Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,038 members, 7,821,576 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

No Other God Or Allah But Your Conscience - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / No Other God Or Allah But Your Conscience (6506 Views)

Can Yahweh Or Allah Help You In Time Of Need? / You Shall Have No Other God Before Me / ‘’all Other God’s Must Shut-up And Hang-up, Never To Redial My Number Again...'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Other God Or Allah But Your Conscience by dalaman: 11:55am On Mar 26, 2017
felixomor:

What does "construct" mean?
U claimed out how something was "constructed" yet u dont know the age at when it is shaped up in the same humans who u claimed "constructed" it?

U see urself? undecided

Morality is a human creation. Men thought themselves what ever concept and system of moral it they chose to live by. Morality evolves, it varies from.place to place and in time. How is morality not a human creation. You are yet to show that.
Re: No Other God Or Allah But Your Conscience by felixomor: 12:00pm On Mar 26, 2017
dalaman:

Morality is a human creation. Men thought themselves what ever concept and system of moral it they chose to live by. Morality evolves, it varies from.place to place and in time. How is morality not a human creation. You are yet to show that.

Human creation. No problem
Show me at what age it starts shaping na....
You admit something is shaped in children yet u admit it is created by people were also once children.....

Pls go ahead and tell me the age.. .
Re: No Other God Or Allah But Your Conscience by dalaman: 12:12pm On Mar 26, 2017
felixomor:

Human creation. No problem
Show me at what age it starts shaping na....
You admit something is shaped in children yet u admit it is created by people were also once children.....

Pls go ahead and tell me the age.. .

Mathematics is a human creation, writing is a human creation, language is a human creation.

Morality like the others I listed is also a human creation. I don't get the link btw age and morality, and why it matters to the fact that it is a human creation.
Re: No Other God Or Allah But Your Conscience by felixomor: 12:16pm On Mar 26, 2017
dalaman:

Mathematics is a human creation, writing is a human creation, language is a human creation.

Morality like the others I listed is also a human creation. I don't get the link btw age and morality, and why it matters to the fact that it is a human creation.

Are u comparing mathematics to morality?
Besides hope u know i can point u to the fathers of mathematics....
I can mention names....

Please mention one of the fathers of "morality" so as too compound your case.... grin

Please u still cant tell me at what age morality shapes....

U have multiplied your issues now
Re: No Other God Or Allah But Your Conscience by dalaman: 1:00pm On Mar 26, 2017
felixomor:

Are u comparing mathematics to morality?
Besides hope u know i can point u to the fathers of mathematics....
I can mention names....

Please mention one of the fathers of "morality" so as too compound your case.... grin

Please u still cant tell me at what age morality shapes....

U have multiplied your issues now

I can also mention the names of some of the founders of some moral principles. Buddha is one. He created a moral principle and urged people to abide by and live by it.

Various governments create diffrent moral systems. Are you arguing that morality is not a human creation? If that is your case then say it and prove with evidence that morality is not a human creation.
Re: No Other God Or Allah But Your Conscience by felixomor: 1:05pm On Mar 26, 2017
dalaman:

I can also mention the names of some of the founders of some moral principles. Buddha is one. He created a moral principle and urged people to abide by and live by it.

Various governments create diffrent moral systems. Are you arguing that morality is not a human creation? If that is your case then say it and prove with evidence that morality is not a human creation.

Please which moral principle did budha create?

And please i want u to stay on budha,
Dont jump away o...
If u jump, we will know u r lying....

Please answer..
Re: No Other God Or Allah But Your Conscience by dalaman: 1:10pm On Mar 26, 2017
felixomor:

Dont jump away o...

Please answer..

Go and study the moral principles he advocated and championed. Where is your evidence that morality is not a human creation? Am still waiting for it.
Re: No Other God Or Allah But Your Conscience by felixomor: 1:15pm On Mar 26, 2017
dalaman:

Go and study the moral principles he advocated and championed. Where is your evidence that morality is not a human creation? Am still waiting for it.

Please answer my question on Budha....
Why are u jumping?
U want to Start lying..
Re: No Other God Or Allah But Your Conscience by dalaman: 1:17pm On Mar 26, 2017
felixomor:

Please answer my question on Budha....
Why are u jumping?
U want to Start lying..

I've asked you many questions on the assertions you've made and you've refused to answer any. Why were you jumping? Abi you want to start lying ?
Re: No Other God Or Allah But Your Conscience by cloudgoddess(f): 1:20pm On Mar 26, 2017
felixomor:

I cant see any statement of time there

Besides facts dont use the phrase "would have" in any tense....
Only speculations do that....

Once again u r trying to bend your own dictionary to define "fact".....
As usual....
Just as u bend it to define "atheist" with your other monikers....

Its a common feature of yours now....

What would a time change about the validity his argument? You're trying to distract from the central argument and it's really annoying lol. Stop doing that and learn how to argue honestly.

1 Like

Re: No Other God Or Allah But Your Conscience by dalaman: 1:23pm On Mar 26, 2017
cloudgoddess:

What would a time change about the validity his argument? You're trying to distract from the central argument and it's really annoying lol. Stop doing that and learn how to argue honestly.

You want felixomor to argue honestly? That's never going to happen.

1 Like

Re: No Other God Or Allah But Your Conscience by cloudgoddess(f): 1:24pm On Mar 26, 2017
felixomor:

Dont jump away o...

Please answer..
Wow, really? This is proof that you're very ignorant about other belief systems and philosophies :/ Which seems to be quite common for religious people on NL.

3 Likes

Re: No Other God Or Allah But Your Conscience by felixomor: 2:05pm On Mar 26, 2017
dalaman:

I've asked you many questions on the assertions you've made and you've refused to answer any. Why were you jumping? Abi you want to start lying ?

Please go...
Its usual of u to start echolalia when u r out of points...
Re: No Other God Or Allah But Your Conscience by felixomor: 2:12pm On Mar 26, 2017
dalaman:

You want felixomor to argue honestly? That's never going to happen.

cloudgoddess:

Wow, really? This is proof that you're very ignorant about other belief systems and philosophies :/ Which seems to be quite common for religious people on NL.

Are u done?
When u finish i will show u where budha learnt these things ....
Please tell me when u r done....
Re: No Other God Or Allah But Your Conscience by dalaman: 2:19pm On Mar 26, 2017
felixomor:

Please go...
Its usual of u to start echolalia when u r out of points...

Just following your footsteps oo. Answer the questions I asked , or were you trying to tell lies?
Re: No Other God Or Allah But Your Conscience by dalaman: 2:22pm On Mar 26, 2017
felixomor:

Are u done?
When u finish i will show u where budha learnt these things ....
Please tell me when u r done....

Tell us the place, time,.date and venue.
Re: No Other God Or Allah But Your Conscience by felixomor: 2:35pm On Mar 26, 2017
dalaman:

Tell us the place, time,.date and venue.

Are u done?
Remember u didnt provide any point,
Someone else did...while u were dancing

So remain silent while proper meaningful discussion takes place..
Re: No Other God Or Allah But Your Conscience by dalaman: 4:09pm On Mar 26, 2017
felixomor:

Are u done?
Remember u didnt provide any point,
Someone else did...while u were dancing

So remain silent while proper meaningful discussion takes place..

I did. I gave Buddha as an example.
Re: No Other God Or Allah But Your Conscience by felixomor: 4:27pm On Mar 26, 2017
dalaman:

I did. I gave Buddha as an example.

And i asked u for the morals he created....
Show me where u gave answer to that...
Re: No Other God Or Allah But Your Conscience by dalaman: 4:37pm On Mar 26, 2017
felixomor:

And i asked u for the morals he created....
Show me where u gave answer to that...

I told you to go and study it. Still waiting for you to show us where he got his ideas on morality from.
Re: No Other God Or Allah But Your Conscience by felixomor: 5:03pm On Mar 26, 2017
dalaman:

I told you to go and study it. Still waiting for you to show us where he got his ideas on morality from.

And thats dancing...
because u r not ready....

Allow those who are ready to discuss
Re: No Other God Or Allah But Your Conscience by dalaman: 7:18pm On Mar 26, 2017
felixomor:

And thats dancing...
because u r not ready....

Allow those who are ready to discuss

You are obviously not ready to discuss anything. You haven't shown us how humans are not the creators of morality.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Other God Or Allah But Your Conscience by felixomor: 2:11am On Mar 27, 2017
dalaman:

You are obviously not ready to discuss anything. You haven't shown us how humans are not the creators of morality.

And yet u mentioned budha that was born, bred and taught when human morality was already fully existing on earth as "founding father of morality".......?
Hehehehe
LooooL

Re: No Other God Or Allah But Your Conscience by dalaman: 7:12am On Mar 27, 2017
felixomor:

And yet u mentioned budha that was born, bred and taught when human morality was already fully existing on earth as "founding father of morality".......?
Hehehehe
LooooL

Can you name the human morality that was fully existing when Buddha came up with his moral principles? Name date and places where this human morality was fully existing during the time of Buddha and show us that they were alteady existing already before he came up with them his own principles.

Show us that you know more than the historians that attribute those moral principles to him. Go ahead we are waiting.

1 Like

Re: No Other God Or Allah But Your Conscience by felixomor: 7:14am On Mar 27, 2017
dalaman:

Can you name the human morality that was fully existing when Buddha came up with his moral principles? Name date and places where this human morality was fully existing during the time of Buddha and show us that they were alteady existing already before he came up with them his own principles.

Show us that you know more than the historians that attribute those moral principles to him. Go ahead we are waiting.

Please which historian attributes these moral principles solely and exclusively to budha?

I laugh..... grin
Re: No Other God Or Allah But Your Conscience by dalaman: 3:10pm On Mar 27, 2017
felixomor:

Please which historian attributes these moral principles solely and exclusively to budha?

I laugh..... grin

Show us that the principles he espoused were already practiced in the place where he lived before he came forward with them.
Re: No Other God Or Allah But Your Conscience by felixomor: 3:41pm On Mar 27, 2017
dalaman:

Show us that the principles he espoused were already practiced in the place where he lived before he came forward with them.

As usual...?
Well u just told another lie
Re: No Other God Or Allah But Your Conscience by dalaman: 5:50pm On Mar 27, 2017
felixomor:

As usual...?
Well u just told another lie

Show us or keep quiet.
Re: No Other God Or Allah But Your Conscience by felixomor: 6:12pm On Mar 27, 2017
dalaman:

Show us or keep quiet.

You just told a lie with historians as u have always done,
You were ignoble enough to claim budha is a founding father.
Someone who was born when good and evil was already defined....

U dont have points again, its obvious....
Your merry go round has resumed motion....

Please move aside let me discuss with someone who brought facts and not for play.....
Re: No Other God Or Allah But Your Conscience by dalaman: 12:35pm On Mar 28, 2017
felixomor:

You just told a lie with historians as u have always done,
You were ignoble enough to claim budha is a founding father.
Someone who was born when good and evil was already defined....

U dont have points again, its obvious....
Your merry go round has resumed motion....

Please move aside let me discuss with someone who brought facts and not for play.....

Show us that the moral.principles put forward by Buddha were already in existence during his time or shut up and accept that you are empty.
Re: No Other God Or Allah But Your Conscience by felixomor: 12:44pm On Mar 28, 2017
dalaman:

Show us that the moral.principles put forward by Buddha were already in existence during his time or shut up and accept that you are empty.

Hehehehe.......
I dont have time to discuss with a double mouthed person who will change his mouth whenever he is exposed to his gibberish.......

Your invisible "historian" is yet to surface.....

Please allow people with a better sense of shame to advance this discussion....
Re: No Other God Or Allah But Your Conscience by nobaga: 3:07pm On Mar 28, 2017
Felixomor,

Could you please point to where the writer contradicts or supports either of you guys.

felixomor:

And his answer contradicts the notion of h person i replied.....
cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Second Marriage Of Reverend Chris Okotie / The Logicboy Effect (A Message To All Nairaland Atheists) / Third Eye: How To Activate Your Third Eye Through Darkness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.