Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,560 members, 7,823,474 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

A Single Mum Or A Lady Who Has Done Several Abortions? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Single Mum Or A Lady Who Has Done Several Abortions? (1491 Views)

Groom-to-be Discovers His Fiancée Is “womb-less After Several Abortions For Her / "After Being Side Chic For 6 Years, 33 Abortions, He Proposed & I Said.." - Lady / Lara Kudayisi: "I Had A Child At 19, 15 Abortions & 14 Heartbreaks, Now Married" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Single Mum Or A Lady Who Has Done Several Abortions? by Alexgman1(m): 5:27pm On Jun 21, 2020
As a man who is now ready to settle down and start a family. You have two women who are into you and loves you and are perfect for you. Would you rather accept the single mum who never had any abortions or the one who has done two or more abortions?
Re: A Single Mum Or A Lady Who Has Done Several Abortions? by CsRockefeller(m): 6:00pm On Jun 21, 2020
Go for the single mum.

I got a thousand and one reasons why you should.

3 Likes

Re: A Single Mum Or A Lady Who Has Done Several Abortions? by LukasPodolski: 6:31pm On Jun 21, 2020
None.

but a single mum that got pregnant at the first attempt seems better.

however, I reject both IJN, Amen.

5 Likes

Re: A Single Mum Or A Lady Who Has Done Several Abortions? by CsRockefeller(m): 6:37pm On Jun 21, 2020
LukasPodolski:
None.

but a single mum that got pregnant at the first attempt seems better.

however, I reject both IJN, Amen.

Even if it's Dangote's daughter? Lol
Re: A Single Mum Or A Lady Who Has Done Several Abortions? by mechanics(m): 6:38pm On Jun 21, 2020
None.
Re: A Single Mum Or A Lady Who Has Done Several Abortions? by LukasPodolski: 6:47pm On Jun 21, 2020
CsRockefeller:

Even if it's Dangote's daughter? Lol
Money is not the ultimate thing in this life.

2 Likes

Re: A Single Mum Or A Lady Who Has Done Several Abortions? by Ayemileto(m): 6:52pm On Jun 21, 2020
None.

But since they are both perfect for the person in question, then the single Mom is better for him.

For the other lady, two or more abortions is not an exact number, it's half truth.

That more can be 10, 20, 50, 1000 or any number above 2.

People who go for abortions (either male or female) are people who can't take responsibility for their own actions, while single parents take responsibility for theirs.

Also, when you consider the possible complications in childbirth that might arise due to previous abortions, you'll realise the single mum is better for him.

So, for the person in question, tell him the single mum is better off.

But for me ooo, it's None of the above.

1 Like

Re: A Single Mum Or A Lady Who Has Done Several Abortions? by CsRockefeller(m): 7:20pm On Jun 21, 2020
LukasPodolski:

I know, just joking.

The lady can decide not to tell you she hasnt done any abortion(s).

The question is, is it possible for a sexually active lady not to have committed abortion?
Re: A Single Mum Or A Lady Who Has Done Several Abortions? by paulolee(m): 7:52pm On Jun 21, 2020
lolz...kno xo many single mom dt kept dt child because of the fear of complications due to thier numerous abortions

1 Like

Re: A Single Mum Or A Lady Who Has Done Several Abortions? by Onyi22(f): 7:53pm On Jun 21, 2020
Hmmm
Re: A Single Mum Or A Lady Who Has Done Several Abortions? by AlphaStorm: 7:56pm On Jun 21, 2020
If u go for either of them, IT WILL END IN TEARS
Re: A Single Mum Or A Lady Who Has Done Several Abortions? by CsRockefeller(m): 7:58pm On Jun 21, 2020
AlphaStorm:
If u go for either of them, IT WILL END IN TEARS

That leaves you with a virgin as d only option.

Can you find one?
Re: A Single Mum Or A Lady Who Has Done Several Abortions? by ImaIma1(f): 9:10pm On Jun 21, 2020
LukasPodolski:

For a lot of people on this forum, I have realized that it is. Everything seems to be attached to money.
Re: A Single Mum Or A Lady Who Has Done Several Abortions? by CsRockefeller(m): 9:17pm On Jun 21, 2020
ImaIma1:

For a lot of people on this forum, I have realized that it is. Everything seems to be attached to money.

A lot of them are kids.
Re: A Single Mum Or A Lady Who Has Done Several Abortions? by LukasPodolski: 9:37pm On Jun 21, 2020
ImaIma1:

Nigerians places undue premium on money (might not be Nigerians alone).

There is no sense in marrying a woman with multiple abortion, multiple body counts or a Single mother (especially for guys from humble background)

Why not compliment yourself with a decent woman after years of hustling?

Now that the rate of Oloshoism in our society is alarming, an average Runs girl sleeps with 5 STRANGE MEN per day (now multiply that by the number of years in the business) isn't that rubbish?

I prefers a decent Omo Iya Alakara to DJ Cuppy with multiple abortion or a single (not saying Cuppy is a hoe, just using her father's wealth as an example)

nothing beats waking up beside your queen, I just want to be happy.

3 Likes

Re: A Single Mum Or A Lady Who Has Done Several Abortions? by molybdenum0012: 9:47pm On Jun 21, 2020
LukasPodolski:

There is no sense in marrying a woman with multiple abortion, multiple body counts or a Single mother (especially for guys from humble background)

Now that the rate of Oloshoism in our society is alarming, an average Runs girl sleeps with 5 STRANGE MEN per day (now multiply that by the number of years in the business) isn't that rubbish?

I prefers a decent Omo Iya Alakara to DJ Cuppy with multiple abortion or a single (not saying Cuppy is a hoe, just using her father's wealth as an example)

Be deceiving yourself..huh, in reality na you go first Cuppy to marry her , even if she is a baby mama. Omo Iya alakara KO, omo Iya ala ta ni
Re: A Single Mum Or A Lady Who Has Done Several Abortions? by IamDavid(m): 9:47pm On Jun 21, 2020
CsRockefeller:

That leaves you with a virgin as d only option.

Can you find one?
I hope one day these stereotypes will fade away. People are so diversified, more than you think or imagine. There are virgins out there, there are much more ladies who practice safe sex and has never had an abortion. Just watch and pray. (I can't hide my faith lol). Back to the topic, I reject both in Jesus name but if I were to choose, I may end up with the lady who has committed abortion. God will forgive us together.
Re: A Single Mum Or A Lady Who Has Done Several Abortions? by Small080(m): 9:49pm On Jun 21, 2020
Single mom is okay but the second option is when she is fucking rich ....I mean fucking rich grin grin
Re: A Single Mum Or A Lady Who Has Done Several Abortions? by Sixfeetbelle: 9:59pm On Jun 21, 2020
LukasPodolski:

I always wonder when I see comments like yours if all these girls are sleeping with themselves. Is it not men like you that have more than 80 body count this year alone and we're barely half way through it. How can someone like that even have the impetus to think he deserves a decent wife? Why should a man like that think he can settle with a decent woman even after the said hustle? He deserves his kind, so he'll not frustrate someone's decent daughter in marriage because of his community preeq.
Re: A Single Mum Or A Lady Who Has Done Several Abortions? by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jun 21, 2020
i will go for the one that did abortion as long as the abortion is not up to ten times.a number of single moms tend to have excess baggages with their baby daddy always around and distracting them.but if the other lady has done more then ten abortion then i will jakpa cos that womb might not be working anymore
Re: A Single Mum Or A Lady Who Has Done Several Abortions? by CsRockefeller(m): 10:07pm On Jun 21, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

I always wonder when I see comments like yours if all these girls are sleeping with themselves. Is it not men like you that have more than 80 body count this year alone and we're barely half way through it. How can someone like that even have the impetus to think he deserves a decent wife? Why should a man like that think he can settle with a decent woman even after the said hustle? He deserves his kind, so he'll not frustrate someone's decent daughter in marriage because of his community preeq.

Stop this silly narrative, it's stale.
Re: A Single Mum Or A Lady Who Has Done Several Abortions? by Sixfeetbelle: 10:10pm On Jun 21, 2020
CsRockefeller:

Stop this silly narrative, it's stale.

Which part?
Re: A Single Mum Or A Lady Who Has Done Several Abortions? by CsRockefeller(m): 10:11pm On Jun 21, 2020
IamDavid:

I hope one day these stereotypes will fade away. People are so diversified, more than you think or imagine. There are virgins out there, there are much more ladies who practice safe sex and has never had an abortion. Just watch and pray. (I can't hide my faith lol). Back to the topic, I reject both in Jesus name but if I were to choose, I may end up with the lady who has committed abortion. God will forgive us together.

In the words of Vega 1000 "life is beautiful, but it's complicated"

I have never had sex, never got a lady pregnant, but who says I deserve a virgin?
Re: A Single Mum Or A Lady Who Has Done Several Abortions? by CsRockefeller(m): 10:14pm On Jun 21, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Which part?

You know the female always has more to loose.

Stop making it look like a competition.
Re: A Single Mum Or A Lady Who Has Done Several Abortions? by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jun 21, 2020
Alexgman1:
As a man who is now ready to settle down and start a family. You have two women who are into you and loves you and are perfect for you. Would you rather accept the single mum who never had any abortions or the one who has done two or more abortions?

Bleep both the one that is sweeter.

My advice babe mama is ok that a convenant marriage you can get out karma will repay if you do
Re: A Single Mum Or A Lady Who Has Done Several Abortions? by LukasPodolski: 10:22pm On Jun 21, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

As a principled man, I think I deserves a decent woman.

however, Our society doesn't frown at Wayward single men, infact while growing up among peers, the guys who can command and bed any available girl are the most respected, the bad guys get the credit.

can that be said for the female counterpart? no, we were made to know that your Virginity is your dignity.

when I was in the late teens, my parents always feel someone happy when they see me with Girls, which Parent will not get mad when at the sight of his/her daughter flirting?

who is at fault? the society, I understand women enjoys romance just like men(if not more).

why can't women resist these one sided societal rules back in the days? why una no fight back.

I insist the best way to compliment yourself is to marry a Decent woman.
Re: A Single Mum Or A Lady Who Has Done Several Abortions? by Sixfeetbelle: 10:22pm On Jun 21, 2020
CsRockefeller:

You know the female always has more to loose.

Stop making it look like a competition.

Until the men stop making fornication a female thing, I'll keep reminding them they are the reasons why there are more women in oloshoism.

2 Likes

Re: A Single Mum Or A Lady Who Has Done Several Abortions? by Sixfeetbelle: 10:24pm On Jun 21, 2020
LukasPodolski:

As a principled man, I think I deserves a decent woman.

however, Our society doesn't frown at Wayward single men, infact while growing up among peers, the guys who can command and bed any available girl are the most respected, the bad guys get the credit.

can that be said for the female counterpart? no, we were made to know that your Virginity is your dignity.

when I was in the late teens, my parents always feel someone happy when they see me with Girls, which Parent will not get mad when at the sight of his/her daughter flirting?

who is at fault? the society, I understand women enjoys romance just like men(if not more).

why can't women resist these one sided societal rules back in the days? why una no fight back.

I insist the best way to compliment yourself is to marry a Decent woman.

Wayward men don't deserve decent men cause the greater percentage of horrible marriages today is because of adultery. They won't see it now cause society encourages them but a sexually indisciplined man deserves his ilk.

@ the bold, see, we are no longer in the age of sexual purity being a great gain as environmental factors have made most women trade it for survival. But to make it seem like they had control over it and didn't exercise it is a telltale sign of the kind of person you are finally.

Do whatever you like, as you chart your own course as a human being but change the narrative cause I know that if you went through half of what some of these girls went through, you wouldn't be who you are now.

Ps: I'm not talking about the greedy ones though
Re: A Single Mum Or A Lady Who Has Done Several Abortions? by CAPSLOCKED: 10:26pm On Jun 21, 2020
lefulefu:
i will go for the one that did abortion as long as the abortion is not up to ten times.a number of single moms tend to have excess baggages with their baby daddy always around and distracting them.but if the other lady has done more then ten abortion then i will jakpa cos that womb might not be working anymore

SO 9 ABORTIONS ARE BETTER THAN 10?? cheesy cheesy
CHARACTERS FULL THIS NIGERIA.
YOU WILL DATE HER UNLESS SHE HAS ABORTED 10 TIMES. SO IF SHE HAS ABORTED 7 OR 8 TIMES, NO PROBLEM. BUT 10 IS A DISASTER?

1 Like

Re: A Single Mum Or A Lady Who Has Done Several Abortions? by LukasPodolski: 10:26pm On Jun 21, 2020
molybdenum0012:

Be deceiving yourself..huh, in reality na you go first Cuppy to marry her , even if she is a baby mama. Omo Iya alakara KO, omo Iya ala ta ni
I'm not saying Cuppy is a hoe, just using her as an example (she is the closest rich kid I could think of)

however, if Cuppy was a hoe and I had the opportunity to marry her, I wouldn't ooooo.

I would never feel fulfilled in this life... my brother abeg no marry retired Ashawo ooo.
Re: A Single Mum Or A Lady Who Has Done Several Abortions? by LukasPodolski: 10:37pm On Jun 21, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Wayward men don't deserve decent men cause the greater percentage of horrible marriages today is because of adultery. They won't see it now cause society encourages them but a sexually indisciplined man deserves his ilk
unfortunately, Wayward men finally end up with good women and vice versa.

but Guys that fall in between too deserves decent women.

If finally as a man that falls in between later find a good woman, I would never cheat on my queen.

why I go get pounded yam for house and still be looking for Amala outside (Yoruba people will understand this better).

MY TYPE OF WOMAN.
Decent (if not a virgin then Max 2 body counts is manageable)

then Love... others like Beauty cooking skills are just bonus.
those two are the main qualities I desire.

what do you want from me wey i no go give you? hot sex? loyalty? what?
Re: A Single Mum Or A Lady Who Has Done Several Abortions? by Okoroawusa: 10:41pm On Jun 21, 2020
I just came to read comments

(1) (2) (Reply)

Practical Ways To Attract A Nigerian Guy / Can Dry Gin Prevent Unwanted Pregnancy? / Tenants, Share Your Experience With Fellow Tenants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.