Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,074 members, 7,814,724 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

Dino Melaye Reportedly Assassinated A Witness- U.S Government & Sahara Reporters - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Reportedly Assassinated A Witness- U.S Government & Sahara Reporters (65326 Views)

FG To Pardon Orji Kalu, Dariye, Nyame. Ignores El-Zakzaky - Sahara Reporters / Buhari Voted "Worst President In Nigeria" On Twitter Poll By Sahara Reporters / Four APC Leaders Assassinated In Rivers State. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye Reportedly Assassinated A Witness- U.S Government & Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 4:14pm On Mar 25, 2017
airminem:

Smh. You Are Experiencing Bulimic Disorder Dude. Get Some Period N Drink, U Wil Love It. No D.Ick In Pants

phck off. Low life
Re: Dino Melaye Reportedly Assassinated A Witness- U.S Government & Sahara Reporters by seguno2: 4:18pm On Mar 25, 2017
EmeeNaka:
It's clear Tinubu want to nail Dino Melaye by any means possible

Since the fake allegation of beating and rape of the menopausal Remi did not stick, they have found a new formula.
The new formula will fall again.
Re: Dino Melaye Reportedly Assassinated A Witness- U.S Government & Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 4:20pm On Mar 25, 2017
omenkaLives:
Sources provided aren't credible.
u can support dino for africa... Are dino twin or relative?
Re: Dino Melaye Reportedly Assassinated A Witness- U.S Government & Sahara Reporters by tealaw(m): 4:21pm On Mar 25, 2017
Na wa o. So dis guy don kill person b4? Him dey live life as if all is well.
Re: Dino Melaye Reportedly Assassinated A Witness- U.S Government & Sahara Reporters by mendoakala(m): 4:21pm On Mar 25, 2017
AngelicBeing:
[s][/s] Cant you pass your message without resulting to insult, l will serve you back your insult in a multiple dose, you are the one that was born deformed and brain dead, your brain was removed in the labour room and exchanged with that of a deformed goat, now run-along and go look for your playmates in the sand, you are an everlasting fool, useless moro.nic imbe.cile, buzz off, l am done with you & my last reply to you as you remain a generational fool angry angry angry angry
ki lo she fun e
Re: Dino Melaye Reportedly Assassinated A Witness- U.S Government & Sahara Reporters by AngelicBeing: 4:23pm On Mar 25, 2017
mendoakala:
ki lo she fun e
Nko to she niyi, read below, l made my view known, he resulted to insult, trust me, if he meets me in real life, he will regret the day he was born, nonsense kid angry angry

post=54936096:

some of u av bin brainwashed with cheap lies by rampaging propagandist n yet u can't reason with ur sick brain. if at ur age u r still a fool.. u remain a fool forevermore.

haha.. how diz one b to your body? I hail oo. how market?
Re: Dino Melaye Reportedly Assassinated A Witness- U.S Government & Sahara Reporters by nicoolb: 4:27pm On Mar 25, 2017
why telling us now ? why didn't you voice it out all this while ? cheap blackmail
Re: Dino Melaye Reportedly Assassinated A Witness- U.S Government & Sahara Reporters by bluecircle470: 4:46pm On Mar 25, 2017
Chuksonyeike:

so what is the evidence to prove the witness was killed by Dino?

If they av evidence, let dem tk him to court, is as simple as dat.
Re: Dino Melaye Reportedly Assassinated A Witness- U.S Government & Sahara Reporters by tuscani: 5:18pm On Mar 25, 2017
bakila:

Your are a capital mangoro, where is Ndume fighting Magu? There is also a fight between Sowore and Dino, who is the Muslim among them?
Are you sure u understood what I wrote, you are the mongoro or whatever that means, but read my post again, I did not mention muslim, and I never said Ndume is fighting Magu.
Re: Dino Melaye Reportedly Assassinated A Witness- U.S Government & Sahara Reporters by oloriooko(m): 5:27pm On Mar 25, 2017
divicode:

Son, you said rvbbush, inconsistent and meaningless blabbings. You sound confused and senile, even though I don't know the state of your mind. Your statement were reckless, unguarded, uncouth and childish. I tried to avoid giving it to you raw, but like the proverbial pig, you went back to your vomit. I spit on your head and walk out of thread
Just go jare you worth nothing here, let's breath fresh air grin
Re: Dino Melaye Reportedly Assassinated A Witness- U.S Government & Sahara Reporters by ogbright: 5:27pm On Mar 25, 2017
ayindejimmy:
On Dino Malaye

Less than 48 hrs Havard university n London Business school have issued statements.
More than 78 hrs ABU senate is still forming deaf and dump,
Meaning what?

-Morgan

meaning he may have been threatened by the mafian.
Re: Dino Melaye Reportedly Assassinated A Witness- U.S Government & Sahara Reporters by bakila: 5:42pm On Mar 25, 2017
tuscani:
Are you sure u understood what I wrote, you are the mongoro or whatever that means, but read my post again, I did not mention muslim, and I never said Ndume is fighting Magu.
You are still a Mangoro. The fight is not between Sowore and Dino. The fight is between Dino and his traducers, the last time I remember, Kogi state is north. Sahara Reporters is an avenue to drop what you want, until someone from Borno is shown to be behind this it may be from Kogi.
Mangoro is a sweet thing, do not be offended.
Re: Dino Melaye Reportedly Assassinated A Witness- U.S Government & Sahara Reporters by jollymizzle(m): 5:43pm On Mar 25, 2017
Mandesz:

some of u av bin brainwashed with cheap lies by rampaging propagandist n yet u can't reason with ur sick brain. if at ur age u r still a fool.. u remain a fool forevermore.

haha.. how diz one b to your body? I hail oo. how market?
lol see this one, na so e pain u rish? You better take it easy don't pull a vital muscle cos someone who doesn't give a shit about you. You probably "graduated" the same way that's why you are feeling for a kindred spirit.
Re: Dino Melaye Reportedly Assassinated A Witness- U.S Government & Sahara Reporters by jollymizzle(m): 5:48pm On Mar 25, 2017
divicode:

Fflatinos are cheap folks, they have watery brain and resort to insult when their brain can no longer comprehend superior argument. I dont blame you, I blame your upbringing
abi I was wondering why he was so pained he couldn't make a point. I was looking at the mumbo jumbo trying to make sense out of it. Maybe one of the dinosaur's relative

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Reportedly Assassinated A Witness- U.S Government & Sahara Reporters by maasoap(m): 5:53pm On Mar 25, 2017
shortgun:
SR is drowning
Really?

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Reportedly Assassinated A Witness- U.S Government & Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 6:01pm On Mar 25, 2017
jollymizzle:
abi I was wondering why he was so pained he couldn't make a point. I was looking at the mumbo jumbo trying to make sense out of it. Maybe one of the dinosaur's relative

Ah you finished the flatt headd

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Reportedly Assassinated A Witness- U.S Government & Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 6:02pm On Mar 25, 2017
oloriooko:

Just go jare you worth nothing here, let's breath fresh air grin

Too high for your simple mind I think
Sorry you got to come up
Re: Dino Melaye Reportedly Assassinated A Witness- U.S Government & Sahara Reporters by maasoap(m): 6:07pm On Mar 25, 2017
richard870:
These SR guys should be incarcerated. Whats all this

You made a terrible reportage, the person you tried to bring down was able to wash himself clean (oh yes!) yet you release several news still trying to drag his name through the mud.C'mon
Let me guess, with Omo. cheesy
Re: Dino Melaye Reportedly Assassinated A Witness- U.S Government & Sahara Reporters by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 6:09pm On Mar 25, 2017
padiga047:
guy u sef know there's no smoke without fire,abi you b mumu?

No smoke without fire, yes, but are you not aware of Dino's tendencies and vitupirations in the senate as if he is the only one there ? Lately, he took Magu's case rather personal gloating at his non-confirmation.
By his attitudes, he has incur the wrath of so many people he must've lost count of.
Re: Dino Melaye Reportedly Assassinated A Witness- U.S Government & Sahara Reporters by metallisc(m): 6:25pm On Mar 25, 2017
pat077:
by the time Sahara reporters are done with Dino.. .. His life will Neva remain the same again

on the contrary, by the time dino finishes with sahara reporters (if he so chooses) their life and business will never remain the same, they will probably change their name to mangrove reporters.

it is really stupid and gross unprofessional conduct to come out boldly to say 'Dino killed a man', when there is no police or court conviction in that light. So, where did they get their facts from. The website they quoted is where the US foreign mission (nigeria) gives their people summary and updates of what has been going on in the country - no details whatsoever.

if he decides to sue them, they will bleed green. all the people here hailing sahara reporters are mostly kids that don't understand how the nation's laws come into play.

Re: Dino Melaye Reportedly Assassinated A Witness- U.S Government & Sahara Reporters by badostic: 7:09pm On Mar 25, 2017
oloriooko:
So na now yeye Sahara come dey talk this?
Why was this not brought up before the elections?
Our useless journalists seeking revenge instead of being fair in reporting
The crimes you have committed so far will be hidden until when the time comes
Re: Dino Melaye Reportedly Assassinated A Witness- U.S Government & Sahara Reporters by oloriooko(m): 7:15pm On Mar 25, 2017
badostic:

The crimes you have committed so far will be hidden until when the time comes
SMH the ease with which young minds are easily deceived by this administration is way beyond comprehension
Re: Dino Melaye Reportedly Assassinated A Witness- U.S Government & Sahara Reporters by AdeniyiA(m): 7:28pm On Mar 25, 2017
On this I can not trust Dino Melaye, he is capable of doing worst...
Re: Dino Melaye Reportedly Assassinated A Witness- U.S Government & Sahara Reporters by jerryclinton: 7:42pm On Mar 25, 2017
U dey insult Buhari, dey quarrel your governor, Yahaya Belo and want to impregnate Tinubu wife and feel u can be free Dino..ur beans don don!
Re: Dino Melaye Reportedly Assassinated A Witness- U.S Government & Sahara Reporters by airminem(f): 7:58pm On Mar 25, 2017
amiablesystems:

phck off. Low life
I Curse Those Who Put You In This Limitless Void. Smh
Re: Dino Melaye Reportedly Assassinated A Witness- U.S Government & Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 8:26pm On Mar 25, 2017
airminem:

I Curse Those Who Put You In This Limitless Void. Smh

trying to be relevant u had to travel to hell n return just to get this.. May ur bf beat u thru out next week for ur lack of intelligence flat head
Re: Dino Melaye Reportedly Assassinated A Witness- U.S Government & Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 8:35pm On Mar 25, 2017
dotcomnamename:
Dino Melaye Daniel reportedly assassinated a witness during an election tribunal case in 2007, according to U.S. Government report on human rights.

"On August 19, Victor Obafaiye, the principal witness for the Action Congress in the Kogi State election tribunal, was assassinated. Obafaiye was crucial to the case as he was supposedly in possession of documents that would have served as evidence of election tampering by PDP House of Assembly candidate Dino Melaye"

You can read more here: https://www.state.gov/j/drl/rls/hrrpt/2007/100498.htm

Sahara Reporters: https://www.facebook.com/ReportYourself/photos/a.183323277702.132568.96184337702/10154330034667703/?type=3&hc_ref=NEWSFEED
Same Dino again? the guy must be a don in Nigeria
Re: Dino Melaye Reportedly Assassinated A Witness- U.S Government & Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 8:38pm On Mar 25, 2017
emamos:
Apostle sulaimon's saga gradually fading away,now is dino melaye s turn. Who s next?
You of course.
Re: Dino Melaye Reportedly Assassinated A Witness- U.S Government & Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 8:40pm On Mar 25, 2017
ayindejimmy:
On Dino Malaye

Less than 48 hrs Havard university n London Business school have issued statements.
More than 78 hrs ABU senate is still forming deaf and dump,
Meaning what?

-Morgan
They are either hiding something or them data base is unreliable .
Re: Dino Melaye Reportedly Assassinated A Witness- U.S Government & Sahara Reporters by fruitsville: 8:44pm On Mar 25, 2017
I have always hated this man! I always knew that he is an unworthy personality!
Re: Dino Melaye Reportedly Assassinated A Witness- U.S Government & Sahara Reporters by precious1967(m): 8:56pm On Mar 25, 2017
murder case? where is attorney general of d federation to call for an investigation through igp?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Abba Kyari, Obi Cubana Attend IGP Alkali Son’s Wedding (Photos) / Man Mentions Buhari, Jumps In River In Lagos (Photo) / Governor Yahaya Bello Controlling Traffic On Lokoja-Abuja Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.