Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,095 members, 7,814,844 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

Dino Melaye Reportedly Assassinated A Witness- U.S Government & Sahara Reporters - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Reportedly Assassinated A Witness- U.S Government & Sahara Reporters (65329 Views)

FG To Pardon Orji Kalu, Dariye, Nyame. Ignores El-Zakzaky - Sahara Reporters / Buhari Voted "Worst President In Nigeria" On Twitter Poll By Sahara Reporters / Four APC Leaders Assassinated In Rivers State. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye Reportedly Assassinated A Witness- U.S Government & Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 2:26pm On Mar 25, 2017
BlakKluKluxKlan:

What has Tinubu got to do with this ? Did you fail to take your drugs or took overdose instead ?
guy u sef know there's no smoke without fire,abi you b mumu?
Re: Dino Melaye Reportedly Assassinated A Witness- U.S Government & Sahara Reporters by tunderay(m): 2:26pm On Mar 25, 2017
haulagehandlers:
Pray tell,what has Tinubu got to do with this.
Help me ask o, I wonder why some people have brain but can't use it.
Re: Dino Melaye Reportedly Assassinated A Witness- U.S Government & Sahara Reporters by mendoakala(m): 2:26pm On Mar 25, 2017
Chuksonyeike:

Finished as as how? Do you mind explaining?
another flat head
Re: Dino Melaye Reportedly Assassinated A Witness- U.S Government & Sahara Reporters by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 2:26pm On Mar 25, 2017
AngelicBeing:
Dino is going, going, going going down gradually, welcome to the Federal Republic of ........complete the sentence wink

Kuje

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Reportedly Assassinated A Witness- U.S Government & Sahara Reporters by seguntijan(m): 2:27pm On Mar 25, 2017
Who is above suspicion?
This afternoon, I was ruminating on the scandal that hit the most vibrant and articulate senator of the Nigerian upper chamber some days ago. Dino as he is fondly called remains the only outstanding senator who has not only been speaking against the repression, oppression and corruption in Nigeria but has also been able to facilitate the approval of different projects for his people. One of such projects was the approval of N21 billion naira for the rehabilitation and reconstruction of Kabba- Aiyetoro-Ilorin road.
There are some senators in the house today who are not just misfits but constitute a great disservice to the nation. Some of them cannot even second a motion let alone sponsor a bill or be a voice to their people. Take for instance the southern part of Ondo state senatorial district is duly represented at both upper and lower chambers of the National assembly yet, the richly blessed coastal area with mineral resources has been in perpetual blackout for years.
In this same country, we have a deputy governor, governor and so on who have always paraded themselves as different things without any evidence and nobody says or investigates anything. President Buhari, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, Govenor Fayose and many others were at different times hit by similar scandal but were quashed at the end of the day. Now, who is above suspicion? Undoubtedly, No One!
To be candid, hypocrisy is when we trivialize or pay a dime’s worth attention to baba’s certificate scandal and now making a mountain out of a molehill of the only voice we have in the senate. I am certain this issue was blown beyond proportion because he is stepping on toes of some cabals. All I can see is nothing but handworks of these vendettas.
However, it is unfortunate that some Nigerians pretend not to understand that the beauty of democracy is having a sound and vibrant opposition irrespective of where they belong to. Till today, Governor Fayose, senator Dino Melaye and creme de la crème remain the salvagers of this our charade called democracy. The PDP who supposed to serve as a watch dog and put the government of the day on their toes is in a moribund.
Now, imagine not having people like FFK and the likes, this country would have been plunged and transmogrified into a banana republic. I am not in any way convinced that the aforementioned persons are saint neither am I certain that those on the other side of the divide are flawless.
However, the truth remains that all men is peccable and our duties as patriotic citizens to move this nation forward are inherent in our peccability.
-Jawosimi
Re: Dino Melaye Reportedly Assassinated A Witness- U.S Government & Sahara Reporters by Nafizzey(m): 2:28pm On Mar 25, 2017
Nigeria is sitting on the keg of gun powder.... How will a rude and slowpoke person like Dino become senator, our system of government is totally condemned and we have no representative. All we have are all greed, self centered, they only represent their pocket. What a shame on we the youth, backing someone like Dino despite the vividly evidence of his mischievous act. I think we are the problem of this government, if we can't stood up and arrive on one point. Let shun religion barriers and tribalism, let fight for our right through one voice, if somebody like Dino should represent me and u, then we have no future including our children children. If Dino can not wear his outfit during his NYC then why demanding for Ali to be in with his uniform. Our parent use to tell us that charity begins at home.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Reportedly Assassinated A Witness- U.S Government & Sahara Reporters by 0b10010011: 2:28pm On Mar 25, 2017

Who Sahara reporters wants to nail, No man born of a woman can save.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Reportedly Assassinated A Witness- U.S Government & Sahara Reporters by mendoakala(m): 2:29pm On Mar 25, 2017
seguntijan:
Who is above suspicion?
This afternoon, I was ruminating on the scandal that hit the most vibrant and articulate senator of the Nigerian upper chamber some days ago. Dino as he is fondly called remains the only outstanding senator who has not only been speaking against the repression, oppression and corruption in Nigeria but has also been able to facilitate the approval of different projects for his people. One of such projects was the approval of N21 billion naira for the rehabilitation and reconstruction of Kabba- Aiyetoro-Ilorin road.
There are some senators in the house today who are not just misfits but constitute a great disservice to the nation. Some of them cannot even second a motion let alone sponsor a bill or be a voice to their people. Take for instance the southern part of Ondo state senatorial district is duly represented at both upper and lower chambers of the National assembly yet, the richly blessed coastal area with mineral resources has been in perpetual blackout for years.
In this same country, we have a deputy governor, governor and so on who have always paraded themselves as different things without any evidence and nobody says or investigates anything. President Buhari, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, Govenor Fayose and many others were at different times hit by similar scandal but were quashed at the end of the day. Now, who is above suspicion? Undoubtedly, No One!
To be candid, hypocrisy is when we trivialize or pay a dime’s worth attention to baba’s certificate scandal and now making a mountain out of a molehill of the only voice we have in the senate. I am certain this issue was blown beyond proportion because he is stepping on toes of some cabals. All I can see is nothing but handworks of these vendettas.
However, it is unfortunate that some Nigerians pretend not to understand that the beauty of democracy is having a sound and vibrant opposition irrespective of where they belong to. Till today, Governor Fayose, senator Dino Melaye and creme de la crème remain the salvagers of this our charade called democracy. The PDP who supposed to serve as a watch dog and put the government of the day on their toes is in a moribund.
Now, imagine not having people like FFK and the likes, this country would have been plunged and transmogrified into a banana republic. I am not in any way convinced that the aforementioned persons are saint neither am I certain that those on the other side of the divide are flawless.
However, the truth remains that all men is peccable and our duties as patriotic citizens to move this nation forward are inherent in our peccability.
-Jawosimi
evidence please at least sahara reporters provide evidence and I don't celebrate that rubbish its his job he gets paid for it so bros slide go brt lane
Re: Dino Melaye Reportedly Assassinated A Witness- U.S Government & Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 2:29pm On Mar 25, 2017
Chuksonyeike:

Finished as as how? Do you mind explaining?

don't mind. aint yu watching the film? Have u been watching the looks of the Northern senators faces each time Dino performs? You need to start watching blo..
Re: Dino Melaye Reportedly Assassinated A Witness- U.S Government & Sahara Reporters by israelmao(m): 2:29pm On Mar 25, 2017
Chuksonyeike:

DINO WILL ONLY INCREASE THE MONEY TO 10B.THEY WILL HAVE TO PROVE TO THE COURTS THAT HE WAS ASSASINATED BY DINO MELAYE

Yes indeed.May be even more.
Re: Dino Melaye Reportedly Assassinated A Witness- U.S Government & Sahara Reporters by mantosa(m): 2:29pm On Mar 25, 2017
BREEDED indeed. Uncle Bigoter

ipobbigot7:
I have said it, Sahara reporters witchcraft pass the one that is breeded in Benin.

Melaye thought Sahara reporters is one those women he bullied and get away with it. To threaten Sahara reporters on their duty is to be digging the grave of your political career. Melaye should go and Saraki his boss how to handle an attack from Sahara reporters.

Re: Dino Melaye Reportedly Assassinated A Witness- U.S Government & Sahara Reporters by 0b10010011: 2:30pm On Mar 25, 2017
padiga047:
guy u sef know there's no smoke without fire,abi you b mumu?

You re dumb!
Re: Dino Melaye Reportedly Assassinated A Witness- U.S Government & Sahara Reporters by airminem(f): 2:30pm On Mar 25, 2017
amiablesystems:

Well when Dino falls, you can share your period with him Dimwit
You First, Have Some To Drink Coz Dino Isnt Going Down, Nitwit
Re: Dino Melaye Reportedly Assassinated A Witness- U.S Government & Sahara Reporters by mendoakala(m): 2:30pm On Mar 25, 2017
Nafizzey:
Nigeria is sitting on the keg of gun powder.... How will a rude and slowpoke person like Dino become senator, our system of government is totally condemned and we have no representative. All we have are all greed, self centered, they only represent their pocket. What a shame on we the youth, backing someone like Dino despite the vividly evidence of his mischievous act. I think we are the problem of this government, if we can't stood up and arrive on one point. Let shun religion barriers and tribalism, let fight for our right through one voice, if somebody like Dino should represent me and u, then we have no future including our children children. If Dino can not wear his outfit during his NYC then why demanding for Ali to be in with his uniform. Our parent use to tell us that charity begins at home.
wa shere omo iya
Re: Dino Melaye Reportedly Assassinated A Witness- U.S Government & Sahara Reporters by dotcomnamename: 2:31pm On Mar 25, 2017
Re: Dino Melaye Reportedly Assassinated A Witness- U.S Government & Sahara Reporters by Chuksonyeike: 2:32pm On Mar 25, 2017
mendoakala:
another flat head

I asked you to explain and this al you can come up with? Gosh!!!!
Re: Dino Melaye Reportedly Assassinated A Witness- U.S Government & Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 2:33pm On Mar 25, 2017
airminem:

Lol... what a troll. It shall be before your eyes, and when he goes down you can die with him. Ode
Re: Dino Melaye Reportedly Assassinated A Witness- U.S Government & Sahara Reporters by richard870(m): 2:33pm On Mar 25, 2017
[quote author=mendoakala post=54935000]so you guys support politicians abi later you ll be praying to God to save you don't worry he ll come from heaven[/quote Bros, let me make this clear.I'm not in support of either of the parties involved, all I want is TRUE & TRANSPARENT journalism, not an AMBUSH kind of journalism that embraces character assassination
Re: Dino Melaye Reportedly Assassinated A Witness- U.S Government & Sahara Reporters by Chuksonyeike: 2:34pm On Mar 25, 2017
amiablesystems:

don't mind. aint yu watching the film? Have u been watching the looks of the Northern senators faces each time Dino performs? You need to start watching blo..

the northern senators will not decide his fate.His fate lies with his okun kinsmen and not any useless Jagaban,or northern senators.As long as they are satisfied with him.He will return to the senate.
Re: Dino Melaye Reportedly Assassinated A Witness- U.S Government & Sahara Reporters by dotcomnamename: 2:34pm On Mar 25, 2017
xhamel88:

Na you get eye problem...

"On August 19, Victor Obafaiye, the principal witness for the Action Congress in the Kogi State election tribunal, was assassinated. Obafaiye was crucial to the case as he was supposedly in possession of documents that would have served as evidence of election tampering by PDP House of Assembly candidate Dino Melaye"

Read it very well. You must be olodo, same for others like you.

Lol illiteracy is a disease. Smh.
Re: Dino Melaye Reportedly Assassinated A Witness- U.S Government & Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 2:34pm On Mar 25, 2017
murder was the case and we blame dino melaye.
Re: Dino Melaye Reportedly Assassinated A Witness- U.S Government & Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 2:34pm On Mar 25, 2017
airminem:

Since you're both members of University of the flat heads with nepa bill certificates, spending 8 years for a 4 years course and having repeated Jamb 20 times, obviously, he's your fada figure, yu stupid damaged waist-bons
Re: Dino Melaye Reportedly Assassinated A Witness- U.S Government & Sahara Reporters by Chuksonyeike: 2:34pm On Mar 25, 2017
amiablesystems:

Well when Dino falls, you can share your period with him Dimwit

emphasis on when.You will probably wait for a very long time

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Reportedly Assassinated A Witness- U.S Government & Sahara Reporters by Lifestone(m): 2:35pm On Mar 25, 2017
Unfortunately most people commenting and saying SR nailed Dino didn't bother to read the US government's report. There is nowhere in the report where the US government said Dino killed anybody.
If Dino is smart as I thought, this should be the end of SR and Sowore. From what I just read. It's inferencing taken too far.
SR is becoming desperate a sign of the beginning of the end. Anyway, no Kingdom last for ever.
Newswatch was once artound
Re: Dino Melaye Reportedly Assassinated A Witness- U.S Government & Sahara Reporters by Chuksonyeike: 2:35pm On Mar 25, 2017
mendoakala:
what about Harvard and London school of economics
did Dino submit any certificate from Harvard or LSE to INEC?
Re: Dino Melaye Reportedly Assassinated A Witness- U.S Government & Sahara Reporters by ipobbigot7: 2:36pm On Mar 25, 2017
Chuksonyeike:

so how can sahara reporters prove to the court that he was assassinated by Dino?

It's not about proving the killing it is about exposing more of his routineness, smearing him big time.

It's Melaye's way to bully his opponent, it's Sahara reporters own way of digging out the dirty pass of those that bully it.

Just check the new revelations that are coming out after Melaye slammed them with 5bill naira libel and when he went to IG to demand for the arrest of Sowore. I am sure Melaye didn't expect these, he probably had expected they we be jittery and withdraw their publications on him and possibly be begging him now.

Saraki has more means of countering and dealing with Sahara reporters but he chose to always deal with issues silently, cover his tracks and avoid Sahara reporters as much as possible, not because he's a coward but he understands the law that you don't fight with stones when you lives in a glass house, Melaye should go and learn from him and stop demonstrating huliganism.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Reportedly Assassinated A Witness- U.S Government & Sahara Reporters by Chuksonyeike: 2:37pm On Mar 25, 2017
amiablesystems:

Since you're both members of University of the flat heads with nepa bill certificates, spending 8 years for a 4 years course and having repeated Jamb 20 times, obviously, he's your fada figure, yu stupid damaged waist-bons

I WILL RATHER SPEND 8 YEARS AND COME OUR WITH 3RD CLASS.THAN SPEND 20 YEARS IN THE ARMY WITHOUT A COMMON WAEC CERTIFICATE
Re: Dino Melaye Reportedly Assassinated A Witness- U.S Government & Sahara Reporters by mendoakala(m): 2:37pm On Mar 25, 2017
Chuksonyeike:

did Dino submit any certificate from Harvard or LSE to INEC?
that means he forged it if didn't those institutions won't deny him .....bros think
Re: Dino Melaye Reportedly Assassinated A Witness- U.S Government & Sahara Reporters by Chuksonyeike: 2:37pm On Mar 25, 2017
ipobbigot7:

It's not about proving the killing it is about exposing more of his routineness, smearing him big time.

It's Melaye's way to bully his opponent, it's Sahara reporters own way of digging out the dirty pass of those that bully it.

Just check the new revelations that are coming out after Melaye slammed them with 5bill naira libel and when he went to IG to demand for the arrest of Sowore. I am sure Melaye didn't expect these, he probably had expected they we be jittery and withdraw their publications on him and possibly be begging him now.

Saraki has more means of countering and dealing with Sahara reporters but he chose to always deal with issues silently, cover his tracks and avoid Sahara reporters as much as possible, not because he's a coward but he understands the law that you don't fight with stones when you lives in a glass house, Melaye should go and learn from him and stop demonstrating huliganism.

LOL NA TODAY? Smear indeed.
Re: Dino Melaye Reportedly Assassinated A Witness- U.S Government & Sahara Reporters by Chuksonyeike: 2:40pm On Mar 25, 2017
ipobbigot7:

YOU WILL PROBABLY WAIT UNTIL THE LIBEL SUIT COMMENCES.SOWORE WILL HAVE TO PROVE TO THE COURT THAT DINO DID NOT GRADUATE FROM ABU.DINO MELAYE HAS ALWAYS BEEN A THUG FROM HIS UNIVERSITY DAYS SO THESE REVELATIONS ARE NOT NEW TO THOSE WHO KNEW HIM.HE IS NO STRANGER TO CONTROVERSIES.THE KOKO IS NOW FOR SAHARA REPORTERS TO PROVE TO THE COURTS HOW DINO KILLED THIS WITNESS AND HOW HE IS NOT A GRADUATE OF ABU
Re: Dino Melaye Reportedly Assassinated A Witness- U.S Government & Sahara Reporters by dokunbam(m): 2:40pm On Mar 25, 2017
This GINO tomato paste Dino guy again
Re: Dino Melaye Reportedly Assassinated A Witness- U.S Government & Sahara Reporters by airminem(f): 2:41pm On Mar 25, 2017
amiablesystems:

Hahaha, You Just Checked Meaning Of The Word Nitwit Right. One Minute Dude. Smh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Abba Kyari, Obi Cubana Attend IGP Alkali Son’s Wedding (Photos) / Man Mentions Buhari, Jumps In River In Lagos (Photo) / Governor Yahaya Bello Controlling Traffic On Lokoja-Abuja Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.