Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,961 members, 7,817,818 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

Ife Crisis: Why We Arrested Only Yoruba Suspects – IGP - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ife Crisis: Why We Arrested Only Yoruba Suspects – IGP (43215 Views)

Police: We Arrested Shina Peller For Mobilizing 50 Thugs To Attack Maroko Police / APC Crisis: Why I Made Sure Saraki Became Senate President In 2015 – Atiku / Herdsmen Crisis: Why Labelling Attackers Fulani Is Wrong - Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ife Crisis: Why We Arrested Only Yoruba Suspects – IGP by Uteghe(m): 11:17am On Mar 25, 2017
KINGOFTHEEAST:
sorry there's nothing like tribe in crime ,we are all Nigerian or is the Yoruba race denying one indivisible Nigeria....time manager,kropothkin2,uteghe,vexdacool,passingshot,modath,seun,myndd44 come and see ya brother ooo
Unam ikot unege awod owo. Aya diok nkpo uno fin ke nsi nsi.
Re: Ife Crisis: Why We Arrested Only Yoruba Suspects – IGP by Tolams16(m): 11:22am On Mar 25, 2017
Abeg somone should explain this to me......after the yorubas almost finished all the hausa's living. In ife...pls which suspects is left again to arrest.....WUNA DON KILL ALL OF THEM FINISH NA....
Re: Ife Crisis: Why We Arrested Only Yoruba Suspects – IGP by spiff005(m): 11:25am On Mar 25, 2017
DocHMD:
Jail the yoruba miscreants and throw away the keys. tongue
ur brain box is blank
Re: Ife Crisis: Why We Arrested Only Yoruba Suspects – IGP by dragonking3: 11:38am On Mar 25, 2017
madridguy:
@dragonking3: I don't understand your point.

Am not mandax that you quoted
Re: Ife Crisis: Why We Arrested Only Yoruba Suspects – IGP by Smoothie01(f): 11:45am On Mar 25, 2017
The Hausas that started the ish were probably killed in the counter attack that ensued...
Re: Ife Crisis: Why We Arrested Only Yoruba Suspects – IGP by kolas88(m): 11:49am On Mar 25, 2017
mr IGP,are you saying that all the people involved in the crisis are Yorubas? what is the identity of those who triggered the crisis? you must be stooge of the presidency
Re: Ife Crisis: Why We Arrested Only Yoruba Suspects – IGP by KINGOFTHEEAST: 11:59am On Mar 25, 2017
Uteghe:

Unam ikot unege awod owo. Aya diok nkpo uno fin ke nsi nsi.
anuofia ozu Nauru awo NNE rir nsi egbe eligwe gbarie GI isi ya na nna GI ebea udelr tie ozu Lee ka I dika ife eji achu aja ezi
Re: Ife Crisis: Why We Arrested Only Yoruba Suspects – IGP by Mcreloaded(m): 12:30pm On Mar 25, 2017
Sometimes what comes.out of the mouth of some people makes one wonder if only naked people on the street are mad how can u open ur mouth and say such rubbish as a police officer when it takes 2 to tango so are u saying the Yoruba's were also not affected in any way to warrant the arrest of even 1 opponent in the fracas
Re: Ife Crisis: Why We Arrested Only Yoruba Suspects – IGP by ChimaobiFN(m): 12:36pm On Mar 25, 2017
Then why did Awolowo fight against Biafra, because he feared that Biafra would be greater than Nigeria.
Then why are the yorubas of today murmuring against the northern, why don't they stay.
One i believe Biafra win be free
Re: Ife Crisis: Why We Arrested Only Yoruba Suspects – IGP by Aarenaija: 1:04pm On Mar 25, 2017
How many Fulani hearsmen have arrested since they have been killing Inocient Nigerians all over the country.?

Those who commit crimes must be purnished but it must not be selective .

Can those Hausa accommodate other tribes as Yorubas do in the South?

What you can not take, don't do it to others, that's what makes.life worth living.

Justice mist be for all and not for a few.
Re: Ife Crisis: Why We Arrested Only Yoruba Suspects – IGP by olajizz01(m): 1:05pm On Mar 25, 2017
nkwuocha:

Take a good look at the yorubas that fought biafra during the war, ALL DIED OCTRACIZED AND WRETCHED. Are you talking about same Adekunle that died a wretched man? He was forgotten until his shameful death? Or Awolowo that made suicide a legendary feat for the yorubas? It's shameful that you guys are complaining about the Igbos dominating Lagos despite the genocide we suffered during the civil war?! It's a shame that the same one Nigeria you fought for is now like a bone shooking your throats!!! We shall continue to dominate Lagos, chasing your lazy asses down other under-under developed Yoruba states. Lagos is for the willing minds, the Igbos will continue to hustle there and make their monies there. Get out if the kitchen if it's too hot!

As usual you guys keep licking the scrotum of your slave masters! Let go off their balls man! Biafra Must be achieved,it can only take time. There's no difference between the South south and south east, Infact what's the meaning of the word "south south"?Does it sound logical to you?

Talking about oyel? What has it done for the average igbo man or Nigeria? With all the oyel we dey get, I'm still running my generator here 24/7.Mr Yoruba man, what can you boast of? You guys don't hold the trophy to white man's education no more.Even the few who has got it are shallow minded. An average yoruba man will only talk about injustice when you turn your back to him, but will never challenge it to your face.

Again, we cannot seek the support of the Yoruba man to get biafra. The last time we did, it led to the bloodiest civil war in history. My hpappiness right now is, the runs wey una do, don dey kill una. grin grin
OBJ is still chilling,where is agbari ojukwu that started biafra war,the coward ojukwu ran to cote d' ivoire with brand new benz and left u people at the mercy of Yorubas,he begged OBJ for forgiveness becos of his entitlement in Nigerian Army b4 his life was alittle bit meaningful,before his death,his head was bigger than the whole body. Are you tell me that SS is d same with the SE,you must be a joker,SS had denied you people several times and you still want to associate with them by fire by force becos of thier OYEL. Concerning moving to your enemy's region(SW) in everyday,hour and minute as if your region has torn by war,we all know that your region is an HELL,that is the reason u flooded all the states in SW region not only Lagos,go to Ogun,Ondo,Oyo,Osun and Ekiti.You come to enjoy the good legacy that Awolowo left behind since Ojukwu was a murderer,a Terrorist, who mudered 3millions of your people,we are accomodating,but don't transgress your boundary becos there is no mercy for that,hope u witnessed what happen in Akure and Ife just of recent,fore warned is fore armed.

1 Like

Re: Ife Crisis: Why We Arrested Only Yoruba Suspects – IGP by linusbnn(m): 1:37pm On Mar 25, 2017
BankeSmalls:

My friend keep quiet. Criminals and murderers abound in south west. The IGP is only doing his job.

One day such treatment will knock at your door. Amen
Re: Ife Crisis: Why We Arrested Only Yoruba Suspects – IGP by ajog1: 1:51pm On Mar 25, 2017
Opakan2:

you'll think it's joke.. it will play out before your very eyes
Hausas are no longer welcomed in yoruba land after that 48 hrs elapses. Even Buhari can't stop what is coming

I'm Yoruba and I must defend Yoruba interest and people before any other.. so help me God
You guys are joking!
Re: Ife Crisis: Why We Arrested Only Yoruba Suspects – IGP by nkwuocha: 2:16pm On Mar 25, 2017
[quote [s]author=olajizz01 post=54933027]OBJ is still chilling,where is agbari ojukwu that started biafra war,the coward ojukwu ran to cote d' ivoire with brand new benz and left u people at the mercy of Yorubas,he begged OBJ for forgiveness becos of his entitlement in Nigerian Army b4 his life was alittle bit meaningful,before his death,his head was bigger than the whole body. Are you tell me that SS is d same with the SE,you must be a joker,SS had denied you people several times and you still want to associate with them by fire by force becos of thier OYEL. Concerning moving to your enemy's region(SW) in everyday,hour and minute as if your region has torn by war,we all know that your region is an HELL,that is the reason u flooded all the states in SW region not only Lagos,go to Ogun,Ondo,Oyo,Osun and Ekiti.You come to enjoy the good legacy that Awolowo left behind since Ojukwu was a murderer,a Terrorist, who mudered 3millions of your people,we are accomodating,but don't transgress your boundary becos there is no mercy for that,hope u witnessed what happen in Akure and Ife just of recent,fore warned is fore armed[/s]. [/quote

Keep the old women tales to yourself.Apart from obj ,who in the South wasste that got involved in the war is doing well after the biafran war?

You keep calling SS ,again I repeat there's no logic like that. It's not even a dictionary word. Yorubas are cowards and that's a fact. Ojukwu was given a state burial while Awolowo died a coward. Adekunle the black scorpion stunged himself to death. He died a forgotten and wretched man.

There's no point warning the Igbos. We know you guys are cowards .Direct your warning to your masters whose balls you enjoy taking down your throats!
Re: Ife Crisis: Why We Arrested Only Yoruba Suspects – IGP by rumours: 3:02pm On Mar 25, 2017
Ever since I was a child, senseless killings have been happening in northern Nigeria - from Kano to Kaduna, Bauchi to Gombe. I have not heard of any arrest or prosecution. Yet according to IGP, crime does not have tribe. What is wrong with this people and this geographical expression called Nigeria. In fact, very recently, the jihadist murderers of

Mama Bridget in Kano whom they claim to have arrested were discharged and acquitted. Yet this man say crime does not have tribe. Evangelist Eunice of the RCCG was brutally murdered in Kubwa by the same Islamist Jihadist, yet Idris say crime does not have tribe.

O God! Judge this wicked people. O God! Chastise this evil men in leadership position with scorpion. Confound them o Lord. Judge their double standards and hypocrisy. Wipe them out o Lord. And join anybody who is justifying these injustices in YOUR wrath o Lord. Join their hailers, sycophants and praise singers. But if they genuinely repent, o Lord, forgive them. In Jesus name. Amen.
Re: Ife Crisis: Why We Arrested Only Yoruba Suspects – IGP by Uteghe(m): 3:44pm On Mar 25, 2017
KINGOFTHEEAST:
anuofia ozu Nauru awo NNE rir nsi egbe eligwe gbarie GI isi ya na nna GI ebea udelr tie ozu Lee ka I dika ife eji achu aja ezi
...so you can read Yoruba..Hahahaha...
Re: Ife Crisis: Why We Arrested Only Yoruba Suspects – IGP by doublewisdom: 4:14pm On Mar 25, 2017
nkwuocha:

Igbos that are killed in foreign lands are killed based on the constitution of those lands, example is Malaysia. We are talking about Nigeria here, one lovely thing about cowards like you is that you guys can never stand up for yourselves and damn the consequences. If your bloody government kills an IPOB today, three more IPOB takes the place of the dead. We hate the contraption called Nigeria, we are ready to die for the emancipation of the Igbos from this ugly union. But you guys will rather chew the testis of the fulanis than fight for your rights.Educated people with very low self worth is what you are. Educated but will rather drive the Hausa man's truck than use your acquired knowledge and fight to create a civilized and promising nation.

With the poverty in the South waaste growing rapidly, one would expect you drop the testis already. Nay, you rather challenge the IPOB while your masters pummel you to submission. Cowards
grin grin grin. Ol Boy! See finishing! Kai!

2 Likes

Re: Ife Crisis: Why We Arrested Only Yoruba Suspects – IGP by doublewisdom: 4:21pm On Mar 25, 2017
BankeSmalls:

Egbon, forgot about this defence, yorubaland has been 'owned' by a combination of Hausa and igbo businesses. Dangote may buy up the whole coastline soon. The laziest sets of people in the world comes from yorubaland. Look under every bridge or every motor park and see hundreds of able bodied men scavenging for change money to feed multiple families and girlfriends. The laziness of the yorubas is legendary.

On comparison for the wealthier region. No need to glorify your stupidity. Just cross river niger and you are in a different world. You don't see beggars and miscreants roaming the streets like you see in the south west. No street urchins constituting a nuisance or touts hoping to exploit the masses because he is an alaye or omonile.

Agbero, omonile and alaye are all yoruba words.
grin grin grin. Hahahahahahahhah

1 Like

Re: Ife Crisis: Why We Arrested Only Yoruba Suspects – IGP by KINGOFTHEEAST: 4:58pm On Mar 25, 2017
Uteghe:
...so you can read Yoruba..Hahahaha...
ezi kitikpa gbagbuo GI Ebere ahu
Re: Ife Crisis: Why We Arrested Only Yoruba Suspects – IGP by Uteghe(m): 9:25pm On Mar 25, 2017
KINGOFTHEEAST:
ezi kitikpa gbagbuo GI Ebere ahu
Trump has sent soldiers to intal Onikuje Kanu.
Re: Ife Crisis: Why We Arrested Only Yoruba Suspects – IGP by KINGOFTHEEAST: 9:30pm On Mar 25, 2017
Uteghe:

Trump has sent soldiers to intal Onikuje Kanu.
moto gbuo GI ebe ahu boy e riri GI e ri O
Re: Ife Crisis: Why We Arrested Only Yoruba Suspects – IGP by Ikeg: 6:51am On Mar 27, 2017
DocHMD:
Jail the yoruba miscreants and throw away the keys. tongue

Throw away the keys?

Nonsense.
They should hang them!!
Re: Ife Crisis: Why We Arrested Only Yoruba Suspects – IGP by Nobody: 9:31am On Apr 03, 2017

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Southeast, South-south Governors To Recreate Old Eastern Region / Hajo Sani Is Special Assistant (Admin), Office Of The Wife Of The President / Sadiya Umar Debunks Marriage Rumour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.