Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,980 members, 7,835,282 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

So Tell Me Why You Would Not Love After Reading This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / So Tell Me Why You Would Not Love After Reading This (1346 Views)

7 Signs Your Man Only Wants Sex And Not Love / 10 Simple Things Guys Do To Deceive GIRLS.. Which Won't Stop After Reading This! / Does Love After Marriage Really Works? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

So Tell Me Why You Would Not Love After Reading This by daisies: 6:48pm On Dec 26, 2009
Some find it difficult to love and i just thought that after reading this their perception will change

if your heart is filled with so much dust
then it deserves a Midas touch
if your heart is filled with so much hurt
then its in love it will never fall

love makes a man give out a thousand roses
and it makes them paint a lady in a thousand poses
love grows like a child in our belly
it is like a fruit as sweet as cherry

love is like a sweet curse
love must be everybody's cross
we should carry it no matter how much it weighs
and show to others in so many ways[color=#990000][/color]
Re: So Tell Me Why You Would Not Love After Reading This by colombus: 8:56pm On Dec 26, 2009
u got al wrong,love is myth.D only tin there is coincidence of interest,somone gets held if d oda is in mood,if u know wat i mean dat is
Re: So Tell Me Why You Would Not Love After Reading This by LordReed(m): 9:15pm On Dec 26, 2009
Wow! Lovely words, are they urs?
Re: So Tell Me Why You Would Not Love After Reading This by colombus: 9:25pm On Dec 26, 2009
der ar mine alrite.did touch a nerve?
Re: So Tell Me Why You Would Not Love After Reading This by puskin: 9:31pm On Dec 26, 2009
. . .the poem is just a fairy tale.
Re: So Tell Me Why You Would Not Love After Reading This by xynerise: 9:45pm On Dec 26, 2009
@poster. Too much Walt Disney cartoons grin. Come on gal, love is not predictable. You are not even in love tongue
Re: So Tell Me Why You Would Not Love After Reading This by semid4lyfe(m): 11:19pm On Dec 26, 2009
puskin:

Wetin puskin dey find for literature section? You this boy, u no wan siddon for one place, abi? grin grin grin
Re: So Tell Me Why You Would Not Love After Reading This by mamagee3(f): 11:23pm On Dec 26, 2009
puskin:

More like Cinderella. grin grin
Re: So Tell Me Why You Would Not Love After Reading This by LordReed(m): 11:53pm On Dec 26, 2009
colombus:

der ar mine alrite.did touch a nerve?

Thot love is a myth? So wat do u care?
Re: So Tell Me Why You Would Not Love After Reading This by PstInkubuz(m): 12:32am On Dec 27, 2009
You've all spoken well as ur thots. I will posit that love is a neccesity,we all need it. Imagin wat the world will be like if everyone of us profess real love-it will be too beautiful to behold. Love is wat we need, so ya all go fall in love without fear or favour.
Re: So Tell Me Why You Would Not Love After Reading This by xynerise: 12:42am On Dec 27, 2009
daisies:

Some find it difficult to love and i just thought that after reading this their perception will change

if your heart is filled with so much dust
then it deserves a Midas touch
if your heart is filled with so much hurt
then its in love it will never fall

love makes a man give out a thousand roses
and it makes them paint a lady in a thousand poses
love grows like a child in our belly
it is like a fruit as sweet as cherry

love is like a sweet curse
love must be everybody's cross
we should carry it no matter how much it weighs
and show to others in so many ways[color=#990000][/color]
This poster is a teenager. Nne pls dont hold on to this just trust yourself. smiley
Re: So Tell Me Why You Would Not Love After Reading This by Aphice(m): 12:50am On Dec 27, 2009
That is nice but we still have 2 be careful when we are going into it.
Re: So Tell Me Why You Would Not Love After Reading This by iice(f): 6:52am On Dec 27, 2009
Not really my thing. . .that kind of poetry. Now if you took it to a dark and disturbing place. . . cheesy
Re: So Tell Me Why You Would Not Love After Reading This by Nobody: 6:55am On Dec 27, 2009
Love hurts like a ghetto bitcch undecided
Re: So Tell Me Why You Would Not Love After Reading This by colombus: 8:47am On Dec 27, 2009
papyrus,if u knw ur pwn name dat is,UR AR 1 LOVE-MONGERING PIS OF ,
Re: So Tell Me Why You Would Not Love After Reading This by daisies: 11:59am On Dec 27, 2009
all your views are kinda interesting,  and as for xynerise, what is wrong with being a teenager? my whole life has been surrounded by love and not even your shallow minds can change that,  for you to even think that love only exist only in movies shows that you know not one thing about the word,  all your minds seem to settle at the same juncture,  am not talking about love in the context of man and woman alone,  am talking in the context of people in general affection people's lives positively by showing love. come to think of it i was conceived in love and have grown in love and just wanted people to realise that the reason for the season is to love and care,  it has nothing to do with Cinderella story or a teenage's long lived fantasy to experience the act of love,  it is just that i know how to love and  intend to show people how,  so if you have an issue with the act i suggest you ignore this thread,   cool and the fact that i love to write not just for writing sake but for the sake of impaction of minds just makes every thing better smiley
Re: So Tell Me Why You Would Not Love After Reading This by xynerise: 12:34pm On Dec 27, 2009
Hmmm. Then I guess I was right when I said you are a teenager cheesy. Well good job but I dont think that has an impact in anyone's love life.
Re: So Tell Me Why You Would Not Love After Reading This by otokx(m): 1:25pm On Dec 27, 2009
I did not see any reason to continue loving after reading this theoretical write up.
Re: So Tell Me Why You Would Not Love After Reading This by slimes(m): 2:13pm On Dec 27, 2009
Love is more than just a theory. So unpredictable it is that a good move today is bad tomorrow. Yes, love is good but will it pay the bills?
Re: So Tell Me Why You Would Not Love After Reading This by ucnduka(f): 5:43pm On Dec 27, 2009
So tell me why you won't love after reading this- cos' it's theoritical. Nice lines though esp love is like a sweet curse
Re: So Tell Me Why You Would Not Love After Reading This by daisies: 12:42pm On Dec 28, 2009
xynerise:

Hmmm. Then I guess I was right when I said you are a teenager cheesy. Well good job but I dint think that has an impact in Anyone's love life.
sorry to bust your bubble xynerise,  my teenage years are ending this year, so you can not really say am a teenager, besides howmany times do i have to repeat that i am talking generally here. it is important to love and if you like you can live your life without it, whose loss will it be?

(1) (Reply)

Between Guys And Girls Who Act More Dumb In Relationships? / Is Revelation, Vision, Or Dream A Pre-requisite For Choosing A Life Partner? / Prepaid, Postpaid & Unlimited Access!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.