Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,159 members, 7,864,030 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 10:37 AM

The Big Question - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Big Question (278 Views)

A Big Question For All Christian Zealots / Got A Very Big Question I Would Would Like To Ask The House / Big Question: What Is Your Mission On Earth? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Big Question by GodsMopol: 6:00am On Mar 24, 2017
THE BIG QUESTION_ What makes the believer think that God will supply all his needs when divine supplies RESPOND TO SUPPORTING GOD's work regularly n primarily with yr resources(The book of Haggai n Malachi teaches this).

We also see that d widow of zarephath was wise to GOD's work first though she was in crisis with the little that she had.Hear me your man of God is yr Elijah in times of crisis.as u put his welfare first THEN U QUALIFY YOURSELF for divine supplies( see phil4.10_19,1kg17 ).God is not committed to those who are not committed to his work n servants.

They that honour me I honour He says in 1sam.2.30,if you like JESUS are passionate about GOD's house then God will be passionate about your needs.

This why he tells his servants not to go on missions with money so that HE COULD BLESS THEIR SUPPORTERS like He did d widow of zarephath under Elija (matt10.1_13,Lk10.1_ 7,1kg17.8_16,phil4.10 _19.

This is the faith (that overcomes the world(satan).u can help yourself if u are that desperate for change(mk9.23

(1) (Reply)

The Shepherd,CCC Timilehin Parish Is Dead. / Muslims Who Engage In Meditation / What If I Tell You That You Are Too Loved

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.