Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,814 members, 7,844,644 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

Difference Between A God-fearing Lady And A Slay Queen! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Difference Between A God-fearing Lady And A Slay Queen! (4645 Views)

A Slay Queen Lists Out The Qualities She Wants In A Man. See The Reply She Got / What Do Ladies Mean When They Say, 'I Need A God-fearing Man'? / How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Difference Between A God-fearing Lady And A Slay Queen! by Nobody: 12:35pm On Mar 25, 2017
Sleekydee:

babe howdie, u seem to have been MIA yesterday, hope all is well...i missed seeing ur comments on bbn live thread...btw i tink i added u on IG(i think).
Lool aww smiley lol I doubt it was me, what's the the ig name?
Re: Difference Between A God-fearing Lady And A Slay Queen! by Sleekydee(m): 2:05pm On Mar 25, 2017
1bkaye:

Lool aww smiley lol I doubt it was me, what's the the ig name?

hmmm i see, its sleekydee1

will asking to chat with u on any messaging platform(aside NL lol) be too much too ask?
Re: Difference Between A God-fearing Lady And A Slay Queen! by Nobody: 2:44pm On Mar 25, 2017
Just get a lady that can do both. Before you get a very God-fearing deeper life woman
Re: Difference Between A God-fearing Lady And A Slay Queen! by Nobody: 3:56pm On Mar 25, 2017
modelmike7:
!

*But when u don't date at all u get texts likekiss

Airtel:-
Enjoy 6 times d value of every recharge on d Airtel network when u recharge with * 555*PIN#.

MTN:-
Dear customer' do u know that u can confirm ur BVN from ur phone? Simply dial * 565*0# this service costs N20!!!#TGIF

Your number is among the people selected to win 20million naira.... Call Miss Oluwatomisin on 0704523....... to claim ur prize.....

This is all I get everytime sad
Re: Difference Between A God-fearing Lady And A Slay Queen! by Nobody: 4:05pm On Mar 25, 2017
This one is the difference between dating a working class lady and dating a student tongue.
Re: Difference Between A God-fearing Lady And A Slay Queen! by Nobody: 6:00pm On Mar 25, 2017
Sleekydee:

hmmm i see, its ******

will asking to chat with u on any messaging platform(aside NL lol) be too much too ask?
I mean the ig you followed thinking was me. Nothing personal dear but I don't interact with people outside of the forum, I have my reasons smiley
Re: Difference Between A God-fearing Lady And A Slay Queen! by Sleekydee(m): 6:03pm On Mar 25, 2017
1bkaye:

I mean the ig you followed thinking was me. Nothing personal dear but I don't interact with people outside of the forum, I have my reasons smiley

fair enough then, i respect ur decision...it was 1bkaye07 i think
Re: Difference Between A God-fearing Lady And A Slay Queen! by Nobody: 6:04pm On Mar 25, 2017
Sleekydee:

fair enough then, i respect ur decision...it was 1bkaye07 i think
Lool the girl even looks like me small, not me though cheesy
Re: Difference Between A God-fearing Lady And A Slay Queen! by Sleekydee(m): 6:09pm On Mar 25, 2017
1bkaye:

Lool the girl even looks like me small, not me though cheesy

aswear, that was y i even followed...i saw that resemblance...lol, u sure u dont have a sista u dnt know out dere...lol
Re: Difference Between A God-fearing Lady And A Slay Queen! by Nobody: 6:32pm On Mar 25, 2017
Sleekydee:

aswear, that was y i even followed...i saw that resemblance...lol, u sure u dont have a sista u dnt know out dere...lol
Lool who knows cheesy
Re: Difference Between A God-fearing Lady And A Slay Queen! by Sleekydee(m): 6:38pm On Mar 25, 2017
1bkaye:

Lool who knows cheesy

lol, how did u come up with ur moniker...lets start from there cheesy
Re: Difference Between A God-fearing Lady And A Slay Queen! by Nobody: 6:42pm On Mar 25, 2017
Sleekydee:

lol, how did u come up with ur moniker...lets start from there cheesy
My name
Re: Difference Between A God-fearing Lady And A Slay Queen! by Sleekydee(m): 6:49pm On Mar 25, 2017
1bkaye:
My name, xxxxx (please don't quote the name part so I can remove it lol)

oh, kool..we getting there...that explains the 1bk......what abt Aye? lol
Re: Difference Between A God-fearing Lady And A Slay Queen! by Nobody: 6:58pm On Mar 25, 2017
Sleekydee:

oh, kool..we getting there...that explains the 1bk......what abt Aye? lol
Flows on from the k, pronounced as 'a'
Re: Difference Between A God-fearing Lady And A Slay Queen! by Sleekydee(m): 7:19pm On Mar 25, 2017
1bkaye:
Flows on from the k, pronounced as 'a'

ooooh, am so disappointed in myself, should hv seen dat, that explains her ig handle, u two re def namesake, u Shud add her up, i cn imaging her shock at d resemblance, she, will pass out wen she sees,d name

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: I Can Tell You 3 Shocking Things Your Day And Month Of Birth Reveals / Crazy Photos Of Mental Disorder Man Spotted Watching Nigeria Vs Athletico Madrid / Should I Send Her Packing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.