Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,447 members, 7,816,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

London Attack: This Photo Of A Muslim Lady Walking Past Victim Got People T... - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / London Attack: This Photo Of A Muslim Lady Walking Past Victim Got People T... (70931 Views)

Another London Attack: Muslims Killed / Man Fleeing London Attack With Beer In Hand (Picture) / Is She Heartless? Muslim Woman Seen Walking Past London Attack's Victims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: London Attack: This Photo Of A Muslim Lady Walking Past Victim Got People T... by ayorbammy007(m): 5:15pm On Mar 24, 2017
media and there weyrey story ehn.. are they blanking it on her now?.. well from my end, I fell that she's actually in shock and couldn't have the mind to look or stair at all
Re: London Attack: This Photo Of A Muslim Lady Walking Past Victim Got People T... by xtervaganza(m): 5:17pm On Mar 24, 2017
That's what Muslims are good at. She's probably laughing her self dead inside

Like a bad Muslim will.kill you. A good Muslim will pay a bad Muslim to kill you.

They are all re same
Re: London Attack: This Photo Of A Muslim Lady Walking Past Victim Got People T... by Topestbilly(m): 5:27pm On Mar 24, 2017
dragonking3:
how do you know that Texas is a Christian?

I said some Christians, so I'm not referring to one person. See the comments of some nairalanders, comment like dis will promote hates any nothing good will come out of it.
Re: London Attack: This Photo Of A Muslim Lady Walking Past Victim Got People T... by dakuizi(m): 5:31pm On Mar 24, 2017
trash comments! even if she want to call home and informed them that she is save that doesn't mean that she won't show at least little sympathy.
self preservation? If I were to be in her shoe I will definitely try and do my best to the victims.
The fact is that the muslim passionately hate the west.
that the fact.
Re: London Attack: This Photo Of A Muslim Lady Walking Past Victim Got People T... by dakuizi(m): 5:33pm On Mar 24, 2017
I am sure that if such incident happen in her country she would love to save her fellow "muslim brother or sister "
Re: London Attack: This Photo Of A Muslim Lady Walking Past Victim Got People T... by Ramaa(m): 5:34pm On Mar 24, 2017
Not all muslims are terrorist....but you can't separate islam and terrorism......
Re: London Attack: This Photo Of A Muslim Lady Walking Past Victim Got People T... by teebell999(m): 5:44pm On Mar 24, 2017
Were those that stood with the corpse able to save.the deceased?
Re: London Attack: This Photo Of A Muslim Lady Walking Past Victim Got People T... by BuddhaPalm(m): 6:07pm On Mar 24, 2017
To be fair, in the close up shot, she appears distressed and possibly crying too.

1 Like

Re: London Attack: This Photo Of A Muslim Lady Walking Past Victim Got People T... by pearl3233(f): 6:21pm On Mar 24, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Nkem what are you doing defending a Muslim

is anything wrong in defending a Muslim?
Re: London Attack: This Photo Of A Muslim Lady Walking Past Victim Got People T... by mbhs139(m): 7:12pm On Mar 24, 2017
DIKEnaWAR:
No matter how we try to mask it, 89% of Muslims are anti west and rejoice when misfortune befalls them.

And one them, you shall stand before the All Mighty God to explain and defend this your statement.
Re: London Attack: This Photo Of A Muslim Lady Walking Past Victim Got People T... by bigK001: 7:26pm On Mar 24, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Because he's a man with an active senses.
Re: London Attack: This Photo Of A Muslim Lady Walking Past Victim Got People T... by skondo09(m): 7:27pm On Mar 24, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Everybody can't be anti-religion.. The pic said it all, she is probably shocked n instantly making a distress call. Mind u, am a Christian too
Re: London Attack: This Photo Of A Muslim Lady Walking Past Victim Got People T... by bigK001: 7:30pm On Mar 24, 2017
xtervaganza:
That's what Muslims are good at. She's probably laughing her self dead inside

Like a bad Muslim will.kill you. A good Muslim will pay a bad Muslim to kill you..

They are all re same

Most Niralanders are religion bigots with empty brain.
Re: London Attack: This Photo Of A Muslim Lady Walking Past Victim Got People T... by onlyTheTruth(m): 7:42pm On Mar 24, 2017
Ok, so wot wil u Fuckin ppl talking ill about d lady say about dat man walking like no man's business past d victims

1 Like

Re: London Attack: This Photo Of A Muslim Lady Walking Past Victim Got People T... by onlyTheTruth(m): 7:44pm On Mar 24, 2017
skondo09:

Everybody can't be anti-religion.. The pic said it all, she is probably shocked n instantly making a distress call. Mind u, am a Christian too

Re: London Attack: This Photo Of A Muslim Lady Walking Past Victim Got People T... by onlyTheTruth(m): 7:46pm On Mar 24, 2017
Nkemtreasure:
Was she the only one that walked past the man? What about the camera person who had time to snap the picture? What was his or her contribution? The woman was terrified from what I could see in the second picture.
If I would also add, how many times have we stopped when we see accident Victims let alone when you hear about highway robbery?

Re: London Attack: This Photo Of A Muslim Lady Walking Past Victim Got People T... by Missy89(f): 7:58pm On Mar 24, 2017
Religion of peace
Re: London Attack: This Photo Of A Muslim Lady Walking Past Victim Got People T... by xtervaganza(m): 8:13pm On Mar 24, 2017
bigK001:

Most Niralanders are religion bigots with empty brain.

God thing I'm not religious or being to any kind of religion

I just know Muslims are what they are. Killers and terrorists
Re: London Attack: This Photo Of A Muslim Lady Walking Past Victim Got People T... by Bosun13: 8:16pm On Mar 24, 2017
Hatred towards Muslim cannot change anything than to add more to world problem.... The more Western nation bomb Islamic nations The more they retaliate ....if you pple don't want to know that world at war..I think this is a sign
Re: London Attack: This Photo Of A Muslim Lady Walking Past Victim Got People T... by Gerrard59(m): 8:33pm On Mar 24, 2017
ollah2:

I wanna ask your a few questions and want you or anybody who has the nerves to answer them on a post card.
If you consider majority of muslims antiWest.
What will you consider West to muslims?
Who destroyed Libya?
Who destroyed Afganistan?
Who destroyed Iraq?
Who destroyed Somalia?
Who destroyed Syria?
I await your unbias answers
Shalom!

You keep defending terrorism daily.

Using your "logic", who destroyed Borno state?

Bosun13:
Hatred towards Muslim cannot change anything than to add more to world problem.... The more Western nation bomb Islamic nations The more they retaliate....if you pple don't want to know that world at war..I think this is a sign

Which western nation bombed Borno and Yobe states?
Re: London Attack: This Photo Of A Muslim Lady Walking Past Victim Got People T... by Basfaq(m): 8:43pm On Mar 24, 2017
Topestbilly:
undecided

Texas happened to be a useless fellow and kelly happens to be a logical and reasonable women.

Just a pix and Texas and some reta!d NLders draw their stupid conclusion.

She looks happy right?
She's also playing candy crush on her phone abi?

Some Christians are just helping terrorist to grip more grounds..
God will surely bless you in capital letter.This is why we are having problems here in this country,we can't reason well because of religion bigotry. Judging and blabbing only on what you see on mere photo,isn't video.When we Africa is going to come up of age.You think that there is Nigeria where you could go for what is not of your business.Most of you people are local champion.you haven't been to European country before, there is not where u can go for something u don't have knowledge of. shocked

1 Like

Re: London Attack: This Photo Of A Muslim Lady Walking Past Victim Got People T... by ollah2: 9:21pm On Mar 24, 2017
Gerrard59:

You keep defending terrorism daily.

Using your "logic", who destroyed Borno state?

Which western nation bombed Borno and Yobe states?

How have I defended terrorism and why couldn't u answer the questions?
Re: London Attack: This Photo Of A Muslim Lady Walking Past Victim Got People T... by IYANGBALI: 10:15pm On Mar 24, 2017
Thank God I'm a Christian
Re: London Attack: This Photo Of A Muslim Lady Walking Past Victim Got People T... by John902(m): 10:35pm On Mar 24, 2017
sarrki:
She may be in a state of shock

let's water it down to our country

when an accident occur a lot of people take pictures rather than assist the victims
we all know we not in a sane country.The guy above you!
Re: London Attack: This Photo Of A Muslim Lady Walking Past Victim Got People T... by koolaid87: 10:38pm On Mar 24, 2017
DIKEnaWAR:
No matter how we try to mask it, 89% of Muslims are anti west and rejoice when misfortune befalls them.

True that!

However,
89% of the Wests are corrupt and racists.

How do people feel when evil befalls people in the middle east?

How do people feel when misfortune hits people in the northern (islam) part of our country?

We feel like we don't care.

I grew up loving the west and their peaceful ideology..But when you seek for more truth, you'll understand that they're paying the price for their corrupt, imperialist foreign policies.

The media will never let the people hear the other side of the story

Crazy world
Re: London Attack: This Photo Of A Muslim Lady Walking Past Victim Got People T... by clickwtB(m): 10:41pm On Mar 24, 2017
YorubaMuslims:
Wetin concern her
Stop this wickedness,using Chelsea picture!!!!
Re: London Attack: This Photo Of A Muslim Lady Walking Past Victim Got People T... by clickwtB(m): 10:41pm On Mar 24, 2017
YorubaMuslims:
Wetin concern her
Stop this wickedness,using Chelsea name/picture!!!!
Re: London Attack: This Photo Of A Muslim Lady Walking Past Victim Got People T... by Hobashola(m): 10:45pm On Mar 24, 2017
truthstands11:
The truth is that Muslims hate the west no matter how we pretend to be one entity. But why should the Mayor of London be a Muslim? Sadiq Khan. Can a Christian be the king of Saudi Arabia? I think Trump is right on his moves against radical islamic terrorist. Have u ever heard any bomber bearing Christian name? Muslims are gradually cripping in everywhere. The world should be very careful. They shed tears in the public and even in the British Parliament as if they care but go to back to laugh at them. Has any Muslim change the belief that killing infidels will take them to paradise to marry virgins? That's the believe they get from the mosques.

Lol. for those of us who know history, the 2 biggest bombs, the only bombs that took hundreds of thousands of souls at once were detonated by the U.S.A. And for those that understand further, we know it wasn't even completely neccesary but rather, a brute show of force. There, you have your answer.

Secondly and I think most concerning to you, nobody can cripp but people can creep. Also, it is belief(s) not believe.

Receive the knowledge of verbs and noun IJN!!! Claim it!!!

I know you dont have the answer but out of curiosity, what do churches teach?
To pay 10% of your money to God through a tax agent (your pastor) for him to spend in the way of the lord and most importantly nowadays, his family while you languish in the sun working. You believe this despite the fact that even the Messiah didn't charge a dime to die for you?

Bros, na only una ooooo. #legend

shalom
Re: London Attack: This Photo Of A Muslim Lady Walking Past Victim Got People T... by Hobashola(m): 10:53pm On Mar 24, 2017
anibestlala:
Accepted she was in shock ,is there any pix showing a Muslim guy attending to any of the victims of terrorism that day?

Anti, no vex o but you dull die. some questions for you;
-Are those guys helping the people on d ground your neighbours or how you take know their religion?
-Secondly, were you there or have you seen all the pictures of the day.
Re: London Attack: This Photo Of A Muslim Lady Walking Past Victim Got People T... by Deilluminator(m): 10:59pm On Mar 24, 2017
IF THIS IS NOT A PHOTOSHOP, HMMMM ISLAMABAD
Re: London Attack: This Photo Of A Muslim Lady Walking Past Victim Got People T... by flyforall: 11:01pm On Mar 24, 2017
like say na only she waka go waka come
if she help na dem go call am terrorist
Re: London Attack: This Photo Of A Muslim Lady Walking Past Victim Got People T... by Hobashola(m): 11:02pm On Mar 24, 2017
onlyTheTruth:
Ok, so wot wil u Fuckin ppl talking ill about d lady say about dat man walking like no man's business past d victims

Bro, I tire too. It must be hard for dull people to reason
-The camera man who took pains to unlatch the sophisticated camera or smartphone to take this high quality picture couldnt have gone to help? he was busy capturing a disturbed woman.

Are the dullards on Nairaland saying a few minutes after the attack, anybody could have whipped out her phone to surf the net perhaps or have a quick game of clash royale to relax?

Take away her scarf, what would have been the caption?
Distraught woman can't even look at the victims of the deadly attacks

I give up. The average Nigerian is dull.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Taliban Will Enjoy Killing Us': Gay Man Trapped In Afghanistan (Pix) / More Than A Billion Seashore Animals Cooked To Death In Canada Heatwave(pic) / Ghanaian Policemen Dancing With A Little Girl (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.