Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,414 members, 7,822,932 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

Man Arrested Trying To Drive Car Loaded With Liquid Gas Into Crowd In Belgium. - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Man Arrested Trying To Drive Car Loaded With Liquid Gas Into Crowd In Belgium. (36303 Views)

Beirut, Lebanon Explosion: Father Trying To Save His Son / Jammeh's Luxury Cars Being Loaded Into A Plane In Gambia (Photos) / 2.5million: Crowd Marching Against Trump In The U.S. (photos). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Arrested Trying To Drive Car Loaded With Liquid Gas Into Crowd In Belgium. by Nobody: 6:27pm On Mar 23, 2017
Any tongue that rise against christiandom in judgment has failed. This is how islam plans to dominate the world, but they will not succeed. I support deadly right wing (populist) politicians in Europe and the Americas. Ban islam,deport all muslims and close down all the mosques in europe is the best option to stop islamic terror for now.

My candid advice:
Koran (book of evil with satanic verses) should not be allowed in europe.

All muslims should be deported with immediate effect.

Ban islam, any one who practice it should be killed.

Europe and the Americas should have nothing to do with the golf countries,middl east and all muslims nations both economically,trade and investment,technology,etc.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Arrested Trying To Drive Car Loaded With Liquid Gas Into Crowd In Belgium. by Jabioro: 6:28pm On Mar 23, 2017
This people were bend in destroying must my the world, the peace people has been enjoying is not good to them.. I can't understood, honesty must I bet what you believe ?Must my system work like yours? How we convinced me to have you to your side? Is by killing, maiming and put fear into me.. Ayam not understand....

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested Trying To Drive Car Loaded With Liquid Gas Into Crowd In Belgium. by Amberon: 6:30pm On Mar 23, 2017
Na dem!
Re: Man Arrested Trying To Drive Car Loaded With Liquid Gas Into Crowd In Belgium. by subsurface: 6:31pm On Mar 23, 2017
Like father like sons

Like Mohammed like his today's muslims...

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Arrested Trying To Drive Car Loaded With Liquid Gas Into Crowd In Belgium. by ifeanyi83(m): 6:31pm On Mar 23, 2017
These extremists have infiltrated every nook and cranny of the world....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Arrested Trying To Drive Car Loaded With Liquid Gas Into Crowd In Belgium. by Blackfire(m): 6:31pm On Mar 23, 2017
The fundamentalism of Islam will consume it's environment..

Now watch as they will ban me...

Am blackfire

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Arrested Trying To Drive Car Loaded With Liquid Gas Into Crowd In Belgium. by olatty122(m): 6:33pm On Mar 23, 2017
Muslims are peace loving people, we are not terrorist.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Arrested Trying To Drive Car Loaded With Liquid Gas Into Crowd In Belgium. by Amberon: 6:33pm On Mar 23, 2017
grin grin grin
Tazdroid:
Good news. I hope he's thrown in a hole and the hole is thrown away
Re: Man Arrested Trying To Drive Car Loaded With Liquid Gas Into Crowd In Belgium. by Nobody: 6:36pm On Mar 23, 2017
Religion of peace indeed

4 Likes

Re: Man Arrested Trying To Drive Car Loaded With Liquid Gas Into Crowd In Belgium. by seankay(m): 6:36pm On Mar 23, 2017
olatty122:

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Arrested Trying To Drive Car Loaded With Liquid Gas Into Crowd In Belgium. by Nobody: 6:38pm On Mar 23, 2017
it was a copy-cat terrorist attack... he was trying to replicate the london attack.
Re: Man Arrested Trying To Drive Car Loaded With Liquid Gas Into Crowd In Belgium. by tollyboy5(m): 6:38pm On Mar 23, 2017
madridguy:
Allahu Akbar.

Syrian, Libyan are warming up. European nation don buy market.
I've been finding it hard to tell Igbo friends that Islam is a religion of peace if I use Yoruba as example people would say they are not true muslims what about we Yoruba christian celebrating salah are we fake Christians also undecided not until some one becomes an extremist before you regard them as religious ones. Muslims are not helping in debunking most misconception about Quran that leads ignorant people to do foolish things. some times ago some Muslim youth were saying the prophet knew no man could love multiple wives equaly then he made it the only reason they could marry many women, meaning if they could not love them equally they shouldn't but what we have today is men living their parents house producing kids ignorantly like my northern neighbors. the wrong are more than the right. IGNORANCE PLUS RILIGION = TERRORISM

2 Likes

Re: Man Arrested Trying To Drive Car Loaded With Liquid Gas Into Crowd In Belgium. by AngelicBeing: 6:39pm On Mar 23, 2017
[quote author=seankay post=54877710][/quote] Good answer to the guy, that your meme was epic wink

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested Trying To Drive Car Loaded With Liquid Gas Into Crowd In Belgium. by Nobody: 6:40pm On Mar 23, 2017
they should pump the liquid gas into his blood veins already

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested Trying To Drive Car Loaded With Liquid Gas Into Crowd In Belgium. by seankay(m): 6:41pm On Mar 23, 2017
AngelicBeing:
Good answer to the guy, that your meme was epic wink

grin grin grin grin wink wink
Re: Man Arrested Trying To Drive Car Loaded With Liquid Gas Into Crowd In Belgium. by titiakins: 6:46pm On Mar 23, 2017
soberdrunk:
Kai!! This is bad news ooo, if i dey go holiday with the middle name on my passport nah to wear big cross 4 neck carry bible or respect myself go Bahrain angry
hahaha

Thank God I dropped my Muslim name a long time ago

I no fit shout cheesy
Re: Man Arrested Trying To Drive Car Loaded With Liquid Gas Into Crowd In Belgium. by Adesiji77: 6:48pm On Mar 23, 2017
What do these guys really want angry
Re: Man Arrested Trying To Drive Car Loaded With Liquid Gas Into Crowd In Belgium. by AngelicBeing: 6:49pm On Mar 23, 2017
seankay:

grin grin grin grin wink wink
It is going to get very difficult in the nearest future for Muslims to be issued visa / residence permit / citizenship, Donald Trump has started it already and l support him 1000%, if l am a president of a Nation and a particular religion is bombing my citizens, l will take similar measures, although not all Muslim are bad but the religion has been tainted too much with terrorism and the Muslims need to do more to convince the world that it is not what the religion is all about. l have some Muslim friends and l know they are not happy with the way terrorist have tainted their religion with too much shedding of blood sad

2 Likes

Re: Man Arrested Trying To Drive Car Loaded With Liquid Gas Into Crowd In Belgium. by DollarAngel(m): 6:50pm On Mar 23, 2017
olatty122:
[s]Muslims are peace loving people, we are not terrorist[/s].

Will you shut up? The world is not sleeping either or giving them the chances, do you know how much countries around the world waste on budget just because of this blood sucking guys. Basahaba, ISIS, BOKO haram, Alqueada, Fulanis

4 Likes

Re: Man Arrested Trying To Drive Car Loaded With Liquid Gas Into Crowd In Belgium. by Jaydee009: 6:54pm On Mar 23, 2017
. My problem with Islam is not these demented brain-washed mentally deranged fellows running amok and killing people everywhere in the world.

My problem is the fact that at the core is Islamic teachings is "absolute hatred for all non-Muslims"

For the information of the general house, Islam teaches that for non-Muslims, there are only 3 options

1. Convert to Islam

2. Pay a high religious tax (jizya) to avoid harassment - the same type of money El Rufai of Kaduna pays Fulani herdsmen to stop killing

3. Die (all non Muslims must be slaughtered whenever the chance arises)

This explains why Boko Haram and ISIS do what they do.

As far as Mohammed, the false "prophet of peace" is concerned, Boko Haram are the true Muslims, the rest here in Nairaland are pretenders and not true Muslims...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Arrested Trying To Drive Car Loaded With Liquid Gas Into Crowd In Belgium. by Kassidy90(m): 6:55pm On Mar 23, 2017
Otenestbestyaho:
Any tongue that rise against christiandom in judgment has failed. This is how islam plans to dominate the world, but they will not succeed. I support deadly right wing (populist) politicians in Europe and the Americas. Ban islam,deport all muslim and close all the mosques in europe is the best option to stop islamic terror for now.
For ur mind u don talk better thing.. If a Muslim commit an offence he becomes a terrorist and everyone starts condemning Islam but if a xtian commit d same crime it's just a crime to everyone, just like a pastor that wanted to bomb a church in Edo nobody is even talking about it again but had been he was a Muslim we all know how d media would have spinned d whole story what happened to individual committing crimes to be held accountable for their crimes but not their religious affiliation, Islam is perfect but am a human am not perfect if I commit crime blame it on me not my religion..

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested Trying To Drive Car Loaded With Liquid Gas Into Crowd In Belgium. by Nobody: 6:57pm On Mar 23, 2017
malware:
And the conspiracy theory continues. We are watching
What conspiracy theory Sir?
Re: Man Arrested Trying To Drive Car Loaded With Liquid Gas Into Crowd In Belgium. by seankay(m): 6:57pm On Mar 23, 2017
AngelicBeing:
[b]It is going to get very difficult in the nearest future for Muslims to be issued visa / residence permit / citizenship, Donald Trump has started it already and l support him 1000%, if l am a president of a Nation and a particular religion is bombing my citizens, l will take similar measures, although not all Muslim are bad but the religion has been tainted too much with terrorism and the Muslims need to do more to convince the world that it is not what the religion is all about. l have some Muslim friends and l know they are not happy with the way terrorist have tainted their religion with too much shedding of blood sad[/b]

You're on point! I believe the attack in the UK will open the eyes of those mumu Britons that were protesting against Trump and it's definitely going to win more supporters for him. I've always supported Trump cos he's blunt with the truth.

If Muslims are serious about their claim about Islam being peaceful, they would have organised conferences and provided measures to check extremism in Islam but trust me that's not going to happen cos they implicitly enjoy those nefarious activities by their foot soldiers

5 Likes

Re: Man Arrested Trying To Drive Car Loaded With Liquid Gas Into Crowd In Belgium. by Ishilove: 6:58pm On Mar 23, 2017
soberdrunk:
Kai!! This is bad news ooo, if i dey go holiday with the middle name on my passport nah to wear big cross 4 neck carry bible or respect myself go Bahrain angry
What's your middle name? grin
Re: Man Arrested Trying To Drive Car Loaded With Liquid Gas Into Crowd In Belgium. by Nobody: 7:00pm On Mar 23, 2017
olatty122:
Watchu say?

4 Likes

Re: Man Arrested Trying To Drive Car Loaded With Liquid Gas Into Crowd In Belgium. by Shafiiimran99: 7:00pm On Mar 23, 2017
They think they can stop islam with thier plot but with Allah is their plot so, they can not stop islam but only make it strong

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested Trying To Drive Car Loaded With Liquid Gas Into Crowd In Belgium. by Nobody: 7:00pm On Mar 23, 2017
Islam nd terrorism is like kai ab oki.

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested Trying To Drive Car Loaded With Liquid Gas Into Crowd In Belgium. by figure007(m): 7:00pm On Mar 23, 2017
Muslim muslim muslim!!!! Now am getting to support Trump all the way .... Out of 100perxent problem in this world Muslims have contributed 70percent .... Imagine the number of people that would have died if not for the interception of the police in that country .... Religion of pure and undiluted violence ....and its so sad I have them as friends

4 Likes

Re: Man Arrested Trying To Drive Car Loaded With Liquid Gas Into Crowd In Belgium. by Nobody: 7:03pm On Mar 23, 2017
Its like its Europe they want to deal with

Yesterday London now this cry cry
Re: Man Arrested Trying To Drive Car Loaded With Liquid Gas Into Crowd In Belgium. by YoungBlackRico(m): 7:05pm On Mar 23, 2017
madridguy:
Muslim should do what about terrorists?

mtcheeew undecided

©YBR
Re: Man Arrested Trying To Drive Car Loaded With Liquid Gas Into Crowd In Belgium. by soberdrunk(m): 7:05pm On Mar 23, 2017
Ishilove:

What's your middle name? grin

Translation----The Beneficent grin
Re: Man Arrested Trying To Drive Car Loaded With Liquid Gas Into Crowd In Belgium. by NaWetinDey(m): 7:06pm On Mar 23, 2017
Jesus is the answer for the world today

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Melania Trump Unveils Christmas Decorations At The White House (photos) / Justin Trudeau, Wife Sophie Separate After 18 Years Of Marriage / Israel Will Pay 'A Heavy Price' After Gaza Attacks - Iran Warns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.