Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,026 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

Lady Gets Drunk, Passes Out & Poops On Herself At Bachelorrete Party (Graphic) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Gets Drunk, Passes Out & Poops On Herself At Bachelorrete Party (Graphic) (81792 Views)

Boyfriend Gets "Drunk" On Breast Milk While At A Bar With His Girlfriend (photo / "Cucumber Is My Husband" Lady Gets Emotional About The Cucumber. / Lady Gets A Brand New Benz From Boyfriend To Mark 2yrs Of Dating (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Gets Drunk, Passes Out & Poops On Herself At Bachelorrete Party (Graphic) by mechanics(m): 1:20pm On Mar 26, 2017
that's why drinking is a sin.
Re: Lady Gets Drunk, Passes Out & Poops On Herself At Bachelorrete Party (Graphic) by Solorrman(m): 11:19pm On Dec 21, 2017
lordm:
Blood of Muhammad
Which kind of God dey shit ? No no God or his son can never eat because their power is above expectation abi ?
Oga dont u hear about jesus christ ?
No no never
They said he is a God and a son of God at a time and indeed he eats food and excret in the toilet
chai na wetin u mean ? Are u saying there are human beings that took jesus to be their God
Gbam
How for God sake would a God have even penis and anus at talkless of given birth or visiting toilet,may be u are lying after all
Oga,na true i dey talkam
so u mean a God can creat anus and peni*s on himself abi ?
So them say
And they even have the gut to curse the prophet and God of some other religion ? Though it was said they are gonna be blind,because thats a laughing matter now,wait did they really talk about it or perhaps did they ask their pastor,that a pure God can go to toilet ?
I dnt know sha
Okey if one is cursing islam or part of islam there must be a retaliation,its better u keep quet bkos i even hear say the jesus forbid them cursing any religion
so that means whoever insult others reliigion can never be the follower of jesus christ,he or she is only a poster and dancer
Re: Lady Gets Drunk, Passes Out & Poops On Herself At Bachelorrete Party (Graphic) by DisLifeSha: 12:37pm On Oct 08, 2020
I Love analyzing sex. I can lick your ass clean

Amarabae:
That pics is dedicated to guys who love anal sex with a girl. #nasty
Re: Lady Gets Drunk, Passes Out & Poops On Herself At Bachelorrete Party (Graphic) by Mayng01(m): 7:51pm On Oct 08, 2020
OP youre right.
This picture is not for the faint hearted.... I just lost my appetite

Thanks a lot, I won’t try opening it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Plans With Prostitute To Disgrace Him Over Unpaid Sex To Propose To Girlfrie / Pastor Nana Appiah Caught Sleeping With Someone's Girlfriend (Photos, Video) / Benue Lady Reveals Why Yoruba Women Have Big Butts

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.