Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,667 members, 7,823,886 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

Can You Date A Person With Tribal Mark? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Date A Person With Tribal Mark? (737 Views)

Pretty Nigerian Lady With Tribal Marks Goes Viral (Photos) / Can You Date Your Boss Or Colleague?: Nigerians React / Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Date A Person With Tribal Mark? by SeyiKings: 4:27pm On Mar 25, 2017
I don't know about you, as for me I can't date a lady with tribal marks. No doubt that they are very beautiful ladies that has good character with tribal marks. There's equally no doubts that they're innocent i.e their parents did it without of their consent.
I'm sorry. This is my opinion anyways.
What's your opinion?
Re: Can You Date A Person With Tribal Mark? by ufuosman(m): 4:32pm On Mar 25, 2017
I can marry them, in fact am looking for them, if you see anyone let me know. Tribal mark is nothing to me.

1 Like

Re: Can You Date A Person With Tribal Mark? by blackboy(m): 4:53pm On Mar 25, 2017
Yes, some are very pretty. Some without tribal marks are way uglier.
Your question is just like asking can a white man date a black woman. Or it a Yoruba man can date an house? Or if someone can date a fat person or date a thin person.
Go out and see plenty pretty ladies with tribal marks
Re: Can You Date A Person With Tribal Mark? by KBEST3(m): 5:04pm On Mar 25, 2017
WHY NOT,NA HIM I GO CHOP
Re: Can You Date A Person With Tribal Mark? by Nobody: 5:32pm On Mar 25, 2017
Like this?

2 Likes

Re: Can You Date A Person With Tribal Mark? by StarBukola(f): 9:56pm On Mar 25, 2017
So it is there fault?? Becos they have it they should not marry

1 Like

Re: Can You Date A Person With Tribal Mark? by obafemee80(m): 10:40pm On Mar 25, 2017
StarBukola:
So it is there fault?? Becos they have it they should not marry
True talk sis...its not about the mark on the face but the spirit in their body
@op,pls don't tell me you will divorce your spouse if he/she has a big cut on the face through an accident

1 Like

Re: Can You Date A Person With Tribal Mark? by Galacious1: 10:44pm On Mar 25, 2017
Simply, no.
Re: Can You Date A Person With Tribal Mark? by Tajbol4splend(m): 11:07pm On Mar 25, 2017
I don't like it too but I can't tell if my wife will have any, who knows maybe her good qualities will mask her tribal mark
Re: Can You Date A Person With Tribal Mark? by ElsonMorali: 11:51pm On Mar 25, 2017
If she's beautiful and her personality matches mine then we're a go.

I'll definitely marry her.
Re: Can You Date A Person With Tribal Mark? by Amarabae(f): 11:59pm On Mar 25, 2017
A person with tribal mark deserve love. should tribal mark even be a hinderance.

1 Like

Re: Can You Date A Person With Tribal Mark? by yarimo(m): 12:01am On Mar 26, 2017
Reading this thread on top of mango tree in KUJE prison.
Re: Can You Date A Person With Tribal Mark? by kachi7021(m): 12:02am On Mar 26, 2017
Lol seriously I dunno what to say grin
Re: Can You Date A Person With Tribal Mark? by oldfoolnigger(m): 12:06am On Mar 26, 2017
What s wrong with that op

Though

Afonjas own get as ebi o
Re: Can You Date A Person With Tribal Mark? by highscript(m): 7:05am On Mar 26, 2017
Make my pikin no go carry tribal mark come from heaven .
Jjkn,I don't think I can marry a girl with pele or gombo
Re: Can You Date A Person With Tribal Mark? by highscript(m): 7:08am On Mar 26, 2017
Pls nlders,remember there will be someone with tribal mark reading this .... Don't fuel suicide oo

1 Like

Re: Can You Date A Person With Tribal Mark? by SeyiKings: 6:46pm On Mar 26, 2017
obafemee80:

True talk sis...its not about the mark on the face but the spirit in their body
@op,pls don't tell me you will divorce your spouse if he/she has a big cut on the face through an accident
No and ...
Re: Can You Date A Person With Tribal Mark? by SeyiKings: 6:51pm On Mar 26, 2017
Amarabae:
A person with tribal mark deserve love. should tribal mark even be a hinderance.
Nobody is clamoring that they should be hated. I love tribal marks ladies as my friends

(1) (Reply)

Name Two Things You Will Remerber Your EX For / My girlfriend and her HIV result palava / How To Cheer A Guy Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.