Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

No Other God Or Allah But Your Conscience - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / No Other God Or Allah But Your Conscience (6525 Views)

Can Yahweh Or Allah Help You In Time Of Need? / You Shall Have No Other God Before Me / ‘’all Other God’s Must Shut-up And Hang-up, Never To Redial My Number Again...'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Other God Or Allah But Your Conscience by felixomor: 3:18am On Mar 25, 2017
Pastafarian:

this is where you finally killed your own argument yourself by supporting MY argument so far grin intelligence is far from you

you just said

yes, a creator which is deistic version not theistic, you've shot yourself in the foot and just proven I've wasted time debating you on something that's shouldn't have been debated at all in the first place

is morality possible without a THEISTIC god? YES!!!

THIS POST OF YOURS JUST ADMITTED IT BECAUSE THE JAPANESE BE BELIEVED IN A DEISTIC VERSION OF GOD NOT A THEISTIC VERSION

That has been my point since we started this morality debate

save yourself from further embarrassment by taking the L and rest

You dare answer yes,
When all the founders of the religious morality u r mentioning grew up born and bred with theistic morality?
And then later broke away after their morality had been shaped?

Only you can see the common sense in that....
No other person can.....

Honestly I am sad on your behalf... undecided
Re: No Other God Or Allah But Your Conscience by Pastafarian: 3:23am On Mar 25, 2017
felixomor:

You dare answer yes,
When all the founders of the religious morality u r mentioning grew up born and bred with theistic morality?
And then later broke away after their morality had been shaped?

Only you can see the common sense in that....
No other person can.....

Honestly I am sad on your behalf... undecided

oh! he goes back to Adam and Eve, which has no proof how cute

show me where the Japanese ever claimed to have been bred by theistic morality and later broke away, prove they were at any point affiliated to theistic morality "with date and time" tongue

keep digging your own hole
Re: No Other God Or Allah But Your Conscience by Pastafarian: 3:25am On Mar 25, 2017
Felixomor, I believe I've made my point and you've made it for me too

so I'll reply your next post only if your next comment makes sense, if I don't reply.... take the hint
Re: No Other God Or Allah But Your Conscience by felixomor: 3:30am On Mar 25, 2017
Pastafarian:

oh! he goes back to Adam and Eve, which has no proof how cute

show me where the Japanese ever claimed to have been bred by theistic morality and later broke away, prove they were at any point affiliated to theistic morality "with date and time" tongue

keep digging your own hole

The Japanese practice a religion which was founded by someone....
That person was born raised by someone...
Keep tracking, u will arrive at the source...

Its obvious u dont know how to trace history....
We can teach u if u r humble enough...
Re: No Other God Or Allah But Your Conscience by felixomor: 3:31am On Mar 25, 2017
Pastafarian:
Felixomor, I believe I've made my point and you've made it for me too

so I'll reply your next post only if your next comment makes sense, if I don't reply.... take the hint

Sorry, u only expressed ur anti-christian rhetoric.....
Which we r used to by now.....

I am still waiting for fact to back up ur 1st claim
Re: No Other God Or Allah But Your Conscience by Pastafarian: 3:33am On Mar 25, 2017
felixomor:

The Japanese practice a religion which was founded by someone....
That person was born raised by someone...
Keep tracking, u will arrive at the source...

Its obvious u dont know how to trace history....
We can teach u if u r humble enough...

teach me by tracing it to a theistic lawgiving god or shut up

I'm done here till you trace it
Re: No Other God Or Allah But Your Conscience by Pastafarian: 3:38am On Mar 25, 2017
Oh! and Felixomor, you need to trace it with "Date and time" tongue
Re: No Other God Or Allah But Your Conscience by felixomor: 3:40am On Mar 25, 2017
Pastafarian:

teach me by tracing it to a theistic lawgiving god or shut up

I'm done here till you trace it

Hehehehe........

Not until you provide your proof for your first claim....
I am waiting to hear how the first atheist man whom is invisible formed morality with zero knowledge of God....
Married and wedded under atheist doctrine
Circumcised his sons with atheist doctrine.... grin

Till then....
Hoops grin
Re: No Other God Or Allah But Your Conscience by nobaga: 3:07pm On Mar 25, 2017
Both of you have educated us and expanded the writer's points. What is sad here is how difficult it is to debrief, reorient or get Africans off the God and cultural of religion used to enslave our mind and mentality. It is an uphill battle. If it is not Jesus, Mohammed or Yahweh it is Krishna or Hindu god to justify our existence while ridiculing African mythology. If they named our parents whatever they like, their job is done, our parents give us those names and it goes on. Unfortunately, what goes on is a mythology and culture that has no basis in science called religion.
Re: No Other God Or Allah But Your Conscience by otemanuduno: 3:28pm On Mar 25, 2017
felixomor:

Who is making assumption now?
Besides, if he doesn't care how we live our lives...
Why are u teaching your children morals?
Why does good and bad exist?

Msheww
If your father doesn't care about how your children live their lives, will you teach your children morals or not? Realmindz, Wilgrea7, come and see low thinking faculty here again o.
Re: No Other God Or Allah But Your Conscience by felixomor: 3:52pm On Mar 25, 2017
otemanuduno:
If your father doesn't care about how your children live their lives, will you teach your children morals or not? Realmindz, Wilgrea7, come and see low thinking faculty here again o.

I pity u....
Which morals will u teach, if ur father failed to pass morals to u?

Just leave here abeg...
Re: No Other God Or Allah But Your Conscience by otemanuduno: 4:00pm On Mar 25, 2017
felixomor:

I pity u....

Just leave here abeg...

So common sense can't teach you moral abi? Which father taught the fatherless morals?

Morality is far far possible without a theistic god. Ask Albert Einstein. Ask Tai Solarin the great atheist and moralist. I have seen his write ups telepathically and they'll make part of the DOCTUFOS OF TRUTH.
Re: No Other God Or Allah But Your Conscience by felixomor: 4:03pm On Mar 25, 2017
otemanuduno:

So common sense can't teach you moral abi? Which father taught the fatherless morals?

I pity u....
Pls go n drop ur new born baby in the bush or even ur child and let him come back after 5 years and see whether he will bring back morals with his common sense

Are u dull?
Re: No Other God Or Allah But Your Conscience by otemanuduno: 4:06pm On Mar 25, 2017
felixomor:

I pity u....
Pls go n drop ur new born baby in the bush or even ur child and let him come back after 5 years and see whether he will bring back morals with his common sense

Are u dull?
Try that with yours, guy. Anybody can teach anybody moral, not necessary a theistic god or father. Let's not derail with unnecessary assumptions.
Re: No Other God Or Allah But Your Conscience by otemanuduno: 4:08pm On Mar 25, 2017
felixomor:

I pity u....

Just leave here abeg...

You changed mouth now ba grin before it was if my father doesn't care about my children, now it is if my father didn't teach moral. Pls try to be stable for once guy.
Re: No Other God Or Allah But Your Conscience by nobaga: 4:20pm On Mar 25, 2017
Hmmm! I wonder who though Donald Trump morals, after all he got 81% of regular church goers! God fearing people. That is is a whooping number from men of God voting for foul mouth hate monger. Can these Africans be redeemed from the clutch of Jesus?
Re: No Other God Or Allah But Your Conscience by felixomor: 4:20pm On Mar 25, 2017
otemanuduno:

You changed mouth now ba grin before it was if my father doesn't care about my children, now it is if my father didn't teach moral. Pls try to be stable for once guy.
otemanuduno:
Try that with yours, guy. Anybody can teach anybody moral, not necessary a theistic god or father. Let's not derail with unnecessary assumptions.

Who is the "anybody"?
Where did the anybody grow up?
Is it not some body that also taught him?

Wether u like it or not, morals was passed from God to man....
And then man continued to pass from generation to generation.....

U will only deceive yourself if u believe otherwise.
Re: No Other God Or Allah But Your Conscience by otemanuduno: 4:32pm On Mar 25, 2017
felixomor:

Who is the "anybody"?
Where did the anybody grow up?
Is it not some body that also taught him?

Wether u like it or not, morals was passed from God to man....
And then man continued to pass from generation to generation.....

U will only deceive yourself if u believe otherwise.

Have you observed two monkeys before? Can u judge them immoral because they don't live human kind of life? If you can't judge them immoral, then who taught them morality? And if I may know, who is the god that taught your great great great grandparent moral? Or will you say that they were never moral?

IF YOU THINK DEEP, YOU WILL ACQUIRE SELF MORALITY WITHOUT BEING TAUGHT. USE THAT BRAIN, GOD THE UNIVERSE HAS BESTOWED ON YOU ALL YOU NEED TO SUSTAIN IN THIS LIFE.

MORALITY IS INSIDE YOU AT BIRTH, YOU MAY NEED MEN TO TRIGGER IT FOR YOU.

DOCTUFOS: DEORUM 8:1-40

CHAPTER EIGHT
THE TEACHINGS OF KRISH

1. And when Krish was of age, he began to teach them deep things about morality, saying, every homo has the instinct of goodness in him at birth.
2. But they go corrupt by the doctrines they hear here and there.
3. When a child is little, he is born without the idea of iniquity.
4. Amazingly, he does what is right most of the time, because he has no idea of what iniquity is.
5. But when he knows that something is called evil, he becomes a victim of it himself.
6. Now, be like the children. Be your own self all the time and don’t be like other people. Live your lives in happiness and not in mishap.
7. A lion is not friendly because it is a nature of him not to be. But you, O homo-erectuses, you were born in a nature that does good.
8. And your true nature is right there hidden in your brain. But you left the communications with your brain to listen to the gods. And you wished to live the lives of the gods in your own world. Then the world collapsed and became a danger-zone.
9. Now you fight for your gods, killing yourselves because of them. And those you are fighting for did not save you in times of your distress.
10. And at the times when diseases came into your bones, you cried for their help but they did not help you. And you sleep in your bed and dream of your gods consoling you and giving you promises. But your promises are not fulfilled, yet you argue that your own god is the best.
11. With sincerity of my heart did I say this, the gods who created you are even more immoral than you are. Only Reverad is perfect and no one else can be.
12. And some of the gods taught you how to be perfect. And when you have thought in your minds that you have attained perfection, you began to despised your neighbours.
13. And they appear filthy to you such that you began to hate them with great hatred.
14. Now if you want others to be good, then do the good things before them and let them learn. Don’t boast about the good things you have done which they did not see, but rather, do the good things you want them to do.
15. The brain is not protected in its cage for the sake of nothing. It is protected so that it is safe from accidents. But are there not already many spiritual and emotional accidents in your brain?
16. When you left your brains to the gods to use it for you, you end up not using your brain to benefit your fellow. But when you use your brains to benefit your fellows, even God himself will be happy with you.
17. Don’t sit with those who live because of their gods, but sit with those who live because of the good things they wish to do to their fellows which they see every day.
18. For in the gatherings of the supporters of the gods shall be arguments. And a lot of differences shall engulf the people of the gods.
19. I tell you, if even all the gods did not know what will happen in the future, why then do you homos speculate on their behalves?
20. Ask the gods to tell you what shall happen in the next millennium or two and they shall keep silent.
21. Now take up your ink and feather and write the ideas you have in your brains. This may tend to change the world rather than speculations. Write the right urims and watch if it would not be honoured. But write not urims which are threatening like Esias the servant of Nymphidis.
22. You have speculated the end of the world since the first century of your existence and you continue to speculate it till these days, but the world continued.
23. Did Bellona and Mars and Maher not speculate that the world would end in their own times? Now when their wars did not end the world for half a century, they left the earth in shame.
24. So also shall it be in the time of the future. Many will come to end the world, but the more they kill, the more the earth would continue to exist.
25. I tell you, until there is no more green things in the world, it shall not end. But as long as the homos benefit from the green things, the more they shall remain to survive.
26. And the sacrifices you make to the gods, are they right? If you sacrifice the goats and the rams, what should the goats and ram sacrifice also? Shall they sacrifice you homos in return?
27. Now I say, end the laws of the gods and let your rulers make their own laws to rule their own land, because the concept of ‘wrong’ and ‘right’s is not universally accepted.
28. For in some of the lands in the continent of Murmoh, it is well-emphasized to salute everyone in the early morning of the day, but in the some lands of the continent of Ephradite, it is emphasized to salute the gods alone in the morning and salute the sun at noon and the moon at night.
29. And in the land of Nymphidis, it is only said that you should salute Nymphidis alone, who sits on his throne. And they have said that he is still on his throne, but some said that he fell into a pit he dug himself.
30. But who am I to speculate the truth of these claims? Did some not say that they hear voices of someone who told them to serve him alone?
31. But I, Krish, have come to end the numerous laws of the world by my teachings and give you a single law which is ‘do good’.
32. Let no one dictate to you how to be good. Let your soul find the goodness in itself and exhibit it.
33. If you are good, your goodness will speak the truth to you.
34. But if you shall be forced to do good by the fear of the unknown, then you are not wise.
35. Did you force your own children to do good by threatenings? Did you fabricate stories for them before they do good? I say to you, anyone who is made to do good by the stories he heard or by the fear of fire or of the unknown, he shall be even worse when he shall find out the falsities of those stories. And his spirit shall fight against the spirit of those who compiled the story of fear.
36. I, Krish, did not come to teach you fear but the truth. But with the five senses in my head, I tell you this; a Krish shall arise in the continent of Nymphidis. He shall be both the son of a god and the son of a homo. And he shall also say, I am Krish.
37. And he shall bring the confusion of the world, bringing fire with him.
38. And many shall follow him for the fire he brings with him. And with the light of the fire shall they see and say, truly, he is the light of the world.
39. And he shall ignite the sulphur and the water and soil in their brains and make them spark up fires which they shall see in their dreams.
40. And the fear of fire shall take over the search for discovery until a time when those who fear no fire shall set up the truth, paying with their own blood, for they shall be killed by those who fear fire and the unknown.
Re: No Other God Or Allah But Your Conscience by felixomor: 4:53pm On Mar 25, 2017
otemanuduno:

Have you observed two monkeys before? Can u judge them immoral because they don't live human kind of life? If you can't judge them immoral, then who taught them morality? And if I may know, who is the god that taught your great great great grandparent moral? Or will you say that they were never moral?

IF YOU THINK DEEP, YOU WILL ACQUIRE SELF MORALITY WITHOUT BEING TAUGHT. USE THAT BRAIN, GOD THE UNIVERSE HAS BESTOWED ON YOU ALL YOU NEED TO SUSTAIN IN THIS LIFE.

MORALITY IS INSIDE YOU AT BIRTH, YOU MAY NEED MEN TO TRIGGER IT FOR YOU.

Trigger indeed.....
Even at that your logic still fails,
because i will ask u who triggered that of The first manbon earth..... ?

And why will u conpare urself with a monkey?
Why are u insulting urself by urself?
Re: No Other God Or Allah But Your Conscience by dalaman: 5:38pm On Mar 25, 2017
felixomor:

Who is making assumption now?
Besides, if he doesn't care how we live our lives...
Why are u teaching your children morals?
Why does good and bad exist?

Msheww

We teach our children morals so that they can live by the dictates of the society.

What is good and bad? Good and bad is a human creation. Back in the days when slavery was acceptable by humans your God was there advising them.on how to sell their daughters into slavery. When men thought it was right for men to marry their rape victims your God was there telling them how to do that.

GoOd and bad is a human construct and it varies from.place to place that is why in places like Sweden a man marrying a fellow man is lawful, legal and right, while in Nigeria it is a crime and evil. In the same Nigeria marrying two or more wives is legal, right and allowed while in a place like Sweden it is a crime and an evil act.

Who legalized same sex marriage in Sweden and made it right? Who made made that wrong in Nigeria?

Just 200 years ago owning black people as slaves was allowed and legal in the United States. Today it is illegal and a crime. Who made that so?
Re: No Other God Or Allah But Your Conscience by felixomor: 6:17pm On Mar 25, 2017
dalaman:

We teach our children morals so that they can live by the dictates of the society.

What is good and bad? Good and bad is a human creation. Back in the days when slavery was acceptable by humans your God was there advising them.on how to sell their daughters into slavery. When men thought it was right for men to marry their rape victims your God was there telling them how to do that.

GoOd and bad is a human construct and it varies from.place to place that is why in places like Sweden a man marrying a fellow man is lawful, legal and right, while in Nigeria it is a crime and evil. In the same Nigeria marrying two or more wives is legal, right and allowed while in a place like Sweden it is a crime and an evil act.

Who legalized same sex marriage in Sweden and made it right? Who made made that wrong in Nigeria?

Just 200 years ago owning black people as slaves was allowed and legal in the United States. Today it is illegal and a crime. Who made that so?

Yes, people debate and change morals over time..
But the idea of good and bad
The idea of legality vs illegality in the first place comes from the knowledge of good and evil....

Thats the point...
Re: No Other God Or Allah But Your Conscience by dalaman: 6:33pm On Mar 25, 2017
felixomor:

Yes, people debate and change morals over time..
But the idea of good and bad
The idea of legality vs illegality in the first place comes from the knowledge of good and evil....

Thats the point...

God and bad is a human construct. The need to create a society resulted in the formation of good and bad attributes. Morality is a creation of humans. They change it, revise it and formulate it as they go. For example as humans created the Internet, they also created laws guiding how people go about their business on the Internet. Certain things were tags as cyber crimes etc.

Human's used God and religion as enforcing mechanism when they created laws back in the days. Some didn't use any God, example Japanese people that believe in a deistic God.
Re: No Other God Or Allah But Your Conscience by felixomor: 6:55pm On Mar 25, 2017
dalaman:

God and bad is a human construct. The need to create a society resulted in the formation of good and bad attributes. Morality is a creation of humans. They change it, revise it and formulate it as they go. For example as humans created the Internet, they also created laws guiding how people go about their business on the Internet. Certain things were tags as cyber crimes etc.

Human's used God and religion as enforcing mechanism when they created laws back in the days. Some didn't use any God, example Japanese people that believe in a deistic God.

You don't have evidence of how humans constructed the concept of good and bad fron nothing....
It is impossible to do such.
Japanese practice a religion that was founded by someone whose morality was shaped by the knowledge of a creator....

So if u say they did it without the knowledge of a creator, its not true.

Morality was already moulded into the founders background already while growing with his religious parents...who believed in a creator .....

Someone like u already has religous morality moulded into u by your parents.
Even if u found a religion tomorrow, u will subconsciously transfer what u have been taught....

Thats how it works.
Re: No Other God Or Allah But Your Conscience by otemanuduno: 6:59pm On Mar 25, 2017
felixomor:

Trigger indeed.....
Even at that your lfogic still fail youdrs,
because i will ask u who triggered that of The first manbon earth.....

And why will u conpare urself with a monkey?
Why are u insulting urself by urself?

I am happy you said that first 'man' on earth and not 'first baby'. Now ask yourself, why did the existence of human beings begin with 'man' and not with 'baby' in the beginning? God Almighty have never personally dwelt with any human. That's why the first men on a godless earth of ours came with brains, the source of morality and common sense. If u think critcaly, yu will acquire morality.
Re: No Other God Or Allah But Your Conscience by felixomor: 7:27pm On Mar 25, 2017
otemanuduno:

I am happy you said that first 'man' on earth and not 'first baby'. Now ask yourself, why did the existence of human beings begin with 'man' and not with 'baby' in the beginning? God Almighty have never personally dwelt with any human. That's why the first men on a godless earth of ours came with brains, the source of morality and common sense. If u think critcaly, yu will acquire morality.

Just look at the question u r asking...
You admit that God created man but u cant see that it's the same God who gave him the so called "common sense" and the laws that formed morality?....

Nobody's brain comes with morality,
U r only contradicting urself..
If u grew up in a bush, u will live like an animal..
No matter how old u are..
Re: No Other God Or Allah But Your Conscience by otemanuduno: 7:34pm On Mar 25, 2017
felixomor:

Just look at the question u r asking...
You admit that God created man but u cant see that it's the same God who gave him the so called "common sense" and the laws that formed morality?....

Nobody's brain comes with morality,
U r only contradicting urself..
If u grew up in a bush, u will live nlike an animal..
No matter how old u are.includded

God the universe at the point of human formation has included morality in human brain package. Just like emotion was included in the package. If you are born in the Bush yu won't live like animals.
Re: No Other God Or Allah But Your Conscience by felixomor: 7:39pm On Mar 25, 2017
otemanuduno:

God the universe at the point of human formation has included morality in human brain package. Just like emotion was included in the package. If you are born in the Bush yu won't live like animals.

Hehehehe,
U wont live like animals?
For real?
Go and study about the people that were seen in koma hills some years back?

Educate yourself....
Ciao
Re: No Other God Or Allah But Your Conscience by otemanuduno: 7:46pm On Mar 25, 2017
Felixmor do you know that two one-year old babies can fight now and start playing 2geda again after five minutes? Those virtues are called FORGIVENESS, ACCEPTANCE and TOLERANCE. Who taught them those gigantic morality? Their parents? Make I hear say it didn't come with their brains.cheesy grin
Re: No Other God Or Allah But Your Conscience by otemanuduno: 7:53pm On Mar 25, 2017
felixomor:

Hehehehe,
U wont live like animals?
For real?
Go and study about the people that were seen in koma hills some years back?

Educate yourself....
Ciao
Did those people roar, do they walk on all fours? Do they sleep in the bush just like that without any shed? So in what way did they live like animals abeg?
Re: No Other God Or Allah But Your Conscience by felixomor: 7:54pm On Mar 25, 2017
otemanuduno:
Felixmor do you know that two one-year old babies can fight now and start playing 2geda again after five minutes? Those virtues are called FORGIVENESS, ACCEPTANCE and TOLERANCE. Who taught them those gigantic morality? Their parents? Make I hear say it didn't come with their brains.cheesy grin

Pls stop talking like these......
Do u know that a 2 years old baby is already being wired to start learning right and wrong from the parents?
Please go and study developmental milestones....
Re: No Other God Or Allah But Your Conscience by felixomor: 7:55pm On Mar 25, 2017
otemanuduno:
Did those people roar, do they walk on all fours? Do they sleep in the bush just like that without any shed? So in what way did they live like animals abeg?

Use your google and study about them,
U will learn...
Re: No Other God Or Allah But Your Conscience by nobaga: 8:07pm On Mar 25, 2017
It seems that those of us that have not studied anthropology, do not realize that humans that have never made contact with the outside world, that have never been exposed to religion or God, live and flourish in peace and harmony. They establish their own culture of marriage, farming, hunting for man,woman and children. Many have been discovered in Asia, so it is not an African thing. Ignorance is a disease.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Name "Muhammad" Is Written In The Bible In The Original Hebrew Language. / The Church And Evangelism Today / How The Ark Of Covenant and Tablets Came To Mt. Kenya (biblical Mt. Zion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.