Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,858 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:36 AM

No Other God Or Allah But Your Conscience - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / No Other God Or Allah But Your Conscience (6446 Views)

Can Yahweh Or Allah Help You In Time Of Need? / You Shall Have No Other God Before Me / ‘’all Other God’s Must Shut-up And Hang-up, Never To Redial My Number Again...'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Other God Or Allah But Your Conscience by nobaga: 9:11pm On Mar 24, 2017
No Other God Or Allah But Your Conscience

How could that be? You just discovered no other God or Allah but your conscience after all your prayers, investments and sacrifice that there is no other God or Allah but the Conscience within you is God. It cannot be true that the Pope of Rome, Mohammed of Mecca, Jesus of Nazareth were not worshipping God and Allah but their conscience. The monuments, Mosques, Churches and institutional systems on all religions by Indus, Chinese and others were not based on God!

Conscience, just as Nemesis, Aiyelala or Chi is a commonality worldwide. Some have no conscience because they intentionally ignore it; but a baby even dogs develop the sense of right and wrong. Prayers while we fold our hands and feet without helping ourselves with action is born out of laziness and complacency like waiting for manna to fall from heaven. Nothing is so written that man cannot undo or change by taking the bull by the horns. Africans pray out of helplessness putting their destiny in the hands of fraudsters that suck every penny out of them.

Whereas, Religions is a cultural belief used in different communities to regulate behavior for the smooth running of law and order. Some people live within their culture without spreading or converting others into it. Many act as missionaries for their cultures to expand and convert others while they seat at the top in positions to determine right, wrong and votes to converts. They used incentives to lure others as the only way to secure a place in their God’s heaven.

I see! This is why some of us think all these prayers about God were forged to garb Africans. It is just a means to an end. Christianity and Islamic cultures are for people in certain places at certain times that was applicable to their culture and faith in order to keep peace and order. Their God was invented to keep their people in line so that they do not commit atrocity against their fellow men. They also created devil to act as a deterrent against those crossing the line.

This is not different from the God each ethnic group in Africa worship and pray to. The function and reason are the same: Poro and Sande in Liberia deter antisocial behavior or belief. If there was no religion, we would have had to invent one otherwise erring men and women would go astray and disrupt behavior and culture of the communities in which they live. This is the reason we say a country without laws is a country without sin. The fear of God and Devil had to be invented for men without conscience. We have to find a way to civilize our behavior.

The problem manifested by foreign religions and their gods is the lack of deep faith in the new communities it was introduced. Africans have more faith in their God than in foreign gods. This is why Africans are willing to swear on the Bible and the Koran they know are not indigenous to their faith giving them the confidence to commit all kinds of atrocities. Drag erring politicians, priest or imams to Poro, Okija or Osun Shrines to swear, not court where they can bribe judges.

They understand Poro, Amadioha, Sango or Tori wrath of Thunder. These opportunistic Africans would refuse to swear to Nyame of Akan, Bori of Mazuagawa, Igbo-Ukwu or Ogun. Abrahamic religions changed to offering bread instead of flesh and to wine instead of blood of Jesus Christ; that Abraham offered his own son as sacrifice only demonstrated that human can sanitize their “fetish” ways and come clean. Some opportunistic medicine men in Africa have demonized indigenous religions scaring their own people away into the hands of foreign God and religions.

But wait a minute, Sharia and Christian law differ? You mean there was no God, law or order in Africa until the Europeans and Arabs came. If my name is Chukuemeka before the Europeans or Arabs came, there must have been God guiding law and order in Africa since Chuku means God. This is why it was surprising when the Priest said Chuku is a name for Devil and we must baptize you with the name of Christians as Anthony, John, Godwin etc. in order to be accepted by God.

Similarly, the Arabs told us we were worshipping idols and the Christians also called it “fetish” only to find out that the Roman Catholics worship idols too! They called them Saints and place them in “holy” shrines. Like the Christians, the Arabs said Oluwatobi is the Devil’s name and we must change those names to Arabic names in order to be saved. So parents changed our names to Riskatu, Sidikatu, Mohammed, Farouku, Abdul-Fatayi to become the slave of God.

Which one is the slave of God again, didn’t they tell us we are all children of God? No, no, no please. The only child of God is Jesus Christ. Some people are finding it hard to believe and accept that Jesus is not the son of God but Anobi or the messenger of God. Well, this is becoming confusing nah. It is either we are children of God or slave of God. Who in his right mind would ever suspected that God also dealt in slave trade!

Unkulunkulu, isiZulu: the very great one is the Supreme Creator. The invention of Devil is also confusing. The Yoruba have many gods and devil is not one of those. They have the god of fire, the god of river, the god of iron and many others that report to one Olorun. They even claimed that the world started in Africa, indeed in Ile-Ife. The Hausa, Igbo, Ashanti, Zulu as other African ethnics have similar story about the origin of life and procreation. Even some Africans find them preposterous because they faithfully accept Bible and Koran fictitious versions.

However, by conspiracy or collusion, world scientists and archaeologists backed Africans up, that life originated in Africa. If all these scientific discoveries are not fictions, how could religion come from Europe or Arabian Desert to bring God as if there was no single Commandment in Africa when these people had originally migrated from Africa to other parts of the world.

If God existed and created Man in Africa and these Men migrated out of Africa, does it make any sense that the Christian law and Sharia came back to Africa to introduce their God that they later discovered outside Africa? On the other hand, could it be that Chi, Chuku or Olorun laws existed in Africa long before God or Allah came to be introduced in Africa. So people’s beliefs that named Chuku or Oluwatoyin knew God existed before the Europeans and Arabs came.

Abi O! You see, where you are wrong is, those names you mentioned have been changed to Jesutoyin, Godwin, Chineke-God etc! When we go to Church and Mosque, we pray in Latin and Arabic, so that God can hear our prayers. God cannot speak Swahili or Twi. Devoted Christians and Muslims never question messages of God propagated by his messengers, not only in Africa.

In the name of the same God, man perpetrated slavery blessing them as the children that would receive their reward in heaven. In the name of Allah, Young men have been led astray, indoctrinated and mesmerized to commit inhuman acts against their fellow men with reward of forty virgins in heaven but very little for the female bombers. Indeed, religion has failed many, questioning their faith in God; just urged to accept everything since it was so written.

They urge and lead us to believe in foreign God they do not believe in. Africans must stop hoping that prayers as remote control, to foreign God will change their misfortune by refusing to lift a finger knowing fully well that heaven only helps those who help themselves. If there is God: foreign God has forsaken Africa. So Africa must either rediscover their God or sanitize their evil behavior to one another by listening, instead of ignoring a conscience that never fails.

Farouk Martins Aresa

http://pointblanknews.com/pbn/news/no-god-allah-conscience/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Other God Or Allah But Your Conscience by felixomor: 9:20pm On Mar 24, 2017
After All these,
The summary is you willbstill die and go and answer to the God who created you.
Id not immediately, then later

Nothing changes
Re: No Other God Or Allah But Your Conscience by Pastafarian: 9:42pm On Mar 24, 2017
felixomor:
After All these,
The summary is you willbstill die and go and answer to the God who created you.
Id not immediately, then later

Nothing changes

fallacy of assumption (don't know what name its called)

what if the god that created him is a deistic version of god?

1 Like

Re: No Other God Or Allah But Your Conscience by felixomor: 10:03pm On Mar 24, 2017
Pastafarian:

fallacy of assumption (don't know what name its called)

what if the god that created him is a deistic version of god?

It doesnt change the fact on ground....
U will die and face your maker one day....

Period
Re: No Other God Or Allah But Your Conscience by Pastafarian: 10:09pm On Mar 24, 2017
felixomor:

It doesnt change the fact on ground....
U will die and face your maker one day....

Period

you've not made any fact, you made assumption

what if the god that made us don't care about how we lived our lives? you're joining to things that are not necessarily mutually inclusive

2 Likes

Re: No Other God Or Allah But Your Conscience by felixomor: 10:13pm On Mar 24, 2017
Pastafarian:

you've not made any fact, you made assumption

what if the god that made us don't care about how we lived our lives? you're joining to things that are not necessarily mutually inclusive

Who is making assumption now?
Besides, if he doesn't care how we live our lives...
Why are u teaching your children morals?
Why does good and bad exist?

Msheww
Re: No Other God Or Allah But Your Conscience by Pastafarian: 10:20pm On Mar 24, 2017
felixomor:

Who is making assumption now?
Besides, if he doesn't care how we live our lives...
Why are u teaching your children morals?
Why does good and bad exist?

Msheww
you are making assumptions that whoever created this world MUST care how we live our lives which doesn't necessarily have to be true because there's as much possibility of a theistic god as there is for a deistic god

1 Like

Re: No Other God Or Allah But Your Conscience by felixomor: 10:21pm On Mar 24, 2017
Pastafarian:

you are making assumptions that whoever created this world MUST care how we live our lives which doesn't necessarily have to be true because there's as much possibility of a theistic god as there is for a deistic god

U didnt answer my question...
U have no answer?
Re: No Other God Or Allah But Your Conscience by Pastafarian: 10:26pm On Mar 24, 2017
felixomor:

U didnt answer my question...
U have no answer?

your question doesn't follow

if there's a deistic, it means he doesn't care how we live our lives

your question about morality therefore is useless because its premised on a theistic god, you're also assuming that since humans have right and wrong, a theistic god has to exist

if a deistic god exist, then right and wrong is independent of god but it's human construct

3 Likes

Re: No Other God Or Allah But Your Conscience by felixomor: 10:32pm On Mar 24, 2017
Pastafarian:

your question doesn't follow

if there's a deistic, it means he doesn't care how we live our lives

your question about morality therefore is useless because its premised on a theistic god, you're also assuming that since humans have right and wrong, a theistic god has to exist

if a deistic god exist, then right and wrong is independent of god but it's human construct

And where is the evidence of how humans first constructed the concept of right and wrong.

Please give specific evidence with time and date or else u accept u r the one making assumption...
Re: No Other God Or Allah But Your Conscience by Pastafarian: 12:16am On Mar 25, 2017
felixomor:

And where is the evidence of how humans first constructed the concept of right and wrong.

Please give specific evidence with time and date or else u accept u r the one making assumption...
the need for a moral code becomes necessary when the first set of humans decided to create a society for themselves
Re: No Other God Or Allah But Your Conscience by felixomor: 12:18am On Mar 25, 2017
Pastafarian:
the need for a moral code becomes necessary when the first set of humans decided to create a society for themselves

This is not evidence...
U r the one making assumptions now..
See you?
Re: No Other God Or Allah But Your Conscience by Pastafarian: 12:24am On Mar 25, 2017
felixomor:

This is not evidence... U r the one making assumptions now.. See you?
that's fact, a society can't possibly be made without moral codes
or maybe you can point to one such society where there's no code
seems your theistic morality assumption has no leg to stand on

4 Likes

Re: No Other God Or Allah But Your Conscience by felixomor: 12:25am On Mar 25, 2017
Pastafarian:

that's fact, a society can't possibly be made without moral codes

or maybe you can point to one such society where there's no code

seems your theistic morality assumption has no leg to stand on

Give evidence of how man first introduced concept of good and bad....
With date and time or u know the rest....

Who is fighting assumptions now?
Re: No Other God Or Allah But Your Conscience by Pastafarian: 12:32am On Mar 25, 2017
felixomor:

Give evidence of how man first introduced concept of good and bad....
With date and time or u know the rest....

Who is fighting assumptions now?

I've already given you a clear answer bro

its not my fault if you refuse to see it

the first moral code would've been made when the first set of humans decided to create a society for themselves

For societal continuity...

if you were the only person on this planet, there wont be such a thing as any moral codec or values because there is nobody to direct your actions towards.

When you are the only person in a room, you can do what ever you want only when there are two or more people in a room that you feel it becomes inappropriate to fart.

It is a societal foundation

but nah, it won't be an answer for someone trying to force god as a necessity for morality, not just a god but a theistic god

asking me for date and time grin

1 Like

Re: No Other God Or Allah But Your Conscience by felixomor: 12:37am On Mar 25, 2017
Pastafarian:

I've already given you a clear answer bro

its not my fault if you refuse to see it

the first moral code would've been made when the first set of humans decided to create a society for themselves

For societal continuity...

if you were the only person on this planet, there wont be such a thing as any moral codec or values because there is nobody to direct your actions towards.

When you are the only person in a room, you can do what ever you want only when there are two or more people in a room that you feel it becomes inappropriate to fart.

It is a societal foundation

but nah, it won't be an answer for someone trying to force god as a necessity for morality, not just a god but a theistic god

asking me for date and time grin

morality is a human construct bro

I cant see any statement of time there

Besides facts dont use the phrase "would have" in any tense....
Only speculations do that....

Once again u r trying to bend your own dictionary to define "fact".....
As usual....
Just as u bend it to define "atheist" with your other monikers....

Its a common feature of yours now....
Re: No Other God Or Allah But Your Conscience by Pastafarian: 12:45am On Mar 25, 2017
felixomor:

I cant see any statement of time there

Besides facts dont use the phrase "would have" in any tense....
Only speculations do that....

Once again u r trying to bend your own dictionary to define "fact".....
As usual....
Just as u bend it to define "atheist" with your other monikers....

Its a common feature of yours now....

oh uh!

you're the one with an assumption here and I could also play this game, I could also ask for the time and date specifically when morality also came to be according to you but its a foolish game that I'm above

seems you've run out of words and you've resorted to mud tactics

my point still stands, there's a possibility that a deistic god is what exists just like there's a possibility that a theistic god exists

claiming that a theistic god definitely is the one that exists, aka a god that absolutely cares how we live our lives and wants us to give an account with nothing but assumptions to back it up and forcing this theistic god into every facet of life is purely asinine

you're obviously misguided if you think humans deciding on what's right and wrong proves a theistic god, WLC also always said the same until he debated a morality professor, Shelley Kagan and lost to him; you can check out the debate on YouTube "Is god necessary for Morality?"
Re: No Other God Or Allah But Your Conscience by felixomor: 12:47am On Mar 25, 2017
Pastafarian:

oh uh!

you're the one with an assumption here and I could also play this game, I could also ask for the time and date specifically when morality also came to be according to you but its a foolish game that I'm above

seems you've run out of words and you've resorted to mud tactics

my point still stands, there's a possibility that a deistic god is what exists just like there's a possibility that a theistic god exists

claiming that a theistic god definitely is the one that exists, aka a god that absolutely cares how we live our lives and wants us to give an account with nothing but assumptions to back it up and forcing this theistic god into every facet of life is purely asinine

you're obviously misguided if you think humans deciding on what's right and wrong proves a theistic god, WLC also always said the same until he debated a morality professor, Shelley Kagan and lost to him

So u dont have facts as you claimed abi?
So u lied...
Re: No Other God Or Allah But Your Conscience by Pastafarian: 12:48am On Mar 25, 2017
felixomor:

So u dont have facts as you claimed abi?
So u lied...

haha, my fact is "the need for a moral code becomes necessary when the first set of humans decided to create a society for themselves"

and you can prove this wrong by simply pointing to a society that exists/existed without any code at all, just one throughout history
Re: No Other God Or Allah But Your Conscience by felixomor: 12:56am On Mar 25, 2017
Pastafarian:

haha, my fact is "the need for a moral code becomes necessary when the first set of humans decided to create a society for themselves"

and you can prove this wrong by simply pointing to a society that exists/existed without any code at all, just one throughout history

Thats not a fact,
It has no statement of time.....
Nor statement of witness.....

Besides u say "first set of humans"
What are their names?

Ur case is dead blah.....

And besides your second line is an appeal to authority...
Which is faulty on every side....
If u say mention one nation that doesn't have rules, i will simply use my bible to tell u the history of those Nations....

Its lose, lose
Re: No Other God Or Allah But Your Conscience by Pastafarian: 1:01am On Mar 25, 2017
felixomor:

Thats not a fact,
It has no statement of time.....
Nor statement of witness.....

Besides u say "first set of humans"
What are their names?

Ur case is dead blah.....

And besides your second line is an appeal to authority...
Which is faulty on every side....
If u say mention one nation that doesn't have rules, i will simply use my bible to tell u the history of those Nations....

Its lose, lose

see rubbish!

Na wa o!!

appeal to authority? damn!!! do you even know what it means to appeal to authority? you just spill words you don't know the meaning to, little wonder you haven't even gotten my message since

you have no case so far for morality not being a human construct, I've backed up my points with that fact

mention the name of a society that has existed or exists without any code, its simple really, if you can't then rest, you no get point
Re: No Other God Or Allah But Your Conscience by felixomor: 1:02am On Mar 25, 2017
Pastafarian:

see rubbish!

Na wa o!!

appeal to authority? damn!!! do you even know what it means to appeal to authority? you just spill words you don't know the meaning to, little wonder you haven't even gotten my message since

you have no case so far for morality not being a human construct, I've backed up my points with that fact

mention the name of a society that has existed or exists without any code, its simple really, if you can't then rest, you no get point

As usual trying,
Trying to define by force..... lipsrsealed
Re: No Other God Or Allah But Your Conscience by Pastafarian: 1:09am On Mar 25, 2017
for the viewers

my point so far is that morality can exist without any god

morality can exist even if a deistic god exist

right/wrong doesn't prove a theistic god in any way

Felixomor is just moving like you expect apologists to aka assert that without a theistic god .......... cannot be

replace .......... with anything you like from sand to unicorns to chainsaws
Re: No Other God Or Allah But Your Conscience by felixomor: 1:15am On Mar 25, 2017
Pastafarian:
for the viewers

my point so far is that morality can exist without any god

morality can exist even if a deistic god exist

right/wrong doesn't prove a theistic god in any way

Felixomor is just moving like you expect apologists to aka assert that without a theistic god .......... cannot be

replace .......... with anything you like from sand to unicorns to chainsaws

If only u were able to define "facts" which u claim u have...

Facts without time, date and names.....
Sorry....

You are just racing for nothing.
Any reader would see that

I asked u for specific details of how the first concept of morality came to be and i am still waiting.....

So far nothing, but just your futile attempts to rewrite the dictionary.....
Nothing
Re: No Other God Or Allah But Your Conscience by Pastafarian: 1:28am On Mar 25, 2017
felixomor:

If only u were able to define "facts" which u claim u have...

Facts without time, date and names.....
Sorry....

You are just racing for nothing.
Any reader would see that

I asked u for specific details of how the first concept of morality came to be and i am still waiting.....

So far nothing, but just your futile attempts to rewrite the dictionary.....
Nothing

how can you see the answers I've given you when it doesn't tally with your preconceived notions

coming from someone who doesn't even know what it means to appeal to authority grin
Re: No Other God Or Allah But Your Conscience by felixomor: 1:45am On Mar 25, 2017
Pastafarian:

how can you see the answers I've given you when it doesn't tally with your preconceived notions

coming from someone who doesn't even know what it means to appeal to authority grin

U still dont have points...
Everyone saw how u were schooled on logic here on Nairaland....

I asked u simple request in english,
Yet u tell me to look around...
You tell me to Look at nations and societies who copied morality from religion and u claim to be making point.?...

As if that is not enough, u try to curve the dictionary to define "facts"....

Are u not fed up?
Re: No Other God Or Allah But Your Conscience by Pastafarian: 2:18am On Mar 25, 2017
felixomor:

U still dont have points...
Everyone saw how u were schooled on logic here on Nairaland....

show me, projecting much?

I asked u simple request in english,

I answered your simple request in English

Yet u tell me to look around...
You tell me to Look at nations and societies who copied morality from religion and u claim to be making point.?...

oh uh! they copied morality from religion? Hahahahahahahahaha

do not massage "god" into religion, we are talking "god" here, do not attempt to bring a new term into it

the Taoists, Shintoists, Confucianism etc didn't derive their code from any god yet they survived and thrived

this infact knockdown your point totally, I gave you the rope and you hung yourself with it

if you tell me all houses in the world are blue in colour, all I need do is point out a house that's not blue in colour to defeat that assertion

Japan alone shows you don't need any god for morality because they made one without any god involvement

take the L and rest
Re: No Other God Or Allah But Your Conscience by felixomor: 2:30am On Mar 25, 2017
Pastafarian:

show me, projecting much?

I answered your simple request in English

oh uh! they copied morality from religion? Hahahahahahahahaha

do not massage "god" into religion, we are talking "god" here, do not attempt to bring a new term into it

the Taoists, Shintoists, Confucianism etc didn't derive their code from any god yet they survived and thrived

this infact knockdown your point totally, I gave you the rope and you hung yourself with it

if you tell me all houses in the world are blue in colour, all I need do is point out a house that's not blue in colour to defeat that assertion

Japan alone shows you don't need any god for morality because they made one without any god involvement

take the L and rest

Sorry, u still are not making sense
All the religions u mentioned broke away from beliefs in a divine creator.....

All of the the founders grew up being taught the foundations of good and bad by the religion they grew up in....

So u still make no point...
U r mentioning Japan,
Japan and Abraham, who came first?

So u see the lack of intelligence in your thoughts?
because I can simply tell you the forefathersof these religions all descended from Abraham....

So u have no point honestly....

Its very easy to kill ur arguments....
Once u r told to mention date and time specific facts,

U r dead,
Obviously....
Very simple
Re: No Other God Or Allah But Your Conscience by Pastafarian: 2:49am On Mar 25, 2017
felixomor:

Sorry, u still are not making sense
All the religions u mentioned broke away from beliefs in a divine creator.....

All of the the founders grew up being taught the foundations of good and bad by the religion they grew up in....

So u still make no point...
U r mentioning Japan,
Japan and Abraham, who came first?

So u see the lack of intelligence in your thoughts?
because I can simply tell you the forefathersof these religions all descended from Abraham....

So u have no point honestly....

Its very easy to kill ur arguments....
Once u r told to mention date and time specific facts,

U r dead,
Obviously....
Very simple

another rubbish with no substance but ad hominem

just like I expected you massaged Abraham into this when you realised you'll have no point

when I said your problem is pure assumption and false conclusion+ special pleading, I was right

you've specially pleaded for the Christian god while I'm only talking theism not Christianity

I don't accept the BuyBull to be true, I don't believe I descended from Adam, if you claim that prove it "with dates and time" grin
and the Japanese too agree with this

"theistic god" is what I've been using in this argument so far, at no point in this did I refer to any specific theistic god, I was meticulous with that (you can scroll up)

you're now pleading for Yahweh, how unfortunate that its you that's even bringing him into this lol

as far as I am concerned, theistic concept of god is not restricted to Yahweh, there are claims by many other gods about the origin of man and each claim has as much proof of it as Yahweh's aka 0 (zero) proof

show me where the Japanese ever claimed to have descended from Adam and Eve

I think I'm done here so I'll give my closing

theistic god is a god that cares how we live our lives, without this god concept is morality possible? yes and I've proven it by pointing out Shintoism etc which the Japanese were able to decide what's right and wrong, form a society all without believing in that concept of god

as for Felixomor claiming the Japanese came from Adam and eve, he has NO proof of that, the Japanese never claimed to have descended form Adam cuz they have their own Creation myth http://www.cs.williams.edu/~lindsey/myths/myths_17.html and that myth has as much proof backing it up as Felixomor has for Adam and Eve (zero)

Once again, is morality possible without a theistic god? yes
Re: No Other God Or Allah But Your Conscience by felixomor: 2:59am On Mar 25, 2017
Pastafarian:

another rubbish with no substance but ad hominem

just like I expected you massaged Abraham into this when you realised you'll have no point

when I said your problem is pure assumption and false conclusion+ special pleading, I was right

you've specially pleaded for the Christian god while I'm only talking theism not Christianity

I don't accept the BuyBull to be true, I don't believe I descended from Adam, if you claim that prove it "with dates and time" grin
and the Japanese too agree with this

"theistic god" is what I've been using in this argument so far, at no point in this did I refer to any specific theistic god, I was meticulous with that (you can scroll up)

you're now pleading for Yahweh, how unfortunate that its you that's even bringing him into this lol

as far as I am concerned, theistic concept of god is not restricted to Yahweh, there are claims by many other gods about the origin of man and each claim has as much proof of it as Yahweh's aka 0 (zero) proof

show me where the Japanese ever claimed to have descended from Adam and Eve

I think I'm done here so I'll give my closing

theistic god is a god that cares how we live our lives, without this god concept is morality possible? yes and I've proven it by pointing out Shintoism etc which the Japanese were able to decide what's right and wrong, form a society all without believing in that concept of god

as for Felixomor claiming the Japanese came from Adam and eve, he has NO proof of that, the Japanese never claimed to have descended form Adam cuz they have their own Creation myth https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese_creation_myth and that myth has as much proof backing it up as Felixomor has for Adam and Eve (zero)

is morality possible without a theistic god? yes

U have still not stated any fact as to how good and bad came about?
because u have no answer simple.
All the religions u mentioned were founded by people who were morally shaped while growing up by belief in a creator,
So your points are non valid, dead before they even landed....

As typical with anti-christian juvenile...
Ur argument always begins ends by insulting the bible..
U have nothing more than that...

Once u r asked for date and time, u go dumb and start dabbing.....

And today was no exception....
Sad..... undecided
Re: No Other God Or Allah But Your Conscience by Pastafarian: 3:11am On Mar 25, 2017
felixomor:

U have still not stated any fact as to how good and bad came about?
because u have no answer simple.
All the religions u mentioned were founded by people who were morally shaped while growing up by belief in a creator,
So your points are non valid, dead before they even landed....

As typical with anti-christian juvenile...
Ur argument always begins ends by insulting the bible..
U have nothing more than that...

Once u r asked for date and time, u go dumb and start dabbing.....

And today was no exception....
Sad..... undecided

this is where you finally killed your own argument yourself by supporting MY argument so far grin intelligence is far from you

you just said

yes, a creator which is deistic version not theistic, you've shot yourself in the foot and just proven I've wasted time debating you on something that's shouldn't have been debated at all in the first place

is morality possible without a THEISTIC god? YES!!!

THIS POST OF YOURS JUST ADMITTED IT BECAUSE THE JAPANESE BE BELIEVED IN A DEISTIC VERSION OF GOD NOT A THEISTIC VERSION, Their god didn't give them morals

That has been my point since we started this morality debate

save yourself from further embarrassment by taking the L and rest
Re: No Other God Or Allah But Your Conscience by Pastafarian: 3:15am On Mar 25, 2017
and erhm my posts here have hardly been anti christian, it hasn't been anti anything

is morality possible without a theistic moral law giver? yes

if you tell me no car can be painted green, all I need do is point out a green car to defeat the assertion

if you tell me morality is impossible without a theistic law giver, all I need do is point out a society whose history isn't hinged on any lawgiving god to defeat the assertion

its logic 101

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pics From Eckankar 2014 December Regional Seminar. / Third Eye: How To Activate Your Third Eye Through Darkness / Why Do People Fear Man Rather Than God?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.