Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,184 members, 7,818,591 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

Best Collections Of Romantic Love Text Messages And Qoutes For 2017 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Best Collections Of Romantic Love Text Messages And Qoutes For 2017 (711 Views)

Female NYSC Shares The Love Text She Received From Her Student ( Photo) / 10 Romantic Text Messages To Send To Your Loved One On Valentine’s Day / My Friend Is Exchanging Love Text Messages With The Lady I Want To Marry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Best Collections Of Romantic Love Text Messages And Qoutes For 2017 by eaglegist: 5:17pm On Mar 23, 2017
Love messages!! Love messages!! Love messages!!!. when it comes to the matter of Love, People Always try their best to be Romantic enough by singing, Hugging, Kissing and doing many other things to display their love for their love. Well all these are good but the power of Text messages can never be undermined. Knowing how to text your partner at the right time is the main Key in any Relationship and what makes relationship last forever.

Eaglegist has made it Composed Some Romantic Love Text messages which you can at any point send to anytime to strengthen your Relationship.

Best Collections of Romantic Love Text Messages

Love is like a cloud..... Love is like a dream.... love is one word and everything in between.... love is a fairy tale come true... because i found love when i found you.

There is a lovethat can only you can give, A smile that only your lips can show, A twinkle that can only be seen in your eyes and a life time of mine that you alone can complete.

If I have heart Attack, then that is all because of you, because you are in my heart with another heart that is your heart which is striking my heart and saying, I LOVE YOU!!!

Can I say I love you tody? if not, can i ask you again tomorrow? And the day after tomorrow? And the day after that? Because I will be loving you evry single of my life.

When you need someone to be be beside you and no one is around, just Gaze up in the sky, you might not see me, but be sure we are under the same sky.

Love knows no reasons, love knows no lies, love defies all reasons, love has no eyes..... But love is not blind, love sees all but doesnt mind...... I LOVE U.

You say you love me and want to hold me tight, those words runs through my head day and night, i dreamt you held me and made me see, that together we would be!!!!

You are So Far Way, Yet You Are Here. I Cant See Your Face, But I Can Feel You Near. I Cant Touch You, But I Hold You Close. No Matter Where You Are, You are In My Heart. Wherever I Go Hopefully The Miles Between Us Will Disappear Soon Because All I Want Is To Be With You.

Whatever an eyes see,should b copied 2 d heart. And whenever i c u,i felt that i can't never 4get u. And whenever i remaind u my heart can't bear 2 stay alone.

I do believe that God above created you for me to love. He chose you from all the rest because He knew I would love you the best.

Dear cute...Love is the best medicine, and there is more than enough to go around once you open your heart.pls open your heart 4 me with love.

Blood doesn't flow in my vein,your thought flows in it as a pain, I may not be the one for you, I would have still loved you-even if i knew....
Nor my feelins can be replaced with material things neither the emotion for you can be bent by a blacksmit & my love for you cannot be won by a warrior. I'm thinkin of you

My love you came in to my life when i had lost hope of loving, you showed me how to love.Now im loving you more and more each day, you are the most sweetest thing that have ever happen to me.I LOVE YOU HONEY!!!!!!

source: http://www.eaglegist.com/2017/03/love-messages.html

1 Like

Re: Best Collections Of Romantic Love Text Messages And Qoutes For 2017 by Nobody: 6:46pm On Mar 23, 2017
Heard it all already grin cry

(1) (Reply)

This Is Just Too Expensive / ....what Do You Call This Type Of Relationship...?? / See How Long Lebron James Is

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.