Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,105 members, 7,867,177 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 11:50 AM

OMG!!! See How This Lady Strip Unclad In Public Her Reasons Will Shock You PHOTO - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / OMG!!! See How This Lady Strip Unclad In Public Her Reasons Will Shock You PHOTO (961 Views)

Busty Lady Strip Half N@ked In A Supermarket Just To Twerk, Get Ignored By Peopl / Qwinnie Lee To Don Jazzy: I Want A One Night Stand With You (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

OMG!!! See How This Lady Strip Unclad In Public Her Reasons Will Shock You PHOTO by 4ortunex(m): 1:30am On Mar 24, 2017
OMG!!! See How This Lady Strip Naked In Public Her Reasons Will Shock You (PHOTO)

A woman got angry and stripped naked at a popular pub in Rongo area of Nairobi, Kenya after she busted her husband cheating. According to Mpasho news, the woman who drinks too much was already intoxicated at the time she heard her husband was with another woman.

She then stormed the pub where he was hanging out and went crazy on him by stripping naked because her husband refused to answer her while she was talking. More photos after the cut….

http:/talkofnaija.com/omg-see-how-this-lady-strip-naked-in-public-her-reasons-will-shock-you-photo/
Re: OMG!!! See How This Lady Strip Unclad In Public Her Reasons Will Shock You PHOTO by McBrooklyn(m): 1:43am On Mar 24, 2017

(1) (Reply)

She Loved Me When I Was Broke. / See Why Ladies Called Some Men ''mugu '' / Basketmouth's Wife Curses Side Chicks Waiting To Jump In When Marriages Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.