Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,355 members, 7,957,954 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 05:36 AM

My Experience And My Stand With Other People View On Dr. Oji Alllwell (suicider) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Experience And My Stand With Other People View On Dr. Oji Alllwell (suicider) (26235 Views)

My Experience As A Covid 19 Survivor. / Covid-19: A Time To Stand With The People By Godwin Maduka / My Experience With HIV Testing Today. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience And My Stand With Other People View On Dr. Oji Alllwell (suicider) by drsugar: 11:23am On Mar 24, 2017
Life is sweet if u take it with a pinch of salt.

Happiness, peace and freedom are a mirage. They r not real.

What's real is the hustle for survival and the sure trap of death for all men at the End of the day.

If you are reading this, trust me, you'll one day die like Dr orji.
I'm sure you don't know when and how you'll die.

Let's stay humble. Pray for the dead and pray for the living who are very blind to their fate which is also death.

Nobody knows when. Nobody knows how it'll happen.

1 Like

Re: My Experience And My Stand With Other People View On Dr. Oji Alllwell (suicider) by eripecs(f): 11:23am On Mar 24, 2017
Babalegba:
A persistent feeling of hopelessness and gloom.The person feels that nothing matters and everything is worthless. Could be caused by congenital brain defects, drugs or recent grief of losing somebody important
I degree peace into the lives of those passing through depression now in Jesus' name.

1 Like

Re: My Experience And My Stand With Other People View On Dr. Oji Alllwell (suicider) by dljbd1(m): 11:26am On Mar 24, 2017
I think you guys should go read how to make friends and influence people...You will understand that there's nothing worse than hitting on people's emotions.
Re: My Experience And My Stand With Other People View On Dr. Oji Alllwell (suicider) by Mustay(m): 11:26am On Mar 24, 2017
One of the things people need is the OUTLET; like the OP who had to open a new account and write it, others need someone to speak to. People have a lot inside them that they want to let out; once they do that, they have a little freedom inside.
Re: My Experience And My Stand With Other People View On Dr. Oji Alllwell (suicider) by sshalom(m): 11:27am On Mar 24, 2017
Jabioro:
Glory be to God you survived all the odd.. I have bigger experience more than yours, but I promise myself that I won't commit suicide instead I prayed to God to kill me, I could remembered how many years it took me to get out-of the mess. It cause my first marriage with three kids and others things I have no time to mention for now. Today those children are under graduate,the woman, of yesterday my children mother who left me and marry to another man with three wives, become the fourth wife were begging as now to return to the home she left empty.. mine is great financial loss and collapsed of business.. Today.. I own my little empire.. To all suicides is not the best option. When there is life there is hope

Glory be to GOD.
Re: My Experience And My Stand With Other People View On Dr. Oji Alllwell (suicider) by Samadict(f): 11:28am On Mar 24, 2017
Suicide is truly not an option but it is not enough to just talk. The role of love cannot be over emphasized. We all should try and show love, help people and don't be fast to CONDEMN. These days we tend to find the fault in everything and of course put the blame on someone but it shouldn't be. Some people just need a listening ear without being condemned, a shoulder to lean on, and some just need to hear courageous words. Don't be that person who cares less about his/her neighbors, don't be the one that makes jest of a person finding it hard to make things work. Let love fill the air. God bless us all.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience And My Stand With Other People View On Dr. Oji Alllwell (suicider) by ashjay001(m): 11:29am On Mar 24, 2017
emmyhumble:
This your story made me to evaluate my situation like there is still hope..but time Comes in life when all you can think of is to end everything because deep down you know thé life you leaving is hell

All life is hell. No one as it sooo good. The worst case scenario, leave everything behind. If u think death is a choice, then disappearing from that environment should also be considered! Go start afresh somewhere else.

I did and today, i've still got all I left behind.
Re: My Experience And My Stand With Other People View On Dr. Oji Alllwell (suicider) by Ayantoyeopeyem(f): 11:29am On Mar 24, 2017
Sori bro, it is well wt u.
Pls do start a nw life by tryin 2 mingle a bit wt d nw people dt r coming ur way.
Just lyk JOSEPH/YUSSUPH, D lord ll vindicate u.
Meanwhile, dont think u r alone, NO. The lord is wt u.
I LOVE U as a nairalander, u got my back in prayers.
Love u bro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience And My Stand With Other People View On Dr. Oji Alllwell (suicider) by Incrizz(f): 11:29am On Mar 24, 2017
lifeexperience:
Don't wanna reveal my real identity here because I am well known here. So have to use a fresh account.

After the whole scenario and saga of the Dr. Oji Alllwell who took his life by jumping from 3rd mainland bridge, I had known and come to notice that life isn't all about money and riches. Who would have thought that a young man of his age who is a Medical Doctor, own an SUV and a driver and might be living in a very comfortable house will commit suicide.

The whole internet was full with sympathy to the family, insults to the young man and many felt why will a young man who is a Medical Doctor and living comfortably will commit suicide. But the truth about it is if you haven't suffered depression, false accusation and so many challenges in life you will think life is all about comfort, roses and possession of wealth.

My sad life and experience.

Sometime early last three year, 5th of Feb 2014 to be precise. I was falsely accused of something I do not know anything about to the extent I was blackmailed and filmed on another scenario to make the accusation look solid. The accuser accused me of trying to rape her who was my highly respected leader's wife and this was arranged by her and her friend.

To cut the story short, I have a man I once called my leader who is highly influential both in business and politics and he really loved me and took me as his son. I even had a room in his house. But the wife never liked me because she had once asked me to have sex with her which I blatantly rejected and kept it secret within me. But her mind kept judging her that I might leak out this secret one day which I will never even do because I am the secretive type and nobody might believe me because of her innocent lifestyle. But she quickly played a smart one on me.

From how the whole film started. One morning she called me from my room (in the guest house) to come and help her fix something in her room. I was still with my night wear and went to her room straight with it. As I got there, she told me to remove my shirt that I will be climbing her closet to help her nail something. I did exactly as she instructed not knowing she have her own motives. After climbing the closet there was nothing there to nail and I told her everything is intact. She said she was hearing some noise so she thought maybe their was some loose somewhere. As I came down, she filmed me unknowingly with her phone as I was trying to wear my clothes. That was how everything started.

She connived with her friend and they both lied against me saying I once asked her out too. I denied everything and her husband believed me at some point because he knew right from time the woman never liked me but didn't show full support of me because of the wife. My family and few of my friends were all with me at that point and they knew I can never do that not even with a married woman. She insisted that she will provide video clip for more prove and I was first to say she should do so, not knowing of what she have done earlier and edited some part of the video.

The whole story changed when she provided that video clip. The husband, my girlfriend, my family (father, mother, siblings and infact every of my extended family), friends and the whole world deserted me and I was even cursed by my parents for making them look stupid for earlier supporting me. I was left alone in this whole world, I was sacked because "my leader" has a very high stake where I work and was thrown inside the cell for 3 weeks until the man instructed for my release and never to come close to his fence again.

After I came out, I felt like the ground should swallow me, I was rejected by everybody including my parents (though my mother stood by me as her son but never believed anything I was saying). At this point I felt depressed, I asked myself what's the need of living in this life when everybody is against me on what I never did. Nobody to even listen to me anymore because everybody was hiding their wife and girlfriends away from me (funny world) and describing me as rapist. Do you know what it takes to be wrongly accused of what you don't even know anything about and been backed up with convincing evidence?

From that point I knew this life is of two phases. A once happy man now became the saddest man on earth. At some point I ran into cars on motion but accidents are always averted, bought Rat killer and some poison on three occasions but anytime I wanna take my life, one spirit come and says stand and defend yourself one day you must surely triumph and the world will believe you and another mind will say no need because that time will never come. But I am very happy today that I was able to mend my life through that phase. Though I still pass through depression sometime but I am being able to manage my life and open up my own business to be a boss of my own because of the stigma it brought to me. I am doing very well in my business (small company) today and don't even have any single friend because I fill their is no need for that when I couldn't even get one by my side during the bad times. Same goes to girls because I see them as Lucifer (sorry to use this word) and don't think that mindset will ever make me to marry. To my family they said I should come for forgiveness which I did on what I never committed (Oh Lord). Today I am living a lonely life all alone with no friends, don't mingle with neighbours, hardly communicate with families and some point even I doubt if God exist because he saw me pass through what I knew nothing about and just kept mute up till this day. The only friend I had and still have is the web and internet which I fall to anytime I feel like.

But sometime life isn't what you see on someone physically. If you have suffered depression and have been in some situation people go through in life you will never judge people for somethings they do or what they pass through. Who will be thinking of wealth when you are be confronted with false accusation and passing through depression. If it was pushed further I would have served a jail term for what I don't know. Probably still inside jail by now.

Your prayer should be one day you should never experience depression. Though I don't support suicide and will never support it. If I have my way I will open up a rehab or something where people can go have time when they are depressed or lonely. Set it up like form of vacation ground where you meet with nice people who will be employed to treat you nice and make you feel people still love you despite if the rest of the world hate you. Life isn't all about the roses but about how you can manage the bad time when it hits you.

Sorry for the long writing and grammatical blunders.

O my!!
Even till now, she didn't confess??

"O Father in Heaven, please do not let the woman or her friend go to their grave without confessing. From today, may her peace leave her or her friend. May one of them reveal the truth. Thank You Father for answering me in Jesus name, amen"

1 Like

Re: My Experience And My Stand With Other People View On Dr. Oji Alllwell (suicider) by megareal: 11:29am On Mar 24, 2017
Touching and inspring. I really pray that the evil woman will use her mouth to confess soon. You will be vindicated.

I've had bouts of depression too but the only thing I've never thought and imagined is suicide. I believe it's only for the weak.

I know not everyone is strong enough so it is a wake up call to love, care and generally be interested in people around us. A smile can save a life.
Re: My Experience And My Stand With Other People View On Dr. Oji Alllwell (suicider) by ashjay001(m): 11:30am On Mar 24, 2017
Give me some sunshine
Give me some rain
Give me another chance
I wanna grow up once again
Re: My Experience And My Stand With Other People View On Dr. Oji Alllwell (suicider) by sshalom(m): 11:30am On Mar 24, 2017
An Advice:

DO NOT get into a place alone with any woman that had indicated a sexual interest in you and you refused. It is a saying that 'Hell has no fury like a woman scorned'. Women don't forgive easily and men should be careful what you do to them and how you treat them. All the same, OP, your story is both enlightening and encouraging.

1 Like

Re: My Experience And My Stand With Other People View On Dr. Oji Alllwell (suicider) by AngelicBeing: 11:31am On Mar 24, 2017
@Lifeexperience, l can relate with some of your experiences, but let me leave that for now, l am glad you where able to have a come -back from your set-back, life is a mystery & full of wicked people, may the good Lord continue to defend and protect the innocent but l know the wicked will never go un-punished, it may seem they are succeeding but Karma has a way of repaying for all our mis-deeds and for that woman that set you up, she will have her share of karma, l wish you all the best
Re: My Experience And My Stand With Other People View On Dr. Oji Alllwell (suicider) by PeacenLove2: 11:32am On Mar 24, 2017
There is a wise saying that when you hit rock bottom, there is no place else to go but up.

My sympathies for everything you've gone through. Life when we take it too seriously can be a real downer. We all have our share of challenges. It's not about whose situation is worse or better. Someone who is depressed over losing just one naira shouldn't be looked down upon. To him, his world has collapsed around him and the problem is real. We are all different the way we perceive and relate with data. What is important is getting up after every fall and forging ahead.

Thankfully we are brought up in a society where we are conscious of God and the evil of suicide. This helps and deters us from taking that route out of problems. And for every hardship, we learn to take responsibility for our parts and move on. You have been deserted by friends and family for something you did not do, that doesn't mean you cannot build a new family with the fear of God. One woman did you evil doesn't mean there are no good women out there. It's okay to be wary but do not let the woman dictate your life forever. Leave her to God. God willing the truth shall prevail soon and imagine how those who have neglected you will feel.

People should learn from this story as well. When faced with a situation where madam has shown interests in you, start looking for an alternative place to stay, while on that, avoid being at home alone in the house with her, and lastly, for no reason enter her bedroom, let alone take off your shirts to help her out. The devil is out there and believe me, it doesn't go around with horns.

Let's not be quick to judge others, let's show kindness and understanding for our fellow human beings. God bless you, poster. Live free!

2 Likes

Re: My Experience And My Stand With Other People View On Dr. Oji Alllwell (suicider) by Nobody: 11:34am On Mar 24, 2017
TruthisGOD:
Op, well you've stated your reasons why you nearly commited suicide but thank God you didn't. But does anybody know what propelled Dr. Oji to comnit suicide? I bet the doctor's case is not worst than so many people's case. People talk about depression when the doctor has the three basic things in life- food, clothing and shelter. While this three basic things may not guaranty absolute gratification but it will make one to live a comfortable and to an extent a happy life. Money of course is not everything but it solves most of our problems and eliminate most of our worries. Depression is just a mindset and can easily be cured by consistent renewal of the mind-don't isolate yourself, interact with people, share your problems with people and you will learn that there are people that have pass through worst case than yours and still made it alive. Also strongly believe in yourself; these are the needed thereapy to cure depression and renew your mind. Finally when you go outside take solace from this set of people- people that are painfully poor, born blind, cripple and deaf, yet the move on with life without commiting sucide. Know that these set of people their only means of livelihood is through begging for alms. Sometimes, when the trod in the street begging, the are snubbed and scoffed; yet the move on with life, that is mindset. Nothing can justify Dr. Oji act.
You have to understand that people have different tolerance level, you will never be able to understand what someone is going thru because no two experiences are the same even if the situations are similar. There are other several needs that could trigger depression if the needs are not met.
Re: My Experience And My Stand With Other People View On Dr. Oji Alllwell (suicider) by Emusan(m): 11:35am On Mar 24, 2017
Deprofessional:
Please can some body explain in clear terms what depression is. What are the causes and any other important info.

As for me, nothing can make me kill myself. Honestly, I can never kill myself under any circumstance.

Pray it never comes your way.

I was totally depressed sometimes 2005 due to the reason that I didn't enjoy the real love from my biological parent and the only girlfriend I had then disappointed me too. So, the only thing I understand that time was that nothing special about life. Which made me took decision of committing suicide, though drinking a poisonous substance, hanging oneself, stabbing myself or using gun isn't the best option for me because I didn't even want my family to know anything my whereabout talk less of seeing my corpse. So I made up my mind to travel to an unknown remote village enter any deep forest and get killed by a wild animal. To ME then I just want to use it a punishment for my parent and everybody who I feel doesn't love me.

I wrote my suicide letter, arrange myself and traveled to OKA AKOKO a local government in Ondo State where I've never been to before. I spent five days there, with three days sleeping inside bush.

But God in His infinite mercy ministered to me by Himself. Though, I've get over it with the help of God but it has made me see life as nothing.

Those who can commit suicide can let go of anything...Emusan

2 Likes

Re: My Experience And My Stand With Other People View On Dr. Oji Alllwell (suicider) by breakeven: 11:35am On Mar 24, 2017
For me, the only solution to life problem is to know God and have a relationship with him. When you have a relationship with God there is no life situation that can depress you.

1 Like

Re: My Experience And My Stand With Other People View On Dr. Oji Alllwell (suicider) by Sanchez01: 11:35am On Mar 24, 2017
eyinjuege:

Please educate yourself. Depression is a serious mental disorder. Usually not taken lightly in places where health is valued. Because I feel sad about a failed exam,or business doesn't mean I'm suffering from depression.
So know the difference. [s]Drs will tell you its one of the most difficult psychiatric/mental disorders/illnesses to treat.[/s]
*sighs*
Depression (major depressive disorder or clinical depression) is a common but serious mood disorder. It causes severe symptoms that affect how you feel, think, and handle daily activities, such as sleeping, eating, or working.
https://www.nimh.nih.gov/health/topics/depression/index.shtml

That a number of psychiatric syndromes feature depressed mood as a main symptom does not mean that they are one and the same. You just have to understand this.

Depression is activated when a person's mood drops totally. And yes, it is possible your mood doesn't change when you fail an exam.
Drs will tell you its one of the most difficult psychiatric/mental disorders/illnesses to treat

The above is very wrong. You have to understand the degree of depression one has before yapping about mental disorder.

And please note, depression is not difficult to treat as there are anti-depressant drugs. Besides, depression can be cured so long the origin can be traced or known.

There is a whole lot of difference between mental disorder and mood. It is pointless arguing when you have not been down that road.
Re: My Experience And My Stand With Other People View On Dr. Oji Alllwell (suicider) by sheDD(m): 11:37am On Mar 24, 2017
i couldn't hide my empathy while reading this story from the first to d last letter
Re: My Experience And My Stand With Other People View On Dr. Oji Alllwell (suicider) by cherriex(f): 11:41am On Mar 24, 2017
I Read your story and understood ur painful situation, but Thank God u are over it,I've been through depression and the feelings aren't funny but Thank God for strength, to be wrongly accused,is a feeling that can't expressed,d pain,disappointment and betrayal. stay strong,depression will always resurface but the strength to fight it off God will give u,but pls do not live ur life in isolation, there are billions of ppl on this planet nd millions in this country, there are still good ppl around.
Re: My Experience And My Stand With Other People View On Dr. Oji Alllwell (suicider) by Donjazzy12(m): 11:41am On Mar 24, 2017
lifeexperience:
Don't wanna reveal my real identity here because I am well known here. So have to use a fresh account.

After the whole scenario and saga of the Dr. Oji Alllwell who took his life by jumping from 3rd mainland bridge, I had known and come to notice that life isn't all about money and riches. Who would have thought that a young man of his age who is a Medical Doctor, own an SUV and a driver and might be living in a very comfortable house will commit suicide.

The whole internet was full with sympathy to the family, insults to the young man and many felt why will a young man who is a Medical Doctor and living comfortably will commit suicide. But the truth about it is if you haven't suffered depression, false accusation and so many challenges in life you will think life is all about comfort, roses and possession of wealth.

My sad life and experience.

Sometime early last three year, 5th of Feb 2014 to be precise. I was falsely accused of something I do not know anything about to the extent I was blackmailed and filmed on another scenario to make the accusation look solid. The accuser accused me of trying to rape her who was my highly respected leader's wife and this was arranged by her and her friend.

To cut the story short, I have a man I once called my leader who is highly influential both in business and politics and he really loved me and took me as his son. I even had a room in his house. But the wife never liked me because she had once asked me to have sex with her which I blatantly rejected and kept it secret within me. But her mind kept judging her that I might leak out this secret one day which I will never even do because I am the secretive type and nobody might believe me because of her innocent lifestyle. But she quickly played a smart one on me.

From how the whole film started. One morning she called me from my room (in the guest house) to come and help her fix something in her room. I was still with my night wear and went to her room straight with it. As I got there, she told me to remove my shirt that I will be climbing her closet to help her nail something. I did exactly as she instructed not knowing she have her own motives. After climbing the closet there was nothing there to nail and I told her everything is intact. She said she was hearing some noise so she thought maybe their was some loose somewhere. As I came down, she filmed me unknowingly with her phone as I was trying to wear my clothes. That was how everything started.

She connived with her friend and they both lied against me saying I once asked her out too. I denied everything and her husband believed me at some point because he knew right from time the woman never liked me but didn't show full support of me because of the wife. My family and few of my friends were all with me at that point and they knew I can never do that not even with a married woman. She insisted that she will provide video clip for more prove and I was first to say she should do so, not knowing of what she have done earlier and edited some part of the video.

The whole story changed when she provided that video clip. The husband, my girlfriend, my family (father, mother, siblings and infact every of my extended family), friends and the whole world deserted me and I was even cursed by my parents for making them look stupid for earlier supporting me. I was left alone in this whole world, I was sacked because "my leader" has a very high stake where I work and was thrown inside the cell for 3 weeks until the man instructed for my release and never to come close to his fence again.

After I came out, I felt like the ground should swallow me, I was rejected by everybody including my parents (though my mother stood by me as her son but never believed anything I was saying). At this point I felt depressed, I asked myself what's the need of living in this life when everybody is against me on what I never did. Nobody to even listen to me anymore because everybody was hiding their wife and girlfriends away from me (funny world) and describing me as rapist. Do you know what it takes to be wrongly accused of what you don't even know anything about and been backed up with convincing evidence?

From that point I knew this life is of two phases. A once happy man now became the saddest man on earth. At some point I ran into cars on motion but accidents are always averted, bought Rat killer and some poison on three occasions but anytime I wanna take my life, one spirit come and says stand and defend yourself one day you must surely triumph and the world will believe you and another mind will say no need because that time will never come. But I am very happy today that I was able to mend my life through that phase. Though I still pass through depression sometime but I am being able to manage my life and open up my own business to be a boss of my own because of the stigma it brought to me. I am doing very well in my business (small company) today and don't even have any single friend because I fill their is no need for that when I couldn't even get one by my side during the bad times. Same goes to girls because I see them as Lucifer (sorry to use this word) and don't think that mindset will ever make me to marry. To my family they said I should come for forgiveness which I did on what I never committed (Oh Lord). Today I am living a lonely life all alone with no friends, don't mingle with neighbours, hardly communicate with families and some point even I doubt if God exist because he saw me pass through what I knew nothing about and just kept mute up till this day. The only friend I had and still have is the web and internet which I fall to anytime I feel like.

But sometime life isn't what you see on someone physically. If you have suffered depression and have been in some situation people go through in life you will never judge people for somethings they do or what they pass through. Who will be thinking of wealth when you are be confronted with false accusation and passing through depression. If it was pushed further I would have served a jail term for what I don't know. Probably still inside jail by now.

Your prayer should be one day you should never experience depression. Though I don't support suicide and will never support it. If I have my way I will open up a rehab or something where people can go have time when they are depressed or lonely. Set it up like form of vacation ground where you meet with nice people who will be employed to treat you nice and make you feel people still love you despite if the rest of the world hate you. Life isn't all about the roses but about how you can manage the bad time when it hits you.

Sorry for the long writing and grammatical blunders.
I don't believe any single thing women say these days. They are inherently evil. Whenever Satan wants to pull a man down he uses his ready made tool, women. Jesus Ministry was only able to succeed on earth because he completely avoided having women as his apostles.
Even Satan knowing how useless most women are only uses them to achieve an end. There are few good women though

3 Likes

Re: My Experience And My Stand With Other People View On Dr. Oji Alllwell (suicider) by PeacenLove2: 11:41am On Mar 24, 2017
groovie:
Learnt alot from this post.
Never associate yourself with a married woman who has asked you out. Never! They can go to any length to cover their secret.

It's a desperate situation. She tried saving herself with the preemptive attack. How do people like these sleep at nights?
Re: My Experience And My Stand With Other People View On Dr. Oji Alllwell (suicider) by Nobody: 11:41am On Mar 24, 2017
DollarAngel:
Depression can be managed, always share your problem with the Right persons
scary! I have every symptom in that picture
Re: My Experience And My Stand With Other People View On Dr. Oji Alllwell (suicider) by DollarAngel(m): 11:44am On Mar 24, 2017
Damienmarley:

scary! I have every symptom in that picture

Consult an experienced Doctor and Counsellor or Psychologist
Re: My Experience And My Stand With Other People View On Dr. Oji Alllwell (suicider) by inforesource: 11:44am On Mar 24, 2017
I have sent you a mail or you can reach me via whatsapp 08094496082. What I read is very touching but I bet you the truth will be revealed. God is alive even when it seems HE is far away or don't exist. Thank God you held on.
lifeexperience:

The whole internet was full with sympathy to the family, insults to the young man and many felt why will a young man who is a Medical Doctor and living comfortably will commit suicide. But the truth about it is if you haven't suffered depression, false accusation and so many challenges in life you will think life is all about comfort, roses and possession of wealth...............
Re: My Experience And My Stand With Other People View On Dr. Oji Alllwell (suicider) by groovie(m): 11:45am On Mar 24, 2017
PeacenLove2:

It's a desperate situation. She tried saving herself with the preemptive attack. How do people like these sleep at nights?
People do worse and sleep. We need God to guide us in this wicked world.
But in this case the truth will come out. When it does, the op needs to forgive his family members. Forget the girlfriend first grin
Re: My Experience And My Stand With Other People View On Dr. Oji Alllwell (suicider) by Talk2Bella(f): 11:45am On Mar 24, 2017
I wrote an article once "Is your depression becoming suicidal" I have been there dear contemplated suicide my life wasn't this rosy still isn't but I thought about my mum I'm her only daughter how would she feel my mum was so scared when I called her wailing she said since she knew me I had never cried in her presence she said I was the strongest person she knew and for me to cry over the phone she had to send my only brother down to the east to come stay with me and we all got thru it as a family I am happy u didn't take your life suicide is never an option
Re: My Experience And My Stand With Other People View On Dr. Oji Alllwell (suicider) by chris31(m): 11:45am On Mar 24, 2017
Sincere sometimes its not good to jump into conclusion in criticising people
On daily basis people passes through hell and think that the best option to end it is by taking their life
I suffered depression some years back and was centimeters away of committing suicide but i was lucky that i realised that its not the best option for me & have to rise up.
Now i am living a happy life.
Pls lets try to show people love & sense of belonging i believe it will help to reduce depression
Re: My Experience And My Stand With Other People View On Dr. Oji Alllwell (suicider) by PeacenLove2: 11:48am On Mar 24, 2017
Donjazzy12:

I don't believe any single thing women say these days. They are inherently evil. Whenever Satan wants to pull a man down he uses his ready made tool, women. Jesus Ministry was only able to succeed on earth because he completely avoided having women as his apostles.
Even Satan knowing how useless most women are only uses them to achieve an end. There are few good women though

You must have had a consistent bad experience with women but with your mindset, I'm afraid it's not going to get any better. What you give is what you get. Learn to stop generalising. There is bad, there is good. It's not gender/tribe/race sensitive.

1 Like

Re: My Experience And My Stand With Other People View On Dr. Oji Alllwell (suicider) by PeacenLove2: 11:55am On Mar 24, 2017
DollarAngel:

Consult an experienced Doctor and Counsellor or Psychologist

Please let me quickly add that many mistake psychology for psychiatry. Advanced cases who cannot be managed by psychologists are transferred to Psychiatrists. This is because many are scared of being tagged 'mad' and vehemently refuse to seek help but please do not let pride drive you down that lane. The quicker the intervention, the better. There is always a silver lining and a light at the end of the tunnel. Sometimes we forget this and we need someone to remind us and show us what we have been missing. Shalom!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience And My Stand With Other People View On Dr. Oji Alllwell (suicider) by DollarAngel(m): 11:56am On Mar 24, 2017
PeacenLove2:

Please let me quickly add that many mistake psychology for psychiatry. Advanced cases who cannot be managed by psychologists are transferred to Psychiatrists. This is because many are scared of being tagged 'mad' and vehemently refuse to seek help but please do not let pride drive you down that lane. The quicker the intervention, the better. There is always a silver lining and a light at the end of the tunnel. Sometimes we forget this and we need someone to remind us and show us what we have been missing. Shalom!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Are You Drinking Enough Water? / International Condom Day 2020: 3 In 10 Nigerians Use Condom Regularly / Easy Steps To Sleep With Ease When You Find It Difficult To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.