Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,576 members, 7,823,499 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

The 10 Mistakes Ladies Probably Make With Men & What To Do About It, - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The 10 Mistakes Ladies Probably Make With Men & What To Do About It, (446 Views)

Sexually Active Men, What Do You Take To Enhance Your Sexual Performance / I Don't Know What My Problem Is With Men And Dating / Must See: Ten (10) Mistakes Most Ladies Make But Do Not Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The 10 Mistakes Ladies Probably Make With Men & What To Do About It, by pinkcruzz(m): 12:10pm On Mar 28, 2017
Mistake #1) Betting Your Love-Life On His “Potential” wink

Do you know any women who want the man they’re dating to behave differently’ Of course you do.

And just like me, I’m sure you have friends who date guys who don’t have much going for them or who don’t treat them very well. Somehow these women always have an excuse for the guy’s shortcomings. What’s going on here’ It’s actually very simple.

Women (and men) don’t base their choices of men on how “nice” or “good” someone is to them day-to-day. Women choose the men they do because they feel a powerful GUT LEVEL ATTRACTION for them.

And guess what’

Some women will continue to put up with a guy that doesn’t treat them very well. Sometimes for months or years, But why in the world would a woman do that!’

Well, to put it simply, they confuse the strong attraction they feel for the guy with a deeper “connection”. Women who do this are doomed to end up in failed relationships with the “wrong” guys.

Read more on http://unwindmagazine.com/2014/02/the-10-most-dangerous-mistakes-you-probably-make-with-men-and-what-to-do-about-it/

(1) (Reply)

He Only Wanted One More Hit With His Ex But... / Why I Don't See Anything Good In Any Woman / Major Reasons You May Need To Consider A Distance Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.