Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,419 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

Buhari Spent $2.6bn On Boko Haram Crisis –CDS - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Spent $2.6bn On Boko Haram Crisis –CDS (13770 Views)

Presidency To Spend N66.6bn On Rent, N45bn To Fuel Generators / Jonathan, Buhari Spent N1.164 Trillionn On Power In 8 Years / Obasanjo: Boko Haram Crisis Could Last 15 More Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Spent $2.6bn On Boko Haram Crisis –CDS by publicenemy(m): 11:09am On Mar 24, 2017
smiley
Re: Buhari Spent $2.6bn On Boko Haram Crisis –CDS by 2016v2017: 11:09am On Mar 24, 2017
Islie:

Presidential committee awarded contracts to ghost companies –Senate

US Embassy staff, visa seekers flee over bomb scare

http://newtelegraphonline.com/news/buhari-spent-2-6bn-boko-haram-crisis-cds/

scam government

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Spent $2.6bn On Boko Haram Crisis –CDS by Nbote(m): 11:10am On Mar 24, 2017
Hollup.. Hollup... 2.6billion in jus under 2yrs wen una no buy weapons? If una claim GEJ and Dasuki squandered 2.1billion over 4yrs and still fully equipped d military even though dey decided to sabotage demselves, where una spend 2.6billion in jus under 2yrs? shocked
Oh feel free to quote and ansa responsibly but stay of my mention if u are a Ewu...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Spent $2.6bn On Boko Haram Crisis –CDS by maxiuc(m): 11:11am On Mar 24, 2017
Arely two years nd he spent such huge amount of money ok

Na golden bullets nd daimond gun dem buy abi

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Spent $2.6bn On Boko Haram Crisis –CDS by sammyj: 11:12am On Mar 24, 2017
Heaven help this country. I believe this BH crisis is used as a drain pipe by both the present and past government to embezzle money my own opinion though!! angry shocked

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Spent $2.6bn On Boko Haram Crisis –CDS by 2016v2017: 11:13am On Mar 24, 2017
ezugegere:
I believe part of the money was used to arm the Fulani herdsmen.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Spent $2.6bn On Boko Haram Crisis –CDS by Reference(m): 11:14am On Mar 24, 2017
Well it is up to the next government to verify since there are no internal mechanisms to tackle financial impropriety. As accepted by the government and people of Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Spent $2.6bn On Boko Haram Crisis –CDS by DollarAngel(m): 11:15am On Mar 24, 2017
oviejnr:
What are you trying to say?? The Northeners lives is of no value to you, in your words after they finish with the northerners they will move to your region! Use your head, Flatinnoes Oshi !!! sad

You no know before

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Spent $2.6bn On Boko Haram Crisis –CDS by haywire07(m): 11:15am On Mar 24, 2017
Eazybay:

The amount u quoted was earmarked throughout his govt!! We are talking of just 2016 bubu don surpass 5yrs.. Please are u a Nigerian? Where are the weapons, ships, tanks and warplanes?

Out of love for wailing , u refused to think like an intelligent Nigerian. Can you compare the territorial extension of boko harams in d otueke's rule to 2016 ? If there were no weapons and intelligence like u are asking, will you be able to sleep in your house by now?
Re: Buhari Spent $2.6bn On Boko Haram Crisis –CDS by chronique(m): 11:17am On Mar 24, 2017
Jonathan spent $2.1bn over 5yrs on Boko Haram. Buhari spent $2.6bn on Boko Haram in less than 2yrs. This is quite interesting considering the fact that Boko Haram were much stronger and posed a bigger threat under GEJ. Well, it's obvious where this money has gone to.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Spent $2.6bn On Boko Haram Crisis –CDS by basty: 11:23am On Mar 24, 2017
haywire07:
Whereas the Otuoke Landlord and Dasuki&co looters LTD swallowed $2.1 billion .
They deserve a space in a museum

For those that wants to be angry, I'm at Kuje in Abuja where boko harams traveled freely all the way from Maiduguri to bomb twice during the drunkards regime . U can comman beat me there

spending without results

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Spent $2.6bn On Boko Haram Crisis –CDS by seangy4konji: 11:29am On Mar 24, 2017
on...kwantinue people
Re: Buhari Spent $2.6bn On Boko Haram Crisis –CDS by mejai(m): 11:31am On Mar 24, 2017
dis is outrageous.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Spent $2.6bn On Boko Haram Crisis –CDS by TALENTINNO(m): 11:31am On Mar 24, 2017
God will help him

Re: Buhari Spent $2.6bn On Boko Haram Crisis –CDS by felixomor: 11:38am On Mar 24, 2017
oviejnr:
What are you trying to say?? The Northeners lives is of no value to you, in your words after they finish with the northerners they will move to your region! Use your head, Flatinnoes Oshi !!! sad

Move to which region?
By then, the case for division of the country would have already been made....
Your logic is not flowing,
Sorry to say.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Spent $2.6bn On Boko Haram Crisis –CDS by Image123(m): 11:39am On Mar 24, 2017
That amount is not commensurate with the progress made to be candid.
Re: Buhari Spent $2.6bn On Boko Haram Crisis –CDS by ekensi01: 11:43am On Mar 24, 2017
wait before you lie futher what did you do with the money really? is it to give the boko harams? i hope you guys are lying

1 Like

Re: Buhari Spent $2.6bn On Boko Haram Crisis –CDS by Codes151(m): 11:45am On Mar 24, 2017
To sort and bribe terrorists!! Pay them off for a job well done
Re: Buhari Spent $2.6bn On Boko Haram Crisis –CDS by bejeria101(m): 11:47am On Mar 24, 2017
And what has this customer care retard achieved? Yet people are dying in number,dis oponu is sending u.k govt condolence message,who ask you? Zombies make una carry una dragon go daura.
Re: Buhari Spent $2.6bn On Boko Haram Crisis –CDS by backtosender: 11:53am On Mar 24, 2017
Oil money. From another man's land SMH
Re: Buhari Spent $2.6bn On Boko Haram Crisis –CDS by Emassive(m): 11:54am On Mar 24, 2017
Money well spent yet there are blasts on a daily basis across the NE. PINE project is been swallowed by Babchair grasscutter. Sufferness for Yoruba Muslim for jimoh today
Re: Buhari Spent $2.6bn On Boko Haram Crisis –CDS by Eazybay(m): 11:54am On Mar 24, 2017
haywire07:

Out of love for wailing , u refused to think like an intelligent Nigerian. Can you compare the territorial extension of boko harams in d otueke's rule to 2016 ? If there were no weapons and intelligence like u are asking, will you be able to sleep in your house by now?

Out of love for lying, even PMB acknowledged GEJ handed Nigeria over to him intact, on May 29 2015! As an intelligent Nigerian u would recall the head of theatre operations debunked Lai Mohammed's claim of substandard weapons.

Now d 5yrs in view we added 3warships, upgraded the military standard issue. Set up an active tank battalion and built a solid MJTF. Invested in minesweepers and sniffer dogs.

Besides the trainer jet we bought 4rm Pakistan in dis regime, can u provide any links to warships, warplanes and tanks we have procured? Or u think $2.6bn is a joke? Wif d Fulani marauders and BH Still running amok.. U are a Nigerian alright but ur loyalty lies elsewhere

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Spent $2.6bn On Boko Haram Crisis –CDS by erico2k2(m): 11:56am On Mar 24, 2017
haywire07:
Whereas the Otuoke Landlord and Dasuki&co looters LTD swallowed $2.1 billion .
They deserve a space in a museum

For those that wants to be angry, I'm at Kuje in Abuja where boko harams traveled freely all the way from Maiduguri to bomb twice during the drunkards regime . U can comman beat me there
Check what was bought with the spent money
Re: Buhari Spent $2.6bn On Boko Haram Crisis –CDS by Klington: 11:57am On Mar 24, 2017
Part of the money was used to cut grass, arm Fulani herdsmen and technically defeat Boko Haram.. Nigeria is fantastically kwöröpt.
Re: Buhari Spent $2.6bn On Boko Haram Crisis –CDS by nkemjacob2(m): 12:13pm On Mar 24, 2017
lord luggard has made a very costly mistake by combining North and south together. had it been dis morning a is channeled to d economy, by now will know where we re...

Nonsense!!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Spent $2.6bn On Boko Haram Crisis –CDS by Nobody: 12:14pm On Mar 24, 2017
Less than 3 years president Buhari have already spent $2.6billion on his political Boko haram. Yet they refused to surrender, they are now operating inform of herdsmen. Even when president Buhari is aware that they are not from Nigeria that they are foreigners, as we speaks Boko haram via herdsmen are killing bombing innocent citizens, president Buhari and government officials are there stealing, sharing, looting and diverting billions of dollars. At the same time blaming GEJ, PDP, Dazuki and Nnmadi Kanu.

In future you and your officials will account for the billions of dollars of taxpayers you are stealing.

Re: Buhari Spent $2.6bn On Boko Haram Crisis –CDS by Sirheny007(m): 12:28pm On Mar 24, 2017
I remember PMB's interview with Kate Bouldan of CNN where he accused the then GEJ administration of "sitting down round a table and shared" the money meant for the procurement of arms to fight Boko haram..

Now you all want us to believe that $2.6bn was "well spent" on the Boko haram crisis..?
Tell me another story...
Re: Buhari Spent $2.6bn On Boko Haram Crisis –CDS by buffalowings: 12:31pm On Mar 24, 2017
HAH:
Boko Haram is money making venture for our securities.

With so much money being made do you think this crises will easily end, as it is soldier make money, government official make money, NGO make money all in the name of Boko Haram and humanitarian gesture.

I won't be surprised if some of the attacks are orchestrated by those making money out of the crises, so that the honey will keep flowing.

if you're close to soldiers
you will know that what this guy is saying is true
funny thing is

I heard these stories from hausas
you would think they should hide these things from you

I'm really sorry to say
this is a war that will never come to an end
damn, the war is 6yrs already
Re: Buhari Spent $2.6bn On Boko Haram Crisis –CDS by dami2boi(m): 12:34pm On Mar 24, 2017
I am not understanding this, 2.6b usd for just 2016 only
Then please they should stop the bombing cry
Re: Buhari Spent $2.6bn On Boko Haram Crisis –CDS by chiefoluigwe(m): 12:49pm On Mar 24, 2017
are you joking? Do you know what $1.2 billion can do? Please be serious abeg. This is very false
Re: Buhari Spent $2.6bn On Boko Haram Crisis –CDS by erico2k2(m): 12:51pm On Mar 24, 2017
haywire07:

Out of love as defined by you plz name weapons bought out of the said sum .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Those Calling For Igbo Presidency, Restructuring, Are Spiritually Blind- Prophet / Ondo APC Expels Success Torukerijoh For Anti-Party Activities / Sowore To Tinubu, Buhari: Your Time Is Up!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.