:36pm On Mar 22, 2017
never had sex all through my stay in uni too

3 Likes

Re: "I Regret Wasting My University Being A Virgin, Each Time I've Orgasm" - Lady by agabaI23(m): 9:37pm On Mar 22, 2017
pocohantas:
LOL. Funny girl...
Keep some things off the internet.

Seems she met better guys, not all these endtime boyfriends that will be coordinating 3 chicks at the same time.
Bending all of them to different right angle on top bed. They will just make you curse the day you off pant. grin

She should continue o...na she go tire.
You're wuked
Re: "I Regret Wasting My University Being A Virgin, Each Time I've Orgasm" - Lady by buffalowings: 9:44pm On Mar 22, 2017
Ishilove:

Help me ask them o, shallow people everywhere. Their type will cheat on their wives once the children start coming.

to keep it tight maybe a cs
after all only two kids
Re: "I Regret Wasting My University Being A Virgin, Each Time I've Orgasm" - Lady by McBrooklyn(m): 9:44pm On Mar 22, 2017
gbegemaster:
[s] Lawd! She ain't come to your damn house dude. I see this forcked up comment like all the time dude and I'm pissed off like totes.

This is a public forum. How does someone mind their business in a forcking public forum? It's free for all dude. F^ckracious![/s]

Alright, Man... Didn't read all that though... cool
Re: "I Regret Wasting My University Being A Virgin, Each Time I've Orgasm" - Lady by buffalowings: 9:47pm On Mar 22, 2017
Nwachukwu1986:
what is orgasm?

which kin question is this

to slap you dey hungry me
Re: "I Regret Wasting My University Being A Virgin, Each Time I've Orgasm" - Lady by Arsenalholic(m): 9:49pm On Mar 22, 2017
sirOrubebe:
First it was GSM... We opined that it was making people mad and even coined a name for it: General street madness.

I think that "madness" na apprentice for where social media dey. People wanting to trend by all means. But sha, while posting rubbish never forget that the internet never forgets. So don't moan if someone use your sh#t against you at an important moment of your life tomorrow
Re: "I Regret Wasting My University Being A Virgin, Each Time I've Orgasm" - Lady by daisidgreat(m): 9:49pm On Mar 22, 2017
Really got nothing to say or type
Re: "I Regret Wasting My University Being A Virgin, Each Time I've Orgasm" - Lady by gbegemaster(m): 9:51pm On Mar 22, 2017
McBrooklyn:

Alright, Man... Didn't read all that though... cool
But you had time to cross it out. Fockracious!

2 Likes

Re: "I Regret Wasting My University Being A Virgin, Each Time I've Orgasm" - Lady by JaneCedars(f): 9:56pm On Mar 22, 2017
Hi darling! I stand to give you an applause with a standing ovation. You have made God, yourself and generations to come proud.
I feel your pain. Anyone can be quick to give their opinion about. But i think u got no one to share with personally so u voiced out to the public.
You did the right thing being a virgin. It is normal to have that giddy feelings. Your hormones r performing their functions.
Pls don't let all these down for a cheap man out there. Believe God for a godly, working class christian that is truly a child of God.
I celebrate you darling!
Re: "I Regret Wasting My University Being A Virgin, Each Time I've Orgasm" - Lady by 5errguru: 10:03pm On Mar 22, 2017
So now that you are not... what happens....
Re: "I Regret Wasting My University Being A Virgin, Each Time I've Orgasm" - Lady by Ishilove: 10:10pm On Mar 22, 2017
gbegemaster:
Lawd! She ain't come to your damn house dude. I see this forcked up comment like all the time dude and I'm pissed off like totes.

This is a public forum. How does someone mind their business in a forcking public forum? It's free for all dude. F^ckracious!
Esigbo f^ckracious, my love.

1 Like

Re: "I Regret Wasting My University Being A Virgin, Each Time I've Orgasm" - Lady by Ishilove: 10:10pm On Mar 22, 2017
gbegemaster:
But you had time to cross it out. Fockracious!
I concur.

1 Like

Re: "I Regret Wasting My University Being A Virgin, Each Time I've Orgasm" - Lady by Nwachukwu1986(m): 10:13pm On Mar 22, 2017
LAFO:

noun
a graduated glass tube with a tap at one end, for delivering known volumes of a liquid, especially in titrations.
. is that all?
Re: "I Regret Wasting My University Being A Virgin, Each Time I've Orgasm" - Lady by sirOrubebe: 10:13pm On Mar 22, 2017
OgbeniSamm:

Lolz....the thing is serious oga mi.
Na the craze of social media bros. We go dey look them na

1 Like

Re: "I Regret Wasting My University Being A Virgin, Each Time I've Orgasm" - Lady by Khayil(m): 10:15pm On Mar 22, 2017

Re: "I Regret Wasting My University Being A Virgin, Each Time I've Orgasm" - Lady by Nwachukwu1986(m): 10:16pm On Mar 22, 2017
buffalowings:

which kin question is this

to slap you dey hungry me
. Na sin to ask questions? Come slap me naaa make I c if u no go sleep for agege police station
Re: "I Regret Wasting My University Being A Virgin, Each Time I've Orgasm" - Lady by Nobody: 10:20pm On Mar 22, 2017
grin Slut, i see no reason why you wont be a virgin, ONLY MARRIED WOMEN/MEN are supposed to be non-VIRGINS.
People like you are cheaper than even a prostitute cause atleast Prostitutes get paid for providing unfettered access. While most oloshos like you give it for FREE to EVERY guy who pretends to like YOU. Gullible woman kawai

4 Likes

Re: "I Regret Wasting My University Being A Virgin, Each Time I've Orgasm" - Lady by Superman7: 10:24pm On Mar 22, 2017
soberdrunk:
The 'virgins' and 'goody 2 shoes" will soon arrive and start attacking her but they dont know what she is feeling, until your guy knacks you and you speak a 'foreign language' that you yourself dont understand, until your guy knacks you and your legs are still shaking 48hrs later, until your guy uses his 'physical object' to touch your 'spiritual' object, YOU HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO RIGHT TO JUDGE HER!!! angry

And you think you're talking sense abi?
Sharap dia!
Re: "I Regret Wasting My University Being A Virgin, Each Time I've Orgasm" - Lady by Superman7: 10:28pm On Mar 22, 2017
Nutase:
Congratulations my dear. Wish you more orgasms without STD's.

Shut up!
Stop encouraging evil.
Re: "I Regret Wasting My University Being A Virgin, Each Time I've Orgasm" - Lady by Superman7: 10:30pm On Mar 22, 2017
I just pity this girl. Give yourself 6 months and you will have a borehole in between your legs, trust Nigerian guys.
Better wake up from your mumurisation.

3 Likes

Re: "I Regret Wasting My University Being A Virgin, Each Time I've Orgasm" - Lady by gentlechyke(m): 10:31pm On Mar 22, 2017
McBrooklyn:
She probably doesn't know that a big dick is a pride to its owner BUT a wide pussy is a shame to its owner... The choice is yours, Be Guided...!!! cool

Savage. Surreal savage

1 Like

Re: "I Regret Wasting My University Being A Virgin, Each Time I've Orgasm" - Lady by uzolexis(f): 10:42pm On Mar 22, 2017
Rukkydelta:
Lack of morals
Want to make young minds think that tasting it illegally is so good
Flee from premarital sex
Wedding night the best

As long as sex is between adults and it's consensual, it's not wrong.
Re: "I Regret Wasting My University Being A Virgin, Each Time I've Orgasm" - Lady by uzolexis(f): 10:48pm On Mar 22, 2017
Jiang:
grin Slut, i see no reason why you wont be a virgin, ONLY MARRIED WOMEN/MEN are supposed to be non-VIRGINS.
People like you are cheaper than even a prostitute cause atleast Prostitutes get paid for providing unfettered access. While most oloshos like you give it for FREE to EVERY guy who pretends to like YOU. Gullible woman kawai

Who made the rule that only married pple are allowed to have sex cos last time I checked sex between consensual adults was and is still legal.
I also don't know why people say women "give it". What exactly are they giving cos men and women both enjoy sex.
Re: "I Regret Wasting My University Being A Virgin, Each Time I've Orgasm" - Lady by ztanleechima(m): 10:58pm On Mar 22, 2017
heye

Re: "I Regret Wasting My University Being A Virgin, Each Time I've Orgasm" - Lady by Rukkydelta(f): 11:04pm On Mar 22, 2017
uzolexis:

As long as sex is between adults and it's consensual, it's not wrong.
Everyone with their opinion
But my religion is against it

1 Like

Re: "I Regret Wasting My University Being A Virgin, Each Time I've Orgasm" - Lady by ericmor: 11:09pm On Mar 22, 2017
sirOrubebe:
First it was GSM... We opined that it was making people mad and even coined a name for it: General street madness.

I think that "madness" na apprentice for where social media dey. People wanting to trend by all means. But sha, while posting rubbish never forget that the internet never forgets. So don't moan if someone uses your sh#t against you at an important moment of your life tomorrow

You said it all

1 Like

Re: "I Regret Wasting My University Being A Virgin, Each Time I've Orgasm" - Lady by uzolexis(f): 11:10pm On Mar 22, 2017
Rukkydelta:

Everything with their opinion
But my religion is against it
Good, that's your religion and since it doesn't apply to everyone you can't use it as a yard stick to judge other people because if everyone decides to judge everyone else by their own religious rules then society would break down. That's why each country has laws that applies everyone in that country irrespective of their religion and according to that law as long as sex is between adults and it's consensual, it's not wrong.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Regret Wasting My University Being A Virgin, Each Time I've Orgasm" - Lady by gurulord1: 11:11pm On Mar 22, 2017
This must be coming from the pit of hell..its not good to be an hypocrate

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

We Met In 2017 On Nairaland And In July,2020 We Got Married / ₦40,000 Per Hour, Inside Germany's First Sex Doll-Only Brothel(Photos) / “I Can’t Sit On Any Dick Less Than 450k Per Night” – Nigerian Lady Declares

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.