Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,242 members, 7,815,330 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

Nigerian Guy Advertises Brother Looking For Wife On Twitter, Nigerians Explode - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Guy Advertises Brother Looking For Wife On Twitter, Nigerians Explode (43097 Views)

Tolu Saba Needs A Girlfriend, Advertises On Twitter, Ladies Send Audition Videos / Celebrities, Others React As Braless Okpa Seller Advertises Her Okpa In Style / Yahoo Boy Looking For A Wife Advertises What He Does For A Living On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Guy Advertises Brother Looking For Wife On Twitter, Nigerians Explode by Sleekydee(m): 5:56pm On Mar 25, 2017
refiner:
Cc sleekydee tongue...u don buy market...

Ur mentions haff suffered grin

eep me embarassed embarassed
Re: Nigerian Guy Advertises Brother Looking For Wife On Twitter, Nigerians Explode by Sleekydee(m): 6:00pm On Mar 25, 2017
rawgurl:

so to you the man do not have to be "chosy" because he earns around 200k ? How many graduates earn that in Nigeria now ?
U that makes that kind of statement shows u don't go for the best, u rather choose anything because u don't wanna be "chosy" hereby going for anything available.
anybody that earns his or her own money has every right to choose what he or she wants.
Am sorry for how i addressed u before.

apology accepted, if a man is choosy by is monthly income, what should the lady use as a yardstick to be choosy?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Guy Advertises Brother Looking For Wife On Twitter, Nigerians Explode by HARDDON: 6:03pm On Mar 25, 2017
Sleekydee:
if you earn 200k/month, i dont think you should be choosy

As much as im against dat piece of info from him,

How much do u earn? angry

As long as he is d one paying d piper , no matter how much he earns, he's got choices.

He's said his mind, those who r interested wud codedly contact him whl folks like u dangle ur hate d1cks all over ds space
Re: Nigerian Guy Advertises Brother Looking For Wife On Twitter, Nigerians Explode by steppins: 6:11pm On Mar 25, 2017
Sleekydee:

your problem is based on the anguish or predicaments we are facing as a nation. every youth approaches with a pugnacious mindset rather than sensibility. i never said i was earning big, all i did was answer a question thrown at me, and i repeat it has not links to me bragging or whatsoever.

about writing crap and goofing like u said, u lacking the understanding that every individual is entitled to his or her opinion, if i believe one should not be choosy with 200k, thats my opinion and doesnt mk it right, if u believe odawise, thats urs and also does not mk it write. we can only both sensibly air our opinions with quarreling or being bitter.
Everyone has the right to their own opinion, but yours sucks big time.
You sound like a 5year old, a dumb one at that. Keep trying real hard to polish your comment and sound smart, but you're making it worse.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Guy Advertises Brother Looking For Wife On Twitter, Nigerians Explode by slyd90(m): 6:21pm On Mar 25, 2017
Sleekydee:

lol.... so only those that earn up to 500k should be choosy abiiii..ok clap for yourself...

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Guy Advertises Brother Looking For Wife On Twitter, Nigerians Explode by Sleekydee(m): 6:24pm On Mar 25, 2017
steppins:

Everyone has the right to their own opinion, but yours sucks big time.
You sound like a 5year old, a dumb one at that. Keep trying real hard to polish your comment and sound smart, but you're making it worse.

good, atleast u have the decency to admit every1 is entitled to his or her opinion, wether mine sounds stupid or not, i dnt see how its puts as little as 10naira bread on ur table. if not that ur body was busy, u cud have just simply passed without quoting me. besides, u assuming am trying to sound posh shows how intelligent u are. dude thats elementary stuff.
Re: Nigerian Guy Advertises Brother Looking For Wife On Twitter, Nigerians Explode by Ruler2: 6:26pm On Mar 25, 2017
phemi01:
I hope most young guys are now beginning to see that a lot of young Nigerian girls are only interested in money and more money. To them, 200k is not enough. That's why most of their marriages are crashing. They want to drive range sport, wear 150k brazillian hair, use 500k iphone and they don't even earn up to 300k, infact many of them are jobless. The few ones who earn more than 200k are not satisfied because they want to live above their means , hence they go into part time olosho business , sleeping with men to get extra cash. you wonder why many of these girls are so easy to get once you have money no matter how ugly you are. may God help young men out there because even if you think you have found a good girl, you still need to be very observant because she might just be doing side runs and pretending to be a good wife.

If you are a married guy with children and you are ok, try as much as possible to do a DNA test for your child/children so you don't end up living a wasted life. Our naija girls are not smiling and are extremely desperate. No thanks to instagram especialy
I'm female and I can't even dispute these facts. It's a pity how low some females descend these days.
God help us....
Re: Nigerian Guy Advertises Brother Looking For Wife On Twitter, Nigerians Explode by Sleekydee(m): 6:28pm On Mar 25, 2017
slyd90:

lol.... so only those that earn up to 500k should be choosy abiiii..ok clap for yourself...

didnt mean it that way, as i matter of fact i think i should hv clarified my opinion, but its too late, lemme just let is ride. ofcus he can chose...lol
Re: Nigerian Guy Advertises Brother Looking For Wife On Twitter, Nigerians Explode by kollynxofodile(m): 6:31pm On Mar 25, 2017
faith551:
I don't get it oo, like how many jobs in this country can pay you #200k? After they'll be singing equality how may of those ladies can hustle 50k on their own in a month. Bullshit.
I dnt know why I hate ladies, they just irritate me sometimes

Bro u re not alone
Especially Nigeruans ladies/skat mamas/pepper dem gang
Re: Nigerian Guy Advertises Brother Looking For Wife On Twitter, Nigerians Explode by drotba(m): 6:33pm On Mar 25, 2017
jashar:

Esqueeze me suh,
How much do you earn legitimately a month? smiley
Sister abeg help me ask am ooo

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Guy Advertises Brother Looking For Wife On Twitter, Nigerians Explode by BBBlaze: 6:50pm On Mar 25, 2017
200k is chick-change nahhh

i earn #94,345,644,330 a month buh i still feel broke, like my man TERRY G! grin tongue

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Guy Advertises Brother Looking For Wife On Twitter, Nigerians Explode by Nobody: 6:51pm On Mar 25, 2017
He should go back to his village and look for a wife
Re: Nigerian Guy Advertises Brother Looking For Wife On Twitter, Nigerians Explode by Nobody: 6:56pm On Mar 25, 2017
Sleekydee:

even if its 1m, i wont still be choosy, na character i to dey look

After looking at the character, then you'll proceed by choosing to be with the lady, no? I really want to understand you smiley
Re: Nigerian Guy Advertises Brother Looking For Wife On Twitter, Nigerians Explode by bigiyaro(m): 6:57pm On Mar 25, 2017
Sleekydee:
what do mean?
Re: Nigerian Guy Advertises Brother Looking For Wife On Twitter, Nigerians Explode by H2Ossss(m): 7:18pm On Mar 25, 2017
Sleekydee:

y re u pple pressing P on my comment na

grin tongue
Re: Nigerian Guy Advertises Brother Looking For Wife On Twitter, Nigerians Explode by steppins: 7:45pm On Mar 25, 2017
Sleekydee:

good, atleast u have the decency to admit every1 is entitled to his or her opinion, wether mine sounds stupid or not, i dnt see how its puts as little as 10naira bread on ur table. if not that ur body was busy, u cud have just simply passed without quoting me. besides, u assuming am trying to sound posh shows how intelligent u are. dude thats elementary stuff.
It doesn't put anything in my pocket.
I'm just allergic to bullshît, so I couldn't help it. It's like telling a scorpion not to sting.
Judging by the number of mentions you got, from nairalanders coming for your head, we can agree that my actions are completely on the right track.
Have a nice night, if you can.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Guy Advertises Brother Looking For Wife On Twitter, Nigerians Explode by Sleekydee(m): 7:54pm On Mar 25, 2017
steppins:

It doesn't put anything in my pocket.
I'm just allergic to bullshît, so I couldn't help it. It's like telling a scorpion not to stink.
Judging by the number of mentions you got, from nairalanders coming for your head, we can agree that my actions are completely on the right track.
Have a nice night, if you can.

u too, enjoy the rest of ur life
Re: Nigerian Guy Advertises Brother Looking For Wife On Twitter, Nigerians Explode by Nobody: 8:28pm On Mar 25, 2017
Gladiator1:
Aderola15, husband for sale

Apply now while stock lasts

Beht I don't know how to cook na sad lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Guy Advertises Brother Looking For Wife On Twitter, Nigerians Explode by mikolo80: 9:14pm On Mar 25, 2017
Sleekydee:

y re u pple pressing P on my comment na
cos you sound retarded
Re: Nigerian Guy Advertises Brother Looking For Wife On Twitter, Nigerians Explode by mikolo80: 9:15pm On Mar 25, 2017
jashar:

It's like you think 200k/month is too small... so I just...
Naahhh.... don't bother.
Enjoy your weekend.
you de mind d mumu
Re: Nigerian Guy Advertises Brother Looking For Wife On Twitter, Nigerians Explode by Nobody: 9:36pm On Mar 25, 2017
Lilyqueeny:
He should go back to his village and look for a wife
If all men go to their villages to look for wives then city girls will surely have problems in their hands.

I know u are immune to this but not every lady is.
Re: Nigerian Guy Advertises Brother Looking For Wife On Twitter, Nigerians Explode by simpleseyi: 9:37pm On Mar 25, 2017
Sleekydee:

With all the yahoo yahoo you are doing, how much do you earn? Get out of here.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Guy Advertises Brother Looking For Wife On Twitter, Nigerians Explode by Benchuko1(m): 9:54pm On Mar 25, 2017
Hahahaaha, girls should apply asap
Re: Nigerian Guy Advertises Brother Looking For Wife On Twitter, Nigerians Explode by Emassive(m): 10:21pm On Mar 25, 2017
Awon olosho. Na human hair them wan use the guy salary buy that's why the money small for many of them. Make up money alone for 300k a month + bleaching bills.
Re: Nigerian Guy Advertises Brother Looking For Wife On Twitter, Nigerians Explode by faith551(m): 11:10pm On Mar 25, 2017
kakabre:

And tomorrow you'll still pay the bride price of the same ladies that irritate you...#chauvinistmuch

Only if the right one comes around, ladies scare me ahswear

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Guy Advertises Brother Looking For Wife On Twitter, Nigerians Explode by faith551(m): 11:11pm On Mar 25, 2017
Omzie:
nigga, u gay?

too straight to even think of it
Re: Nigerian Guy Advertises Brother Looking For Wife On Twitter, Nigerians Explode by NNAMDICE: 11:18pm On Mar 25, 2017
STUPID IDIOT..WHAT HAS SALARY GOT TO DO WITH MARRIAGE BIKO NU?ORDINARY 200K...WHEN YAHOO BOYZ DEY COLLECT MILLIONS IN MATTER OF MONTHS OR EVEN WEEKS,,,THEY ARE BRAGGING WITH 200K,,AND WE DONT EVEN NOW IF HE IS A CONTRACT WORKER WEY DEM GO DROP ANY TIME SOON
Re: Nigerian Guy Advertises Brother Looking For Wife On Twitter, Nigerians Explode by whizkidd: 11:27pm On Mar 25, 2017
So according to NBS (National Bureau of Statistics), you're in the top 2% of the Nigerian workforce if you earn N200k+ per month. Also for the total number of bank depositors in Nigeria, less than 500 thousand people have up to 500k in their account (in the whole of Nigeria!!!). So statiscally speaking most women can't do much better than this guy.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Guy Advertises Brother Looking For Wife On Twitter, Nigerians Explode by komodapson(m): 11:39pm On Mar 25, 2017
vizkiz:
Nigerians always reacting to everything. grin
I taya 4 my people,bros
Re: Nigerian Guy Advertises Brother Looking For Wife On Twitter, Nigerians Explode by Genea(f): 7:12am On Mar 26, 2017
ubergold:

Nice response
tanx wink
Re: Nigerian Guy Advertises Brother Looking For Wife On Twitter, Nigerians Explode by holysainbj(m): 8:22am On Mar 26, 2017
sheyinoni:

Infact u are blessed today. Let me help u do the insult,e no hard.
U see that donkey wey u quote hen na real goat wey probably no know the price of fuel or rice because he still sucks breast. angry
i couldnt agree less about him still being fed by the parents but bros, a goat thats harsh naa
Re: Nigerian Guy Advertises Brother Looking For Wife On Twitter, Nigerians Explode by Nobody: 9:06am On Mar 26, 2017
faith551:
I don't get it oo, like how many jobs in this country can pay you #200k? After they'll be singing equality how may of those ladies can hustle 50k on their own in a month. Bullshit.
I dnt know why I hate ladies, they just irritate me sometimes
really?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Leave A NL Voicenote For Your NL Valentine, Potential Valentine, or Friends / 10 Disgraceful Ways Nigerian Guys Approach Ladies In Public Places / All The Men I Cooked For Didn't Marry Me - Young Lady Recounts On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.