Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

Lady Stands By Her Boyfriend Even When Tumor & Cancer Has Disfigured His Face - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Stands By Her Boyfriend Even When Tumor & Cancer Has Disfigured His Face (3930 Views)

Lady Stands Up During Service To Accuse Pastor Of Getting Her Pregnant (pic/vid) / "This One Shock Me": Lady Stands On Chair So Her Hand Can Reach Gas Cooker / Fear As An Unidentified Lady Stands Naked Infront Of Chicken Republic At Ilupeju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Stands By Her Boyfriend Even When Tumor & Cancer Has Disfigured His Face by exlinkleads(f): 8:16am On Mar 15, 2018
Lady Stands By Her Boyfriend Even When Tumor & Cancer Has Disfigured His Face - Very Graphic

A Thailand (Thai) woman have shown what it means to love and have also redefined what it means to love someone unconditionally as she stands by her cancer-striken boyfriend. This is a rare thing to see this days in the world, especially in Nigeria because, believe it or not, love in naija is just "interest".

The boyfriend, Pooh Chokchai Kaew suffers from a form of life-threatening eye cancer, which began as a rare but treatable cancer called retinoblastoma - but has since spread across his face. Despite the fact that doctors believe there is no way to treat the very advanced, end-stage cancer, the 21-year-old has an extremely supportive girlfriend who says they'll 'never give up'.

Pooh's girlfriend, Atittaya Chumkeaw, took to social media to share a photo of her and her boyfriend in celebration of their anniversary. The post was then shared by a group called True Buddhism, which captioned it:

"The young man is suffering from end-stage cancer that has spread throughout his face. "The family revealed doctors have no treatment, with radiotherapy or chemotherapy but the young man still hopes for a miracle and the tumour will disappear.

"This post is not to give false hope to cancer patients. I admire the girl who's standing by her partner. Fans say the love she gives to her boyfriend is the best thing she can offer. It may even cause miracles to happen." People were quick to not only praise the couple for their admirable strength in the face of such adversity, but also to tell them to remain hopeful.

One person wrote:

"I believe this is a wonderful way for Heaven and Earth to make miracles happen."

Another said:

"Keep fighting, both of you."

According to the NHS website, retinoblastoma is usually found among young children, with symptoms including an usual white reflection in the pupil, a squint, a change in the colour of the iris, a red or inflamed eye and poor vision. The cancer can often be successfully treated, but only if it is diagnosed at an early stage.

Writing on Facebook last year, Atittaya said:

"We'll hold hands and walk beside each other forever. We'll be rooting for each other forever. We're not going to let go.

"We'll make our future together. We'll have a better life.

"We're ready for everything. We'll never give up. We're gonna get married together."
In another post, she wrote that the love she chose may not be a dream, but it is a 'happy love'.

What an amazing couple.

Can any Nigeria girl do this?

More @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2018/03/thai-lady-stands-by-her-boyfriend-even.html?m=1

cc mymd44 lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Lady Stands By Her Boyfriend Even When Tumor & Cancer Has Disfigured His Face by YomiTee123(m): 8:18am On Mar 15, 2018
dont try this with Nigeria girls oooo

2 Likes

Re: Lady Stands By Her Boyfriend Even When Tumor & Cancer Has Disfigured His Face by Nobody: 8:26am On Mar 15, 2018
Honestly I'm touched..

The guy must have touched the lady in his true love for her before his sickness..
knowing fully well the guy will do the same for her, is the reason she refuse to let him go..

Giving someone a reason to love you forever without doubt is the greatest love that last forever..

7 Likes

Re: Lady Stands By Her Boyfriend Even When Tumor & Cancer Has Disfigured His Face by mikky4764(f): 9:05am On Mar 15, 2018
Miracles will truely happen in this case. Hmmm such love

1 Like

Re: Lady Stands By Her Boyfriend Even When Tumor & Cancer Has Disfigured His Face by josh123(m): 9:51am On Mar 15, 2018
Impossible in nigeria

1 Like

Re: Lady Stands By Her Boyfriend Even When Tumor & Cancer Has Disfigured His Face by nolanpatt33: 10:10am On Mar 15, 2018
I'm sure the guy's father is richcheesy or the guy is richgrin

1 Like

Re: Lady Stands By Her Boyfriend Even When Tumor & Cancer Has Disfigured His Face by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:48am On Mar 15, 2018
nolanpatt33:
I'm sure the guy's father is richcheesy or the guy is richgrin
Money doesn't buy true love.The girl try sha.

1 Like

Re: Lady Stands By Her Boyfriend Even When Tumor & Cancer Has Disfigured His Face by Partnerbiz2: 11:19am On Mar 15, 2018
Nawao.

Naija girl don leave since naa... shocked

1 Like

Re: Lady Stands By Her Boyfriend Even When Tumor & Cancer Has Disfigured His Face by deanoffaculty: 12:02pm On Mar 15, 2018
This is a true definition of LOVE. I pray God will lay His healing hand on the dude.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Stands By Her Boyfriend Even When Tumor & Cancer Has Disfigured His Face by Fkforyou(m): 12:16pm On Mar 15, 2018
Unconditional love.... kiss

I pray for something like this, but in my next life when I would be born in America.... tongue

Nigerian girls are totally out of the equation... grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Stands By Her Boyfriend Even When Tumor & Cancer Has Disfigured His Face by Caustics: 12:33pm On Mar 15, 2018
his face looks like
Re: Lady Stands By Her Boyfriend Even When Tumor & Cancer Has Disfigured His Face by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:07pm On Mar 15, 2018
Love is a beautiful thingy. I pray for a miracle for this boy.
Re: Lady Stands By Her Boyfriend Even When Tumor & Cancer Has Disfigured His Face by ifyan(m): 1:50pm On Mar 15, 2018
A rare gene l must say.

I don't know about others but as for Nigerian ladies, hmmm hmmm just like finding an office pin in an office
Re: Lady Stands By Her Boyfriend Even When Tumor & Cancer Has Disfigured His Face by Khd95(m): 1:56pm On Mar 15, 2018
naija girls don enter am today grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Lady Stands By Her Boyfriend Even When Tumor & Cancer Has Disfigured His Face by lobell: 2:18pm On Mar 15, 2018
All Nigerian girls take cover...repeat, take cover. We will inform you when it's safe to come out.
Re: Lady Stands By Her Boyfriend Even When Tumor & Cancer Has Disfigured His Face by Michelle55: 2:45pm On Mar 15, 2018
cheesy not possible in Nigeria to be honest... but the pics is what I call definition of true and purest love..
Re: Lady Stands By Her Boyfriend Even When Tumor & Cancer Has Disfigured His Face by Treasure17(m): 3:57pm On Mar 15, 2018
Jeez.. That's unconditional love right there. With ordinary malaria self some naija girls go desert you like Ebola.
Re: Lady Stands By Her Boyfriend Even When Tumor & Cancer Has Disfigured His Face by jericco1(m): 6:16pm On Mar 15, 2018
this kind shite won't happen in Nigeria
Re: Lady Stands By Her Boyfriend Even When Tumor & Cancer Has Disfigured His Face by Nobody: 8:43pm On Mar 15, 2018
Ordinary malaria,naija girls go leave you.

1 Like

Re: Lady Stands By Her Boyfriend Even When Tumor & Cancer Has Disfigured His Face by ssikiru: 9:42pm On Mar 15, 2018
am I the only one that find this irritating
nothing is much greater than being healthy in life
Re: Lady Stands By Her Boyfriend Even When Tumor & Cancer Has Disfigured His Face by Deckline(m): 10:42pm On Mar 15, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Money doesn't buy true love.The girl try sha.
I laugh!!! Keep deceiving yourself.
Re: Lady Stands By Her Boyfriend Even When Tumor & Cancer Has Disfigured His Face by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:46pm On Mar 15, 2018
Deckline:
I laugh!!! Keep deceiving yourself.
Laugh well.It is the simple truth.
Re: Lady Stands By Her Boyfriend Even When Tumor & Cancer Has Disfigured His Face by Deckline(m): 10:48pm On Mar 15, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Laugh well.It is the simple truth.
I laugh again. Goan sleep!
Re: Lady Stands By Her Boyfriend Even When Tumor & Cancer Has Disfigured His Face by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:49pm On Mar 15, 2018
Deckline:
I laugh again. Goan sleep!
I could careless.
Re: Lady Stands By Her Boyfriend Even When Tumor & Cancer Has Disfigured His Face by Nobody: 11:07pm On Mar 15, 2018
this is permanent damage
Re: Lady Stands By Her Boyfriend Even When Tumor & Cancer Has Disfigured His Face by Deckline(m): 11:16pm On Mar 15, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
I could careless.
"Careless and care less are very two different things! grin must i teach you everything Keep quiet. Who true love epp?
Re: Lady Stands By Her Boyfriend Even When Tumor & Cancer Has Disfigured His Face by dview001(m): 11:51pm On Mar 15, 2018
I knew it can't be a Nigerian lady

(1) (Reply)

Woman Shocked As Monkeys Hopped Over Her Lap Having Sex (video/photos) / How's Your BANK ACCOUNT doing? Reply With A Word. (photo) / How Nigerians Behave During First Date (meme Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.