Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,095 members, 7,825,456 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

Man Arrested Trying To Drive Car Loaded With Liquid Gas Into Crowd In Belgium. - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Man Arrested Trying To Drive Car Loaded With Liquid Gas Into Crowd In Belgium. (36308 Views)

Beirut, Lebanon Explosion: Father Trying To Save His Son / Jammeh's Luxury Cars Being Loaded Into A Plane In Gambia (Photos) / 2.5million: Crowd Marching Against Trump In The U.S. (photos). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Arrested Trying To Drive Car Loaded With Liquid Gas Into Crowd In Belgium. by Amoto94(m): 8:33pm On Mar 23, 2017
madridguy:
Allahu Akbar.

Syrian, Libyan are warming up. European nation don buy market.
You are worse than an BH members aswear. I have been monitoring your comments on threads like this. Islam is free from your ghuluw

2 Likes

Re: Man Arrested Trying To Drive Car Loaded With Liquid Gas Into Crowd In Belgium. by Arysexy(m): 8:34pm On Mar 23, 2017
Religion of piss and shyt

MoreHARMmade piss be upon him.

3 Likes

Re: Man Arrested Trying To Drive Car Loaded With Liquid Gas Into Crowd In Belgium. by limamintruth: 8:38pm On Mar 23, 2017
The adherents of the pissful religion as usual.
I blame the westerners for this!

2 Likes

Re: Man Arrested Trying To Drive Car Loaded With Liquid Gas Into Crowd In Belgium. by soberdrunk(m): 8:38pm On Mar 23, 2017
Ishilove:

Kazeem

Lol! You going to keep guessing? grin
Re: Man Arrested Trying To Drive Car Loaded With Liquid Gas Into Crowd In Belgium. by chiraqDemon(m): 8:41pm On Mar 23, 2017
And they will say that trump is not doimg good
See let d man ban more muslims from entering his country and then try and see what he can do about the ones already inside
Some of these ppl are cancers.....the religion is evil (i have muslim friends so im mot saying they are all evil but the religion is evil)
Good muslims(most muslims) just don't realise the evil they are part of
Better to be an atheist than a muslim abeg

5 Likes

Re: Man Arrested Trying To Drive Car Loaded With Liquid Gas Into Crowd In Belgium. by KKKWHITE(m): 8:42pm On Mar 23, 2017
Muslim and sad news
Re: Man Arrested Trying To Drive Car Loaded With Liquid Gas Into Crowd In Belgium. by Nobody: 8:54pm On Mar 23, 2017
Civilization is in trouble with Islamic radicalism.

3 Likes

Re: Man Arrested Trying To Drive Car Loaded With Liquid Gas Into Crowd In Belgium. by Ishilove: 8:56pm On Mar 23, 2017
soberdrunk:

Lol! You going to keep guessing? grin
Yes! cheesy

Yusuf?
Re: Man Arrested Trying To Drive Car Loaded With Liquid Gas Into Crowd In Belgium. by LastProphet: 9:00pm On Mar 23, 2017
Jaydee009:
. My problem with Islam is not these demented brain-washed mentally deranged fellows running amok and killing people everywhere in the world.

My problem is the fact that at the core is Islamic teachings is "absolute hatred for all non-Muslims"

For the information of the general house, Islam teaches that for non-Muslims, there are only 3 options

1. Convert to Islam

2. Pay a high religious tax (jizya) to avoid harassment - the same type of money El Rufai of Kaduna pays Fulani herdsmen to stop killing

3. Die (all non Muslims must be slaughtered whenever the chance arises)

This explains why Boko Haram and ISIS do what they do.

As far as Mohammed, the false "prophet of peace" is concerned, Boko Haram are the true Muslims, the rest here in Nairaland are pretenders and not true Muslims...

You have said it all, complete picture of what the cult called islam is. The world will soon know that the real enemies are people like Hilary Clinton and Obama. Am waiting for the day the muslim will rip Angela Merkel's Germany to shreds and her eye will pop open finally
Re: Man Arrested Trying To Drive Car Loaded With Liquid Gas Into Crowd In Belgium. by soberdrunk(m): 9:01pm On Mar 23, 2017
Ishilove:

Yes! cheesy

Yusuf?

Nah!! grin
Re: Man Arrested Trying To Drive Car Loaded With Liquid Gas Into Crowd In Belgium. by TellMeTheTruth(m): 9:03pm On Mar 23, 2017
sweetboiy:
Religion of peace indeed

Correction...religion of piss!
Re: Man Arrested Trying To Drive Car Loaded With Liquid Gas Into Crowd In Belgium. by bountykiller: 9:09pm On Mar 23, 2017
muslims dont give a damns about what you retarded christians feel, you are all lacking brains, christians have done more harm to the world than any other religion.
Re: Man Arrested Trying To Drive Car Loaded With Liquid Gas Into Crowd In Belgium. by madridguy(m): 9:12pm On Mar 23, 2017
Your problem is that your thinking is very shallow and you know nothing about global terrorism. You need to sit down and make research on global terrorism and stop attacking people with information.

My observation is very far from religion aspect, my point is based on past antecedents. If you have been following happening around the globe you will understand better.

I made a comment after the Charlie hebdo attack in France stated the attack was a test run that a bigger attack is on its way many sees me as terrorist sympathizer but later it was proven.

European countries have set their roof on fire.

Amoto94:
You are worse than an BH members aswear. I have been monitoring your comments on threads like this. Islam is free from your ghuluw
Re: Man Arrested Trying To Drive Car Loaded With Liquid Gas Into Crowd In Belgium. by sshalom(m): 9:13pm On Mar 23, 2017
It beats me why people will ever get this evil and violent to the extent of being motivated to commit mass murder. Something is just not right somewhere!
Re: Man Arrested Trying To Drive Car Loaded With Liquid Gas Into Crowd In Belgium. by Nobody: 9:15pm On Mar 23, 2017
They're enjoying piece grin
Re: Man Arrested Trying To Drive Car Loaded With Liquid Gas Into Crowd In Belgium. by tollyboy5(m): 9:17pm On Mar 23, 2017
those mumu has deleted my coment

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested Trying To Drive Car Loaded With Liquid Gas Into Crowd In Belgium. by ariesbull: 9:29pm On Mar 23, 2017
Let's check his name....It must be Muslim name
Re: Man Arrested Trying To Drive Car Loaded With Liquid Gas Into Crowd In Belgium. by Amoto94(m): 9:32pm On Mar 23, 2017
madridguy:
Your problem is that your thinking is very shallow and you know nothing about global terrorism. You need to sit down and make research on global terrorism and stop attacking people with information.

My observation is very far from religion aspect, my point is based on past antecedents. If you have been following happening around the globe you will understand better.

I made a comment after the Charlie hebdo attack in France stated the attack was a test run that a bigger attack is on its way many sees me as terrorist sympathizer but later it was proven.

European countries have set their roof on fire.

You think you know more about terrorism than others just because you can scream from dawn to dusk then you must be joking. Terrorists have struck European countries in the past and they will continue to strike as long as there is political need for it. Some European countries did pay al-qaeda leaders to avoid attacks instead of cooperating with gulf countries to eliminate them. Yemen and Egypt asked for the extradition of one Abu Hamza but he was protected by UK asylum laws.

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested Trying To Drive Car Loaded With Liquid Gas Into Crowd In Belgium. by LastProphet: 9:36pm On Mar 23, 2017
Kassidy90:

Mr. Man am not here to defend the wrong actions of any extremist the simple message am trying to let u understand is that don't blame a man religion for his wrong actions, all can u sayvu ave neva see anyone who did something good that moves ur heart and who happens to be a Muslim n someone that did something terribly wrong who happens to be a xtian? See its not about religion if one is wicked at heart nothing can change it

stop been a dullard and stop using an overused hopeless and meaningless narration. someone killing another person without giving a reason is different from a muslim that;
1) shouts "allah akbar" before killing another
2) calls the victim infidel according to the interpretation of a book called koran, or is it the bible that calls some people infidels?
3) believes he will go to heaven and bleep 72 virgins as promised him by the same useless book the koran
4) accepts openly that he slaughtered infidels just as shekau, isis, alshabab do all the time
5) that on occasions of doubt about victims religion asks them to recite verses from one book in order to separate muslims from those that will die just like it happened at the nairobi mall

so tell me what part of this confuses u people? nonsense!

4 Likes

Re: Man Arrested Trying To Drive Car Loaded With Liquid Gas Into Crowd In Belgium. by Alphyno: 9:40pm On Mar 23, 2017
Buhari will soon write to sympathize with them(Belgains/Belgium)... undecided undecided lipsrsealed

While Nigerians are here going through hell..

3 Likes

Re: Man Arrested Trying To Drive Car Loaded With Liquid Gas Into Crowd In Belgium. by naijaking1: 9:44pm On Mar 23, 2017
kings09:
French Muslim

He get Sergent facial tribal marks?
Re: Man Arrested Trying To Drive Car Loaded With Liquid Gas Into Crowd In Belgium. by joinnow: 10:00pm On Mar 23, 2017
Nbote:
Belgium is now d Centerpoint of terrorist attacks in Europe.. Dem go hear am.. Germany is d actually d target but so far dey are probably still plotting..

Because of high population density of Israeli living and doing diamond trading in Belgium.

Every Saturday you will think it's one prominent person burial cos every where you look you will see black on black on people.they are Jew's observing Sabbath
Re: Man Arrested Trying To Drive Car Loaded With Liquid Gas Into Crowd In Belgium. by madridguy(m): 10:12pm On Mar 23, 2017
So since you know this why do you have to wait for me to kick start you? Park well jare

Amoto94:
You think you know more about terrorism than others just because you can scream from dawn to dusk then you must be joking. Terrorists have struck European countries in the past and they will continue to strike as long as there is political need for it. Some European countries did pay al-qaeda leaders to avoid attacks instead of cooperating with gulf countries to eliminate them. Yemen and Egypt asked for the extradition of one Abu Hamza but he was protected by UK asylum laws.
Re: Man Arrested Trying To Drive Car Loaded With Liquid Gas Into Crowd In Belgium. by k199192: 10:18pm On Mar 23, 2017
French Muslim.
Re: Man Arrested Trying To Drive Car Loaded With Liquid Gas Into Crowd In Belgium. by eph123(f): 10:20pm On Mar 23, 2017
Most people already guessed when yesterday the attacker was described as "of Asian origin" from Birmingham, that's the hotbed of Islamic fundamentalists in the UK.

What touched me was how the paramedics were trying hard to resuscitate the guy, despite the havoc he just committed. If it was in Nigeria, he would have been gone aka jungle justice.

What exactly do these terrorists want?

Why are they causing evil all over the globe?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Arrested Trying To Drive Car Loaded With Liquid Gas Into Crowd In Belgium. by Amoto94(m): 10:20pm On Mar 23, 2017
madridguy:
So since you know this why do you have to wait for me to kick start you? Park well jare

People are mourning
Re: Man Arrested Trying To Drive Car Loaded With Liquid Gas Into Crowd In Belgium. by Haddock(m): 10:36pm On Mar 23, 2017
danjumakolo:

Its good to note that real muslims don't kill the innocent.most hu do this r only Muslims by name...Muslims by heart will never kill the soul unjustly.

Hope this helps.

Yeah! it helped. It really helped me gauge how much you think you understand about your religion.

Keep up with the WHITE LIE!

grin

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested Trying To Drive Car Loaded With Liquid Gas Into Crowd In Belgium. by Nbote(m): 10:47pm On Mar 23, 2017
joinnow:

Because of high population density of Israeli living and doing diamond trading in Belgium.

Every Saturday you will think it's one prominent person burial cos every where you look you will see black on black on people.they are Jew's observing Sabbath

Has nothing to do with dat.. It's d infiltration of Isis into Europe in d name of Refugees from Syria...
Re: Man Arrested Trying To Drive Car Loaded With Liquid Gas Into Crowd In Belgium. by akigbemaru: 10:58pm On Mar 23, 2017
Man arrested!
Re: Man Arrested Trying To Drive Car Loaded With Liquid Gas Into Crowd In Belgium. by nellyelitz(m): 11:05pm On Mar 23, 2017
The way things are going islam will destroy this world...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Arrested Trying To Drive Car Loaded With Liquid Gas Into Crowd In Belgium. by WetDreamz: 11:07pm On Mar 23, 2017
Ishilove:

Yes! cheesy

Yusuf?
ABDUL RAHMAN
Re: Man Arrested Trying To Drive Car Loaded With Liquid Gas Into Crowd In Belgium. by nellyelitz(m): 11:07pm On Mar 23, 2017
madridguy:
Allahu Akbar.

Syrian, Libyan are warming up. European nation don buy market.
your showing signs of a radical moslem... Hope you won't blow up urself someday.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Justin Trudeau, Wife Sophie Separate After 18 Years Of Marriage / Sperm Selling Business Booming In Ghana / Israel Will Pay 'A Heavy Price' After Gaza Attacks - Iran Warns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.