Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,790 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:59 PM

Celebrities, Others React As Braless Okpa Seller Advertises Her Okpa In Style - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Celebrities, Others React As Braless Okpa Seller Advertises Her Okpa In Style (90756 Views)

Tolu Saba Needs A Girlfriend, Advertises On Twitter, Ladies Send Audition Videos / Braless Lady & Her Nipples At Edo Club Joker Got Nigerians Talking / Single Mom Advertises Herself For A Husband On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Celebrities, Others React As Braless Okpa Seller Advertises Her Okpa In Style by Breakingfamous: 1:42am On Aug 10, 2019
Braless Okpa seller causes stir online after advertising her Okpa with her chest.

The busty braless lady was seen bouncing her chest up and down to attract buyers.

This has got celebrities, others asking if she's marketing the Okpa or selling herself.

Some celebrities like Angela Okorie, Jnr Pope, Ugezu Ugezu, others also wondered about her sweaty armpit. They said she needs a deodorant. They wonder if the Okpa was made in a hygienic environment.

Watch the video after the cut

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/08/okpa-seller-marketing-her-okpa-in-style.html?m=1

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Celebrities, Others React As Braless Okpa Seller Advertises Her Okpa In Style by Breakingfamous: 1:42am On Aug 10, 2019
Watch the video HERE

6 Likes

Re: Celebrities, Others React As Braless Okpa Seller Advertises Her Okpa In Style by MiztaBobiGentle(m): 1:55am On Aug 10, 2019
This is serious. These extra big boobs don't freak me in anyway. They are really annoying.

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Celebrities, Others React As Braless Okpa Seller Advertises Her Okpa In Style by Kneephy(m): 2:11am On Aug 10, 2019
I love breasts

The Type of bréasts that will make you go blind just by staring at it.

The type of bréasts that will make you do change of ownership on all your properties. 

The type of bréasts that will make you abandon your family and friends.

The type of bréasts that will make you wife her for eternity. 

God knows why he created those cute pair of juggs. The happiness that comes with handling them is out of this world. I prefer the ones with air bag sized proportions, the bigger, the better for any man. I've had my own share.

80 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Celebrities, Others React As Braless Okpa Seller Advertises Her Okpa In Style by Oluwasaeon(m): 2:18am On Aug 10, 2019
It's hoe-k

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Celebrities, Others React As Braless Okpa Seller Advertises Her Okpa In Style by fukushaki(m): 2:59am On Aug 10, 2019
The real Opka is the one on that chest

61 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Celebrities, Others React As Braless Okpa Seller Advertises Her Okpa In Style by Susu888(m): 5:09am On Aug 10, 2019
grin serious marketing.

All those hypocrites forming ajebota's , una no dey sweat? Mtcheew angry

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Celebrities, Others React As Braless Okpa Seller Advertises Her Okpa In Style by Gadafii: 5:20am On Aug 10, 2019
See armpit grin

The other okpas are almost touching her navel

Brezz long like second Niger bridge

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Celebrities, Others React As Braless Okpa Seller Advertises Her Okpa In Style by cenaman(m): 5:22am On Aug 10, 2019
See nipple.
Re: Celebrities, Others React As Braless Okpa Seller Advertises Her Okpa In Style by Katier00(f): 5:26am On Aug 10, 2019
She offers excellent after sales services

11 Likes

Re: Celebrities, Others React As Braless Okpa Seller Advertises Her Okpa In Style by fiercehillz(m): 5:38am On Aug 10, 2019
She was my Junior in Secondary School. She own an art gallery in Asaba...na her paintings she dey draw attention to.

Bloggers sef

Babe is talented but this her marketing skill dey always make me laff

71 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Celebrities, Others React As Braless Okpa Seller Advertises Her Okpa In Style by ruggedtimi(m): 5:39am On Aug 10, 2019
who okpa n*pples help

1 Like

Re: Celebrities, Others React As Braless Okpa Seller Advertises Her Okpa In Style by Partnerbiz3: 5:52am On Aug 10, 2019
Don't these girls have shame?

Nawao.

HAPPY NEW MONTH TO YOU!

Sell Airtime to us and make money! We can buy up to 1 million naira airtime.

Also buy Mtn, glo and etisalat data on promo from us.
See over 807 positive feedback in red link below.

Just see below!
Re: Celebrities, Others React As Braless Okpa Seller Advertises Her Okpa In Style by dreamworld: 6:11am On Aug 10, 2019
grin
Chai see bweast and nipples so big

3 Likes

Re: Celebrities, Others React As Braless Okpa Seller Advertises Her Okpa In Style by davillian(m): 6:45am On Aug 10, 2019
I'm not a fan of breast.
20 years from now, this breast would have turned to slippers.

8 Likes

Re: Celebrities, Others React As Braless Okpa Seller Advertises Her Okpa In Style by Blessed13(m): 7:07am On Aug 10, 2019
Not surprised with the kind of girls with have nowadays that have no dignity or shame.. And Sometimes people for supporting it

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Celebrities, Others React As Braless Okpa Seller Advertises Her Okpa In Style by Teeyin(m): 7:07am On Aug 10, 2019
Hmmm...end time boobs!

4 Likes

Re: Celebrities, Others React As Braless Okpa Seller Advertises Her Okpa In Style by kollinz1234(m): 7:15am On Aug 10, 2019
See the yeyebrities trying to stop her shine. Wetin concern aboki with overload. See some talking about hygiene (shake my head) them see another celebrity loading and dem want stop her shine. Is it ur Boopss? Is it ur Opka? If that is the way her opka sells pls leave her or dash her money

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Celebrities, Others React As Braless Okpa Seller Advertises Her Okpa In Style by Olalan(m): 8:19am On Aug 10, 2019
How many decent and self respecting ladies do we have left in this generation?

2 Likes

Re: Celebrities, Others React As Braless Okpa Seller Advertises Her Okpa In Style by psp2pc(m): 8:42am On Aug 10, 2019
she is a hardworking lady, she is just doing this for the gram.
I think she owns a gallery and she is a an artist, her drawings are good.

6 Likes

Re: Celebrities, Others React As Braless Okpa Seller Advertises Her Okpa In Style by jnoz23(m): 10:34am On Aug 10, 2019
After London has fallen!

3 Likes

Re: Celebrities, Others React As Braless Okpa Seller Advertises Her Okpa In Style by ExAngel007(f): 11:19am On Aug 10, 2019
some ladies disgracing themselves since 1111. God don't let my life to be like this idaat

1 Like

Re: Celebrities, Others React As Braless Okpa Seller Advertises Her Okpa In Style by Succex1(m): 11:58am On Aug 10, 2019
See armpit like pool.See armpit like pool.See armpit like pool.
Re: Celebrities, Others React As Braless Okpa Seller Advertises Her Okpa In Style by Nobody: 12:18pm On Aug 10, 2019
More than normal okpa
Re: Celebrities, Others React As Braless Okpa Seller Advertises Her Okpa In Style by Kendumazy(m): 12:19pm On Aug 10, 2019
Lol. She might actually be selling okpa alongside olosho things. Some hawkers dey fvck mheeen! Remind of one of my previous neighborhood. Baba tawa will always buy roasted fish down for his wife eventhough there is more than enough at home. Baba tawa will buy fish finished and bang the fish seller until someone hinted his wife. It's a very funny scenario that day. Guess what, Baba tawa isn't good at buying anything other than fish because it is buy one, get the puscy free! The fish seller too loves selling to Baba tawa cos of the exorbitant rates she sells to him.

Quality UK 1st, 2nd and 3rd grade men's shirts available for sale. Check link below for more details.

5 Likes

Re: Celebrities, Others React As Braless Okpa Seller Advertises Her Okpa In Style by GeoAfrikana(m): 12:20pm On Aug 10, 2019
Inside life sad

I think MTN and others should increase the cost of data. This social craze is getting out of hand.

Please see my signature

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

“Stop Calling Your Boyfriends Baby If You Can't Do This For Him”. See Photos / #SilhouetteChallenge: What Is The Silhouette Challenge? How To Do It (Video) / 41-Year-Old Woman Claims To Be The Sexiest Old Woman Alive (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.