Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,635 members, 7,955,317 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:29 PM

Please Interprete This Text Message 4 Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Interprete This Text Message 4 Me (1374 Views)

If You Can Interprete This Very Interesting Photo Story Then You Are A Genius / Most-Heartbreaking Text Message You Received From Your Lover? / Romantic Love Text Message And Advice For Distance Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Interprete This Text Message 4 Me by wurami: 11:01am On Dec 22, 2009
i found this text message on the sent item of wife's phone:
IF YOU ARE READING THIS MESSAGE THAT MEANS YOU HAVE BEEN AN IMPORTANT PART OF MY LIFE IN YEAR 2008, I WANT TO THANK YOU FOR THAT AND ASKED THAT WE SHOULD DO IT AGAIN IN YEAR 2009 HAPPY NEW YEAR

WITH LUV FROM
MY WIFE'S NAME

I discover this message among the numerous new year (2008) messages my wife sent out to the loved ones but this particular one was sent by 9:16pm of 1/1/09 and this was not discover by me until may this year when i was playing with her phone. i have try the telephone number which the text message were sent but not available. please i didn't understand the message i want an interpretations to it,
Re: Please Interprete This Text Message 4 Me by Omolulu(m): 11:03am On Dec 22, 2009
it seems a forwarded message to me, it could mean continuing the friendship or something similar, doesn't seem to be sexual
Re: Please Interprete This Text Message 4 Me by Nobody: 11:06am On Dec 22, 2009
What have u bn doing since u discovered it in May?why bringing up the issue now in Dec.The text is a normal text to me and i guess she sent it to pple that made impacts in her life in 2008.No something special or to worry urself abt.
Re: Please Interprete This Text Message 4 Me by Omolulu(m): 11:09am On Dec 22, 2009
help me ask o!
Re: Please Interprete This Text Message 4 Me by SisiKill1: 11:15am On Dec 22, 2009
The only thing wrong here is the fact that your poor wife seems to have gotten herself an illiterate husband.
Re: Please Interprete This Text Message 4 Me by Pweety4me(f): 11:18am On Dec 22, 2009
@Poster don't allow urself 2 be mislead by d end of the txt it obvious dat it is not a personal or sexual message abi? undecided
Re: Please Interprete This Text Message 4 Me by santanovva(m): 11:29am On Dec 22, 2009
There's no need giving yourself accidentantal PHB, this text lacks the sting, no be away-match message! grin grin grin
Re: Please Interprete This Text Message 4 Me by Jaybee2412(m): 11:35am On Dec 22, 2009
This is a coded message of an illicit affair, if that's what you want to hear. grin
Re: Please Interprete This Text Message 4 Me by Odunnu: 11:37am On Dec 22, 2009
Absolutely a thankful msg.No 'hidden' tot behnd
Re: Please Interprete This Text Message 4 Me by iice(f): 11:39am On Dec 22, 2009
One of those chain messages. It just means you were important enough to be remembered hence why are you receiving the text.

Like seriously undecided
Re: Please Interprete This Text Message 4 Me by Abbeycity4(f): 11:43am On Dec 22, 2009
Sisi_Kill:

The only thing wrong here is the fact that your poor wife seems to have gotten herself an illiterate husband.

santanovva:

There's no need giving yourself accidentantal PHB, this text lacks the sting, no be away-match message! grin grin grin

lol i laff in french grin grin
Re: Please Interprete This Text Message 4 Me by Nobody: 11:44am On Dec 22, 2009
Jealousy on overdrive that looks like one of those nonsense chain messages people who you havent spoken to through out the year send you on christmas/new year day grin grin
Re: Please Interprete This Text Message 4 Me by chibenwa(m): 11:47am On Dec 22, 2009
call her and ask b/4 2010
or else,
Re: Please Interprete This Text Message 4 Me by meexteriox(m): 3:38pm On Dec 22, 2009
Hope you are not reading the text upside down.

Looks pretty normal to me. Trust is lacking here, why are you even calling the number?
U no get work to do? Abeg
Re: Please Interprete This Text Message 4 Me by violent(m): 3:54pm On Dec 22, 2009
You called the number? shocked and if the person picks up what exactly do you intend to ask? "Erhm, good morning, i saw a text sent from my wife's phone to this number and i will like to know if you have been having an affair with her"
Sisi Kill is right, your wife is unfortunate to have gotten herself an illiterate husband who reads her text an brings em to nairaland for Interpretation.
Mschewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Re: Please Interprete This Text Message 4 Me by nacom2(f): 4:04pm On Dec 22, 2009
wurami:

i found this text message on the sent item of wife's phone:
IF YOU ARE READING THIS MESSAGE grin THAT MEANS YOU HAVE BEEN AN IMPORTANT PART OF MY LIFE IN YEAR 2008, I WANT TO THANK YOU FOR THAT AND ASKED THAT WE SHOULD DO IT AGAIN grin IN YEAR 2009 HAPPY NEW YEAR

WITH LUV FROM
MY WIFE'S NAME

I discover this message among the numerous new year (2008) messages my wife sent out to the loved ones but this particular one was sent by 9:16pm of 1/1/09 and this was not discover by me until may this year when i was playing with her phone. i have try the telephone number which the text message were sent but not available. please i didn't understand the message i want an interpretations to it,

[size=30pt]The Message is for you Mug Head ! ! ! grin [/size]

I am sure you're wife is aware of the fact that you spy on her phone and has decided to play mind games with you.
nice one to whom ever your wife is wink
Re: Please Interprete This Text Message 4 Me by Reptyle(m): 4:04pm On Dec 22, 2009
Funny thing is, I sent that same text message to several chics last year. Ehm, whats ur wife's name again?  grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Please Interprete This Text Message 4 Me by nacom2(f): 4:07pm On Dec 22, 2009
Reptyle:

Funny thing is, I sent that same text message to several chics last year. Ehm, whats your wife's name again?  grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin
Re: Please Interprete This Text Message 4 Me by Nobody: 4:28pm On Dec 22, 2009
@poster,i think you should know your wife better, we are human and everyone of you abusing the poster is just being unreasonable, @poster u have every reason to be concern abt the text depending on the level of trust you have for your wife.my opinion is that the txt does not mean anything concerning sexual relationship.
Re: Please Interprete This Text Message 4 Me by VALIDATOR: 4:37pm On Dec 22, 2009
Since May? Don't tell me you have been processing it since then.
Re: Please Interprete This Text Message 4 Me by omega25red(m): 4:43pm On Dec 22, 2009
people send those types of messages it seems to be a forwarded message like some people said already.
If you are not satisfied ask her
Re: Please Interprete This Text Message 4 Me by tkb417(m): 4:47pm On Dec 22, 2009
rubbish
how is this a bad text?

somethn is wrong with u
Re: Please Interprete This Text Message 4 Me by tolly4real(f): 4:50pm On Dec 22, 2009
@poster, whts on ur mind? hw long have u been married? do u trust ur wife? re u suspecting her? The message seems okay to me though. Wht if i post the msgs my husband sent to his ex, i guess u will fight to finish if u see that. Just relax ur mind
Re: Please Interprete This Text Message 4 Me by RecentPost: 4:59pm On Dec 22, 2009
i don't know sir! but you have been fck,ing your wife since may sir? then why are you disturbing us here sir,its 7 months back sir
Re: Please Interprete This Text Message 4 Me by coolier(f): 6:22pm On Dec 22, 2009
Obviously you don't trust your wife. Or why would you be going through her phone in the first place and reading her sent messages?
Re: Please Interprete This Text Message 4 Me by dani1luv: 6:26pm On Dec 22, 2009
No Dull urself

(1) (Reply)

Can U Go Back To A Former Boyfriend? / Strategies On How To Approach Beautiful Women / A Guys Ball

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.