Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

Launching Of Tecno Camon Cx & Cx Air (Live Updates) - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Launching Of Tecno Camon Cx & Cx Air (Live Updates) (38633 Views)

Clean Used Tecno CX/CX Air, Spark K7, And Infinix Hot 5 Need. (lagos) / Inside Transsion’s (Mother Company Of Tecno/Infinix) Headquarter In Shanghai. / Does Cx /cx Air Really Allow Apps To Be Copied To SD Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Launching Of Tecno Camon Cx & Cx Air (Live Updates) by Anuoluwapo23(f): 4:40pm On Mar 23, 2017
Selfie with the Tecno Cx kiss kiss

3 Likes

Re: Launching Of Tecno Camon Cx & Cx Air (Live Updates) by saintfaculty(m): 4:59pm On Mar 23, 2017
Anuoluwapo23:

Your are beautiful... but nothing eye-catching about the cx camera pic quality.
Re: Launching Of Tecno Camon Cx & Cx Air (Live Updates) by ollah2: 5:02pm On Mar 23, 2017
MizMyColi:

I just dey look Una since, but make me sef join mouth for the debate.

First of all, I shook my head when I heard 3,200mah.
I was SAD.

But I decided to look up the chipset, and it was then I saw that the SoC they use has this Big LITTLE technology that optimizes battery like kilode.

You mentioned something about spectacular features on some of these overpriced device. Abeg name them.

Is it not me and you that was on Nairaland when an expose was made on what it actually costs to build an iPhone from scratch?
Compared to how much they sell it, please tell me how any of that is justified save for the fact that they have a very strong brand image?

Because they call big money, then it must be really spectacularly featuristic. Lol

Let me be watching your type in 4D sha cool

Lol. Big.LITTLE tech doesnt automatically means battery life will be good.
Re: Launching Of Tecno Camon Cx & Cx Air (Live Updates) by mayowa94: 5:04pm On Mar 23, 2017
Anuoluwapo23:
u dey kenya?
Re: Launching Of Tecno Camon Cx & Cx Air (Live Updates) by judajix(m): 6:06pm On Mar 23, 2017
Tecno and copying.....copying Leeco "ecosystem' and them no get cloud system, upon the man city partnership they still haven't gotten on gsmarena, they need to work harder
Re: Launching Of Tecno Camon Cx & Cx Air (Live Updates) by MizMyColi(f): 6:20pm On Mar 23, 2017
ollah2:

Lol. Big.LITTLE tech doesnt automatically means battery life will be good.

But it does help in terms of optimization.
And the Camon cx battery is good.you can take this to the bank.
Re: Launching Of Tecno Camon Cx & Cx Air (Live Updates) by MizMyColi(f): 6:21pm On Mar 23, 2017
judajix:
Tecno and copying.....copying Leeco "ecosystem' and them no get cloud system, upon the man city partnership they still haven't gotten on gsmarena, they need to work harder

Stale clap back.
If they need gsmarena, they will gerrit.
Re: Launching Of Tecno Camon Cx & Cx Air (Live Updates) by Nobody: 6:22pm On Mar 23, 2017
why didnt they launch the phones in Nigeria? but if they want to sell, they will sharply run to Nigeria to make quick money.
Re: Launching Of Tecno Camon Cx & Cx Air (Live Updates) by ollah2: 6:22pm On Mar 23, 2017
MizMyColi:

But it does help in terms of optimization.
And the Camon cx battery is good.you can take this to the bank.

A phone that's yet to be released. Continue!

1 Like

Re: Launching Of Tecno Camon Cx & Cx Air (Live Updates) by Anuoluwapo23(f): 6:24pm On Mar 23, 2017
saintfaculty:

Your are beautiful... but nothing eye-catching about the cx camera pic quality.
Thanks but I must tell you there something eye-catching about the camera quality just wait for it[/font][font=Lucida Sans Unicode] cool
Re: Launching Of Tecno Camon Cx & Cx Air (Live Updates) by Anuoluwapo23(f): 6:25pm On Mar 23, 2017
mayowa94:
u dey kenya?
;DYeah
Re: Launching Of Tecno Camon Cx & Cx Air (Live Updates) by Cue(m): 6:26pm On Mar 23, 2017
saintfaculty:

Mmmh....

CX will retail at N75,000, if u are buying more than 5units u can get it N69,600, Though i strongly believe that the price will be reviewed/reduced nextweek or 1st week of april, Due to the appreciation of naira over dollars.

very sure...
My source: I'm an insider wink

Only 2GB RAM? Dats the spoiler...
Re: Launching Of Tecno Camon Cx & Cx Air (Live Updates) by Nobody: 6:32pm On Mar 23, 2017
2gb ram? 16gb ROM i think I'll pass...
Re: Launching Of Tecno Camon Cx & Cx Air (Live Updates) by beetech1: 6:42pm On Mar 23, 2017
2GB ram for 75k. angry
Re: Launching Of Tecno Camon Cx & Cx Air (Live Updates) by dustmalik: 6:45pm On Mar 23, 2017
beetech1:
2GB ram for 75k. angry
Only idiots would buy a phone with 2gb ram, 16gb rom for 75k
Re: Launching Of Tecno Camon Cx & Cx Air (Live Updates) by Norman4real(m): 6:51pm On Mar 23, 2017
samyomz:
2gb ram? 16gb ROM i think I'll pass...
lol, that's the real killer for me too. I have c9 and i noticed that ever since tecno got android 6, their phones never use the SD card as primary storage so the internal space fills up real quick... so personally i need a 32GB phone. I hope this gets a pro version with 3GB/32GB like c9 did, then i can seriously think of buying.

1 Like

Re: Launching Of Tecno Camon Cx & Cx Air (Live Updates) by beetech1: 7:26pm On Mar 23, 2017
dustmalik:

Only idiots would buy a phone with 2gb ram, 32gb rom for 75k
16GB ROM u mean
Re: Launching Of Tecno Camon Cx & Cx Air (Live Updates) by Abdstrakt(m): 7:27pm On Mar 23, 2017
Dexter247:

So you trying to justify Tecno's incompetence by comparing high end devices from top brands which offers spectacular features in place of battery performance?

Mehn una no go cease to amaze me. Granted Sammy and Apple are bigger than Tecno but that doesn't make Tecno incompetent. How can you call one of the biggest brands in Africa incompetent? A brand that has been doing what they do for 10years and you say they are incompetent.

Im not trying to justify anything, I'm only telling you and the person that liked your comment that it doesn't hurt to be objective.
Re: Launching Of Tecno Camon Cx & Cx Air (Live Updates) by Nobody: 7:31pm On Mar 23, 2017
Abdstrakt:

Mehn una no go cease to amaze me. Granted Sammy and Apple are bigger than Tecno but that doesn't make Tecno incompetent. How can you call one of the biggest brands in Africa incompetent? A brand that has been doing what they do for 10years and you say they are incompetent.

Im not trying to justify anything, I'm only telling you and the person that liked your comment that it doesn't hurt to be objective.

It's alright, ur point is duly acknowledged.
Re: Launching Of Tecno Camon Cx & Cx Air (Live Updates) by MizMyColi(f): 7:31pm On Mar 23, 2017
ollah2:

A phone that's yet to be released. Continue!

To the market - not yet.
But insiders are using it already. That's how I know.
Re: Launching Of Tecno Camon Cx & Cx Air (Live Updates) by dustmalik: 7:34pm On Mar 23, 2017
beetech1:

16GB ROM u mean
Yup
Re: Launching Of Tecno Camon Cx & Cx Air (Live Updates) by Abdstrakt(m): 7:41pm On Mar 23, 2017
dustmalik:

Only idiots would buy a phone with 2gb ram, 16gb rom for 75k

Only idiots would be a phone with 2GB RAM , 16GB ROM for 75k?

So what would you call someone that buys a phone with 1GB RAM, 16GB ROM(not expandable) for 250k. Do not side step this.
Re: Launching Of Tecno Camon Cx & Cx Air (Live Updates) by Nobody: 7:44pm On Mar 23, 2017
FellaL:
Along with the many captivating features of the Camon CX comes the stunning super sensitive fingerprint sensor for extra security. Live from Kenya

Nice
Re: Launching Of Tecno Camon Cx & Cx Air (Live Updates) by Nobody: 7:45pm On Mar 23, 2017
FellaL:
The TECNO Camon CX comes in 4shades:

- Rose Gold
- Sky Grey
- Purple
- Champagne Gold

Which is your favorite color?

Ok grin I think I've fallen in love grin
Re: Launching Of Tecno Camon Cx & Cx Air (Live Updates) by iDROID: 7:59pm On Mar 23, 2017
Dexter247:
Stupid battery capacity
Oga, the battery capacity isn't stupid. Fast charge, 3200mah and a low energy chip? The battery capacity is okay or do you just hate Tecno?
Re: Launching Of Tecno Camon Cx & Cx Air (Live Updates) by ollah2: 8:12pm On Mar 23, 2017
MizMyColi:

To the market - not yet.
But insiders are using it already. That's how I know.

You expect an insider to say anything bad about it? Also, the software on the phone isn't a stable one yet. Pls spare us this hype
Re: Launching Of Tecno Camon Cx & Cx Air (Live Updates) by Nobody: 8:15pm On Mar 23, 2017
Anuoluwapo23:

The camera quality is A1. I am impressed.

1 Like

Re: Launching Of Tecno Camon Cx & Cx Air (Live Updates) by MizMyColi(f): 9:06pm On Mar 23, 2017
ollah2:

You expect an insider to say anything bad about it? Also, the software on the phone isn't a stable one yet. Pls spare us this hype

Which of the softwares?
I hope you know I'm an insider?
Re: Launching Of Tecno Camon Cx & Cx Air (Live Updates) by Chuksteric(m): 9:12pm On Mar 23, 2017
MizMyColi:

Which of the softwares?
I hope you know I'm an insider?
Don't mind them. .. They are all forming techy
Re: Launching Of Tecno Camon Cx & Cx Air (Live Updates) by MizMyColi(f): 9:18pm On Mar 23, 2017
Chuksteric:

Don't mind them. .. They are all forming techy

There are people who will always find fault
I'm not surprised.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

MTN Reviews Its Pulse Tariff Plan / MTN Unlimited Data, Unlimited Downloads, Browsing & Streaming @ N100 Daily / Don’t Buy Cheap Android Phones From Popular Brands,here’s Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.