Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,977 members, 7,825,052 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

Dino Melaye's WASC Results Has Three Credits Only - Sahara Reporters - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye's WASC Results Has Three Credits Only - Sahara Reporters (48794 Views)

Throwback:Cambridge University Provides More Details On Buhari’s WASC Results / Cambridge University Provides More Details On Buhari’s WASC Results / EXCLUSIVE: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s ​WASC Results (January 2015) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye's WASC Results Has Three Credits Only - Sahara Reporters by henryhemon(m): 8:33am On Mar 25, 2017
SmartchoicesNG:

Like I said kip kwiet into your grave. You have added another... You will never know peace.... You said it .....So shall it be unto you.

Dino is being framed!!

Framed for what?? Go ask anybody who knows the story,I have heard the story 2 years ago from someone who downloaded his past,go ask questions about his rise and how he did. Either you 're gaining directly from him or you 're one of those who allows sentiment becloud their sense of judgement.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye's WASC Results Has Three Credits Only - Sahara Reporters by emiye(m): 8:33am On Mar 25, 2017
Eruditor:

If he combined results what school did he take the 2nd senior secondary school cert exams? Shouldn't it be in his CV too? If it is, then when did he take it because the year of his graduation from Secondary school to University seemed seamless yet it should not be.

You are right about the boldened part. Taking in to cognisance that 95/96 session, university students were all at home due to a an ASUU strike for over a session. He claimed to have graduated in 97/98session i think.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye's WASC Results Has Three Credits Only - Sahara Reporters by alsudaes1(m): 8:33am On Mar 25, 2017
Newbiee:
Hmmmm!
Dino don buy market.
I swear, dem don open im register undecided

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye's WASC Results Has Three Credits Only - Sahara Reporters by idris4r83(m): 8:33am On Mar 25, 2017
SmartchoicesNG:

In those days Pass grades were acknowledged​ as almost equivalent to credit grades​.
those days? We are talking about 90s not those days o

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye's WASC Results Has Three Credits Only - Sahara Reporters by Eruditor: 8:33am On Mar 25, 2017
koji01:
The use of A3, C4, and B3 by WAEC started in 2001 pls Sahara Repoters these grading system was not in use as at the time Dino was in secondary school. Junk journalism will not lead us any where!

STFU you pathetic liar. It was the A1, B2-B3, C4-C6, D7, E8, F9 system that started 2001. Sahara's document in the OP shows A3, P7, P8 etc which was the in-thing in 98/99.

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye's WASC Results Has Three Credits Only - Sahara Reporters by victor35(m): 8:33am On Mar 25, 2017
SmartchoicesNG:
Nonsense. Dino I am in full support of you. Bullying Senators will not help Buhari!

At least his olevel is traceable without the assistance of 30 SANs

On the President's WAEC certificate issue which some wailers are bringing up now alongside Dino's ABU scandal, please it is NOT the same thing. No 1. That the President registered and sat for West African School Certificate (WASC) Examination in 1961 as conducted by Cambridge University. No 2. That he submitted a copy of the result to the Military as part of the requirements to join Nigerian Defence Academy as a Cadet Officer. No. 3. That when the Military Government led by him was overthrown, he was detained and his house ransacked and in the process he lost several vital belongings including the original copy of his WASC certificate. No. 4. That he swore to an oath on how the result was lost. No. 5. That when evil men wanted to stop him from contesting as President, they blackmailed him of not having a WASC certificate. Even to the point that the Military denied not being in possession of mandatory photocopies required by every institute before you join them. The then HIGHLY CORRUPT Military blamed the absence of the President’s certificate on poor record keeping in the sixties (shameless Military, thank God this is no more today). No 6. That as the conspiracy continued, the President (then Presidential Aspirant) officially requested from his alma mater (Provincial Government Secondary School Katsina) to provide a spreadsheet of his WASC result. No 7. His alma mater obliged his request and publicly displayed his personal result and also issued him a new statement of result with the date of the issuance (I think January 20, 2015) on it. This was done to shame all the conspirators. No 8. That nobody challenged the authenticity of the spreadsheet/statement of result issued by GSS Katsina till date. NO ONE HAS TAKEN THE SCHOOL TO COURT FOR ISSUING A FAKE RESULT. No. 9. That the only media platform that took the part of professionalism on the issue was Sahara Reporters by carrying out an investigation (investigative journalism) on the issue. The Media Outfit requested from the Examination Body (Cambridge University) to confirm the authenticity of the statement of result and spreadsheet published by Buhari’s alma mater (Government Secondary School Katsina). No 10. That the Examination Body (Cambridge University.) DID NOT deny the authenticity of the spreadsheet as displayed by GSS Katsina. They admitted that PMB partook in WASC examination in the year (1961) he claimed but however FAILED TO CONFIRM SR request to publish same. THEY CITED EXTANT LAWS IN THE UK PROHIBITING PUBLICIZING PERSONAL RECORDS. No. 11. That anybody bringing up this issue again that PMB does not have WASC without first confirming from GSS Katsina and Cambridge University should be pitied as he has lost touch with time. No. 12. That the right question shouldn't be the rationale for bringing 13 SANs or more but the eleven issues above. And all those SANs we learnt worked pro-bono. If I am not mistaken, Femi Falana also joined to use the judiciary in a democracy to fight all those evil schemers who don't mean well for our nation.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye's WASC Results Has Three Credits Only - Sahara Reporters by Okimski(m): 8:34am On Mar 25, 2017
fuckpro:
... He should just keep quiet if all this evidences are true
...or resign but this is Nigeria don't expect to see that
Are you trying to tell me that it is impossible for him to write GCE or you people just decided to while away your time by making gest of him?

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye's WASC Results Has Three Credits Only - Sahara Reporters by emmykk(m): 8:34am On Mar 25, 2017
Eruditor:

STFU. The BGS said he wrote UTME 7 times not WAEC.
thanks for the correction, but there are people who write weac too many times provided the 5 credits is two sitting.

In future sahara reporter dont mind picking result of the BSG Low JAMB score as the actual score he used for gain admission
Re: Dino Melaye's WASC Results Has Three Credits Only - Sahara Reporters by samijay8(m): 8:35am On Mar 25, 2017
SmartchoicesNG:
Nonsense. Dino I am in full support of you. Bullying Senators will not help Buhari!

Who's bullying senator here or who's helping buhari. You think if this case happened in an oversea country, the senator you're defending now will go like that. they bring him into question, he should defend it, he's giving us pic on his nysc that look like he is on the camp to play football which I'm sure. if someone alleged u of such is that what u will bring out after years of education. He brings out project pic he did in 2012-2015. It was stamped with 2017. he said he went to Harvard and a uni in London and both denied him. You're in Ur own room defending him too. What concerns me with buhari or Dino cert. Just say what's need to be said. during buhari saga, I never supported it cos I'm not earning from it. Better tell us how much dino family paid u for Nairaland comment

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye's WASC Results Has Three Credits Only - Sahara Reporters by Eruditor: 8:35am On Mar 25, 2017
emiye:
You are right about the boldened part. Taking in to cognisance that 95/96 session, university students were all at home due to a an ASUU strike for over a session. He claimed to have graduated in 97/98session i think.

98/99. He claimed 98/99.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye's WASC Results Has Three Credits Only - Sahara Reporters by ajepako(f): 8:35am On Mar 25, 2017
madridguy:
grin grin grin Morning sister mi, personal grudges or not, let SR continue to expose the criminals dragging our country backward. Imagine a lawmaker with fake result, how do you expect such person to pass a productive law that will affect us positively. One thing i so much cherish about this government is this. They keep exposing themselves and I hope we masses we learn come 2019.

Beeni jare Aburo...

Crooks and criminals full that chamber eh!

Na one by one dem go dey expose themselves..

Honestly 2019 will be interesting and God willing l will be watching from the side..

Anyway se Dada's ni?

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye's WASC Results Has Three Credits Only - Sahara Reporters by stoic6ix: 8:35am On Mar 25, 2017
igwe44:
At least it is very clear he went to school and all his results can be found. Oga at the top is still looking for his nepa sorry waec result.

I don't even know what to say to your matter...

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye's WASC Results Has Three Credits Only - Sahara Reporters by Clemzzz(m): 8:36am On Mar 25, 2017
So Dino has paid some people on this platform to defend himself. OK.

B.Sc.Geography is what we know. Which one is B. A. Geography?

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye's WASC Results Has Three Credits Only - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 8:37am On Mar 25, 2017
kolado:
How does it amount to bullying the Senators by Buhari? Someone Certificate is in question which he might have obtained fraudulently and cannot even defend himself yet you're defending him. Is Buhari another name for Headache paining your brain? You're too mature to be talking like a guttersnipe with no education.
why do you even think he is mature? Their is nothing to show that.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye's WASC Results Has Three Credits Only - Sahara Reporters by seguno2: 8:37am On Mar 25, 2017
Newbiee:
Hmmmm!
Dino don buy market.

Why don't you find out the required qualification for senators so that you are not excited for nothing?
Re: Dino Melaye's WASC Results Has Three Credits Only - Sahara Reporters by Eruditor: 8:38am On Mar 25, 2017
emmykk:
thanks for the correction, but there are people who write weac too many times provided the 5 credits is two sitting.

In future sahara reporter dont mind picking result of the BSG Low JAMB score as the actual score he used for gain admission

I know people could combine results and I am guessing he did that but was is fraudulent is how he doesn't indicate it in his CV or profile but instead uses a primary school as his alma mater for receiving the WAEC. To add to that, he shows that he doesn't have any stop-gap between secondary to University when that should not have been the case - clearly.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye's WASC Results Has Three Credits Only - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 8:38am On Mar 25, 2017
Descripancies everywhere...

Jonah Daniel Melaiye...How does that translate to Dino Milaye abi dem wan turn Senators to Musicians.

SR please produce the documents to prove name change or be prepared to choose the measurement of your graves.

That was how Hulk Hogan buried Gawker, an online media platform for $115million over his sextape scandal
Re: Dino Melaye's WASC Results Has Three Credits Only - Sahara Reporters by eclecticbaron: 8:38am On Mar 25, 2017
grin grin Kikikiki
Rtopzy:
This kind parent will also brag to his kids that he took first all through his school days.
Re: Dino Melaye's WASC Results Has Three Credits Only - Sahara Reporters by alt3r3g0: 8:39am On Mar 25, 2017
Unfortunately this is naija..nothing will happen. In a sane country he would have resigned. Omisore won election while there was a murder charge hanging over his head.
Re: Dino Melaye's WASC Results Has Three Credits Only - Sahara Reporters by Xano(m): 8:39am On Mar 25, 2017
Interesting social media attempt by Sahara Reporters

Sahara Reporters are deliberately trying on character defamation of Senator Melaye.
The Senator, not yet proven, may have done misdeeds, but this attempt by Sahara Reporters appears to be act of desperation.

The issue of Apostle has gone, to keep relevance with 'spin of the truth',mostly lies, they attacked the Senator about his degree.

Now, its his WAEC, the irony is they are deliberately quiet about the President's certificate issue.

This, among others, appears to show Sahara Reporters are more of brown envelope journalism. It is very unfortunate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye's WASC Results Has Three Credits Only - Sahara Reporters by rightwingz: 8:39am On Mar 25, 2017
masterpiece86:

http://saharareporters.com/2017/03/24/senator-melaye%E2%80%99s-wasc-results-show-he-had-only-three-credits

I don't like DINO but any Nigerian that wrote WAEC before 1999 (NECO) knows that its very difficult to get WAEC in one sitting.
This is GCE result, perhaps he want to combine with WAEC.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye's WASC Results Has Three Credits Only - Sahara Reporters by seguno2: 8:39am On Mar 25, 2017
Clemzzz:
So Dino has paid some people on this platform to defend himself. OK.

B.Sc.Geography is what we know. Which one is B. A. Geography?

Ignorance is not something to be proud of please.

seguno2:

Why can't geography be in the Arts faculty at some point in the past?
You should not allow ignorance to make you say things that are untrue.
Google is just a click away.

https://www.google.co.uk/search?client=safari&hl=en-gb&ei=iQfWWLeaJYeyUf2ksdAP&q=geography+bachelor+of+arts&oq=geography+bachelor+of+&gs_l=mobile-gws-serp.1.1.0j0i22i30k1l4.2760.5846.0.7226.9.9.0.0.0.0.530.3967.4-8j1.9.0....0...1c.1.64.mobile-gws-serp..5.4.1854...41.7UuWBCJgRtk
Re: Dino Melaye's WASC Results Has Three Credits Only - Sahara Reporters by Eruditor: 8:39am On Mar 25, 2017
seguno2:

Why don't you find out the required qualification for senators so that you are not excited for nothing?

Dolt. Nobody is asking for the qualifications for a senator but that Dino is a fraud who used fake documents for most of his life. Submitting fake documents/certificates is a criminal impeachable offence. Ask Salisu Buhari and Evans Enwerem.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye's WASC Results Has Three Credits Only - Sahara Reporters by bumpy5ng: 8:40am On Mar 25, 2017
Back in those days ,how many credits did you require to gain admission into institution ? ...... Let all the young ones here take note. [color=#000000][/color]
Re: Dino Melaye's WASC Results Has Three Credits Only - Sahara Reporters by Fourwinds: 8:40am On Mar 25, 2017
SmartchoicesNG:

Dinosaurs is a very stupid man... There is nothing hidden under d sun... D foolish man from d record shows he is very poor in logic: just check Maths and Physics..

Rite from his comment about Remi Tinubu and his frequent beating of his wife shows his stupidity

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye's WASC Results Has Three Credits Only - Sahara Reporters by idris4r83(m): 8:40am On Mar 25, 2017
koji01:
The use of A3, C4, and B3 by WAEC started in 2001 pls Sahara Repoters these grading system was not in use as at the time Dino was in secondary school. Junk journalism will not lead us any where!
Sahara reporters did not post any B3, read well before commenting please.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye's WASC Results Has Three Credits Only - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 8:40am On Mar 25, 2017
SmartchoicesNG:

Which question? Which certificate? Who amongst you has gone to ABU to verify your wicked rumours? No one! Yet you open your buccal cavity to utter fiendish statements about something you know​ nothing about!
Show us Buhari's certificates​!!! Or kip kwiet into your graves!
so what do you know about Buharis certificate? Did you visit his school?

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye's WASC Results Has Three Credits Only - Sahara Reporters by stoic6ix: 8:41am On Mar 25, 2017
Kudan:
so when did having 3 credit became crime don't to you think he might have been admitted through Rem.

Without Maths and English? And the fact that he didn't put his secondary school in his profile makes it all more suspicious...

I'm not hating.. Just my opinion

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye's WASC Results Has Three Credits Only - Sahara Reporters by timota(m): 8:41am On Mar 25, 2017
senatordave1:
Dino is totally finished,a fraudster and scamner of the lowest order.any thing built on a weak or fake foundation shall never stand.dino should either resign from the senate or be expelled.he's a stain on apc and the senate.no wonder he clings to saraki tenaciously.up apc,up buhari.down melaye
he is still better than buhari with 3credits buhari never had one
Re: Dino Melaye's WASC Results Has Three Credits Only - Sahara Reporters by Eruditor: 8:42am On Mar 25, 2017
unclezuma:
Descripancies everywhere...

Jonah Daniel Melaiye...How does that translate to Dino Milaye abi dem wan turn Senators to Musicians.

SR please produce the documents to prove name change or be prepared to choose the measurement of your graves.

That was how Hulk Hogan buried an online media for $100million

You are joking right? If that was the case, then Dino never went to ABU to begin with.

I pray to God this is some form of satire or sarcasm.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye's WASC Results Has Three Credits Only - Sahara Reporters by timota(m): 8:42am On Mar 25, 2017
senatordave1:
Dino is totally finished,a fraudster and scamner of the lowest order.any thing built on a weak or fake foundation shall never stand.dino should either resign from the senate or be expelled.he's a stain on apc and the senate.no wonder he clings to saraki tenaciously.up apc,up buhari.down melaye
he is still better than buhari with 3 credits buhari never had one
Re: Dino Melaye's WASC Results Has Three Credits Only - Sahara Reporters by Bluffly: 8:42am On Mar 25, 2017
SmartchoicesNG:

Mr Eleyele, How do you know it's Buhari?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Kuje Hospital Rejects Lady Butchered On Election Day In Abuja(photos,video) / Mustapha Abubakar And Salihu Yakasai Have Dinner Together (Photo) / Fashola Inaugurates Rivers Flyover, Commends Wike’s Urban Renewal Scheme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.