Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,095 members, 7,814,853 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

Dino Melaye Reportedly Assassinated A Witness- U.S Government & Sahara Reporters - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Reportedly Assassinated A Witness- U.S Government & Sahara Reporters (65330 Views)

FG To Pardon Orji Kalu, Dariye, Nyame. Ignores El-Zakzaky - Sahara Reporters / Buhari Voted "Worst President In Nigeria" On Twitter Poll By Sahara Reporters / Four APC Leaders Assassinated In Rivers State. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye Reportedly Assassinated A Witness- U.S Government & Sahara Reporters by Chuksonyeike: 2:42pm On Mar 25, 2017
mendoakala:
that means he forged it if didn't those institutions won't deny him .....bros think

Lol I ask again.Did Dino present any degree certificate from those schools to any agency? You cant accuse him of forgery.You can say he lied but forgery is a very strong word.What is certain is that Dino Melaye Definitely graduated from ABU
Re: Dino Melaye Reportedly Assassinated A Witness- U.S Government & Sahara Reporters by airminem(f): 2:43pm On Mar 25, 2017
Chuksonyeike:

emphasis on when.You will probably wait for a very long time
Yes, Let Him Know
Re: Dino Melaye Reportedly Assassinated A Witness- U.S Government & Sahara Reporters by rafcrown(m): 2:44pm On Mar 25, 2017
KILLING FOR POST AND MONEY?
Re: Dino Melaye Reportedly Assassinated A Witness- U.S Government & Sahara Reporters by mendoakala(m): 2:45pm On Mar 25, 2017
Chuksonyeike:

Lol I ask again.Did Dino present any degree certificate from those schools to any agency? You cant accuse him of forgery.You can say he lied but forgery is a very strong word.What is certain is that Dino Melaye Definitely graduated from ABU
abi iru eyan wo leleyi any body can to graduate in an institution with forge certificates I just said the institutions denied him see abeg if don't have anything better to say stay one side abeg
Re: Dino Melaye Reportedly Assassinated A Witness- U.S Government & Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 2:46pm On Mar 25, 2017
I know you are learned and you know the result of disseminating bogus inforamation as well as the reaction of the audience when they cannot rely on such media. My brother, leave Sh alone to do the work that God sent them.
Peraventurely and more consequent, if they were condemned in the lawsuit , then they ll face the music.
Chuksonyeike:

Investigative/ Do you know the meaning of investigative? They said he didn't graduate from ABU without even bothering to hearing from ABU before publishing their story and you call them investigative.Investigative ko investing ni
Re: Dino Melaye Reportedly Assassinated A Witness- U.S Government & Sahara Reporters by Chuksonyeike: 2:46pm On Mar 25, 2017
mendoakala:
abi iru eyan wo leleyi any body can to graduate in an institution with forge certificates I just said the institutions denied him see abeg if don't have anything better to say stay one side abeg

ABU have not denied Dino and that is the case in court.Dino has presented his statement of result proving that he indeed graduated so over to sahara reporters and ABU
Re: Dino Melaye Reportedly Assassinated A Witness- U.S Government & Sahara Reporters by Chuksonyeike: 2:48pm On Mar 25, 2017
Atayis:
I know you are learned and you know the result of disseminating bogus inforamation as well as the reaction of the audience when they cannot rely on such media. My brother, leave Sh alone to do the work that God sent them.
Peraventurely and more consequent, if they were condemned in the lawsuit , then they ll face the music.

That is exactly what I am doing.Leaving them to face the music.But please don't blaspheme the name of God by saying he sent anyone to blackmail or libel anyone
Re: Dino Melaye Reportedly Assassinated A Witness- U.S Government & Sahara Reporters by mendoakala(m): 2:48pm On Mar 25, 2017
Chuksonyeike:

ABU have not denied Dino and that is the case in court.Dino has presented his statement of result proving that he indeed graduated so over to sahara reporters and ABU
bros am not arguing about Abu we are in Nigeria anything happens I am talking about Harvard and London school of economics
Re: Dino Melaye Reportedly Assassinated A Witness- U.S Government & Sahara Reporters by airminem(f): 2:48pm On Mar 25, 2017
Chuksonyeike:

I WILL RATHER SPEND 8 YEARS AND COME OUR WITH 3RD CLASS.THAN SPEND 20 YEARS IN THE ARMY WITHOUT A COMMON WAEC CERTIFICATE

Abi Oo
Re: Dino Melaye Reportedly Assassinated A Witness- U.S Government & Sahara Reporters by Btruth: 2:48pm On Mar 25, 2017
Oga Dino, how market?

It's like water don pass garri ooo. grin

Chai!
Re: Dino Melaye Reportedly Assassinated A Witness- U.S Government & Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 2:49pm On Mar 25, 2017
airminem:

Hahaha, You Just Checked Meaning Of The Word Nitwit Right. One Minute Dude. Smh

Wat a nuisance, Nimwit is too complicated for your mind to fanthom, you're hailing it. Check a few threads ago, whom you re-coined his word to yours... f00l
Re: Dino Melaye Reportedly Assassinated A Witness- U.S Government & Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 2:50pm On Mar 25, 2017
Chuksonyeike:

I WILL RATHER SPEND 8 YEARS AND COME OUR WITH 3RD CLASS.THAN SPEND 20 YEARS IN THE ARMY WITHOUT A COMMON WAEC CERTIFICATE

they're both of the same league... classless idiots, well if u belong there, it's your take
Re: Dino Melaye Reportedly Assassinated A Witness- U.S Government & Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 2:50pm On Mar 25, 2017
Chuksonyeike:

emphasis on when.You will probably wait for a very long time

Watch n see
Re: Dino Melaye Reportedly Assassinated A Witness- U.S Government & Sahara Reporters by blackboy(m): 2:51pm On Mar 25, 2017
Dino!!! That law suit has made SR fight crazy. It's no more about Abu, soon it will be about his?....
Re: Dino Melaye Reportedly Assassinated A Witness- U.S Government & Sahara Reporters by hush15: 2:51pm On Mar 25, 2017
oloriooko:
So na now yeye Sahara come dey talk this?
Why was this not brought up before the elections?
Our useless journalists seeking revenge instead of being fair in reporting
I think Nigerians should stand with Dino on this as odd and difficult as this maybe and that Dino case can be addressed later

But for SR, this is a big shame and indictment on their org for the following reasons:

This strongly reflect that SR has a media agency has no ethics and professionalism not displayed no matter how little.

If they have resources this deep and can't help Nigerians in making the right decision for national growth and development but wait till they have disputes with politicians before they realise they can now whistleblow. You can't use you company to settle personal scores and this is the hieght of unprofessionalism.

They are not doing these because they love Nigerians or are concern with our unity but because they have a 5billion Naira suit that they need to find a way around even if it to discredit anyone or anything that oppose them

This shouldn't be tolerated by any Nigerian. It is selfish and unpatriotic and tomorrow, it will be anybody. The media should never be a political tool.

Again, Dino character is secondary in this case
Re: Dino Melaye Reportedly Assassinated A Witness- U.S Government & Sahara Reporters by ipobbigot7: 2:52pm On Mar 25, 2017
Chuksonyeike:

YOU WILL PROBABLY WAIT UNTIL THE LIBEL SUIT COMMENCES.SOWORE WILL HAVE TO PROVE TO THE COURT THAT DINO DID NOT GRADUATE FROM ABU.DINO MELAYE HAS ALWAYS BEEN A THUG FROM HIS UNIVERSITY DAYS SO THESE REVELATIONS ARE NOT NEW TO THOSE WHO KNEW HIM.HE IS NO STRANGER TO CONTROVERSIES.THE KOKO IS NOW FOR SAHARA REPORTERS TO PROVE TO THE COURTS HOW DINO KILLED THIS WITNESS AND HOW HE IS NOT A GRADUATE OF ABU

The issue we have to me is not of whether Sahara reporters is able to prove anything or Melaye graduated or not but that this scenario has further exposed the corrupt system in Nigeria.

After Dino's claims of his degrees from the various learning institutions, Harvard University and London school of Economic have made their statements but after 72hours ABU has suddenly gone silent after they promised to make statement. We suspect integrity is being compromised by the institution as a result of pressure from some powers.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Reportedly Assassinated A Witness- U.S Government & Sahara Reporters by mendoakala(m): 2:53pm On Mar 25, 2017
hush15:

I think Nigerians should stand with Dino on this as odd and difficult as this maybe and that Dino case can be addressed later

But for SR, this is a big shame and indictment on their org for the following reasons:

This strongly reflect that SR has a media agency has no ethics and professionalism not displayed no matter how little.

If they have resources this deep and can't help Nigerians in making the right decision for national growth and development but wait till they have disputes with politicians before they realise they can now whistleblow. You can't use you company to settle personal scores and this is the hieght of unprofessionalism.

They are not doing these because they love Nigerians or are concern with our unity but because they have a 5billion Naira suit that they need to find a way around even if it to discredit anyone or anything that oppose them
I will never support any politician but am against sahara reporters because why would they have to wait till when they had issues with dino to bring all this shit out
Re: Dino Melaye Reportedly Assassinated A Witness- U.S Government & Sahara Reporters by BabaO2: 2:53pm On Mar 25, 2017
sanpipita:
Dino is now a devil, he was an angel and change agent during election, let me overlook this silly drama
Wrong, he was only a beneficiary.
Re: Dino Melaye Reportedly Assassinated A Witness- U.S Government & Sahara Reporters by bakila: 2:54pm On Mar 25, 2017
tuscani:
APC, these guys can burn down a House to kill a rat. I sincerely do not know how the supposedly illiterate north can set other regions against each other. The battle is supposed to be between Ndume who is fighting for his fellow Bornu born Magu, now the battle has turned to Dino vs Sahara reporters, fear north
Your are a capital mangoro, where is Ndume fighting Magu? There is also a fight between Sowore and Dino, who is the Muslim among them?
Re: Dino Melaye Reportedly Assassinated A Witness- U.S Government & Sahara Reporters by Chuksonyeike: 2:54pm On Mar 25, 2017
ipobbigot7:

The issue we have to me is not of whether Sahara reporters is able to prove anything or Melaye graduated or not but that this scenario has further exposed the corrupt system in Nigeria.

After Dino's of his degrees from the various learning institutions, Harvard University and London school of Economic have made their statements but after 72hours ABU has suddenly gone silent after they promised to make statement. We suspect integrity is being compromised by the institution as a result of pressure from some powers.

they said they will only speak to the senate committee.Lets keep our fingers crossed.WAEC and Cambridge did same during Buhari's saga
Re: Dino Melaye Reportedly Assassinated A Witness- U.S Government & Sahara Reporters by mendoakala(m): 2:55pm On Mar 25, 2017
bakila:

Your a capital mangoro, where is Ndume fighting Magu? There is also a fight between Sowore and Dino, who is the Muslim among them?
I don't think he said anything Muslim here
Re: Dino Melaye Reportedly Assassinated A Witness- U.S Government & Sahara Reporters by Mandesz(m): 2:55pm On Mar 25, 2017
If your hero is a murderer, you will soon become one!

He that kills with the sword will die with the sword, Melaye if this is true, your days are numbered[/b][/size][/color]

[/quote]
some of u av bin brainwashed with cheap lies by rampaging propagandist n yet u can't reason with ur sick brain. if at ur age u r still a fool.. u remain a fool forevermore.

haha.. how diz one b to your body? I hail oo. how market?
Re: Dino Melaye Reportedly Assassinated A Witness- U.S Government & Sahara Reporters by bettercreature(m): 2:57pm On Mar 25, 2017
DocHMD:

Have you clicked the link for the US website to confirm what's written there?
Yes I did
Re: Dino Melaye Reportedly Assassinated A Witness- U.S Government & Sahara Reporters by Prince0500(m): 2:58pm On Mar 25, 2017
AngelicBeing:
Dino is going, going, going going down gradually, welcome to the Federal Republic of ........complete the sentence wink
Bros no be to alleged o na to prove beyond reasonable doubt. Sahara reporters na failure for this case.
Re: Dino Melaye Reportedly Assassinated A Witness- U.S Government & Sahara Reporters by roeb1987(m): 3:00pm On Mar 25, 2017
let me sit down and watch the seasonal political certificate scandal! next episode pls!!
Re: Dino Melaye Reportedly Assassinated A Witness- U.S Government & Sahara Reporters by sanpipita(m): 3:00pm On Mar 25, 2017
BabaO2:

Wrong, he was only a beneficiary.

Beneficiary of what? Dino was an active change agent, he invested his time and money into it
Re: Dino Melaye Reportedly Assassinated A Witness- U.S Government & Sahara Reporters by Chuksonyeike: 3:01pm On Mar 25, 2017
Prince0500:
Bros no be to alleged o na to prove beyond reasonable doubt. Sahara reporters na failure for this case.

seriously I tire for people.They are just ranting Dino is going down when there is absolutely no evidence in this report to prove anything
Re: Dino Melaye Reportedly Assassinated A Witness- U.S Government & Sahara Reporters by Mandesz(m): 3:03pm On Mar 25, 2017
AngelicBeing:
Dino is going, going, going going down gradually, welcome to the Federal Republic of ........complete the sentence wink
some of u av bin brainwashed with cheap lies by rampaging propagandist n yet u can't reason with ur sick brain. if at ur age u r still a fool.. u remain a fool forevermore.

haha.. how diz one b to your body? I hail oo. how market?
Re: Dino Melaye Reportedly Assassinated A Witness- U.S Government & Sahara Reporters by bluecircle470: 3:04pm On Mar 25, 2017
oloriooko:

As far as they are right and av evidence. Let them dig it out cos justice is never too late
Re: Dino Melaye Reportedly Assassinated A Witness- U.S Government & Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 3:05pm On Mar 25, 2017
oloriooko:
I dey tell very useless reportage.
Re: Dino Melaye Reportedly Assassinated A Witness- U.S Government & Sahara Reporters by hush15: 3:06pm On Mar 25, 2017
divicode:
This Melaye boy is some fflatties' hero! Shame on them all

If your hero is a murderer, you will soon become one!

He that kills with the sword will die with the sword, Melaye if this is true, your days are numbered

Smh for you...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Abba Kyari, Obi Cubana Attend IGP Alkali Son’s Wedding (Photos) / Man Mentions Buhari, Jumps In River In Lagos (Photo) / Governor Yahaya Bello Controlling Traffic On Lokoja-Abuja Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.