Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,420 members, 7,815,949 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

London Attack: This Photo Of A Muslim Lady Walking Past Victim Got People T... - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / London Attack: This Photo Of A Muslim Lady Walking Past Victim Got People T... (70926 Views)

Another London Attack: Muslims Killed / Man Fleeing London Attack With Beer In Hand (Picture) / Is She Heartless? Muslim Woman Seen Walking Past London Attack's Victims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: London Attack: This Photo Of A Muslim Lady Walking Past Victim Got People T... by xclusiveguy4(m): 12:24pm On Mar 24, 2017
hmm
Re: London Attack: This Photo Of A Muslim Lady Walking Past Victim Got People T... by Nobody: 12:24pm On Mar 24, 2017
Yall lucky she didnt spit on the victims
Re: London Attack: This Photo Of A Muslim Lady Walking Past Victim Got People T... by sweatlana: 12:24pm On Mar 24, 2017
Na them. Peaceful people
Re: London Attack: This Photo Of A Muslim Lady Walking Past Victim Got People T... by paschu: 12:24pm On Mar 24, 2017
Terrified?

Probably.

But how about walking past the scene so casually, hand on phone, without even looking or showing any kind of emphaty to the victim?

That's grossly insensitive.

If I were in her position I would at LEAST be sensitive enough to turn back or stop and find an alternative route to avoid walking cassually across the scene.

And in case you don't understand what I'm talking about, just take a look at this:

https://www.nairaland.com/3699614/british-reporter-gets-emotional-country

2 Likes

Re: London Attack: This Photo Of A Muslim Lady Walking Past Victim Got People T... by Hoodfriend(m): 12:24pm On Mar 24, 2017
She is minding her Business
Re: London Attack: This Photo Of A Muslim Lady Walking Past Victim Got People T... by Ganjafama(m): 12:25pm On Mar 24, 2017
sarrki:
She may be in a state of shock

let's water it down to our country

when an accident occur a lot of people take pictures rather than assist the victims
Shock my foot! Her looks and the way she walked past the victim spells one thing "indifference".

3 Likes

Re: London Attack: This Photo Of A Muslim Lady Walking Past Victim Got People T... by madridguy(m): 12:25pm On Mar 24, 2017
Noted.
Re: London Attack: This Photo Of A Muslim Lady Walking Past Victim Got People T... by jeje123(m): 12:25pm On Mar 24, 2017
U shouldn't have mention her religion and stop criticizing anybody. She looks innocent in all manner.

1 Like

Re: London Attack: This Photo Of A Muslim Lady Walking Past Victim Got People T... by ekensi01: 12:27pm On Mar 24, 2017
Na everything concern Nairaland? Her family was not involve thats why she did that if that her dad was involve it would have make a different, period.
Re: London Attack: This Photo Of A Muslim Lady Walking Past Victim Got People T... by Nobody: 12:27pm On Mar 24, 2017
YorubaMuslims:
Wetin concern her
which kind pic be dis weytin happen 4 dis pic
Re: London Attack: This Photo Of A Muslim Lady Walking Past Victim Got People T... by obailala(m): 12:28pm On Mar 24, 2017
Pictures can be deceiving, a closer zoom into her face tells a totally different story. She was probably terrified, possibly wondering if she could get home safely witgout being attacked by someone.

6 Likes

Re: London Attack: This Photo Of A Muslim Lady Walking Past Victim Got People T... by akilo1: 12:28pm On Mar 24, 2017
Islam should be ban worldwide asap
Re: London Attack: This Photo Of A Muslim Lady Walking Past Victim Got People T... by kaairoz: 12:29pm On Mar 24, 2017
Re: London Attack: This Photo Of A Muslim Lady Walking Past Victim Got People T... by Horlawoomey(m): 12:29pm On Mar 24, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Nkem what are you doi g defending a Muslim

He is actually using his head. Use yours

8 Likes

Re: London Attack: This Photo Of A Muslim Lady Walking Past Victim Got People T... by rozayx5(m): 12:29pm On Mar 24, 2017
this religion sef

undecided undecided
Re: London Attack: This Photo Of A Muslim Lady Walking Past Victim Got People T... by prela(f): 12:29pm On Mar 24, 2017
Dudeweedlmao:
She was also spotted at the crucificaion. This girl just doesnt care
grin grin grin grin oh really?
Re: London Attack: This Photo Of A Muslim Lady Walking Past Victim Got People T... by fergie001: 12:30pm On Mar 24, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Nkem what are you doi g defending a Muslim
This your moniker reminds me of "THE SATANIC VERSES."
Well,from the look on her face,I think she felt some pity but as they say maybe she was MINDING HER OWN BUSINESS.

2 Likes

Re: London Attack: This Photo Of A Muslim Lady Walking Past Victim Got People T... by Antoeni(m): 12:31pm On Mar 24, 2017
What do expect from her,when she practices a religion,that have no respect for human lives

1 Like

Re: London Attack: This Photo Of A Muslim Lady Walking Past Victim Got People T... by 2pacamarushakur(m): 12:32pm On Mar 24, 2017
Origin:
Look at her long stride, hmm before they will say she caused the attack.

Do you ever consider the effect of stigma on the people been stigmatized? She was probably thinking of getting home safe herself.

Self preservation would be the first thing on my mind.

U said it all, Her presence at the scene will cause more threat to her. #words#NOT ALL MUSLIMS ARE TERRORIST.

4 Likes

Re: London Attack: This Photo Of A Muslim Lady Walking Past Victim Got People T... by thwarrior72: 12:32pm On Mar 24, 2017
Nothing new here. Every muslim supports terrorism......next

1 Like

Re: London Attack: This Photo Of A Muslim Lady Walking Past Victim Got People T... by Nobody: 12:32pm On Mar 24, 2017
What d EU should do is ban the media from social media 40% of terrorism will stop ban muslim migrant and ban African migrants from sometime if not terrorism will still spread well daht there problem.
Re: London Attack: This Photo Of A Muslim Lady Walking Past Victim Got People T... by sucess001(m): 12:32pm On Mar 24, 2017
she looks like she was almost crying na...

2 Likes

Re: London Attack: This Photo Of A Muslim Lady Walking Past Victim Got People T... by kjhova(m): 12:36pm On Mar 24, 2017
DIKEnaWAR:
No matter how we try to mask it, 89% of Muslims are anti west and rejoice when misfortune befalls them.

Interesting figure you just pumped up their, my friend...89%?

Why not 90% or 88% or even 89.9999%?? Or don't these exist in the hat you drew 89% from?

When in public, don't make your random assumptions into fact else we ask you to validate your statement with evidence.

If I say 111% of white people see black people as monkeys or that 106% of pastors are scammers or 89% of Africans think white people are gods yada yada...have i made any sense without factual evidence?

10 Likes

Re: London Attack: This Photo Of A Muslim Lady Walking Past Victim Got People T... by kygo(m): 12:36pm On Mar 24, 2017
people jumping into conclusion anyhow . smh

1 Like

Re: London Attack: This Photo Of A Muslim Lady Walking Past Victim Got People T... by ollah2: 12:36pm On Mar 24, 2017
DIKEnaWAR:
No matter how we try to mask it, 89% of Muslims are anti west and rejoice when misfortune befalls them.

I wanna ask your a few questions and want you or anybody who has the nerves to answer them on a post card.

If you consider majority of muslims antiWest.

What will you consider West to muslims?
Who destroyed Libya?
Who destroyed Afganistan?
Who destroyed Iraq?
Who destroyed Somalia?
Who destroyed Syria?

I await your unbias answers
Shalom!

7 Likes

Re: London Attack: This Photo Of A Muslim Lady Walking Past Victim Got People T... by shegxxymyth11(m): 12:36pm On Mar 24, 2017
I am a Christian, but anyone judging this lady based on what they see in the pic is completely arrogant. Your assumptions are rather applauding. You should never assume anything based on a photograph, specially with advanced technology in editing programs. Innocent until proven facts and accounts are gathered!

And how do you know what's going on in the photo anyway? Two people are attending the victim. Others are standing by. Muslim lady could be ringing emergency services. All manner of things could be going on.

8 Likes

Re: London Attack: This Photo Of A Muslim Lady Walking Past Victim Got People T... by Flaghouse1: 12:37pm On Mar 24, 2017
Dudeweedlmao:
She was also spotted at the crucificaion. This girl just doesnt care

Is this your work, if so very good photoshop/picture showcasing
Re: London Attack: This Photo Of A Muslim Lady Walking Past Victim Got People T... by ayd91(m): 12:41pm On Mar 24, 2017
The only monster here are the people rashly speaking negatively about the lady... All I see is unease/fear on her face and a lady hurriedly leaving the scene of a terrorist attack.

5 Likes

Re: London Attack: This Photo Of A Muslim Lady Walking Past Victim Got People T... by Nobody: 12:42pm On Mar 24, 2017
DIKEnaWAR:
you could've just said 99.. says a lot about someone intelligence if they go around making statistics up, you know?

7 Likes

Re: London Attack: This Photo Of A Muslim Lady Walking Past Victim Got People T... by Klington: 12:42pm On Mar 24, 2017
U mean she can't empathize at least... Bigot spotted.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Taliban Will Enjoy Killing Us': Gay Man Trapped In Afghanistan (Pix) / More Than A Billion Seashore Animals Cooked To Death In Canada Heatwave(pic) / Ghanaian Policemen Dancing With A Little Girl (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.