Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,993 members, 7,821,473 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (3433 Views)

I Finally Called Him Last Night! We Didnt Break Up. / What His Girlfriend Sent When He Asked For Nudes / See What Guy Did To Girl That Refused To Visit Him But Asked For MTN Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by loveanonymity(f): 2:00pm On Mar 25, 2017
Let me add this too, I know IVF is costly and chances of success is small and you said you have tried 3 times, but if you are okay financially keep trying for some time more please. You still have viable eggs, don't let guilt and depression cost you what you can afford. And hey smile and laugh and joke with your husband, don't let him feel he already lost you to depressin and guilt, have fun with people that love you. Please reply me with smiling emoji atleast I will console myself that you are pretending to smile.

1 Like

Re: . by loveanonymity(f): 2:09pm On Mar 25, 2017
[

1 Like

Re: . by Iamcool82: 2:31pm On Mar 25, 2017
loveanonymity:
Let me add this too, I know IVF is costly and chances of success is small and you said you have tried 3 times, but if you are okay financially keep trying for some time more please. You still have viable eggs, don't let guilt and depression cost you what you can afford. And hey smile and laugh and joke with your husband, don't let him feel he already lost you to depressin and guilt, have fun with people that love you. Please reply me with smiling emoji atleast I will console myself that you are pretending to smile.

Thank you so much Sis cheesy
Re: . by Idyllic: 2:51pm On Mar 25, 2017
@Iamcool, try surrogacy. The fact that IVF failed doesn't mean surrogacy will fail. There are several fertility centres in Nigeria that can help you get a surrogate mother. Your hubby loves you, don't hurt him by divorcing him.
You have a good heart.

1 Like

Re: . by Iamcool82: 3:38pm On Mar 25, 2017
chinybelle:
What tribe are you?
If you are Igbo(not all part tho)
You can marry him a wife and the lady will produce children for him.
Go to the villages, there are families looking for opportunities like this

Can you please provide me with the names of some of those villages? He's not too into Ivf again. We've been thru a lot for years. Tried all sorts. Since he can impregnate a woman even at first intercourse, getting a wife is the ideal thing to do.
Re: . by torqque7(m): 4:09pm On Mar 25, 2017
Iamcool82:

Hmmm.
Thank you for adding to my tears. Thank you. I was molested at 9 by my step dad. Many other things happened. Too terrible to write. I knew my hiv status at age 19. After 10 years of constant molestation. It's not your fault. I blame myself. I'm 34 now and I didn't live a reckless life to get hiv.
I only found a man who's like an angel and I hate myself daily for causing him pains. He accepted me even with all my past. Not up to 1% of all living men can do that. He deserves the best even if it's without me

Hmm Causing you more pain wasn't my intention really and I apologise for that and edit ..Correct me if I'm wrong was what I said,didnt say you lived a reckless life.
Re: . by Iamcool82: 4:23pm On Mar 25, 2017
LuvSwollenPussy:

Yes very true. God bless you

Amen and you too smiley
Re: . by chinybelle(f): 7:47pm On Mar 25, 2017
Iamcool82:

Can you please provide me with the names of some of those villages? He's not too into Ivf again. We've been thru a lot for years. Tried all sorts. Since he can impregnate a woman even at first intercourse, getting a wife is the ideal thing to do.

Anambra I know for sure.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Mistress’ Sons / Woman Attacks Boyfriend In His Sleep For Refusing To Have Sex With Her / Nigeria Slay Queen Collapse After Finishing Full Bottle Of Alcohol (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.