Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,911 members, 7,817,684 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

Ife Crisis: Why We Arrested Only Yoruba Suspects – IGP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ife Crisis: Why We Arrested Only Yoruba Suspects – IGP (43214 Views)

Police: We Arrested Shina Peller For Mobilizing 50 Thugs To Attack Maroko Police / APC Crisis: Why I Made Sure Saraki Became Senate President In 2015 – Atiku / Herdsmen Crisis: Why Labelling Attackers Fulani Is Wrong - Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ife Crisis: Why We Arrested Only Yoruba Suspects – IGP by Bruteforce101: 7:35pm On Mar 24, 2017
DocHMD:
Jail the yoruba miscreants and throw away the keys. tongue

Let me quote this for future ref.

1 Like

Re: Ife Crisis: Why We Arrested Only Yoruba Suspects – IGP by PatriotTemidayo: 7:39pm On Mar 24, 2017
This is the most unintelligent statement ever made by a serving IGP.

Did he really explain anything other than the hausa-fulani bigotry? Nah! Dont think so.

14 Likes

Re: Ife Crisis: Why We Arrested Only Yoruba Suspects – IGP by AnambraDota: 7:42pm On Mar 24, 2017
Lazy gramblers and ritualists, those criminals with the bleaching king must be used for shooting practice by NA.

Opakan2:
It's no longer ibos looking for yorubas wrath, even hausas have joined

Idris and whoever cares should know yorubas are not cowards like d chest beaters and ultimatum givers in the East.
Na just small e remain and the union might end.. Let Hausas re-colonize ibos and SS people, we don't care

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ife Crisis: Why We Arrested Only Yoruba Suspects – IGP by KINGOFTHEEAST: 7:49pm On Mar 24, 2017
The best IG so far those miscreants deserved to be fed a bottle of sulphuric acid each let died slowly especially the Muslim ones useless imps trying to disturb our national peace...emir of osun loading

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ife Crisis: Why We Arrested Only Yoruba Suspects – IGP by Nobody: 8:02pm On Mar 24, 2017
Crime knows no tribe, justice knows no tribe, but it seems a certain tribe in this country does not earn justice and there is yet another tribe that is above justice.

Keep up the good work, you guys are making it very apparent that some animals are 'more equal' than their peers.

12 Likes

Re: Ife Crisis: Why We Arrested Only Yoruba Suspects – IGP by DocHMD: 8:07pm On Mar 24, 2017
Bruteforce101:

Let me quote this for future ref.

Same way we quoted you when you hailed the killing of innocent IPOB members. Karma is right here buddy. tongue

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ife Crisis: Why We Arrested Only Yoruba Suspects – IGP by PenisCaP: 8:11pm On Mar 24, 2017
Jokerman:
So because the Yorubas accommodated them, they are now criminals ba??

The ones that killed that Yoruba evangelist bko??

Don't worry now, sheybe power will leave North one day ba??

This is how you termed Abiola, Obasanjo, Tinubu and Kudirat criminals...

Don't allow we the Yoruba Muslims to get angry...

CONGRATULATIONS! !!.. AND WELCOME TO ONE NIGERIA!!!....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ife Crisis: Why We Arrested Only Yoruba Suspects – IGP by Eazybay(m): 8:15pm On Mar 24, 2017
Drabeey:
warris the meaning of ds now?

so the IGP want to cause more quarrell ba?

He should be sacked asap.

nonsense IGP

drabeey was HERE

You kill ppl 4rm d President's tribe and u expect an award? You know why d matter was transferred to abuja? Cos dey and any minion who support such travesty should be in Kuje with Kanu

5 Likes

Re: Ife Crisis: Why We Arrested Only Yoruba Suspects – IGP by Bruteforce101: 8:20pm On Mar 24, 2017
DocHMD:

Same way we quoted you when you hailed the killing of innocent IPOB members. Karma is right here buddy. tongue

Quote where i hail the killings or you are not the true son of your father. I will remind you soon when they slaughter your people, lets wait and see.

2 Likes

Re: Ife Crisis: Why We Arrested Only Yoruba Suspects – IGP by sirequity(m): 8:22pm On Mar 24, 2017
Lalasticlala welcome
Re: Ife Crisis: Why We Arrested Only Yoruba Suspects – IGP by Bruteforce101: 8:22pm On Mar 24, 2017
AnambraDota:
Lazy gramblers and ritualists, those criminals with the bleaching king must be used for shooting practice by NA.

Aba prison returnee, jobless nitwit whose only achievement in life is his dirty boxers he inherited from his late father. You cant even take care of your own daughter, she will surely curse you when she grow up to know you are a lazy Igbo smoking criminal. Shame on you.

2 Likes

Re: Ife Crisis: Why We Arrested Only Yoruba Suspects – IGP by sirequity(m): 8:23pm On Mar 24, 2017
Lalasticlala come separate fight ooo

2 Likes

Re: Ife Crisis: Why We Arrested Only Yoruba Suspects – IGP by Nomswag: 8:27pm On Mar 24, 2017
loopman:
Bastards!!
lol..... bro I can feel your pain....... ur anger fit boil beans oo

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ife Crisis: Why We Arrested Only Yoruba Suspects – IGP by otitokoroleti: 9:03pm On Mar 24, 2017
Drabeey:
warris the meaning of ds now?

so the IGP want to cause more quarrell ba?

He should be sacked asap.

nonsense IGP

drabeey was HERE
sit down there make pant dey wear u! God bless all members of Afenifere & Agbajowo of which am a bonafide member. I think buhari ass-licker lyk u can nw see dat fulani is nt ya friend. Time for liberation is very near & will not be funny!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ife Crisis: Why We Arrested Only Yoruba Suspects – IGP by DocHMD: 9:04pm On Mar 24, 2017
Bruteforce101:

Quote where i hail the killings or you are not the true son of your father. I will remind you soon when they slaughter your people, lets wait and see.

Did you condemn your brothers when they rejoiced at the arrest of Igbos at Nimbo and IPOB in Igweocha. Of course you didn't, you were silent and clicking 'likes' in the background. Silence is consent. You are culpable of what you accuse me of.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ife Crisis: Why We Arrested Only Yoruba Suspects – IGP by orisa37: 9:17pm On Mar 24, 2017
Two people selling food on the road quarreling, and u arrested 20 others including a Traditional Ruler and abducted them about 500 miles away from their Land? And you Idiot call that civilized?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ife Crisis: Why We Arrested Only Yoruba Suspects – IGP by HopeAtHand: 9:28pm On Mar 24, 2017
Opakan2:

you'll think it's joke.. it will play out before your very eyes
Hausas are no longer welcomed in yoruba land after that 48 hrs elapses. Even Buhari can't stop what is coming

I'm Yoruba and I must defend Yoruba interest and people before any other.. so help me God

Local village boy, your empty threats can only appeal to those smelling girls in your village.

Why wait 48hrs, start whatever you want right now. Your type will think first of Owambe before Violence. We know cowards and squalers from their rants on faceless forums.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ife Crisis: Why We Arrested Only Yoruba Suspects – IGP by mightyhazel: 9:28pm On Mar 24, 2017
Jokerman:
So because the Yorubas accommodated them, they are now criminals ba??

The ones that killed that Yoruba evangelist bko??

Don't worry now, sheybe power will leave North one day ba??

This is how you termed Abiola, Obasanjo, Tinubu and Kudirat criminals...

Don't allow we the Yoruba Muslims to get angry...
haba!
U praying power leaves north again?

Am not understanding again o!

Just because dis tinkele small oppression at ile ife??

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ife Crisis: Why We Arrested Only Yoruba Suspects – IGP by Bruteforce101: 9:30pm On Mar 24, 2017
DocHMD:

Did you condemn your brothers when they rejoiced at the arrest of Igbos at Nimbo and IPOB in Igweocha. Of course you didn't, you were silent and clicking 'likes' in the background. Silence is consent. You are culpable of what you accuse me of.

Typical flat head, always changing the goal post when exposed. So you cant show where i hailed the killings? You are a shameless hypocrite, no one is holding you from rejoicing since you were all fed with hate from womb. I will remind you soonest.

1 Like

Re: Ife Crisis: Why We Arrested Only Yoruba Suspects – IGP by mightyhazel: 9:31pm On Mar 24, 2017
BankeSmalls:
You have the temerity to call Yorubas criminals IGP?

Is it because we accomodate the hausas that you call us criminals?

Is it because we live in houses with brown roofs? grin
muheheheheeee grin grin

11 Likes

Re: Ife Crisis: Why We Arrested Only Yoruba Suspects – IGP by mightyokwy(m): 9:37pm On Mar 24, 2017
Those miscreants should be jailed without trial. The traditional ruler should be made to inherit the Abiola room in the prison. How dare them challenge the owners of Nigeria.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ife Crisis: Why We Arrested Only Yoruba Suspects – IGP by IYANGBALI: 9:46pm On Mar 24, 2017
IGP God punish you

4 Likes

Re: Ife Crisis: Why We Arrested Only Yoruba Suspects – IGP by AMAUCHESKY(m): 9:47pm On Mar 24, 2017
Good morning Afonjah...please sir IGP come arrest some of them in our nairaland

15 Likes

Re: Ife Crisis: Why We Arrested Only Yoruba Suspects – IGP by Zulu212: 9:47pm On Mar 24, 2017
DocHMD:
the affonjas are coming for you

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ife Crisis: Why We Arrested Only Yoruba Suspects – IGP by profhezekiah: 9:48pm On Mar 24, 2017
DocHMD:
God will heal U
Re: Ife Crisis: Why We Arrested Only Yoruba Suspects – IGP by Nobody: 9:49pm On Mar 24, 2017
the mumu igp is jst sayn crime has no tribe, crime has no tribe, including a continuous beating around the bush without answering the question. the yorubas arent known for violence. they police just rounded up scape goats while the real culprits of hausa extraction are being shielded. what a shame

3 Likes

Re: Ife Crisis: Why We Arrested Only Yoruba Suspects – IGP by naijaking1: 9:50pm On Mar 24, 2017
Not that I have any respect for Yoruba muslims, but let's face the truth here.

Hausa fulanis fight with Igbos in Enugu, you arrest Igbos.
Hausa fulanis massacre south Kaduna people, Zango Kaff people of south Kaduna are arrested.
Hausa Fulani herdsmen fight with Delta state people, Igbos and Urhobos are arrested.
Hausa Fulani herdsmen wipe out whole villages in Taraba, local Taraba christians are arrested.
Hausa Fulani herdsmen give notice of coming to attack Tiv people of Benue, the army turns around to arrest local Tiv people minding their business in their villages.
Now Hausa fulanis go to Ife, fight with locals, and only Yoruba locals are arrested.

Don't you see a pattern?

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ife Crisis: Why We Arrested Only Yoruba Suspects – IGP by John902(m): 9:50pm On Mar 24, 2017
BankeSmalls:

My friend keep quiet. Criminals and murderers abound in south west. The IGP is only doing his job.
i guess the South west are doing the murderous act in southern Kaduna
Re: Ife Crisis: Why We Arrested Only Yoruba Suspects – IGP by tonio2wo: 9:52pm On Mar 24, 2017
Pavarottii:
I couldn't find any reason said; unless he means all yorubas r criminals.

That's exactly what he said.

3 Likes

Re: Ife Crisis: Why We Arrested Only Yoruba Suspects – IGP by 9jabull: 9:52pm On Mar 24, 2017
Nawaoooooooo, slave master calling their slaves criminal. we no no say dem be criminal, but their masters don tell us. Na sit don dey look we dey, dey laugh for swahill.

15 Likes

Re: Ife Crisis: Why We Arrested Only Yoruba Suspects – IGP by Nobody: 9:52pm On Mar 24, 2017
Bruteforce101:

Aba prison returnee, jobless nitwit whose only achievement in life is his dirty boxers he inherited from his late father. You cant even take care of your own daughter, she will surely curse you when she grow up to know you are a lazy Igbo smoking criminal. Shame on you.
dude ur insults make no sense and do not reflect nor represent his shortcomings. be creative

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ife Crisis: Why We Arrested Only Yoruba Suspects – IGP by Nobody: 9:52pm On Mar 24, 2017
Eazybay:

You kill ppl 4rm d President's tribe and u expect an award? You know why d matter was transferred to abuja? Cos dey and any minion who support such travesty should be in Kuje with Kanu

Ibu Isi ewu.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Southeast, South-south Governors To Recreate Old Eastern Region / Hajo Sani Is Special Assistant (Admin), Office Of The Wife Of The President / Obasanjo With His Bicycle Near His Farm In Ota (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.