Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,329 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

36Governor's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 36Governor's Profile / 36Governor's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Politics / Why Blaming Nigeria Woes On Politicians by 36Governor: 12:21pm On Nov 08, 2010
Hello all,

My name is 36Governor, i am a governor of one of Nigeria 36 states and by his grace preparing for my second term in office as a second term Governor.

I feel terribly disturbed each time i read our national news papers as they write about how politicians have been running this nation aground without mentioning the real perpetrators.

I am obligated to set the records straight and school you all on the mindset and thinking of a politicians.

You are free to ask me any question on politics and other things currently going on in the political arena.

Remember, i am a professional politician.

Yours faithfully,

36Governor
Politics / Re: Mass Transfer Imminent In Police by 36Governor: 11:56am On Nov 04, 2010
Ok we shall see if he can sustain this initial gragra that is synonymous with new office holders.
Politics / Re: Explosion Rocks Delta Govt House by 36Governor: 11:49am On Nov 04, 2010
The pics

Politics / Re: Explosion Rocks Delta Govt House by 36Governor: 11:46am On Nov 04, 2010
These Nigerdeltan talibans will not allow we Govenors to rest.

Ok we shall see who shall laugh last
Family / Re: Why is underage rape increasing in Nigeria ? by 36Governor: 10:32am On Nov 04, 2010
The victim, who spoke of her ordeal in the hands of one the suspect, Chukwuemeka (other names withheld), narrated how she went to dispose of refuse, after her aunty she was living with had gone out before the unfortunate incident.

Ibo boy again !!!!!!!!!!!. Una mennnnnnnnnnn
Celebrities / Re: Finally: Genevieve Nnaji To Appear On CNN connect by 36Governor: 8:21am On Oct 28, 2010
and so bleeping what?!!!!!!!!!!.

I don't know how Genevieve will be compared with Omotola.

Let Genewhatever get married have 3 more kids and combine her professional carrier with children upbringing and manage a stable home then she will get my undiluted everlasting respect.
Crime / Re: Us Court Jails Nigerian For N60m Credit Card Scam by 36Governor: 3:57pm On Oct 27, 2010
Babzilla:

we'll hear that he was jailed because they were jealous of him and the US judicial system is an enemy of progress e.t.c cool

phreakabit:

This Yoruba Brother clearly had big dreams and aspirations too bad he has to live it up with a GAY inmate named BIG Mike for a loooooong time,  Damn!  

kibra4u:

He waited until he was caught. He is too greedy.  cool

All your comments are the energy source we politicians need to keep going.

With people like you i bet we won't need blood tonic to milk this country dry.
Celebrities / Re: Paul, The World Cup Predicting Octopus Dies by 36Governor: 2:58pm On Oct 27, 2010
YeeePa,

This is not good news as i was just preparing visit to Octopus Paul in Germany to find out if my president i and have chance in the upcoming election.

I smell foul play here oooooooo

This could even be one of those political killings i have been complaining to mr president.

I suspect our political enemies.
Religion / Re: Why Did God Have To ''Kill His Son''? by 36Governor: 2:48pm On Oct 27, 2010
@Poster,

Thank you for bringing this topic up. I have been having this forlorn hope on Christianity for sometime now and i do hope some rational one will be patient enough to explain all the grey areas to me and not bug me with human reasoning can not be used to judge God.

What is original sins?

Who is God ?

Who is Jesus ?

Why must he have to die for us to be saved?

I rest my other questions for now.

Politics / Re: Security Agents Almost Broke My Cousin’s Hand — Jonathan by 36Governor: 2:37pm On Oct 27, 2010
I wonder what mr president is waiting for before he can take the security personnel on, they are overzealous and if he can not tackle them once and for all then he is not fit to be president.
Foreign Affairs / Re: Mugabe's 2nd Wife Is Cheating On Him With A Younger Man by 36Governor: 2:07pm On Oct 27, 2010
Why is beautiful lady like this waste her time with that near to die man. Women too dey follow money!!!!!!

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.