Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,647 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

Ife Crisis: Why We Arrested Only Yoruba Suspects – IGP - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ife Crisis: Why We Arrested Only Yoruba Suspects – IGP (43213 Views)

Police: We Arrested Shina Peller For Mobilizing 50 Thugs To Attack Maroko Police / APC Crisis: Why I Made Sure Saraki Became Senate President In 2015 – Atiku / Herdsmen Crisis: Why Labelling Attackers Fulani Is Wrong - Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ife Crisis: Why We Arrested Only Yoruba Suspects – IGP by 2016v2017: 1:08am On Mar 25, 2017
sirequity:
grin

IGP are you saying Yoruba's are known for committing crime? But they use to tag Igbos as crime committers!

Touch not Fulani anointed.
what can the yorubas do to their slave masters? just look at how they spat the yorubas and humiliated them.what a shame to the cowards called yorubas,who only have power to betray Biafrans. They will never face their slave masters,they are going to turn to insult IPOB and Biafrans.
Yorubas are the ancestors of ZOMBIES

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ife Crisis: Why We Arrested Only Yoruba Suspects – IGP by ExInferis(m): 1:09am On Mar 25, 2017
sirequity:
grin

IGP are you saying Yoruba's are known for committing crime? But they use to tag Igbos as crime committers!

Yorubas are touts and thugs.

Igbores are crooked, crude, cruel, immoral, criminal, fraudulent, deceitful, petty, mean, evil, envious, uncouth, terroristic, bombastic, vain, cowardly, greedy, covetous, slothy, vulgar, pilferous, hedonistic, nepotic, kleptomanic, slovenly, nihilistic, barbaric, savage, heretic, materialistic, alcoholic, unpatriotic, selfish, and loud.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ife Crisis: Why We Arrested Only Yoruba Suspects – IGP by 2016v2017: 1:10am On Mar 25, 2017
Jokerman:
So because the Yorubas accommodated them, they are now criminals ba??

The ones that killed that Yoruba evangelist bko??

Don't worry now, sheybe power will leave North one day ba??

This is how you termed Abiola, Obasanjo, Tinubu and Kudirat criminals...

Don't allow we the Yoruba Muslims to get angry...
what can you do to your slave masters?

1 Like

Re: Ife Crisis: Why We Arrested Only Yoruba Suspects – IGP by 2016v2017: 1:13am On Mar 25, 2017
Pavarottii:
I couldn't find any reason said; unless he means all yorubas r criminals.
are still looking for a professor to interpret the meaning to you.Criminals you said,is what he means.

1 Like

Re: Ife Crisis: Why We Arrested Only Yoruba Suspects – IGP by k9ine(m): 1:52am On Mar 25, 2017
This one na 'one Nigeria' IG.
What a lame and foolish excuse. So what he means is that any person agrieved can take the laws into their hands. No qualms.
I hope if the Hausa people in Kano state attack Yoruba people there, and the Yorubas fight back causing death and mayhem, he would arrest only the Hausas since they were the aggressor?
You folks should keep this in mind.
Re: Ife Crisis: Why We Arrested Only Yoruba Suspects – IGP by str8talk1: 2:44am On Mar 25, 2017
One Nigeria. grin

Yolobas, good Afternoon!
When you ride on the back of the tiger and you think you have gotten a good ally in these Fulani-Herdsmen Govt. (FG) of Nigeria that has compromised all components of our security& intelligence architecture , then be prepared to be made a Sushí( Japanese Súyá).

undecided

2 Likes

Re: Ife Crisis: Why We Arrested Only Yoruba Suspects – IGP by KissCODE(m): 2:48am On Mar 25, 2017
BenBruce4Presdt:

Don't be like the Yorubas..

Just be human!
WHAT!!!!
how are yorubas? Abeg wetin be their trade mark or mark in trade? grin grin grin grin
Re: Ife Crisis: Why We Arrested Only Yoruba Suspects – IGP by Awoo88: 3:38am On Mar 25, 2017
Jokerman:

Those ones that are brain dead? How will they will their slave mentality
Re: Ife Crisis: Why We Arrested Only Yoruba Suspects – IGP by Zizzydex(f): 4:01am On Mar 25, 2017
AnambraDota:
Yoruba yoots are known for ritualism , criminalism and gambling
YOU NEED BRAIN SURGERY...

1 Like

Re: Ife Crisis: Why We Arrested Only Yoruba Suspects – IGP by Splashme: 4:22am On Mar 25, 2017
Funlordmaniac:

What a very senseless statement!
Re: Ife Crisis: Why We Arrested Only Yoruba Suspects – IGP by Bcbabe(f): 4:22am On Mar 25, 2017
Jokerman:

angry angry angry angry angry angry Walai ko ni dafu IGP yi! angry angry angry angry

Fulan/Hausa go dey kill folks no single arrest! Na dem kill for Benue and Soldiers come even shoot our people joined! Ko ni da fun IGp yen! angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Ife Crisis: Why We Arrested Only Yoruba Suspects – IGP by AceSkillz01: 4:28am On Mar 25, 2017
Ojiofor:
The IG is only doing his job by arresting those terrorist that murdered innocent law abiding Hausa/Fulani citizens in their houses.CHAI!

Really its sad. These touts probably went house to house to get rid of these innocent Northerners that didn't harm anybody! We all know Hausa/Fulani are friendly and amiable tongue

They must have done it out of jealousy. Because I know for a fact that Hausas control the forex and financial markets wherever they go. You saw how Seun Egbegbe tried to rob some Hausa BDC traders in Lagos or so. E dey their body.

Accommodating my foot

4 Likes

Re: Ife Crisis: Why We Arrested Only Yoruba Suspects – IGP by AceSkillz01: 4:32am On Mar 25, 2017
Bcbabe:
angry angry angry angry angry angry Walai ko ni dafu IGP yi! angry angry angry angry

Fulan/Hausa go dey kill folks no single arrest! Na dem kill for Benue and Soldiers come even shoot our people joined! Ko ni da fun IGp yen! angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

Welcome to One Nigeria. Eyah, its like you are new to this country ooo

London girl?
Re: Ife Crisis: Why We Arrested Only Yoruba Suspects – IGP by Truthisit: 4:53am On Mar 25, 2017
Same way you will be jailed for life!
DocHMD:
Jail the yoruba miscreants and throw away the keys. tongue
Re: Ife Crisis: Why We Arrested Only Yoruba Suspects – IGP by ransomed: 4:57am On Mar 25, 2017
I can now understand why IPOB are agitatiing for Biafra. We are keenly watching the Othman Dan Fodio's expansionists agenda in HD and putting the puzzle together to unravel the jihadists masterplan. IGP actions and inactions recently are dividing us further on daily basis. He becomes blind to Fulani herdmen and heinous crimes against humanity they commit on per second's rate across the Nation but beams his searchlights on anyone that stands for his security against the Hausa/Fulani mauraders. To your tent o Israel.
Re: Ife Crisis: Why We Arrested Only Yoruba Suspects – IGP by anjowaka510(m): 5:25am On Mar 25, 2017
BankeSmalls:

My friend keep quiet. Criminals and murderers abound in south west. The IGP is only doing his job.
Strong fallacious statement .
Re: Ife Crisis: Why We Arrested Only Yoruba Suspects – IGP by Kingspin(m): 5:27am On Mar 25, 2017
IGP is a Fulani man.
Re: Ife Crisis: Why We Arrested Only Yoruba Suspects – IGP by madridguy(m): 5:34am On Mar 25, 2017
@dragonking3: I don't understand your point.

mandax:

You needed to remember that the SW indigenes are nearly equally divided between Muslims and non Muslim groups.

The Muslim group can't imagine being in a separate country without the far north.
Re: Ife Crisis: Why We Arrested Only Yoruba Suspects – IGP by Nobody: 5:58am On Mar 25, 2017
Until the south unite, the north will keep playing us.As the saying goes, when two brothers fight, the thief enters the house to steal while they are distracted with their fight.
And lest I forget, a word for my brothers from the west " condemn evil when you see it,and not be indifferent because it is happening to your perceived enemy, next time it might come to your door step to roost", the SS and SE have never been able to fully depend on the unflinching support of the SW like they do for the north and that's a fact. If only we as southerners will see that bickering amongst ourselves will only give these defendants of danfodio avenue to carry out their evil scheme of hostile take over, to think when other regions complain on the issue of federal character of this administration, the same SW where the same people that will label any one ipob youth of saying such, well the results are beginning to play out
Has anyone wondered why the police where swift to action?, let me answer because hausa-fulanis had the highest casualties, if it was the other way round, the case will keep dragging and eventually forgotten, mile 12 crisis comes to mind
I will say it one more time, it's time for southerners to unite, set your differences aside, the north is out with its fang to get you, bickering amongst yourselves will only make you more vulnerable
Re: Ife Crisis: Why We Arrested Only Yoruba Suspects – IGP by aauwalu17: 6:03am On Mar 25, 2017
BankeSmalls:

My friend keep quiet. Criminals and murderers abound in south west. The IGP is only doing his job.

My friend forget abt them. ths ppl are mad i mean the bad egg among yeroba! we though igbo ar th enemy of hausas now i saw a diffrnc. u kill ppl for no reason. and one day i hear u accused wht boko haram was doing?
wht of u? whts th diffrnt btw u an boko haram?
nonsense. Allh ya isa kuma
Re: Ife Crisis: Why We Arrested Only Yoruba Suspects – IGP by aauwalu17: 6:11am On Mar 25, 2017
So are u telling th IG has no right to investigate wht is happn? to me if am were Presidnt i must sack evry police in yeroba land for not doing th duty at appropriate time!
u jst murder innocent soul ar u mad, jst because u drunk evry day? and one day u accuse wht boko haram was doing? u are th boko haram b.coz u kill for no reason!!!
yan banza kawai I mean d bad egg among yeroba.Allh ya isa
kill them all
Re: Ife Crisis: Why We Arrested Only Yoruba Suspects – IGP by walosky(m): 6:14am On Mar 25, 2017
Opakan2:
It's no longer ibos looking for yorubas wrath, even hausas have joined

Idris and whoever cares should know yorubas are not cowards like d chest beaters and ultimatum givers in the East.
Na just small e remain and the union might end.. Let Hausas re-colonize ibos and SS people, we don't care
A coward Afonja in high spirit

5 Likes

Re: Ife Crisis: Why We Arrested Only Yoruba Suspects – IGP by Mckennedy: 6:26am On Mar 25, 2017
ExInferis:

Yorubas are touts and thugs.

Igbores are crooked, crude, cruel, immoral, criminal, fraudulent, deceitful, petty, mean, evil, envious, uncouth, terroristic, bombastic, vain, cowardly, greedy, covetous, slothy, vulgar, pilferous, hedonistic, nepotic, kleptomanic, slovenly, nihilistic, barbaric, savage, heretic, materialistic, alcoholic, unpatriotic, selfish, and loud.

Yet you keep crying harder each time you heard igbos demand Biafran, isn't it foolish?

4 Likes

Re: Ife Crisis: Why We Arrested Only Yoruba Suspects – IGP by Dareomo(m): 6:28am On Mar 25, 2017
God is the superior judge.
Re: Ife Crisis: Why We Arrested Only Yoruba Suspects – IGP by mightyhazel: 6:32am On Mar 25, 2017
shinarambo1:

Shut up. not all yorubas support APC or whatever their government stands for.
The most vocal opposition to this aboki goverment are yorubas. Fayose and Fani Kayode, an Ekiti and Ile ife man respectively.
yea,not all are supporting them now.

But 99.9 percent campaigned vigorously and voted massively for the govt. Ur monarchs even threatened 2 exterminate dose dat go contrary!

And den,wen buhari started with hos barefaced nepotism and crass ethnicism,..ur likes cheered him 2 high heavens,..wen he made d infamous '5 facent' speech, ur type hung out flags,hailing him while mocking others because they didt support or vote him!

Do u remember how ur type always rebutts any opposition,saying dat buhari hasn't made all his appointments yet and we crying foul?

Is this not wot buoyed d man and gave him d confidence 2 keep filling every available posts with his kinsmen?

Now,d result is wot ur hearing. Am afraid we in d south will hav 2 endure ds kind of treatment.
See how u yap about ffk and fayose as if b4 now,u were not the ones degrading and abusing dem dat dey r yoruba bastards,..while others saw dem as heros?

Abeg,go siddon for inside pit.

6 Likes

Re: Ife Crisis: Why We Arrested Only Yoruba Suspects – IGP by mightyhazel: 6:36am On Mar 25, 2017
aauwalu17:

My friend forget abt them. ths ppl are mad i mean the bad egg among yeroba! we though igbo ar th enemy of hausas now i saw a diffrnc. u kill ppl for no reason. and one day i hear u accused wht boko haram was doing?
wht of u? whts th diffrnt btw u an boko haram?
nonsense. Allh ya isa kuma
every body is enemy to u?

No sir,..the reverse is the case. U are d ones killing others even in their own ancestral homes

1 Like

Re: Ife Crisis: Why We Arrested Only Yoruba Suspects – IGP by olajizz01(m): 6:46am On Mar 25, 2017
sirequity:
grin

We yoruba just show u how to take the bull by the horn,whenever hausa/fulani have started killing u people and burning your house on your own soil,dont run to Abuja anymore,we have taught u how to deal with them,don't be cowards anymore.
Re: Ife Crisis: Why We Arrested Only Yoruba Suspects – IGP by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 6:46am On Mar 25, 2017
hope them arrest sarrki tongue ?
Re: Ife Crisis: Why We Arrested Only Yoruba Suspects – IGP by ExInferis(m): 6:49am On Mar 25, 2017
Mckennedy:

Yet you keep crying harder each time you heard igbos demand Biafran, isn't it foolish?

Nope. They can demand all they want....

Having it is something else.

It's just like me demanding one hundred thousand quadrillion dollars.

It's easy to dream the impossible.
Re: Ife Crisis: Why We Arrested Only Yoruba Suspects – IGP by Afromalaika(m): 6:50am On Mar 25, 2017
prince9851:
[s][/s]bla bla blah
noisy chest beater
Go and regain Ilorin back from ur beloved Fulani masters then we will take u serious grin
Your sense of History is very poor. Fulani conquered d whole of d north west and north central part of Nigeria, dat hegemony extended to Ilorin. 4 yr information, d whole of Hausa land is under Fulani occupation who displaced all d sarikis and installed d emirs in dir stead. Yr question is like telling the HAUSA to go get back dir land. I will tell you an interesting story about Fulani incursions to igbo land. Though yr Igbo will and can not fathom it. I dey come.
Re: Ife Crisis: Why We Arrested Only Yoruba Suspects – IGP by Kay25(m): 6:54am On Mar 25, 2017
So baseless and unjustifiable ..what a partisan IG why him no arrest ooni too??but tell sai baba and the ig that they ve touched the tigers tail and when all d oorisa of ile-ife starts to fight them eeeeee sai baba go know say no be sere sere yoruba's diety no dey sleep ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Southeast, South-south Governors To Recreate Old Eastern Region / Hajo Sani Is Special Assistant (Admin), Office Of The Wife Of The President / Obasanjo With His Bicycle Near His Farm In Ota (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.