Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,302 members, 7,860,744 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:26 PM

After He Infects You With STD, Will You Still Love Him? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After He Infects You With STD, Will You Still Love Him? (448 Views)

She Infected Me With An STD / Another Nigerian Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend, Says "I Love Him" / Foreigner Infects Girls With HIV In Lagos Deliberately (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

After He Infects You With STD, Will You Still Love Him? by whywhyogun: 7:20pm On Mar 23, 2017
lovers are hornny, they would always have sex before marriage, without a body check . it is reasonable. anything has its probation time, a time for trial.

so your bodies are tested when you are falling in love with each other. how can you be sure, if dont try that woman's hole before you make the solemn bondage, after which it being lousy and loose is not an excuse to divorce it by.

have you any experience of your own that, you have contracted std through your lover?

will you break up with your lover or will you keep on your relationship ? is it possible to keep a relationship with both parties having std ? these 2 people need to be totally ascetic during the period for therapy. but how can a pair of newly-met lovers keep each other at bay and risk their trust and patience to be reduced to a jeopardized degree ?

it is said that, 20% of nigerian people have differentkinds of std, from skin irritation to hiv. it is highly possible that, not a few readers of this thread have experienced this bitter-sweet romance. pls share with us ,whatever you like.
Re: After He Infects You With STD, Will You Still Love Him? by Defaramade(m): 7:22pm On Mar 23, 2017
I'll wait for the person below, I have nothing to say grin
Re: After He Infects You With STD, Will You Still Love Him? by professorfal: 7:22pm On Mar 23, 2017
Just enter nollywood for fuck_ sake!!!!!!
Re: After He Infects You With STD, Will You Still Love Him? by dikeigbo2(m): 7:43pm On Mar 23, 2017
There is love in sharing grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: After He Infects You With STD, Will You Still Love Him? by whywhyogun: 5:26pm On Apr 04, 2017
dikeigbo2:
There is love in sharing grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

you mean sharing STD ?

after you are recovered, you 2 have sex again, and you are infected again ?

and after he is recovered, you 2 have sex, and he is infected again ?

again and again and again ? interaction ?!

(1) (Reply)

The 10 Mistakes Ladies Probably Make With Men & What To Do About It, / Why I Don't See Anything Good In Any Woman / Do You Want EFE To Win BB Naija 2017? Yes Or No

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.