Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,731 members, 7,955,781 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:53 PM

My Experience And My Stand With Other People View On Dr. Oji Alllwell (suicider) - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Experience And My Stand With Other People View On Dr. Oji Alllwell (suicider) (26232 Views)

My Experience As A Covid 19 Survivor. / Covid-19: A Time To Stand With The People By Godwin Maduka / My Experience With HIV Testing Today. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience And My Stand With Other People View On Dr. Oji Alllwell (suicider) by PeacenLove2: 1:17pm On Mar 24, 2017
sodeide2013:
Firstly thank God you are still alive. But you need not be depressed or sad. Neither do you need to keep away from people. In that case, you have allowed the experience to control your life and determine your happiness or otherwise.
Put it behind you. Use it as a stepping stone to be better, stronger and more focused in life. And why do you say you doubt if a God exist. He does and he is the one that will vindicate you finally. Remember the story of Joseph in the bible. Don't stay down put your head up. If you are not yet a Christian, give your life to Christ. It is the beginning of greatness

I agree with you. Some of us beat ourselves so bad when we don't see justice immediately. We cannot fathom why a God that claims to love us would sit back and allow time to pass while we suffer unjustly. But our concept of time is not the same with God's. We are the ones who always race with time. How many years did Joseph spend in prison for a crime he did not commit? How fast did he ascend when God's time came? We can get angry but let it not last lest it consumes us. We will always be better off with God. It's not an option. Patience.

3 Likes

Re: My Experience And My Stand With Other People View On Dr. Oji Alllwell (suicider) by Emusan(m): 1:21pm On Mar 24, 2017
stubornnn:

Wow.... Has there been a change in the situation with ur parents?

Yes, as everybody grows more!

1 Like

Re: My Experience And My Stand With Other People View On Dr. Oji Alllwell (suicider) by maspero22(m): 1:38pm On Mar 24, 2017
Please if the whole world have rejected u, just know that God and I are with u. If nobody believed u, pls i do and I am your friend. Go and write this down somewhere: soon, u shall be vindicated; you wouldn't even know how it will happen. That same world will come seeking ur friendship and attention again to be appeased and when it happens, please forgive wholeheartedly. It is well bro. Men's diary ain't smooth at all. Women!! Since Adam till date. #okbye

1 Like

Re: My Experience And My Stand With Other People View On Dr. Oji Alllwell (suicider) by Bism(m): 1:41pm On Mar 24, 2017
ALSO, had that same thought but GOD in his word said he would put us in a situation that will overwhelm us. AT a point in my life i felt like if failed in college by not graduating with the world view acceptable result. Their is nothing to live for. Up ontill now i am till very grateful to God for seeing me through that trumatic stage of my life even though things are till hard for me but now i see challenges as a stepping stone to greatness. I finally end with the saying that " the ultimate measure of a man is not when is a place of pleasure and comfort but in a situation of trials, discomfort and challenges."

1 Like

Re: My Experience And My Stand With Other People View On Dr. Oji Alllwell (suicider) by Dexema(m): 1:47pm On Mar 24, 2017
ofemigeorge:
Maybe he was forced into the career and forced into things by parents and they over posessive and controlling ,he couldn't take it anymore so living a uncontent rich life, he ended it all.
On another level.. .this type of cases the white man country never leave unsolved. The news will be on authority neck to provide evidence of what happend and with one week all solid evidence will be provided.. ..but this country Na puzzle them go use end the matter.
This is one of the main causes of depression in the Nigerian youth coupled with unemployment and low educational achievement.
I have had my own up and down moments as a kid and in my late teens / early twenties but I never thought of suicide instead it was the thought of running away and leaving it all behind that came. I live my life free now, you would probably have to kill me for me to die.
Re: My Experience And My Stand With Other People View On Dr. Oji Alllwell (suicider) by donkuso(f): 2:02pm On Mar 24, 2017
Please share your experience like the Op, you may avert another suicide. Thanks.
Jabioro:
Glory be to God you survived all the odd.. I have bigger experience more than yours, but I promise myself that I won't commit suicide instead I prayed to God to kill me, I could remembered how many years it took me to get out-of the mess. It cause my first marriage with three kids and others things I have no time to mention for now. Today those children are under graduate,the woman, of yesterday my children mother who left me and marry to another man with three wives, become the fourth wife were begging as now to return to the home she left empty.. mine is great financial loss and collapsed of business.. Today.. I own my little empire.. To all suicides is not the best option. When there is life there is hope

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience And My Stand With Other People View On Dr. Oji Alllwell (suicider) by zynzyn(m): 2:05pm On Mar 24, 2017
It is good to trust in God and accept that life will not always be a bed of roses because:

The ruler of this world is EVIL!!
Re: My Experience And My Stand With Other People View On Dr. Oji Alllwell (suicider) by stonecoldcafe: 2:10pm On Mar 24, 2017
lifeexperience:
Don't wanna reveal my real identity here because I am well known here. So have to use a fresh account.

I could be your friend. Hey, its okay. God remains God. I still see the sadness in your post. Only you and that woman know in your heart what truly transpired. Pray for that woman. She will know no peace until the day she says the truth. God will vindicate you. Chin up, and keep your head up. For your family, forgive them. God will vindicate you in his own time

3 Likes

Re: My Experience And My Stand With Other People View On Dr. Oji Alllwell (suicider) by Jabioro: 2:12pm On Mar 24, 2017
donkuso:
Please share your experience like the Op, you may avert another suicide. Thanks.
I will.. by Sunday you people we have it..
Re: My Experience And My Stand With Other People View On Dr. Oji Alllwell (suicider) by emmy02(m): 2:14pm On Mar 24, 2017
lifeexperience:
Don't wanna reveal my real identity here because I am well known here. So have to use a fresh account.

@seun and lalasticala. U guys should fix an option that enables someone to be able to create a topic as anonymous. Only registered members with a minimum of say 3 topics should be able to use this feature.It saves us d stress of opening many accounts and giving u guys d impression dat u hv so many users wen it is in reality just d same person with multiple accounts.

Just a suggestion sha. Don't forget to thank me o

Up Nairaland!!!

4 Likes

Re: My Experience And My Stand With Other People View On Dr. Oji Alllwell (suicider) by enesty77(m): 2:18pm On Mar 24, 2017
lifeexperience:

Sorry for the long writing and grammatical blunders.

Next time u should ommit these statements in u post.
Re: My Experience And My Stand With Other People View On Dr. Oji Alllwell (suicider) by stubornnn: 2:22pm On Mar 24, 2017
teeghurl:
Op, i can relate. Still going tru mine, only one thing keeps me going. It is well

I think you should create a thread about it anytime soon. You can also create a new moniker so as to remain anonymous.

I am sure a lot of nairalanders will like to be of help, or offer advice or experience you can learn from. Please don't just live through it, try and do something about it.

Do you know there are numerous pharmaceutical drugs that can be used to treat severe depression?
Re: My Experience And My Stand With Other People View On Dr. Oji Alllwell (suicider) by stubornnn: 2:23pm On Mar 24, 2017
Emusan:

Yes, as everybody grows more!

Thank God. One happy ending at last.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience And My Stand With Other People View On Dr. Oji Alllwell (suicider) by bart10: 3:22pm On Mar 24, 2017
Extremely touching. I was once falsely accused too. It was a horrible experience. Everyone deserted me. The only way out is usually God. I pray God comfort us all in our moments of despair.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience And My Stand With Other People View On Dr. Oji Alllwell (suicider) by Julivas(m): 4:29pm On Mar 24, 2017
lifeexperience:

After the whole scenario and saga of the Dr. Oji Alllwell who took his life by jumping from 3rd mainland bridge, I had known and come to notice that life isn't all about money and riches. Who would have thought that a young man of his age who is a Medical Doctor, own an SUV and a driver and might be living in a very comfortable house will commit suicide.

The whole internet was full with sympathy to the family, insults to the young man and many felt why will a young man who is a Medical Doctor and living comfortably will commit suicide. But the truth about it is if you haven't suffered depression, false accusation and so many challenges in life you will think life is all about comfort, roses and possession of wealth.

My sad life and experience.

Sometime early last three year, 5th of Feb 2014 to be precise. I was falsely accused of something I do not know anything about to the extent I was blackmailed and filmed on another scenario to make the accusation look solid. The accuser accused me of trying to rape her who was my highly respected leader's wife and this was arranged by her and her friend.

To cut the story short, I have a man I once called my leader who is highly influential both in business and politics and he really loved me and took me as his son. I even had a room in his house. But the wife never liked me because she had once asked me to have sex with her which I blatantly rejected and kept it secret within me. But her mind kept judging her that I might leak out this secret one day which I will never even do because I am the secretive type and nobody might believe me because of her innocent lifestyle. But she quickly played a smart one on me.

From how the whole film started. One morning she called me from my room (in the guest house) to come and help her fix something in her room. I was still with my night wear and went to her room straight with it. As I got there, she told me to remove my shirt that I will be climbing her closet to help her nail something. I did exactly as she instructed not knowing she have her own motives. After climbing the closet there was nothing there to nail and I told her everything is intact. She said she was hearing some noise so she thought maybe their was some loose somewhere. As I came down, she filmed me unknowingly with her phone as I was trying to wear my clothes. That was how everything started.

She connived with her friend and they both lied against me saying I once asked her out too. I denied everything and her husband believed me at some point because he knew right from time the woman never liked me but didn't show full support of me because of the wife. My family and few of my friends were all with me at that point and they knew I can never do that not even with a married woman. She insisted that she will provide video clip for more prove and I was first to say she should do so, not knowing of what she have done earlier and edited some part of the video.

The whole story changed when she provided that video clip. The husband, my girlfriend, my family (father, mother, siblings and infact every of my extended family), friends and the whole world deserted me and I was even cursed by my parents for making them look stupid for earlier supporting me. I was left alone in this whole world, I was sacked because "my leader" has a very high stake where I work and was thrown inside the cell for 3 weeks until the man instructed for my release and never to come close to his fence again.

After I came out, I felt like the ground should swallow me, I was rejected by everybody including my parents (though my mother stood by me as her son but never believed anything I was saying). At this point I felt depressed, I asked myself what's the need of living in this life when everybody is against me on what I never did. Nobody to even listen to me anymore because everybody was hiding their wife and girlfriends away from me (funny world) and describing me as rapist. Do you know what it takes to be wrongly accused of what you don't even know anything about and been backed up with convincing evidence?

From that point I knew this life is of two phases. A once happy man now became the saddest man on earth. At some point I ran into cars on motion but accidents are always averted, bought Rat killer and some poison on three occasions but anytime I wanna take my life, one spirit come and says stand and defend yourself one day you must surely triumph and the world will believe you and another mind will say no need because that time will never come. But I am very happy today that I was able to mend my life through that phase. Though I still pass through depression sometime but I am being able to manage my life and open up my own business to be a boss of my own because of the stigma it brought to me. I am doing very well in my business (small company) today and don't even have any single friend because I fill their is no need for that when I couldn't even get one by my side during the bad times. Same goes to girls because I see them as Lucifer (sorry to use this word) and don't think that mindset will ever make me to marry. To my family they said I should come for forgiveness which I did on what I never committed (Oh Lord). Today I am living a lonely life all alone with no friends, don't mingle with neighbours, hardly communicate with families and some point even I doubt if God exist because he saw me pass through what I knew nothing about and just kept mute up till this day. The only friend I had and still have is the web and internet which I fall to anytime I feel like.

But sometime life isn't what you see on someone physically. If you have suffered depression and have been in some situation people go through in life you will never judge people for somethings they do or what they pass through. Who will be thinking of wealth when you are be confronted with false accusation and passing through depression. If it was pushed further I would have served a jail term for what I don't know. Probably still inside jail by now.

Your prayer should be one day you should never experience depression. Though I don't support suicide and will never support it. If I have my way I will open up a rehab or something where people can go have time when they are depressed or lonely. Set it up like form of vacation ground where you meet with nice people who will be employed to treat you nice and make you feel people still love you despite if the rest of the world hate you. Life isn't all about the roses but about how you can manage the bad time when it hits you.

Sorry op for all you passed through.Like to be your friend, pls pm me.
Thanks.
Re: My Experience And My Stand With Other People View On Dr. Oji Alllwell (suicider) by loganx: 4:53pm On Mar 24, 2017
some of the happiest people you see around are depressed. the put up that ever smiling face to hide their true feelings. check out robbin williams. i see a lot of such ppl at work place. learn to confide in people when you have issues.
Re: My Experience And My Stand With Other People View On Dr. Oji Alllwell (suicider) by amliftedhigher: 5:14pm On Mar 24, 2017
I had an experience in depression when I was in the university. I have no house and there is no money to rent one. I met a friend who haboured me in his house their family house. He has a girlfriend but am not bordered because I go to school in the morning come back in the evening and go to night class. The girl started showing likeness towards me but I was never moved. She told me that she will rent a house for me. I was in school one after noon when she called me asking me if I have seen a house and I said no and she said I should make it fast before she spent the money. I told my guy about everything oh. Later that evening after school I went home to find out that my room mate who accommodated me has told everybody around the area that am chasing his girlfriend. He brought my bags outside and sent me out of his room. I slept in class for some days. Before I came to his house, I was sent out from my kindred brother house because of his room mate before I met the guy who send me out of his house because of accusations. I wanted to leave the school and go home since I can't pay for my own house. I was frustrated I thought of leaving the university because of hardship and lack of help from people around me. Depression is bad and evil
Re: My Experience And My Stand With Other People View On Dr. Oji Alllwell (suicider) by Nobody: 5:30pm On Mar 24, 2017
TINALETC3:
embarassed
this one nor go pass heartbreak from boyfriend.
Re: My Experience And My Stand With Other People View On Dr. Oji Alllwell (suicider) by oglalasioux(m): 5:36pm On Mar 24, 2017
Everyone should know about Richard Cory. Maybe we'll all understand why people commit suicide.

1 Like

Re: My Experience And My Stand With Other People View On Dr. Oji Alllwell (suicider) by eyinjuege: 5:36pm On Mar 24, 2017
Sanchez01:

*sighs*

https://www.nimh.nih.gov/health/topics/depression/index.shtml

That a number of psychiatric syndromes feature depressed mood as a main symptom does not mean that they are one and the same. You just have to understand this.

Depression is activated when a person's mood drops totally. And yes, it is possible your mood doesn't change when you fail an exam.

The above is very wrong. You have to understand the degree of depression one has before yapping about mental disorder.

And please note, depression is not difficult to treat as there are anti-depressant drugs. Besides, depression can be cured so long the origin can be traced or known.

There is a whole lot of difference between mental disorder and mood. It is pointless arguing when you have not been down that road.

I'm telling you clinical depression is classified medically as a psychiatric/mental illness.
Its a psychiatric disorder. Its different form your everyday use of the words "I'm depressed' or unhappy.
Persistent low mood is just one of the several symptoms of depression. For weeks and months, your mood is just low.
Please check this NHS website and educate yourself. Its a website by the ministry of health in the UK.
www.nhs.uk/depression
Go through the overview, go through the symptoms, causes, diagnosis, treatment, and how to cope with the disease.
Its quite enlightening in lay man terms
Re: My Experience And My Stand With Other People View On Dr. Oji Alllwell (suicider) by eyinjuege: 5:49pm On Mar 24, 2017
Sanchez01:

*sighs*

https://www.nimh.nih.gov/health/topics/depression/index.shtml

That a number of psychiatric syndromes feature depressed mood as a main symptom does not mean that they are one and the same. You just have to understand this.

Depression is activated when a person's mood drops totally. And yes, it is possible your mood doesn't change when you fail an exam.

The above is very wrong. You have to understand the degree of depression one has before yapping about mental disorder.

And please note, depression is not difficult to treat as there are anti-depressant drugs. Besides, depression can be cured so long the origin can be traced or known.

There is a whole lot of difference between mental disorder and mood. It is pointless arguing when you have not been down that road.

I'm telling you clinical depression is classified medically as a psychiatric/mental illness.
Its a psychiatric disorder. Its different form your everyday use of the words "I'm depressed' or unhappy.
Low mood is just one of the several symptoms of depression.
Please check this NHS website and educate yourself. Its a website by the ministry of health in the UK.
www.nhs.uk/depression
Go through the overview, go through the symptoms, causes, diagnosis, treatment, and how to cope with the disease.
Its quite enlightening in lay man terms

Mood disorders by the way are a group of psychiatric diseases, so I think that's where you're getting it mixed up. It includes depression, mania/bipolar disorder, etc. Each has its own symptoms and signs
Re: My Experience And My Stand With Other People View On Dr. Oji Alllwell (suicider) by chizidgreat(m): 5:56pm On Mar 24, 2017
lifeexperience:

After the whole scenario and saga of the Dr. Oji Alllwell who took his life by jumping from 3rd mainland bridge, I had known and come to notice that life isn't all about money and riches. Who would have thought that a young man of his age who is a Medical Doctor, own an SUV and a driver and might be living in a very comfortable house will commit suicide.

The whole internet was full with sympathy to the family, insults to the young man and many felt why will a young man who is a Medical Doctor and living comfortably will commit suicide. But the truth about it is if you haven't suffered depression, false accusation and so many challenges in life you will think life is all about comfort, roses and possession of wealth.

Sometime early last three year, 5th of Feb 2014 to be precise. I was falsely accused of something I do not know anything about to the extent I was blackmailed and filmed on another scenario to make the accusation look solid. The accuser accused me of trying to rape her who was my highly respected leader's wife and this was arranged by her and her friend.

To cut the story short, I have a man I once called my leader who is highly influential both in business and politics and he really loved me and took me as his son. I even had a room in his house. But the wife never liked me because she had once asked me to have sex with her which I blatantly rejected and kept it secret within me. But her mind kept judging her that I might leak out this secret one day which I will never even do because I am the secretive type and nobody might believe me because of her innocent lifestyle. But she quickly played a smart one on me.

From how the whole film started. One morning she called me from my room (in the guest house) to come and help her fix something in her room. I was still with my night wear and went to her room straight with it. As I got there, she told me to remove my shirt that I will be climbing her closet to help her nail something. I did exactly as she instructed not knowing she have her own motives. After climbing the closet there was nothing there to nail and I told her everything is intact. She said she was hearing some noise so she thought maybe their was some loose somewhere. As I came down, she filmed me unknowingly with her phone as I was trying to wear my clothes. That was how everything started.

She connived with her friend and they both lied against me saying I once asked her out too. I denied everything and her husband believed me at some point because he knew right from time the woman never liked me but didn't show full support of me because of the wife. My family and few of my friends were all with me at that point and they knew I can never do that not even with a married woman. She insisted that she will provide video clip for more prove and I was first to say she should do so, not knowing of what she have done earlier and edited some part of the video.

The whole story changed when she provided that video clip. The husband, my girlfriend, my family (father, mother, siblings and infact every of my extended family), friends and the whole world deserted me and I was even cursed by my parents for making them look stupid for earlier supporting me. I was left alone in this whole world, I was sacked because "my leader" has a very high stake where I work and was thrown inside the cell for 3 weeks until the man instructed for my release and never to come close to his fence again.

After I came out, I felt like the ground should swallow me, I was rejected by everybody including my parents (though my mother stood by me as her son but never believed anything I was saying). At this point I felt depressed, I asked myself what's the need of living in this life when everybody is against me on what I never did. Nobody to even listen to me anymore because everybody was hiding their wife and girlfriends away from me (funny world) and describing me as rapist. Do you know what it takes to be wrongly accused of what you don't even know anything about and been backed up with convincing evidence?

From that point I knew this life is of two phases. A once happy man now became the saddest man on earth. At some point I ran into cars on motion but accidents are always averted, bought Rat killer and some poison on three occasions but anytime I wanna take my life, one spirit come and says stand and defend yourself one day you must surely triumph and the world will believe you and another mind will say no need because that time will never come. But I am very happy today that I was able to mend my life through that phase. Though I still pass through depression sometime but I am being able to manage my life and open up my own business to be a boss of my own because of the stigma it brought to me. I am doing very well in my business (small company) today and don't even have any single friend because I fill their is no need for that when I couldn't even get one by my side during the bad times. Same goes to girls because I see them as Lucifer (sorry to use this word) and don't think that mindset will ever make me to marry. To my family they said I should come for forgiveness which I did on what I never committed (Oh Lord). Today I am living a lonely life all alone with no friends, don't mingle with neighbours, hardly communicate with families and some point even I doubt if God exist because he saw me pass through what I knew nothing about and just kept mute up till this day. The only friend I had and still have is the web and internet which I fall to anytime I feel like.

But sometime life isn't what you see on someone physically. If you have suffered depression and have been in some situation people go through in life you will never judge people for somethings they do or what they pass through. Who will be thinking of wealth when you are be confronted with false accusation and passing through depression. If it was pushed further I would have served a jail term for what I don't know. Probably still inside jail by now.

Your prayer should be one day you should never experience depression. Though I don't support suicide and will never support it. If I have my way I will open up a rehab or something where people can go have time when they are depressed or lonely. Set it up like form of vacation ground where you meet with nice people who will be employed to treat you nice and make you feel people still love you despite if the rest of the world hate you. Life isn't all about the roses but about how you can manage the bad time when it hits you.

I think I should meet with you. I like to be your friend.
Email me or call me on 07065401360
Re: My Experience And My Stand With Other People View On Dr. Oji Alllwell (suicider) by Idoko619(m): 6:09pm On Mar 24, 2017
One way or the other th truth will come one day......just 1 day. My possible guess is 1; her Fren will betray her 1 day. 2 as we al knw karma no d slip... Op I suggest u return to ur normal life trvl a lot, make new friends. Invest more time in ur hubby.
Re: My Experience And My Stand With Other People View On Dr. Oji Alllwell (suicider) by pacesetter247(f): 6:17pm On Mar 24, 2017
Deprofessional:
Please can some body explain in clear terms what depression is. What are the causes and any other important info.

As for me, nothing can make me kill myself. Honestly, I can never kill myself under any circumstance.

When depressed it feels like no one understands not even your parents. Sadly, this ill called depression is more common. http://www.topteensclub.com/dealing-teen-depression/
Re: My Experience And My Stand With Other People View On Dr. Oji Alllwell (suicider) by adontcare(f): 6:35pm On Mar 24, 2017
Op I feel ur pain. Sorry and I believe the truth will be out one day. I wish to be ur friend seriously. Sorry. It is well.
Re: My Experience And My Stand With Other People View On Dr. Oji Alllwell (suicider) by adontcare(f): 6:37pm On Mar 24, 2017
Op I feel ur pain. Sorry and I believe the truth will be out one day. I wish to be ur friend seriously. Sorry. It is well.email me on aliceiyang404@gmail.com.
Re: My Experience And My Stand With Other People View On Dr. Oji Alllwell (suicider) by Mabelenena(f): 6:42pm On Mar 24, 2017
@OP..I must say your story is a very touching and inspiring one.What i actually grab from the whole thing you went tru is your "ENDURING SPIRIT" and you didn't even think of REVENGE.That's to show that you're a gud person and trying to maintain that goodness in you is making you more depressed..K Think about it the other way round you would have had your way getting back at the woman to satisfy your conscience but you choose to live with the pain instead, leaving VENGEANCE for God. Sometimes i dnt knw what the world wants from us, when you're BAD they will hate you and when youre GOOD they wud try to bring out the bad side in you even when you dnt have any. I also feel depressed numerous times to the extent that i have special time for crying to relieve myself of the pain, other times i pretend to be happy when am nt and another time i am depressed and excited thesame time (MIX FEELINGS) and sometimes i also think suicidal but i got to know that it aint worth it cus you wud end up in HELL...

1 Like

Re: My Experience And My Stand With Other People View On Dr. Oji Alllwell (suicider) by Mabelenena(f): 7:04pm On Mar 24, 2017
@OP Least i forget, you mentioned something like you wishing you cud open a REHAB Centre. Yeah that sounds like a gud idea that's if you really have the passion to do such, it wud help alot of people out there suffering from depression and even you.I learnt that one of the major ways of dealing with depression is "Spending time doing good to people most especially people who are rejected by the society for no gud reason.And You know God sometimes allows us to go tru certain things in life so that when we come out of it, we can inture be able to help others out in same situation.Like they say "Experience is the best Teacher".And please dont allow what you went tru make you isolate yourselve from people, you wnt be able to heal up that way. Try to make friends & associate with the right people and dnt let your Faith in God go down cus he is the one who kept you tru those tough times.

1 Like

Re: My Experience And My Stand With Other People View On Dr. Oji Alllwell (suicider) by Pringlez: 7:59pm On Mar 24, 2017
lifeexperience:

Oh my God, I cld not just hold back tears in my eyes right now even as am sitting right in front of my computer here in the office reading your post.
May God almighty heal and mend your wounded heart completely bro.
Re: My Experience And My Stand With Other People View On Dr. Oji Alllwell (suicider) by kentochi(m): 8:23pm On Mar 24, 2017
lifeexperience:

so this what happen than (2014)
thank god you did not take your life back than
i know you very well
you are one my mentor here
thus you dont keep friends as you said.
Re: My Experience And My Stand With Other People View On Dr. Oji Alllwell (suicider) by kentochi(m): 8:25pm On Mar 24, 2017
lifeexperience:

so this what happen than (2014)
thank god you did not take your life back than
i know you very well
you are one my mentor here
thus you dont keep friends as you said.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Are You Drinking Enough Water? / International Condom Day 2020: 3 In 10 Nigerians Use Condom Regularly / Easy Steps To Sleep With Ease When You Find It Difficult To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 217
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.