Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,777 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

Are Nigerian Girls Open To Date White Guys? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Nigerian Girls Open To Date White Guys? (2432 Views)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Girls Open Legs, Guys Open Hearts. / I'm Embarrassed By My M-shaped Boobs - Nigerian Girls Open Up / Lagos Girls Open Their Legs Like 'Jet Li' When I Show Them Money - Man Opens Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Nigerian Girls Open To Date White Guys? by Nobody: 11:46pm On Mar 24, 2017
Hi guys,

I am a 25-years old white male who will be relocating to Lagos in a while because of my work. I will be spending some time in the city and naturally I am interested to meet some new people. As I am single, I will also be interested to establish a relationship with a lady on my or around my age.

I have never dated a black lady before, but I feel excited to try that as the Nigerian ladies look quite sweet, charming and athletic.

In your opinion, do Nigerian girls like white guys and are they open to date them? Should I have any concerns regarding dating a Nigerian lady or virtually could you give me some useful tips how to date a Nigerian girl?

I am quite new in this forum, so I am asking out of interest and curiosity only. Please do not interpret my question as a provocative or meant to offend - this is of course not the case. I just would like to orientate myself as I come from the other end of the world and I am anything but aware of the local thinking in Nigeria.

Best regards,
Peter
Re: Are Nigerian Girls Open To Date White Guys? by subtlemee(f): 12:00am On Mar 25, 2017
On behalf of Nigerian girls I say we are too sharp for this fraud

2 Likes

Re: Are Nigerian Girls Open To Date White Guys? by whitebeard(m): 12:01am On Mar 25, 2017
hmm..!! I don't intend to portray them as slut's but they are really smart..and they like white guys except a few of em..and yeah u don't just jump into any Lady and be all I wanna marry u and stuff like that..some of them are gold diggers gat to be careful..they won't love u but your money, and there are some that would stick around u cause u are white..if u wanna find a decent Nigerian lady..they are always in the HARD WORKING/PERSISTENT/BUSINESS ORIENTED class yeah way up in business organization and stuff like that..and pls don't wonder of into the entertainment industry..it pretty ugly in there..a lot of shite going on in there..1.keep your eyes open (not everything that glitters is gold) 2.think smart man 3.don't freaking judge a book by it cover not
Re: Are Nigerian Girls Open To Date White Guys? by alobright17(m): 12:04am On Mar 25, 2017
May God of all the frustrated,scam victims,heartbroken,use and dump Nigerian ladies judge you if you're planning to add to their woes in anyway.
Re: Are Nigerian Girls Open To Date White Guys? by PMPhoenix(m): 12:17am On Mar 25, 2017
A potato is smarter than anyone who actually thinks the Op is white.
Re: Are Nigerian Girls Open To Date White Guys? by Nobody: 12:19am On Mar 25, 2017
Depends sha grin grin grin grin grin
if u from USA,England,Germany,France etc..a number of them for here go rush u grin.but if u frm iraq,syria.. den just forget it.by the way hope you be real oyibo and not albino oyibo cheesy oooo .
Re: Are Nigerian Girls Open To Date White Guys? by Nobody: 12:20am On Mar 25, 2017
PMPhoenix:
many go fall..just watch grin

1 Like

Re: Are Nigerian Girls Open To Date White Guys? by fuckboys: 12:21am On Mar 25, 2017
Petar25M:
Hi guys,

I am a 25-years old white male who will be relocating to Lagos in a while because of my work. I will be spending some time in the city and naturally I am interested to meet some new people. As I am single, I will also be interested to establish a relationship with a lady on my or around my age.

I have never dated a black lady before, but I feel excited to try that as the Nigerian ladies look quite sweet, charming and athletic.

In your opinion, do Nigerian girls like white guys and are they open to date them? Should I have any concerns regarding dating a Nigerian lady or virtually could you give me some useful tips how to date a Nigerian girl?

I am quite new in this forum, so I am asking out of interest and curiosity only. Please do not interpret my question as a provocative or meant to offend - this is of course not the case. I just would like to orientate myself as I come from the other end of the world and I am anything but aware of the local thinking in Nigeria.

Best regards,
Peter

hmmm you just told us from your moniker that you need a girl you want to use for rituals and hit 25m jackpot

My brother continue the hustle is real cry

2 Likes

Re: Are Nigerian Girls Open To Date White Guys? by RealHaute: 12:33am On Mar 25, 2017
I just found a husband for stupedinluv . grin
Re: Are Nigerian Girls Open To Date White Guys? by Earth2Metahuman: 12:35am On Mar 25, 2017
PMPhoenix:
dey there dey yarn

He don dey receive thousands of pm as we speak from our mumu girls and guys pretending to be girls if you know what I mean. grin

2 Likes

Re: Are Nigerian Girls Open To Date White Guys? by saraphina(f): 12:39am On Mar 25, 2017
alobright17:
May God of all the frustrated,scam victims,heartbroken,use and dump Nigerian ladies judge you if you're planning to add to their woes in anyway.
Re: Are Nigerian Girls Open To Date White Guys? by Nobody: 12:47am On Mar 25, 2017
Guys, many thanks to those of you who commented on my post, but I think that most of you take my question as a joke...

It is not wink I am really interested to understand more about the dating culture in Nigeria and whether being a white guy could leave me at disadvantage due to cultural perception, etc. So, please feel free to contribute with your thoughts on the topic and give me some good insight on that.

And, yes I am real. I am ready to exchange some contact details and to make a video call or to meet in person after I arrive in Lagos if I find the right person. I am sorry if there are some people who pretend to be white and try to scam some other people in this manner, but that is not really my fault smiley
Re: Are Nigerian Girls Open To Date White Guys? by fuckboys: 1:11am On Mar 25, 2017
Petar25M:
Guys, many thanks to those of you who commented on my post, but I think that most of you take my question as a joke...

It is not wink I am really interested to understand more about the dating culture in Nigeria and whether being a white guy could leave me at disadvantage due to cultural perception, etc. So, please feel free to contribute with your thoughts on the topic and give me some good insight on that.

And, yes I am real. I am ready to exchange some contact details and to make a video call or to meet in person after I arrive in Lagos if I find the right person. I am sorry if there are some people who pretend to be white and try to scam some other people in this manner, but that is not really my fault smiley
baba get sense na, we don smart pass this level. Use a new and working format

1 Like

Re: Are Nigerian Girls Open To Date White Guys? by Nobody: 4:00am On Mar 25, 2017
Petar25M:

It is not wink I am really interested to understand more about the dating culture in Nigeria and whether being a white guy could leave me at disadvantage due to cultural perception, etc. So, please feel free to contribute with your thoughts on the topic and give me some good insight on that. Hey Peter, let's talk

1 Like

Re: Are Nigerian Girls Open To Date White Guys? by Nobody: 4:02am On Mar 25, 2017
Re: Are Nigerian Girls Open To Date White Guys? by Nobody: 1:27am On Mar 27, 2017
[quote author=saraphina post=54920510][/quote] Phiny,how u na,u jst ditch me kowe,... sad
Re: Are Nigerian Girls Open To Date White Guys? by McBrooklyn(m): 2:33am On Mar 27, 2017

Re: Are Nigerian Girls Open To Date White Guys? by saraphina(f): 9:36am On Mar 27, 2017
Spiritman99:
Phiny,how u na,u jst ditch me kowe,... sad
I fit?I always tot of u..
Re: Are Nigerian Girls Open To Date White Guys? by ahahnow: 9:57am On Mar 27, 2017
Show us your pictures with Nairaland written on your left palm. People think you are fake.

1 Like

Re: Are Nigerian Girls Open To Date White Guys? by Nobody: 3:24pm On Mar 27, 2017
saraphina:
I fit?I always tot of u..
Lols,am blushing nw,...phiny no de whyne me o,so hws life been treating u over there?
Re: Are Nigerian Girls Open To Date White Guys? by saraphina(f): 4:21pm On Mar 27, 2017
Spiritman99:

Lols,am blushing nw,...phiny no de whyne me o,so hws life been treating u over there?
I thank God... where have u been?
Re: Are Nigerian Girls Open To Date White Guys? by Nobody: 6:48pm On Mar 27, 2017
saraphina:
I thank God... where have u been?
Hmm,my dear its work o,my boss wz jst on my neck o,there wz nt much work so,i sneaked in to check on things,i've noticed u hardly comment on the literature section
Re: Are Nigerian Girls Open To Date White Guys? by saraphina(f): 7:00pm On Mar 27, 2017
Spiritman99:

Hmm,my dear its work o,my boss wz jst on my neck o,there wz nt much work so,i sneaked in to check on things,i've noticed u hardly comment on the literature section
tell ur boss to b careful oo.
Re: Are Nigerian Girls Open To Date White Guys? by Nobody: 8:42pm On Mar 27, 2017
saraphina:
tell ur boss to b careful oo.
LOLS,i wud make sure i do smiley hwz ur day?
Re: Are Nigerian Girls Open To Date White Guys? by saraphina(f): 8:45pm On Mar 27, 2017
Spiritman99:
LOLS,i wud make sure i do smiley hwz ur day?
fine
Re: Are Nigerian Girls Open To Date White Guys? by Nobody: 8:55pm On Mar 27, 2017
saraphina:
fine
okay.thats good,will catch later then...
Re: Are Nigerian Girls Open To Date White Guys? by fhorlar(f): 6:36pm On Oct 08, 2017
If ure really interested,then you can email me.Am 23,am down to earth,very good looking,educated and willing to enlighten you.email is olayblessing@gmail.com

Cheers
Re: Are Nigerian Girls Open To Date White Guys? by fhorlar(f): 6:38pm On Oct 08, 2017
[quote author=worworgirl post=549216939][/quote]

kindly contact me on olayblessing@gmail.com. am not really much of a public person.
Cheers
Re: Are Nigerian Girls Open To Date White Guys? by fhorlar(f): 8:56pm On Oct 28, 2017
Hi guys,

Best regards,
Peter

Re: Are Nigerian Girls Open To Date White Guys? by fhorlar(f): 8:58pm On Oct 28, 2017
Contact me
Re: Are Nigerian Girls Open To Date White Guys? by Nobody: 9:41pm On Oct 28, 2017
fhorlar:
Contact me
the Guy Don Deactivate Na... When He Was Serious You Guys Took Him As A joke... Some People Will Be Behavin like They Got Too Much Sense When In The Really world They Are Just Plain Foolish...

(1) (Reply)

Girls Run Mad, Become Useless After We Use Them For 'yahoo Plus'- Internet Fraud / My Hiv Test Experience (yesterday) / My Landlord Is Gay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.