Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

My Experience And My Stand With Other People View On Dr. Oji Alllwell (suicider) - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Experience And My Stand With Other People View On Dr. Oji Alllwell (suicider) (25964 Views)

My Experience As A Covid 19 Survivor. / Covid-19: A Time To Stand With The People By Godwin Maduka / My Experience With HIV Testing Today. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience And My Stand With Other People View On Dr. Oji Alllwell (suicider) by Martinez19(m): 11:57am On Mar 24, 2017
Why is it that human beings are snakes? Why do they love to backstab, abandon, and snub you during your dark times? To make it worse, they may add insult and mockery. Below is a perfect representation of humans.

Re: My Experience And My Stand With Other People View On Dr. Oji Alllwell (suicider) by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 12:00pm On Mar 24, 2017
ofemigeorge:
Maybe he was forced into the career and forced into things by parents and they over posessive and controlling ,he couldn't take it anymore so living a uncontent rich life, he ended it all.
On another level.. .this type of cases the white man country never leave unsolved. The news will be on authority neck to provide evidence of what happend and with one week all solid evidence will be provided.. ..but this country Na puzzle them go use end the matter.
my broda i just tire...
thats a very unrepentant highly irresponsible kon3 up there, the reason you find mostly reckless peeps holding sway.

now you wonder why President D. Trump wants to ban them (the medieval aversion towards approaching or trying to solve issues objectively, epirically) from entering USA.
Re: My Experience And My Stand With Other People View On Dr. Oji Alllwell (suicider) by kingdavid30: 12:02pm On Mar 24, 2017
I had a very terrible one here , but all will be well,,,,, suicide isn't the way out......
Re: My Experience And My Stand With Other People View On Dr. Oji Alllwell (suicider) by freddurst: 12:05pm On Mar 24, 2017
Life is a B*tch...But I still love her.
Re: My Experience And My Stand With Other People View On Dr. Oji Alllwell (suicider) by Amhappy(f): 12:07pm On Mar 24, 2017
This got me very angry. You have made it @ OP. Keep living but you need to enjoy your life. Make new friends.

I believe that one day,you will be vindicated. You need to do radical prayers for this wicked soul of a woman to be exposed.
Re: My Experience And My Stand With Other People View On Dr. Oji Alllwell (suicider) by Nobody: 12:07pm On Mar 24, 2017
What's the title and can I find it in YouTube?
Re: My Experience And My Stand With Other People View On Dr. Oji Alllwell (suicider) by TruthisGOD: 12:08pm On Mar 24, 2017
AnonyNymous:

You're still talking food, shelter, and clothing. . .You still don't get it. . .
You can do without friends, you can do without love, you can do without wife, children, so many things.... But u can't do without these three basic things in life. Most of our problems hinge on these three factors. The may look trivial to you but you can't live without them. Like I said, depression is just a mindset, the antidote I have listed. There is no antidote for the three basic things in life you must acquire them for you to survive that is why the consistute the major part our problems.

1 Like

Re: My Experience And My Stand With Other People View On Dr. Oji Alllwell (suicider) by YOUNGKAHUNA: 12:11pm On Mar 24, 2017
ekanDamie:
tonye barcanister, is that u?
my first thought when I started reading, my mind went straight to his Moniker
Re: My Experience And My Stand With Other People View On Dr. Oji Alllwell (suicider) by HelenaEdwin: 12:13pm On Mar 24, 2017
Sorry about your Experience. Life sometimes is really bitter. Not withstanding, I believe you and i want to assure you some people here also believe in you. The society we grew up made us not to speak out and we kind of takes things that way. Suicide is not always the option but people are often push to the wall. The people around you were never your friends and sadly for your family that should stand by you to reject you, i guess that is the most painful part.

When the issue of Tiwa's Husband wanting to committe suicide came along, i remeber discussing with a firend saying for him to wantt to do that, there is something fishy under. fortunately he did not and as usual we all abuse him silly.

you did mention a rehab. you can if you set your mind to it because you will be serving someone like you. Know that you are not alone. You have friend in me.

[/color]
lifeexperience:
Don't wanna reveal my real identity here because I am well known here. So have to use a fresh account.

From that point I knew this life is of two phases. A once happy man now became the saddest man on earth. At some point I ran into cars on motion but accidents are always averted, bought Rat killer and some poison on three occasions but anytime I wanna take my life, one spirit come and says stand and defend yourself one day you must surely triumph and the world will believe you and another mind will say no need because that time will never come. But I am very happy today that I was able to mend my life through that phase. Though I still pass through depression sometime but I am being able to manage my life and open up my own business to be a boss of my own because of the stigma it brought to me. I am doing very well in my business (small company) today and don't even have any single friend because I fill their is no need for that when I couldn't even get one by my side during the bad times. Same goes to girls because I see them as Lucifer (sorry to use this word) and don't think that mindset will ever make me to marry. To my family they said I should come for forgiveness which I did on what I never committed (Oh Lord). Today I am living a lonely life all alone with no friends, don't mingle with neighbours, hardly communicate with families and some point even I doubt if God exist because he saw me pass through what I knew nothing about and just kept mute up till this day. The only friend I had and still have is the web and internet which I fall to anytime I feel like.

But sometime life isn't what you see on someone physically. If you have suffered depression and have been in some situation people go through in life you will never judge people for somethings they do or what they pass through. Who will be thinking of wealth when you are be confronted with false accusation and passing through depression. If it was pushed further I would have served a jail term for what I don't know. Probably still inside jail by now.

Your prayer should be one day you should never experience depression. Though I don't support suicide and will never support it. [color=#006600]If I have my way I will open up a rehab or something where people can go have time when they are depressed or lonely. Set it up like form of vacation ground where you meet with nice people who will be employed to treat you nice and make you feel people still love you despite if the rest of the world hate you. Life isn't all about the roses but about how you can manage the bad time when it hits you.

Sorry for the long writing and grammatical blunders.
Re: My Experience And My Stand With Other People View On Dr. Oji Alllwell (suicider) by Caseless: 12:15pm On Mar 24, 2017
@lifeexperience, that woman won't find peace in her life . Stay positive and pray , God is always there . She'd regret it.
Re: My Experience And My Stand With Other People View On Dr. Oji Alllwell (suicider) by ALAYORMII: 12:17pm On Mar 24, 2017
copied
# Wanna #Kill # Yourself?
Imagine this. You come home from school one day. You’ve had yet another horrible day. You’re just ready to give up. So you go to your room, close the door, and take out that suicide note you’ve written and rewritten over and over and over You take out those razor blades, and cut for the very last time. You grab that bottle of pills and take them all. Laying down, holding the letter to your chest, you close your eyes for the very last time. A few hours later, your little brother knocks on your door to come tell you dinners ready. You don’t answer, so he walks in. All he sees is you laying on your bed, so he thinks you’re asleep. He tells your mom this. Your mom goes to your room to wake you up. She notices something is odd. She grabs the paper in your hand and reads it. Sobbing, she tries to wake you up. She’s screaming your name. Your brother, so confused, runs to go tell Dad that “Mommy is crying and sissy won’t wake up.” Your dad runs to your room. He looks at your mom, crying, holding the letter to her chest, sitting next to your lifeless body. It hits him, what’s going on, and he screams. He screams and throws something at the wall. And then, falling to his knees, he starts to cry. Your mom crawls over to him, and they sit there, holding each other, crying. The next day at school, there’s an announcement. The principal tells everyone about your suicide. It takes a few seconds for it to sink in, and once it does, everyone goes silent. Everyone blames themselves. Your teachers think they were too hard on you. Those mean popular girls, they think of all the things they’ve said to you. That boy that used to tease you and call you names, he can’t help but hate himself for never telling you how beautiful you really are. Your ex boyfriend, the one that you told everything to, that broke up with you.. He can’t handle it. He breaks down and starts crying, and runs out of the school. Your friends? They’re sobbing too, wondering how they could never see that anything was wrong, wishing they could have helped you before it was too late. And your best friend? She’s in shock. She can’t believe it. She knew what you were going through, but she never thought it would get that bad… Bad enough for you to end it. She can’t cry, she can’t feel anything. She stands up, walks out of the classroom, and just sinks to the floor. Shaking, screaming, but no tears coming out. It’s a few days later, at your funeral. The whole town came. Everyone knew you, that girl with the bright smile and bubbly personality. The one that was always there for them, the shoulder to cry on. Lots of people talk about all the good memories they had with you, there were a lot. Everyone’s crying, your little brother still doesn’t know you killed yourself, he’s too young. Your parents just said you died. It hurts him, a lot. You were his big sister, you were supposed to always be there for him. Your best friend, she stays strong through the entire service, but as soon as they start lowering your casket into the ground, she just loses it. She cries and cries and doesn’t stop for days. It’s two years later. Your teachers all quit their job. Those mean girls have eating disorders now. That boy that used to tease you cuts himself. Your ex boyfriend doesn’t know how to love anymore and just sleeps around with girls. Your friends all go into depression. Your best friend? She tried to kill herself. She didn’t succeed like you did, but she tried…your brother? He finally found out the truth about your death. He self harms, he cries at night, he does exactly what you did for years leading up to your suicide. Your parents? Their marriage fell apart. Your dad became a workaholic to distract himself from your death. Your mom got diagnosed with depression and just lays in bed all day. People care. You may not think so, but they do. Your choices don’t just affect you. They affect everyone. Don’t end your life, you have so much to live for. Things can’t get better if you give up. I’m here for absolutely anyone that needs to talk, no matter who you are. Even if we’ve NEVER talked before or even if it doesn't seem like I care. I’m here for you. Copy and paste this as your status to show people there are people out there that care.let's see who actually read all of it.
For anyone that feels this way Life's too short, yea, but not to get off through the short cut!
Could 1 friend, please copy and repost (not share)? We are trying to demonstrate that someone's always listening.
There is still some beauty to life. Just don't get yourself on the wrong side of the law.
# SuicideAwareness.
# PleaseknowthatWeCare

2 Likes

Re: My Experience And My Stand With Other People View On Dr. Oji Alllwell (suicider) by Caseless: 12:19pm On Mar 24, 2017
HelenaEdwin:
Sorry about your Experience. Life sometimes is really bitter. Not withstanding, I believe you and i want to assure you some people here also believe in you. The society we grew up made us not to speak out and we kind of takes things that way. Suicide is not always the option but people are often push to the wall. The people around you were never your friends and sadly for your family that should stand by you to reject you, i guess that is the most painful part.

When the issue of Tiwa's Husband wanting to committe suicide came along, i remeber discussing with a firend saying for him to wantt to do that, there is something fishy under. fortunately he did not and as usual we all abuse him silly.

you did mention a rehab. you can if you set your mind to it because you will be serving someone like you. Know that you are not alone. You have friend in me.

[color=#990000][/color]
the family couldn't stand by him cos when the issue is coming from a rich man , he's always right. And besides, there was a video evidence.
Re: My Experience And My Stand With Other People View On Dr. Oji Alllwell (suicider) by TruthisGOD: 12:23pm On Mar 24, 2017
SpaceAngel:
Nothing can justify his act as you stated but his state of mind may have been highly unstable. He was not reasoning well, and may not be in control of his mind at that point.

Well am a practical guy, I don't think there is anything that can make me commit suicide when God has blessed me with three basic things in life. Besides, I strongly believe in His words. That will certainly put me on check.
Re: My Experience And My Stand With Other People View On Dr. Oji Alllwell (suicider) by samwayne154(m): 12:24pm On Mar 24, 2017
lifeexperience:
Don't wanna reveal my real identity here because I am well known here. So have to use a fresh account.

After the whole scenario and saga of the Dr. Oji Alllwell who took his life by jumping from 3rd mainland bridge, I had known and come to notice that life isn't all about money and riches. Who would have thought that a young man of his age who is a Medical Doctor, own an SUV and a driver and might be living in a very comfortable house will commit suicide.

The whole internet was full with sympathy to the family, insults to the young man and many felt why will a young man who is a Medical Doctor and living comfortably will commit suicide. But the truth about it is if you haven't suffered depression, false accusation and so many challenges in life you will think life is all about comfort, roses and possession of wealth.

My sad life and experience.

Sometime early last three year, 5th of Feb 2014 to be precise. I was falsely accused of something I do not know anything about to the extent I was blackmailed and filmed on another scenario to make the accusation look solid. The accuser accused me of trying to rape her who was my highly respected leader's wife and this was arranged by her and her friend.

To cut the story short, I have a man I once called my leader who is highly influential both in business and politics and he really loved me and took me as his son. I even had a room in his house. But the wife never liked me because she had once asked me to have sex with her which I blatantly rejected and kept it secret within me. But her mind kept judging her that I might leak out this secret one day which I will never even do because I am the secretive type and nobody might believe me because of her innocent lifestyle. But she quickly played a smart one on me.

From how the whole film started. One morning she called me from my room (in the guest house) to come and help her fix something in her room. I was still with my night wear and went to her room straight with it. As I got there, she told me to remove my shirt that I will be climbing her closet to help her nail something. I did exactly as she instructed not knowing she have her own motives. After climbing the closet there was nothing there to nail and I told her everything is intact. She said she was hearing some noise so she thought maybe their was some loose somewhere. As I came down, she filmed me unknowingly with her phone as I was trying to wear my clothes. That was how everything started.

She connived with her friend and they both lied against me saying I once asked her out too. I denied everything and her husband believed me at some point because he knew right from time the woman never liked me but didn't show full support of me because of the wife. My family and few of my friends were all with me at that point and they knew I can never do that not even with a married woman. She insisted that she will provide video clip for more prove and I was first to say she should do so, not knowing of what she have done earlier and edited some part of the video.

The whole story changed when she provided that video clip. The husband, my girlfriend, my family (father, mother, siblings and infact every of my extended family), friends and the whole world deserted me and I was even cursed by my parents for making them look stupid for earlier supporting me. I was left alone in this whole world, I was sacked because "my leader" has a very high stake where I work and was thrown inside the cell for 3 weeks until the man instructed for my release and never to come close to his fence again.

After I came out, I felt like the ground should swallow me, I was rejected by everybody including my parents (though my mother stood by me as her son but never believed anything I was saying). At this point I felt depressed, I asked myself what's the need of living in this life when everybody is against me on what I never did. Nobody to even listen to me anymore because everybody was hiding their wife and girlfriends away from me (funny world) and describing me as rapist. Do you know what it takes to be wrongly accused of what you don't even know anything about and been backed up with convincing evidence?

From that point I knew this life is of two phases. A once happy man now became the saddest man on earth. At some point I ran into cars on motion but accidents are always averted, bought Rat killer and some poison on three occasions but anytime I wanna take my life, one spirit come and says stand and defend yourself one day you must surely triumph and the world will believe you and another mind will say no need because that time will never come. But I am very happy today that I was able to mend my life through that phase. Though I still pass through depression sometime but I am being able to manage my life and open up my own business to be a boss of my own because of the stigma it brought to me. I am doing very well in my business (small company) today and don't even have any single friend because I fill their is no need for that when I couldn't even get one by my side during the bad times. Same goes to girls because I see them as Lucifer (sorry to use this word) and don't think that mindset will ever make me to marry. To my family they said I should come for forgiveness which I did on what I never committed (Oh Lord). Today I am living a lonely life all alone with no friends, don't mingle with neighbours, hardly communicate with families and some point even I doubt if God exist because he saw me pass through what I knew nothing about and just kept mute up till this day. The only friend I had and still have is the web and internet which I fall to anytime I feel like.

But sometime life isn't what you see on someone physically. If you have suffered depression and have been in some situation people go through in life you will never judge people for somethings they do or what they pass through. Who will be thinking of wealth when you are be confronted with false accusation and passing through depression. If it was pushed further I would have served a jail term for what I don't know. Probably still inside jail by now.

Your prayer should be one day you should never experience depression. Though I don't support suicide and will never support it. If I have my way I will open up a rehab or something where people can go have time when they are depressed or lonely. Set it up like form of vacation ground where you meet with nice people who will be employed to treat you nice and make you feel people still love you despite if the rest of the world hate you. Life isn't all about the roses but about how you can manage the bad time when it hits you.

. You spoke with a TVC anchor about depression this morning?
Re: My Experience And My Stand With Other People View On Dr. Oji Alllwell (suicider) by HelenaEdwin: 12:28pm On Mar 24, 2017
Caseless:
the family couldn't stand by him cos when the issue is coming from a rich man , he's always right. And besides, there was a video evidence.

Some families needs rehab more than individuals. My family knows what i can do and what i can not do. Because the man is rich does not mean they should believe him more.

When the story is finally out that he did not do it, (I know it will) what face will they use to tell him sorry?

I bet all they will say is "he forced us to believe him" as if he held a gun to their head.
Re: My Experience And My Stand With Other People View On Dr. Oji Alllwell (suicider) by blackborn7(m): 12:28pm On Mar 24, 2017
lifeexperience:

After the whole scenario and saga of the Dr. Oji Alllwell who took his life by jumping from 3rd mainland bridge, I had known and come to notice that life isn't all about money and riches. Who would have thought that a young man of his age who is a Medical Doctor, own an SUV and a driver and might be living in a very comfortable house will commit suicide.

The whole internet was full with sympathy to the family, insults to the young man and many felt why will a young man who is a Medical Doctor and living comfortably will commit suicide. But the truth about it is if you haven't suffered depression, false accusation and so many challenges in life you will think life is all about comfort, roses and possession of wealth.

Sometime early last three year, 5th of Feb 2014 to be precise. I was falsely accused of something I do not know anything about to the extent I was blackmailed and filmed on another scenario to make the accusation look solid. The accuser accused me of trying to rape her who was my highly respected leader's wife and this was arranged by her and her friend.

To cut the story short, I have a man I once called my leader who is highly influential both in business and politics and he really loved me and took me as his son. I even had a room in his house. But the wife never liked me because she had once asked me to have sex with her which I blatantly rejected and kept it secret within me. But her mind kept judging her that I might leak out this secret one day which I will never even do because I am the secretive type and nobody might believe me because of her innocent lifestyle. But she quickly played a smart one on me.

From how the whole film started. One morning she called me from my room (in the guest house) to come and help her fix something in her room. I was still with my night wear and went to her room straight with it. As I got there, she told me to remove my shirt that I will be climbing her closet to help her nail something. I did exactly as she instructed not knowing she have her own motives. After climbing the closet there was nothing there to nail and I told her everything is intact. She said she was hearing some noise so she thought maybe their was some loose somewhere. As I came down, she filmed me unknowingly with her phone as I was trying to wear my clothes. That was how everything started.

She connived with her friend and they both lied against me saying I once asked her out too. I denied everything and her husband believed me at some point because he knew right from time the woman never liked me but didn't show full support of me because of the wife. My family and few of my friends were all with me at that point and they knew I can never do that not even with a married woman. She insisted that she will provide video clip for more prove and I was first to say she should do so, not knowing of what she have done earlier and edited some part of the video.

The whole story changed when she provided that video clip. The husband, my girlfriend, my family (father, mother, siblings and infact every of my extended family), friends and the whole world deserted me and I was even cursed by my parents for making them look stupid for earlier supporting me. I was left alone in this whole world, I was sacked because "my leader" has a very high stake where I work and was thrown inside the cell for 3 weeks until the man instructed for my release and never to come close to his fence again.

After I came out, I felt like the ground should swallow me, I was rejected by everybody including my parents (though my mother stood by me as her son but never believed anything I was saying). At this point I felt depressed, I asked myself what's the need of living in this life when everybody is against me on what I never did. Nobody to even listen to me anymore because everybody was hiding their wife and girlfriends away from me (funny world) and describing me as rapist. Do you know what it takes to be wrongly accused of what you don't even know anything about and been backed up with convincing evidence?

Your prayer should be one day you should never experience depression. Though I don't support suicide and will never support it. If I have my way I will open up a rehab or something where people can go have time when they are depressed or lonely. Set it up like form of vacation ground where you meet with nice people who will be employed to treat you nice and make you feel people still love you despite if the rest of the world hate you. Life isn't all about the roses but about how you can manage the bad time when it hits you.

@lifeexperience, Whatever you face in life, whatever your challenges in life is, there is a seed of advantage(there's a positive result attached to that problem). Honestly after reading your message i was at the point of sharing tears. The most beautiful thing is you came out victorious by not killing yourself. I wouldn't blame you if you didnt get married someday. I didnt finish reading your message and concluded that you wont be getting married and you indeed said it. As a young man that i am, I can say that the challenges i had overcome made be the most resolute, peaceful, liberal and respectful person that i have ever been. Mine was criticism. But Thank God i do things totally different from the way people do. what about my love life, that one was a total misery. I gave her my all but she was too blind to see the good guy in me. i chose never ever to have one girl friend again, until i'm married from the selections i have, but i was wrong. I was acting base on my experience, Presently i'm nurturing a good and healthy relationship to the most wonderful on earth. I like the idea of creating a REHAB CENTRE. Maybe is God is telling you to have an NGO for the depressed mind..its a good idea. And you will always have my support full time.

I conclude by saying that in life perspectives, the only antidote to frustration, emotional torture and depression is time. Always take your time and do what is right.

1 Like

Re: My Experience And My Stand With Other People View On Dr. Oji Alllwell (suicider) by theunusualmoon(m): 12:29pm On Mar 24, 2017
Been in such shoes before too. Not completely a seduction story but the false allegation part and reaction from family and friends got me. Well, may it be well with Dr. allwell as he passes on and for those of us who were able to defeat the thoughts one way or the other; may we remain strong.
Re: My Experience And My Stand With Other People View On Dr. Oji Alllwell (suicider) by maysimsimple(m): 12:33pm On Mar 24, 2017
I think I need to go n read ur article on d issue of depression. Just over a year ago, was so depressed when I was separated with my wife, contemplated suicide, even had a dream one night that I jumped from d molete bridge to a front of a moving car. When I woke up, all part of my body was aching me.. Thank God I know Jesus now.. After the dream d thought always flashed in my eye, d thought of my mother, I'm d only son I already lost my egg elder sister few years ago to childbirth. All praise be to Jehovah

e author=Talk2Bella post=54898561]I wrote an article once "Is your depression becoming suicidal" I have been there dear contemplated suicide my life wasn't this rosy still isn't but I thought about my mum I'm her only daughter how would she feel my mum was so scared when I called her wailing she said since she knew me I had never cried in her presence she said I was the strongest person she knew and for me to cry over the phone she had to send my only brother down to the east to come stay with me and we all got thru it as a family I am happy u didn't take your life suicide is never an option[/quote]
Re: My Experience And My Stand With Other People View On Dr. Oji Alllwell (suicider) by HarunaWest(m): 12:35pm On Mar 24, 2017
lifeexperience:

if u had committed suicide, i wud ave still called you a coward..... nothing is worth killing ones self for.
Re: My Experience And My Stand With Other People View On Dr. Oji Alllwell (suicider) by Caseless: 12:36pm On Mar 24, 2017
HelenaEdwin:

Some families needs rehab more than individuals. My family knows what i can do and what i can not do. Because the man is rich does not mean they should believe him more.

When the story is finally out that he did not do it, (I know it will) what face will they use to tell him sorry?

I bet all they will say is "he forced us to believe him" as if he held a gun to their head.
Africans by nature have poor sense of judgment. Sure some families need rehab more because what they can do to get stomach infrastructure.

Trust them to throw you under the wheel for a rich man.

When the story comes out, if I was this guy, that's when I'll distance myself from my family forever.

May God protect us.
Re: My Experience And My Stand With Other People View On Dr. Oji Alllwell (suicider) by TruthisGOD: 12:37pm On Mar 24, 2017
juncheng:

You have to understand that people have different tolerance level, you will never be able to understand what someone is going thru because no two experiences are the same even if the situations are similar. There are other several needs that could trigger depression if the needs are not met.
Whatever, he shouldn't have taken his life! He has the basic things in life. Depression is just a mindset, when you dewel so much on it, it will destroy you. Besides, what has he achievied by killing himself? Will people see him as a hero or a weakling? Will he now have an external life? There are people that have been in more worst case than his, yet the succeeded and moved on with life. When you feel your case is the worst just go outside and interact with people, share your problems you'll be suprised that you case is nothing compare with what people are passing through.
Re: My Experience And My Stand With Other People View On Dr. Oji Alllwell (suicider) by Talk2Bella(f): 12:39pm On Mar 24, 2017
maysimsimple:
I think I need to go n read ur article on d issue of depression. Just over a year ago, was so depressed when I was separated with my wife, contemplated suicide, even had a dream one night that I jumped from d molete bridge to a front of a moving car. When I woke up, all part of my body was aching me.. Thank God I know Jesus now.. After the dream d thought always flashed in my eye, d thought of my mother, I'm d only son I already lost my egg elder sister few years ago to childbirth. All praise be to Jehovah

e author=Talk2Bella post=54898561]I wrote an article once "Is your depression becoming suicidal" I have been there dear contemplated suicide my life wasn't this rosy still isn't but I thought about my mum I'm her only daughter how would she feel my mum was so scared when I called her wailing she said since she knew me I had never cried in her presence she said I was the strongest person she knew and for me to cry over the phone she had to send my only brother down to the east to come stay with me and we all got thru it as a family I am happy u didn't take your life suicide is never an option

it is well
Re: My Experience And My Stand With Other People View On Dr. Oji Alllwell (suicider) by otokx(m): 12:43pm On Mar 24, 2017
What a story, a lot to learn personally.
Re: My Experience And My Stand With Other People View On Dr. Oji Alllwell (suicider) by Donjazzy12(m): 12:50pm On Mar 24, 2017
PeacenLove2:

You must have had a consistent bad experience with women but with your mindset, I'm afraid it's not going to get any better. What you give is what you get. Learn to stop generalising. There is bad, there is good. It's not gender/tribe/race sensitive.
The truth hurts! Your gender is evil mostly... Readily used for evil.
There are some good women but they are very few.

1 Like

Re: My Experience And My Stand With Other People View On Dr. Oji Alllwell (suicider) by sodeide2013: 12:55pm On Mar 24, 2017
Firstly thank God you are still alive. But you need not be depressed or sad. Neither do you need to keep away from people. In that case, you have allowed the experience to control your life and determine your happiness or otherwise.
Put it behind you. Use it as a stepping stone to be better, stronger and more focused in life. And why do you say you doubt if a God exist. He does and he is the one that will vindicate you finally. Remember the story of Joseph in the bible. Don't stay down put your head up. If you are not yet a Christian, give your life to Christ. It is the beginning of greatness
Re: My Experience And My Stand With Other People View On Dr. Oji Alllwell (suicider) by stubornnn: 12:59pm On Mar 24, 2017
ekanDamie:
tonye barcanister, is that u?

Wow... It sounds like him. How did you know?
Re: My Experience And My Stand With Other People View On Dr. Oji Alllwell (suicider) by teeghurl(f): 1:01pm On Mar 24, 2017
Op, i can relate. Still going tru mine, only one thing keeps me going. It is well

Re: My Experience And My Stand With Other People View On Dr. Oji Alllwell (suicider) by stubornnn: 1:02pm On Mar 24, 2017
MotorConnectz:
I understand that feeling OP. I once was accused by my neighbors housegirl that she gave me 300k in a nylon bag in front of my house gate and that I'm her "lover friend". This girl would see me passby and greet me and I greet back that's all. Never knew I would be a victim of false accusation to her. All this because she needed a way to pay back the money to her Madam and since I'm her next door neighbor that was seeing money at a young age she chose me. It's was really difficult to convince people. I just had to move on. I also felt like committing suicide that moment but hey I just had to suck it in and live life. False accusation can really be depressing but Op I think should loosen up a bit and try to be a little bit social. It helps to rehabilitate.

All these depressing stories you people are sharing undecided

No happy ending

What happened at the end. Was she exposed. Were you vindicated?
Re: My Experience And My Stand With Other People View On Dr. Oji Alllwell (suicider) by PeacenLove2: 1:11pm On Mar 24, 2017
Donjazzy12:

The truth hurts! Your gender is evil mostly... Readily used for evil.
There are some good women but they are very few.

I won't argue with you. Your perception of women seem to come from a deep place. All the best.
Re: My Experience And My Stand With Other People View On Dr. Oji Alllwell (suicider) by stubornnn: 1:13pm On Mar 24, 2017
Emusan:

Pray it never comes your way.

I was totally depressed sometimes 2005 due to the reason that I didn't enjoy the real love from my biological parent and the only girlfriend I had then disappointed me too. So, the only thing I understand that time was that nothing special about life. Which made me took decision of committing suicide, though drinking a poisonous substance, hanging oneself, stabbing myself or using gun isn't the best option for me because I didn't even want my family to know anything my whereabout talk less of seeing my corpse. So I made up my mind to travel to an unknown remote village enter any deep forest and get killed by a wild animal. To ME then I just want to use it a punishment for my parent and everybody who I feel doesn't love me.

I wrote my suicide letter, arrange myself and traveled to OKA AKOKO a local government in Ondo State where I've never been to before. I spent five days there, with three days sleeping inside bush.

But God in His infinite mercy ministered to me by Himself. Though, I've get over it with the help of God but it has made me see life as nothing.

Those who can commit suicide can let go of anything...Emusan

Wow.... Has there been a change in the situation with ur parents?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

125 New COVID-19 Cases,188 Discharged And 21 Deaths On Sept 3 - (4133 Tested) / Drugs To Avoid When You Are Expecting / Young Lady Who Survived Gas Explosion Recounts Her Ordeal (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 149
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.