Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

Lady Who Had Several Abortions For Her Boss, Asks For Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Who Had Several Abortions For Her Boss, Asks For Help (1214 Views)

A Single Mum Or A Lady Who Has Done Several Abortions? / "After Being Side Chic For 6 Years, 33 Abortions, He Proposed & I Said.." - Lady / She Had 2 Abortions For Him, She's Pregnant Again & He Wants Another Abortion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Who Had Several Abortions For Her Boss, Asks For Help by JamieNaija(m): 10:09am On Mar 23, 2017
A lady who has had several abortions for her boss just because he gave her a promotion at work, says she is currently pregnant again with his child and is afraid to have another abortion.

What do you think she should do in this case?

She wrote:
I am pregnant for my boss in the office and it is killing me slowly. I have been aborting and aborting but this time am scared for my life. This man gave me common promotion and since then he has been abusing me. He sex me everywhere in the office ,use me any how he likes and he never gives me money . If I ask for money,he will say I should wait for salary .This man has never had sex with me in a hotel or a decent place,only in hopeless places ,his car,office rest rooms,back yard,odd places . After sex he will ask me to go clean myself up. He refuse me to keep a boyfriend. Please I need advise,should I keep this baby or take my chances and take it off.

SOURCE:http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/03/lady-who-had-several-abortions-for-her.html

Rocktation farano lalasticlala

Re: Lady Who Had Several Abortions For Her Boss, Asks For Help by JamieNaija(m): 10:09am On Mar 23, 2017
mum
Re: Lady Who Had Several Abortions For Her Boss, Asks For Help by blueandbirds(m): 10:20am On Mar 23, 2017
I sorry for you; at this your age you still don't know what you want abi? Biko continue to have sex with him and also keep the baby, some girls sha smh... God please come and blow your trumpet ASAP...
Re: Lady Who Had Several Abortions For Her Boss, Asks For Help by ojun50(m): 10:20am On Mar 23, 2017
If u remove am yr boss go still won continue d blowing tins, bt if u leave am he might sack u... Bt i advice u to give birth to that child make u no die lie folw nd tin start making plans for d future
Re: Lady Who Had Several Abortions For Her Boss, Asks For Help by Freethought(m): 10:21am On Mar 23, 2017
First of all, you are neither used by or boss nor manipulated by him. Watever happnd betwn yu andyur boss is a choice yu decided to make after givn much tym to think.
The solution 2 yur problem is very simple: Call yur bosses' bluff, leave his job and give birth to d baby no mata how difficullt it seems. Dats all, very simple.

Watever hapns to yu in d nxt few minutes is d end result of choice(s) yuv made.

Shalom!

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Had Several Abortions For Her Boss, Asks For Help by Smellymouth: 10:23am On Mar 23, 2017
Shey dem use jazz tie you there ni?

Re: Lady Who Had Several Abortions For Her Boss, Asks For Help by Nobody: 10:26am On Mar 23, 2017
You are just too cheap

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Had Several Abortions For Her Boss, Asks For Help by Divay22(f): 10:30am On Mar 23, 2017
No abortion this time
Re: Lady Who Had Several Abortions For Her Boss, Asks For Help by westlius(m): 10:31am On Mar 23, 2017
u enjoyed d sex all dis while dats y u didnt resign
Re: Lady Who Had Several Abortions For Her Boss, Asks For Help by Nobody: 10:36am On Mar 23, 2017
you both have sex and he doesnt give you money, no show of affection? So wat exactly are you doing?

I dont support such acts but when one has to exhibit characters of olosho-ism, One should be smart and ensure you not at the Losing side.

Please, leave that office and give birth to your child, draw near to God. children bring blessings and the resources you need to take care of it would be sorted out.
Re: Lady Who Had Several Abortions For Her Boss, Asks For Help by sEGXY2(m): 11:11am On Mar 23, 2017
That's the thing with using your puci to get a job, you'll have to use your puci to maintain the job

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Had Several Abortions For Her Boss, Asks For Help by Nobody: 11:15am On Mar 23, 2017
Na you buy market for your self.
Re: Lady Who Had Several Abortions For Her Boss, Asks For Help by Nobody: 11:17am On Mar 23, 2017
Hahaha
She has been aborting and aborting
Lady! You have a CHOICE! Did he put gun to your head i bet you sef was enjoying it ..
his not giving you money yet u still dey do so dont think you really bothered ..
My dear its either u abort (since its ur norm) or just become baby mama you already agree to the terms grin
It is well ...

Abeg Kimbra take over
D girl tire me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Had Several Abortions For Her Boss, Asks For Help by Nobody: 11:17am On Mar 23, 2017
Oyind18:
You are just too cheap
What your point? she should have demanded money before sex or refused him entirely?
Re: Lady Who Had Several Abortions For Her Boss, Asks For Help by AceDomino(m): 11:38am On Mar 23, 2017
OK now
Re: Lady Who Had Several Abortions For Her Boss, Asks For Help by Nobody: 12:03pm On Mar 23, 2017
Love Machine:
What your point? she should have demanded money before sex or refused him entirely?
She can't say no

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Had Several Abortions For Her Boss, Asks For Help by Nobody: 12:10pm On Mar 23, 2017
Murderer!
Re: Lady Who Had Several Abortions For Her Boss, Asks For Help by Nobody: 12:13pm On Mar 23, 2017
Bumbae1:
Hahaha
She has been aborting and aborting
Lady! You have a CHOICE! Did he put gun to your head i bet you sef was enjoying it ..
his not giving you money yet u still dey do so dont think you really bothered ..
My dear its either u abort (since its ur norm) or just become baby mama you already agree to the terms grin
It is well ...

Abeg Kimbra take over
D girl tire me
aaaaa diz ya mouth eh,,,u go just burst u own come out,,,nor go let dem thief u oo
Re: Lady Who Had Several Abortions For Her Boss, Asks For Help by Nobody: 12:14pm On Mar 23, 2017
Martin124:
aaaaa diz ya mouth eh,,,u go just burst u own come out,,,nor go let dem thief u oo
grin
Re: Lady Who Had Several Abortions For Her Boss, Asks For Help by Nobody: 12:15pm On Mar 23, 2017
Bumbae1:
grin
cool
Bumbae1:
grin
anyway am with my jesus eyeglass,,,so I nor see u when u talk am oo
Re: Lady Who Had Several Abortions For Her Boss, Asks For Help by temmiesexy(f): 12:22pm On Mar 23, 2017
i will advise you leave the job, tell him abt the pregnancy
if he is not willing to accept
out of ur savings, take care of yourself n the pregnancy
do not abort, it is a sin
born the child
its might be a way for a greater opportunity for you
stop been molested by your boss
bet me, he will look for you in the nearest future
talking from experience
not me oooo but someone i know
and draw near to God
good luck dear
Re: Lady Who Had Several Abortions For Her Boss, Asks For Help by cerowo(f): 1:43pm On Mar 23, 2017
Babe u nor try at all
even olosho no go take d treatment make u don receive frm your boss
He has no self respect 4 you,uses u at his will
what a shame
better resign nd keep d baby undecided

(1) (Reply)

Share Your Opinion: What Attracts You To A Lady? / Saw Bobrisky Today Then I Knew The Hustle Is Real / 5 Sex Mistakes Guy Make When *** {photos} +18

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.